Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 11:56:16 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to choose only one altcoin, which one it would be?  (Read 9245 times)
SashaRed

Activity: 69
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:52:29 PM

Imagine you had to choose only one altcoin for your bag. I can't decide between GRAM, LAW and Libra. The last one is the most questionable: it's popular because of FB but I heard it won't be profitable because of its features of stable coin. GRAM and LAW are great because of its technologies but they are not as popular as Libra. So...yeah that is my problem...And what is your choice?
If i must pick by my choice i will pick ETH. But if you OP really confused about 3 that you mention, i will wait first and see Libra's movement. Altcoin beside their technology, hype really affect on it and it we can use the moment, libra's hype will be good to make profit.

Yeah, you are right. Libra has hype only, no technology at all
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Serj88

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 03:58:55 PM

If i had to choose only one altcoin for now, definitely I would go for Ethereum ETH. It holds a strong position on the coinmarketcap and it's of good potentials. At this moment, I won't go for the facebook LIBRA coin. Can't be trusted yet.

Yes, as Sec keep sending letters to fb to stop development of Libra.
IamDark

Activity: 50

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:00:41 PM

Imagine you had to choose only one altcoin for your bag. I can't decide between GRAM, LAW and Libra. The last one is the most questionable: it's popular because of FB but I heard it won't be profitable because of its features of stable coin. GRAM and LAW are great because of its technologies but they are not as popular as Libra. So...yeah that is my problem...And what is your choice?
Then look for the popular ones that are within the top 50 in the popular coinmarketcap or any popular exchange, I have never heard of these two before now, Libra coin that is even yet to be released has gained popularity more than some of these altcoins even though I do not think the hype will last long because it already has some discouraging features, but at least the team is still working hard to ensure that the project becomes popular and they are really getting the necessary attention for now.

I think  the developers of these other projects are not very active, and there is no way a project can be completely successful if the developers are not active, aside the quality of the product itself. The best investment is to be placed on these coins that we know ourselves are popular enough to have the volume that will always boost the value.

It's a stable coin, right? So people look for so much stability that they always become destabilized. Good luck to that 'Libra'.

Finally someone with right words!
Serj88

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:01:25 PM

I prefer Libra. Libra is indeed a stable coin because the movement is controlled. I think libra will also get a good position because it is very easy to get public trust. Libra is easy to get public trust because it gets full support from Facebook. Even though technologically, libra is not the most capable but with this stable feature makes libra able to compete. Later as time goes by, Libra can make improvements so that the coin will bring more benefits. I believe that.

Think again cuz there are some negative reviews on Libra
Nick2005

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:01:37 PM

I will choose ETH, they are in the process of launching ETH 2.0 and are presenting at many crypto events around the world. So the potential from it is so great that many people are ignoring the search for altcoin that has a low market and hope for high growth since then.

I also waiting for launching ETH 2.0 and buying some alts as well
Yelobe

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:06:42 PM

LIBRA is a new coin that is still in the form of a discourse or not yet launched, if we look at the background of LIBRA, of course the coin is a coin from a large company in the world, but I can't take all the choices, because I don't know how coin work, until now I still love ETH as my best choice.

That's also my point of view, as I still unsure about Libra. It's popular now but it has some features that disappoint me af

Which features fo you mean?
Serj88

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:07:01 PM

Sec keep sending letters to fb to stop development of Libra. I will buy XVG if I'm given the chance to buy just a single altcoin. If XVG goes as high as it went the last time its a good profit.

That's why I won't buy Libra. And why XVG?
Nick2005

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:07:14 PM

I will choose Ethereum as many of the altcoins today whether old or the new ones still uses its platform. It has a nice future and always comes second to Bitcoin.
if many new platform occur in market , as ethereum investors we have to pay attention on it.we see today many projects migrate to binance chain , and maybe it be the early of massive migration.maybe bnb coins should alternative too.

Migration in crypto  Grin
Nick2005

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:18:36 PM

I would have chosen ATOMIC , already traded on the stock exchanges, showed stability, gave a normal increase. There is a working application. I support him.

ATOMIC? I don't know it
Yelobe

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:19:21 PM

Choosing Libra is not that bad because it surely a stable coin but for me if I had to choose only one altcoin, it would be ethereum because ethereum has a lots of supported tokens and lots of use in its platform, also ethereum price increases a lot when the time that bull run happens.

Choosing Libra is surely bad Smiley

Why?
Serj88

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:19:40 PM

I would choose LAW among them, as I know a lot of disappointing facts about Gram and Libra. And LAW with Ubikiri seems the most promising for now

What is Ubikiri?

Also would like to know
Serj88

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:24:50 PM

I would choose Monero, even though it was invented by aliens.

What do you mean?..
Ivlos

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:28:04 PM

I prefer Libra. Libra is indeed a stable coin because the movement is controlled. I think libra will also get a good position because it is very easy to get public trust. Libra is easy to get public trust because it gets full support from Facebook. Even though technologically, libra is not the most capable but with this stable feature makes libra able to compete. Later as time goes by, Libra can make improvements so that the coin will bring more benefits. I believe that.

Think again cuz there are some negative reviews on Libra

Give me link pls
valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:29:09 PM

At the moment I choose BNB. It is a good altcon with prospect of growth. And also BNB holders have a chance to get a ticket to participate in IEO on the Binance Platform.
Yelobe

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:30:24 PM

Your choices are weird. And not just weird, these are not even top coins. As to Libra, it is not yet offered. And it is not going to be as strong as other people might consider. Remember that a lot of opposition immediately surfaced as soon as Facebook announced that it will be creating its own crypto.

ETH is the second in rank and first among altcoins. That is definitely my choice.

All people here are quite old-fashioned, they are focused only on BTC and ETH. That's also weird for me...

So do you choose LAW?
Ivlos

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:37:08 PM

Monero,no other option for me if there is only one altcoin.

XMR meant to be the most anonymous crypto so surely it will be the best in future.

Why do you think it will be the most anonymous crypto?

anonymous coins, is good enough for long term hodl, because people always need their privacy safe
but, if i only had one chance to choose one altcoins, i think ethereum is my choice  Wink

That's why Libra cannot be called as crypto
Yelobe

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:39:09 PM

I don't know about GRAM and LAW, but I know about Libra, because Libra has a relationship with Facebook, making Libra popular, but I suggest you better not invest in new coin, because the coin doesn't have a real project, so what was promised by the coin has not been proven and I would rather advise you to invest in coin that already have a real project, so I'm sure the coin will definitely increase and my suggestion for a good coin to invest for now is UBT, because I see UBT has a real project and of course the price of UBT hasn't increased very high, so the opportunity for the price of UBT to increase very high will surely occur, but it's just that we have to be patient until the price of UBT increases very high and gives a big profit.

Check Gram and especially LAW. I listed them as I appreciate their tech and solid teams a lot

Why LAW?
Ivlos

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:54:42 PM

If i had to choose only one altcoin for now, definitely I would go for Ethereum ETH. It holds a strong position on the coinmarketcap and it's of good potentials. At this moment, I won't go for the facebook LIBRA coin. Can't be trusted yet.

Yes, as Sec keep sending letters to fb to stop development of Libra.

I haven't seen this, do you have link to this news?
Yelobe

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 04:55:35 PM

Tomochain of course. There is a part of me that keeps thinking it will end up like ETH. I am smiling while typing this out. Many will see it as being ridiculous.

Weird choice Smiley
Apes

Activity: 1316
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 03, 2019, 05:03:05 PM

actually I have two choices, the first is ethereum and the second one is LTC. both of my favorite alt coins, their market is always reliable. but if have to choose wich the best, I will choose ETH, never been disappointed by ETH and have always  reliable.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: