Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:36:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to choose only one altcoin, which one it would be?  (Read 9245 times)
anggaem

Activity: 672
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 11:31:51 AM

Imagine you had to choose only one altcoin for your bag. I can't decide between GRAM, LAW and Libra. The last one is the most questionable: it's popular because of FB but I heard it won't be profitable because of its features of stable coin. GRAM and LAW are great because of its technologies but they are not as popular as Libra. So...yeah that is my problem...And what is your choice?
i dont care about GRAM or Libra, i think choose BNB is the best choice for this moment i can hold it and join IEO as a holder.
I think GRAM is very popular and very much awaited by everyone, soon we'll see what the hype of GRAM will look like.

EZ365TMREVOLUTIONARY DIGITAL ASSET ECOSYSTEM
WHITEPAPERINVESTOR pitch ❰ | Telegram | Twitter | Facebook |
███████████████ [ PLAYTRADELEARN ] ███████████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
taguig
Copper Member

Activity: 479
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 11:52:23 AM

Imagine you had to choose only one altcoin for your bag. I can't decide between GRAM, LAW and Libra. The last one is the most questionable: it's popular because of FB but I heard it won't be profitable because of its features of stable coin. GRAM and LAW are great because of its technologies but they are not as popular as Libra. So...yeah that is my problem...And what is your choice?

These are new coins in the market I prefer the choice that I will choose more stable and its platform is already part of the community, I can't think of any coin that has this but only Ethereum, and my reason is pretty obvious.
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:07:48 PM

If I were to chose only one, ETHereum is the only one I trust. I have proven it many times and I can say that it is really worth investing. It's platform and goal of eth is something that I envy much. With so many times that I trade it, I have benefited from it already. It support erc20 token contracts. However I am still open for some altcoins like BNB and others.
Xclusive5

Activity: 672
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:15:01 PM

My choice of altcoin has always been ethereum. Ethereum is one of the most undervalued  coin which still have a lot of potentials to grow in the future. There are lot of talks about the Facebook Libra coin I.e maybe its a good altcoin to invest but my opinion on it is that it won't bring so much profit because of its economic which is all about stablecoin.

yvesp110

Activity: 1092
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 02:15:22 PM

I will choose ETH, they are in the process of launching ETH 2.0 and are presenting at many crypto events around the world. So the potential from it is so great that many people are ignoring the search for altcoin that has a low market and hope for high growth since then.

I also waiting for launching ETH 2.0 and buying some alts as well
If you have invested your money in ETH then it is good to stick with it only because we know crypto currency need to chose good but only one coin you know the most,  I like to invest my money in  bitcoin which is the most promising altcoins, it will make profit and it will rise in price after few months, we are in modern age where payments are also possible to be done with bitcoin so my choice is bitcoin for sure.
criket

Activity: 896
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:13:12 PM

I like to invest my money in  bitcoin which is the most promising altcoins,
bitcoin is a very promising altcoin LOL Cheesy
maybe you should know in advance if the altcoin is something else for crypto other than bitcoin. with your forum rank you shouldn't say that. if you want to invest in bitcoin you have to prepare capital and of course your mental readiness when bitcoin will move quickly. don't panic easily.
bitzizzix

Activity: 2380
Merit: 448

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 03:53:52 PM

You have to be consistent with the choices that have become part of your investment and prove to be profitable, I chose Altcoin which in my opinion is profitable and proven and that it is real and I experience it.
and my choice of Altcoin is Ethereum which in my opinion is quite promising and I made a long-term investment and made a purchase a year ago and now see for yourself the price of Etherum compared to last year.
Ethereum is the most expensive coin among other Altcoin and that is the reason I chose it to get the maximum profit.

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
alfredtorres (OP)

Activity: 116
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:04:31 PM

Well.. It’s not that hard to decide which one i would choose if i had to. For now i think i would choose ETH or Bnb. At least i think these two alts promising and trustworthy. I’d feel safe, so i’d choose one of them.

And among my coins what would you choose?
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:06:09 PM

GOCHAIN:
What differentiates GoChain from the rest of crypto is that they are attempting to build real infrastructure that aids adoption from Enterprises, rather than buzzwords to pump the price. Cryptos are a currency and hopefully in time a store of value, but for this to happen there needs to be a large infrastructure behind it to give it value (or a perception of value). GoChain is a proof of reputation coin and any PoR coin first needs trusted nodes and Dish Network ($14 billion revenue) is great progress towards that goal.
As with all money it needs to be stable, and hence the team introducing GoChain stablecoin protocol (GOST delivered Q2 2019) and payment processing services (Q4 2019). Next, they require security therefore they have a plethora of wallets such as Ledger, Trezor, TurboWallet, Blockfolio etc…, iris-scanning technology via IriSafe (Identity Management Solutions), upgradeable smart contracts, collaboration with Chainlink to bring oracles to the GoChain blockchain and a pending Governance model.
GoChain also offers Enterprise Services (consulting, training and support), which has led to GoChain working with the Microsoft Services team to develop an initial Proof of Concept that utilizes all of the core parts of decentralized identities and verifiable credentials. They have been chosen by Red Cat (Drone Company) and Pukkamex (Derivative Trading Platform) recently, are partnered with ECOMI and I could go on and on, but really a great deal has been achieved by GoChain in the past year since mainnet - May 2018.
If any crypto wants to be a unit of exchange it first needs to put the infrastructure in place (high TPS is great, but it is nothing without sufficient infrastructure) and I see no other crypto project working harder than the GoChain team towards that goal. FYI, GoChain can process 1,300 transactions per second, but there are plans to increase this to 13,000 later this year. The team have just announced GOST (stablecoin), which is vital if they want to be seen as a viable currency/money for businesses/risk adverse consumers to use. GoChain is also 100% Ethereum compatible, however 10x extra decentralised, 100x faster and 100x greener, but at this point GoChain is its own beast.
They really are a sleeping giant.

I prefer more LAW or GRAM but thank you anyway
Yelobe

Activity: 55

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:08:49 PM

I do not think that it is right now to argue about those projects that are still at the stage of conversations and are not being traded on exchanges. I would choose between real projects - now I am personally interested in NEO, HUOBI TOKEN and BINANCE. And if we talk about projects that have fallen heavily in price and could have brought more profit, I would especially single out ICON (ICX)!

LAW has passed the stage of conversations, as far as I know
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:11:32 PM

i dont care about GRAM or Libra, i think choose BNB is the best choice for this moment i can hold it and join IEO as a holder.
I think GRAM is very popular and very much awaited by everyone, soon we'll see what the hype of GRAM will look like.

And what do you think about LAW?
Yelobe

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:11:40 PM

actually I have two choices, the first is ethereum and the second one is LTC. both of my favorite alt coins, their market is always reliable. but if have to choose wich the best, I will choose ETH, never been disappointed by ETH and have always  reliable.
I would also choose ETH, because this coin is very promising, it is superior to a lot of coins, and I would not choose LTC, because the technology of this coin is outdated

Everyone here is for ETH which is quite obvious but still boring
Yelobe

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:22:56 PM

Well, first of all, I would consider two coins that are ETH and Litecoin. Most of all I like the ETH, as this coin has a strong community and great potential. This is currently a very undervalued coin.

And again ETH...And what do you think about author's coins?
roadster213

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:34:55 PM

SEQUENCE (SEQ) because it hasn't had its 100x price jump yet.
Yelobe

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:35:03 PM

I do not think that it is right now to argue about those projects that are still at the stage of conversations and are not being traded on exchanges. I would choose between real projects - now I am personally interested in NEO, HUOBI TOKEN and BINANCE. And if we talk about projects that have fallen heavily in price and could have brought more profit, I would especially single out ICON (ICX)!
And i have been having some research on altcoin and I think the best out there are ETH and BNB. ETH has been down for some times now but it is gaining slow gain as well. BNB is on the other hand a new Altcoin in the market unlike ETH and has been gaining huge value. This is because BNB is demanded a lot in the market. And some experts quote that the big fishes in Binance are behind the success of BNB.

And what do you think about mentioned LAW? Have you heard about it?
Nick2005

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:35:14 PM

I will blindly choose waves.I have seen many altcoins.
Lots of them are like lost now.But if you look at waves,you will see that it's still standing on it's postion.Many people are became rich by waves.
One of my friend is a waves miner.
So i will go for waves

Waves?
Yelobe

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:40:17 PM

Maybe if you have to choose an altcoin, of course I will choose the top altcoin that is not too risky. Like Litecoin or BNB. Because the top altcoin is certainly very good to have and very good for the long term, of course. So that is my choice if you really have to choose only one altcoin.

But how about other alts?
Nick2005

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:40:32 PM

I keep invest my money in ethereum because only ethereum is potential altcoin right now, how ever price still lower I think ethereum have potential on higher price at the next months.

Everyone has ETH so I haven't listed it

It strange that everyone writes ETH like come on we all have ETH on our bags
alfredtorres (OP)

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:42:29 PM

Libra? Even though are already coins that had proven their worth in good or in bad times. Libra is new, the reason it is a hot topic right now is only because it is connected to Facebook, but if not were could that coin go, maybe gone in an instant. There is no need to pick such coins and you just probably buy Ether or LTC, even XRP is worth the try.

I would be investing in Tokoin.io simply because in my opinion if this project takes off which i strongly believe, they will set a huge movement for MSMEs which in turn will positively affect our whole economy. There are so many struggling small businesses out there and this is the answer without a doubt. Real use case and the works, already solid partnerships and users already.

What is it?
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:47:46 PM

What technology makes GRAM great? Product release TON has not yet been. We must look at the acceptability in everyday life, and then draw conclusions.
first of all, we all just need to wait for this project to start working. only then can we understand its value
I think the same way, but my question was addressed to a topic starter. In his first post, he was confident in the excellent GRAM technology.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: