Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 10:19:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: John McAfee Believes Dogecoin “Will Go To The Moon”  (Read 10027 times)
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 02, 2019, 01:12:41 PM

although he is a famous person who is smarter and more successful than us, but I think his statement is not necessarily true, he could have been contracted to promote, with his big name. but we must personally be careful not to get caught up with this psychological pressure. because there are also many projects that use the services of famous people, but in the end did not have a good performance
i agree with what you say, even though John Mcafee is someone famous but his words are not always true. we must look for strong evidence to support what he said, if what he said has a strong basis then it does not matter if we follow his words.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:02:23 PM

Such statements by famous people regarding Dogecoin look like price manipulation for the purpose of speculation, because after such statements the price of a coin rises and after a few days falls. We all know what Dogecoin is and why it was created, so I prefer to ignore any statements “go to the moon” regarding Dogecoin.

BTC $1 mln
conected

Activity: 1302
Merit: 503

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 02:44:57 PM

I have heard about Dogecoin. It is not going that great as of late and will improve hopefully. Many people have lost hope as evident by the comments on this thread, but still, people should not lose hope. This coin reaching the moon? Not so sure, but hey, nothing is impossible.
- I know nothing is impossible but we should also be concerned about the ratio and opportunity for this sentence, right? And without me mentioning too much, the dogecoin situation right now is something people can see, the improvement is not appreciated even if it has been listed on binance. Besides, we should know the rumors and commercials from celebrities, seriously, I don't appreciate it and I don't even trust them often, our analysis and perspective are more important than others' judgment

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 05:50:10 PM

During my time on the crypto market, I saw John in dozens of projects and everywhere he saw something special. I got the impression that he was paid for advertising and he was ready to believe in any project for money. That is why I do not trust the words of McCaffee like many other participants in the crypto market.

That seems to be the case, as every time McAfee said something special about a specific cryptocurrency, prices began to pump across the market. I'm surprised to see that McAfee chose Dogecoin this time, as it's a cryptocurrency that lacks development and innovation. His words had a nice positive effect over DOGE's price within the short term. However, it's important to note that it's very unlikely that DOGE will go to the moon within the long term. The reasons for this are very obvious. With a limitless supply, no development, and scarce mainstream adoption, there's no reason for Dogecoin to reach a new ATH in price.

Despite these facts, I believe that Dogecoin would go to the moon in terms of user adoption. Its friendly and highly-supportive community is one of the most unique things of this cryptocurrency compared to other big players on the market. The inexpensiveness and quick speeds of the Dogecoin blockchain will make it suitable for doing quick trades and micropayments. It's been capable of retaining its speed and low fees without doing a block size increase or even switching to SegWit/Lightning Network. In the end, I believe that Dogecoin will be traded on the crypto market for perpetuity.

Nonetheless, with McAfee, Musk, and Buterin talking positively about Dogecoin, it seems to me that there's a bright future for the cryptocurrency after all. Only time will tell us what will happen with the fate of this exciting meme coin that's loved by many people worldwide. Just my opinion Smiley

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 07:35:01 PM

Now I don't see any sense in investing in DOGE, the coin itself is good and from time to time promising, but at the moment I don't see any growth in the near future

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
Aceeakell

Activity: 840
Merit: 300

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 09:51:29 PM

i support doge coin, its a coin with a story and soul Smiley. and doge caps are funny. But i dont think it will have a value in future. it was a project for just fun.  John McAfee the most speculator and manipulator person i have everseen. i dont trust him
Bisbee

Activity: 111
Merit: 4

Bitcoin

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:55:21 PM

Unfortunately, I cannot take John's statements seriously because of his ambiguous reputation. I did not even notice any influence of John's statements on the price of Dogecoin. The jester Elon Musk on April 1 had a much greater influence on the price of Dogecoin. Moreover, if the price of a coin grows, then this growth will be short-lived.

Bitcoin is our future
jackblacksparrow

Activity: 308

Erotic Industry on the Blockchain! RachelX

View Profile WWW
September 06, 2019, 06:33:02 PM

i support doge coin, its a coin with a story and soul Smiley. and doge caps are funny. But i dont think it will have a value in future. it was a project for just fun.  John McAfee the most speculator and manipulator person i have everseen. i dont trust him

DOGE doesn't have a big future, but in the near future this coin may show something worthwhile, but so far it doesn't impress me much

RachelX ✦ 
❝ THE REVOLUTION OF THE EROTIC INDUSTRY
WHITEPAPER ✤ ─────  FacebookTwitterInstagram ⋆  Telegram ⋆  YouTube ⋆  LinkedIn  ───── ✤ BUY RACH
DmitFomin

Activity: 280
Merit: 3

BTC $1 mln.

View Profile
September 10, 2019, 11:45:10 AM

DOGE doesn't have a big future, but in the near future this coin may show something worthwhile, but so far it doesn't impress me much
It can show growth only as a result of some short-term hype, which can begin at any moment as a result of some statement by some famous person. For me, this is not a serious coin, depending on the hype around it, so you should not expect big growth from it or regard it as an investment asset.

BTC $1 mln
Abiky
Legendary

Activity: 3192
Merit: 1359

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:46:54 PM

Now I don't see any sense in investing in DOGE, the coin itself is good and from time to time promising, but at the moment I don't see any growth in the near future

If you notice, Dogecoin is not a good long-term investment because of its limitless supply. It may not grow that much in price, but it could grow in user adoption over time. After all, it's the ideal cryptocurrency for micropayments worldwide. I believe that McAfee became excited about Dogecoin because its usefulness within the mainstream world. But his prediction is wrong, as it's nearly impossible for Dogecoin to reach astronomical levels in price. It will only go to the moon, in terms of user adoption and not in price.

Unless a development team takes over Dogecoin, I don't see any reason why it should increase in price in the first place. The new team would need to adjust Dogecoin's supply, as well as, present a halving mechanism that will make the cryptocurrency scarcer over time. After that, Dogecoin could get past its latest ATH of $0.01 USD across the crypto market. Until then, I guess that people will continue to use Dogecoin as both a speculative instrument and a cryptocurrency for quick and easy transfers worldwide. If McAfee's prediction comes true, then many of us early adopters of DOGE will become rich for sure. Just my thoughts Grin

███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY
Lanatsa

Activity: 2828
Merit: 649

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:04:13 PM

I have heard about Dogecoin. It is not going that great as of late and will improve hopefully. Many people have lost hope as evident by the comments on this thread, but still, people should not lose hope. This coin reaching the moon? Not so sure, but hey, nothing is impossible.
- I know nothing is impossible but we should also be concerned about the ratio and opportunity for this sentence, right? And without me mentioning too much, the dogecoin situation right now is something people can see, the improvement is not appreciated even if it has been listed on binance. Besides, we should know the rumors and commercials from celebrities, seriously, I don't appreciate it and I don't even trust them often, our analysis and perspective are more important than others' judgment
As an investors our own jurisdiction and decisions would be the final but somehow these things are been mainly affected by those personalities who do keep telling things into a certain coin and now we are talking about DOGE which we have seen that there were no further developments on this one but somehow it do able to manage to be mainly traded
on most top tier exchange.We don't know why its still been highly supported in the fact on whats the current project behind with this one.If someone like McAfee telling out some bullish sentiment with DOGE then I wont believe such thing since he's just been trying to hype things up and eventually he already bag hold some of it.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
royalfestus

Activity: 2408
Merit: 516

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:29:53 PM

i support doge coin, its a coin with a story and soul Smiley. and doge caps are funny. But i dont think it will have a value in future. it was a project for just fun.  John McAfee the most speculator and manipulator person i have everseen. i dont trust him

I dont know why some people worry a lot about all this maximalist, especially with what they say on media, they only take profit at any form. With so much respect I had for John I was sad to hear his involvement by writing a large number of whitepaper for some of those shitcoin with over $4m earnings.
Azuliand

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:53:15 PM

Well!!

We all are aware that Elon Musk has publicly stated that Dogecoin is one of his favorite cryptocurrencies. At present Dogecoin found a new fan,
John McAfee, the most popular public figures in the crypto industry. John has agreed that Dogecoin is cryptocurrency gearing up for a big price rally.

What's your take on this, will dogecoin price surge up?
He said that bitcoin will cost above $ 1,000,000 in 2020, but something I doubt that it will be worth the money this year and next year, do not take his words seriously think better yourself, it's your money

[ EFT ] EASY FEEDBACK TOKEN [ EFT ] YOUR FEEDBACK MOVES THE WORLD (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
acepro

Activity: 434

View Profile
September 15, 2019, 02:11:58 PM

I think that person has never stopped making things that are not fundamental to crypto industry and yes he was popular in 2017/2018 for promoting sh*t ico and now it's time to don't trust mcafee
NoirSuccubus

Activity: 353
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
September 17, 2019, 12:12:00 PM

Please can you share the link I don’t see this as any other way rather than just a promotion campaign or a paid promotion because from what I have heard about this coin is that, Dogecoin is a shit coin, many people who bought so many of it have already sold all of it as of late because it was not giving any profit off and was only declining. Let’s just see what the future holds.
shadowduck

Activity: 840
Merit: 100

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 01:53:08 PM

I think that person has never stopped making things that are not fundamental to crypto industry and yes he was popular in 2017/2018 for promoting sh*t ico and now it's time to don't trust mcafee
I agree that we should not trust him, but still, he is one of the richest people in the cryptocurrency world and for sure many people will listen to him and therefore we must catch the moment and make money on his words

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
thesosorr

Activity: 691
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 03:33:33 PM

maybe because there is an open, so to find dogecoin will be more than before, because of the openness there will be a result of the crypto to find a rally that is ready with all of it.
ðºÞæ

Activity: 1176
Merit: 297

Bitcoin © Maximalist

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:22:59 PM

I believe John Make A fee is a broke idiot. 

"The existing Visa credit card network processes about 15 million Internet purchases per day worldwide. Bitcoin can already scale much larger than that with existing hardware for a fraction of the cost. It never really hits a scale ceiling."  Satoshi Nakamoto, April 2009          Avoiding taxes is totally legal if you consider and respect the law.
letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:38:44 PM

Doge is a good manipulative coin, one should buy at the bottom and sell when another huge pump comes - just look at the graph and you will understand this strategy Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
bgaf

Activity: 644
Merit: 257

Worldwide Payments Accepted in Seconds!

View Profile
September 17, 2019, 04:43:43 PM

I really annoyed on how Mcafee shill some projects on a bit obvious way. It seems like his promotion is really paid by the projects. Or if not, making some statement to disrupt the people's mind. I'm thinking he has some dogecoin and probably he wanted to sell off some of his asset by making a huge pumping strategy before he sell it.

What are youre thoughts about him? I really think that later on, he will create his own token and continue to shill some new projects though they arent worth attention.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: