Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 11:04:53 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Believes Dogecoin “Will Go To The Moon”  (Read 10027 times)
ttcsalam
Copper Member

Activity: 1120
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 05:41:51 AM

Everyone is excited to hear John McAfee's news. Doggie is actually a good coin. I hope it can be in good shape at a time.But nothing can be said for sure in this market. All can change overnight.

███    TWITTER     █████████████████ KeyFund ████████████████████     WHITEPAPER     ███
███       ANN                  ██████  AUTONOMOUS YIELD TOKEN - DEFLATIONARY MECHANISM  █████    FACEBOOK PAGE    ███
███  TELEGRAM  █████████████████     SWAP      ███████████████████       MEDIUM      ███
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Maestro75

Activity: 1932
Merit: 329

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 06:15:36 AM

John McAfee Believes
So people believe they can fly and jump of the bridge.   Someone who does not know, believes.

People giving McAfee credit that he does not deserve. I do not take him serious in cryptocurrency and I do not believe his credibility is anything. He is a part of what crashed bitcoin last year with his fud.
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 06:22:03 AM

I for one accept that McAfee likes to make a promotion when contributing to a specific coin. I think he previously proposed and advanced a few coins in the previous years and conceivably have benefitted from it. On the off chance that you have nearly genius status and you are attempting to benefit from certain coins then you can make some showcasing efforts like advising numerous individuals to put resources into this coin and when the publicity happens then you sell it. Clever yet ideally not the situation.
suvo05

Activity: 1162
Merit: 260

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 07:39:08 AM

I used to follow John McAfee and he used to state many things about cryptocurrency, ICO's . But I have rearly seen his prediction getting right. So my suggestion is please don't believe blindly on anyone's opinion.

timmmers

Activity: 1176
Merit: 265

View Profile
August 30, 2019, 10:07:24 AM

John McAfee is still alive? I didn't hear from him anything new regarding cryptocurrencies. Maybe he is trying to hide to avoid eating his own penis?  Cheesy
And about the dogecoin, it is interesting that so many big names are positive about dogecoin future.

▄▄▄▄▄▄
         ▄▄███▀▀▀▀███▄▄
      ▄██▀▀          ▀▀██▄
     ██▀       ██       ▀██
    ██        ██          ██
   ██        ██   ██       ██
  ▐█▌       ██ ▄▄▄ ██      ▐█▌
  ██       ██  ███  ██      ██
  ▐█▌     ██         ██    ▐█▌
   ██    ██           ██   ██
    ██  ▀▀             ▀▀ ██
     ██▄                ▄██
      ▀██▄▄          ▄▄██▀
         ▀▀███▄▄▄▄███▀▀
             ▀▀▀▀▀▀
.Akoin

.ONE AFRICA. ONE KOIN..

█▀▀

█▄▄

▀▀█

▄▄█

█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█  ██████    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ █
█                     █
█ ▄▄▄▄▄▄              █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█

.TELEGRAM
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
August 30, 2019, 05:33:03 PM

don't believe blindly on anyone's opinion.
It is clear that his words were paid for, but still the DOGE coin is perspective, the main thing is to buy it at the right time

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:45:01 PM

Well!!

We all are aware that Elon Musk has publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. At present Dogecoin found a new fan,
John McAfee, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry. John has agreed that Dogecoin is cryptocurrency gearing up for a big price rally.

What's your take on this, will dogecoin price surge up?
We don’t know for sure the involvement of certain public persons in cryptocurrencies. John McAfee is an eccentric person who makes money thanks to crypto currencies (not only thanks to them, but still).
Elon Musk is a man with an excellent sense of humor who loves to troll people, projects, and  literally everything what he want.

I think that one should not consider Musk’s joke and the words of McAfee as an important indicator of the increase in the price of DOGE coin. But if you see that the situation on the charts has become unusual, which is accompanied by the activity of public people regarding any coin, then this is a serious reason to think about a possible purchase or sale of a coin.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
quins

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:53:55 PM

don't believe blindly on anyone's opinion.
It is clear that his words were paid for, but still the DOGE coin is perspective, the main thing is to buy it at the right time
Exactly, is the first move to buy because now is time to buy.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 01:55:32 PM

John McAfee is still alive? I didn't hear from him anything new regarding cryptocurrencies. Maybe he is trying to hide to avoid eating his own penis?  Cheesy
And about the dogecoin, it is interesting that so many big names are positive about dogecoin future.

He just got out of jail. He was imprisoned in the Dominican Republic for fraud, but after a few days he managed to bribe the authorities and thereby free himself. He claims to have faked a heart attack, in order to avoid deportation to the United States (where he is wanted for tax evasion). The latest update is that he is hiding somewhere in the United Kingdom.

boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:55:57 PM

I bet John McAfee has bought a bag of dogecoins and now he is just trying to pump their price saying that doge will go to moon. Doge is very old coin and if it hasn't reached moon I doubt it will, there was one huge pump in 2017 but that is it, little oscillation in price but far away from moon. Don't listen to John's babbling.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Andrews193

Activity: 243

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 01:56:41 PM

Positive words and good reviews about dogecoin of famous people are probably just paid advertisements, even they may be the ones who are stuck with a large amount of money in it, they need to rely on their reputation to create pumps and cut losses. If someone doesn't believe it, they can look at the dogecoin value chart, it really is starting to go to the moon or gradually return to the dust, everyone is clear, instead of believing in celebrities, I prefer my analysis because at least, this is my investment and I will be as careful as possible with it.

▆▆▆ ▅▅▅ ▃▃▃ ▂▂▂ W H A L E  M A K E R  ▂▂▂ ▃▃▃ ▅▅▅ ▆▆▆
⚫ ⚫ ⚫  A  F U N D R A I S I N G  P L A T F O R M  F O R  M A S S I V E  D I S R U P T I O N  ⚫ ⚫ ⚫
▬▬▬▬▬   ANN Thread   █   Oceanpaper   ☻   Twitter   ☻   Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
August 31, 2019, 06:39:26 PM

The DOGE coin itself is sometimes promising, but I don't think it makes sense to listen to the paid advice, because there is no point in it

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 11:29:32 AM

The DOGE coin itself is sometimes promising, but I don't think it makes sense to listen to the paid advice, because there is no point in it

First of all, it was started as a parody project, to mock the cryptocurrencies in general. It was like those anti-religion religion activists entering "Jedi Knight" as their religion during the British Census. The creators of Dogecoin (Billy Markus and Jackson Palmer) have shown no interest in further developing the coin, to remove the bugs and deficiencies. Under such circumstances, I don't understand the logic in investing in this coin.
fuer44

Activity: 1638
Merit: 262

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 11:33:14 AM

Well!!

We all are aware that Elon Musk has publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. At present Dogecoin found a new fan,
John McAfee, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry. John has agreed that Dogecoin is cryptocurrency gearing up for a big price rally.

What's your take on this, will dogecoin price surge up?
Please can you help provide us with sources were McAfee said this? Dogecoin from inception has not done well and I think investors are not also happy because it has not done well and up till now is one of the undervalued coins in the market. If big crypto enthusiasts like McAfee are now speaking about it then we should expect it to moon soon.
it seems like this will only be a speculation, because if we look at the doge in reality, it is still very far to be said to be able to rise to the moon. but if it's true john mcafee says that, it means that something big is going to happen to dogecoin.
we wait ......
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:56:41 PM

it seems like this will only be a speculation, because if we look at the doge in reality, it is still very far to be said to be able to rise to the moon. but if it's true john mcafee says that, it means that something big is going to happen to dogecoin.
we wait ......
yeah, i think also that is just speculation.
Until now, Doge has not shown significant progress, so i think John Mcafee statement is too much.

so, i don't think we need to believe everything that John Mcafee says. indeed it does not matter if we believe what he said, but before we believe it we should find clear information to support his statement. it's better than we swallowed raw everything said by him and in the end we will regret it.
vanmoreno

Activity: 359
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:43:57 PM

in my opinion the doge coins are very stable at the price of 30 sat and have not shown high potential if in my opinion this is just a reference from john mcAfee, so we have to look at real market conditions and read news that is in line with the doge coin concept
boranes

Activity: 644
Merit: 253

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:59:43 PM

we wait ......
You should not take John McAfee serious, nothing is happening with doge for years and nothing is going to happen now.

░░░░░▄██░██░██▄        ████████████████▄     ███▄░░░░░░░▄███
░░░▄███▀░██░▀███▄     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████     ▀████░░░░░████▀
░▄███▀░░░██░░░▀███▄  ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███     ░▀████░░░████▀░
▄███▀░░░░██░░░░▀███▄ ░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███     ░░▀██▀░▄████▀░░
███▀░░░░░██░░░░░▀███ ░░░█████████████▀     ░░░▀░▄█████▀░░░
████░░░░░██░░░░░████ ░░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▀         ░░░▄███████▄░░░
▀████░░░░░░░░░░████▀ ░░░░░░░░░░░████         ░░▄████░████▄░░
░▀████░░░░░░░░████▀   ░░░░░░░░░░░░████       ░▄████░░░████▄░
░░░▀███▄░░░░▄███▀       ░░░░░░░░░░░░░████     ▄████░░░░░████▄
░░░░░  ██████▀           ░░░░░░░░░░░░░░▀██     ███▀░░░░░░░▀███
The Future of Gaming Comission
FreeGames And Items Exchange
Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:48:03 PM

Dogecoin has been my most loved altcoins since i entered crypto space and i make lots of dogecoin through faucets at that time yet its a disgrace I auctions off too much, I'm certain it will moon when everything looks good or when altcoin season returns,this will set a major guide to the anxiety ones in crypto space,a few coins are simply too divine beings to give up or dump,later you will end up regretting your decision

Ompyon

Activity: 715
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:41:29 PM

Dogecoin has been my most loved altcoins since i entered crypto space and i make lots of dogecoin through faucets at that time yet its a disgrace I auctions off too much, I'm certain it will moon when everything looks good or when altcoin season returns,this will set a major guide to the anxiety ones in crypto space,a few coins are simply too divine beings to give up or dump,later you will end up regretting your decision
What is the point of your conversation? does that mean you agree with the predictions of john mcAfee? or even vice versa, because I think the doge coin will forever be like that, there will never be a big surge, because from the beginning until now the movement of the price is like that continues, there are no signs of reaching the moon.

]
torpedo

Activity: 270
Merit: 101

WE SCALE CRYPTO COMMUNITIES!

View Profile WWW
September 02, 2019, 09:18:03 AM

I have heard about Dogecoin. It is not going that great as of late and will improve hopefully. Many people have lost hope as evident by the comments on this thread, but still, people should not lose hope. This coin reaching the moon? Not so sure, but hey, nothing is impossible.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: