Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 12:00:16 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: If you had to choose only one altcoin, which one it would be?  (Read 9245 times)
Nick2005

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:51:49 PM

I don't know much about Libra and Law, but GRAM is scam for 100%

Why do you think so???

There is Durov's official statement - it's scam

Really?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
alfredtorres (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 04:52:09 PM

I will choose ETH, they are in the process of launching ETH 2.0 and are presenting at many crypto events around the world. So the potential from it is so great that many people are ignoring the search for altcoin that has a low market and hope for high growth since then.

I also waiting for launching ETH 2.0 and buying some alts as well
If you have invested your money in ETH then it is good to stick with it only because we know crypto currency need to chose good but only one coin you know the most,  I like to invest my money in  bitcoin which is the most promising altcoins, it will make profit and it will rise in price after few months, we are in modern age where payments are also possible to be done with bitcoin so my choice is bitcoin for sure.

Eth is having a dark game for some reason.. They messed some of their assets and some altcoins don't show much growth to eth

Finally someone said it!
alfredtorres (OP)

Activity: 116

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:02:17 PM

Ethereum still become my favorite altcoin right now what ever people said I keep holding and investing my money in ethereum, many ICOs platform always use ethereum as their purchase and make eth have higher price at the future.

And what do you have on your bag? Only ETH?
Nick2005

Activity: 52

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:02:25 PM

It seems like most of those in this forum will choose ethereum if their wallet can only hold one altcoin, and why is it like that?  because ethereum has been proven now and ethereum is the best altcoin, but if you choose another altcoin, for example the altcoin that is just present is libra, then if you are sure of the coin, choose the coin

Agree with you!  Grin
Ivlos

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:06:53 PM

I think I will choose BTC. Since people are new to the cryptocurrency market, the coins they buy first are BTC. BTC is like the eldest brother in the cryptocurrency world. It drives the price of other altcoins going up or down. And now many sharks hold btc. So they will find strategies to improve BTC value even higher

What is asked by OP is altcoin. Bitcoin is the main currency in the cryptocurrency market. If asked to choose only one altcoin, then I will speculate on BNB Coin because the price and future potential look profitable

And what have you heard about LAW?
Fedrey

Activity: 644
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:17:47 PM

as always, all altcoin from the top ten of the cryptocurrency market rating will always be in the first place for each investor.  The best choice really is ETH.  But lately there has been a lot of information about Libra.  But now there is another information that the United States Congress strongly recommends that the Facebook administration impose a moratorium on further actions regarding Libra.
buzcarn

Activity: 98

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:17:54 PM

Greetings there everyone. In my opinion, it is extremely important to evaluate many parameters before investing. And I usually evaluate them. But talking about you - what do you pay attention to, while choosing the project? And are there many that suit your requirements?
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:19:14 PM

Greetings there everyone. In my opinion, it is extremely important to evaluate many parameters before investing. And I usually evaluate them. But talking about you - what do you pay attention to, while choosing the project? And are there many that suit your requirements?

This is indeed an interesting question. As for me, I always start my analysis with an idea, then proceeding to the team and to the value solution brings. And you know, in my opinion, use cases also matter. Cause this is basically about how valuable project might be for every user
buzcarn

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:28:12 PM

This is indeed an interesting question. As for me, I always start my analysis with an idea, then proceeding to the team and to the value solution brings. And you know, in my opinion, use cases also matter. Cause this is basically about how valuable project might be for every user

Agree with you on that. And as for the projects you follow these days - are there any you can recommend me to have a look at? Probably the most advanced one or two
greelzs

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:29:13 PM

Agree with you on that. And as for the projects you follow these days - are there any you can recommend me to have a look at? Probably the most advanced one or two

Most advanced one today? Hmm, must be pukkamex - have you heard of them already? The project is widely discussed these days, the guys are having extremely high ratings (like 5 out of 5) and many experts' reviews Wink
buzcarn

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 05:39:39 PM

Most advanced one today? Hmm, must be pukkamex - have you heard of them already? The project is widely discussed these days, the guys are having extremely high ratings (like 5 out of 5) and many experts' reviews Wink

Sounds very familiar, but cannot say for sure. Can you please once again remind me what they are bringing? Probably in few words
ahmed04

Activity: 588
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:03:53 PM

Probably each of us wondered this question. But I think TRON has done very well over the last year. BitTorrent is not the last product of this project. Justin San is a talented top manager and will be able to bring his cryptocurrency to the top.
Chrystora123

Activity: 1414
Merit: 228

Omicron is another FUD

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 06:23:36 PM

Bitcoin Cash is my Altcoin choice, I chose Bitcoin Cash because I learned from past data.  when the price of Bitcoin rises not long after the price of Bitcoin Cash also rises and the movement of the price of Bitcoin Cash with Bitcoin is not too different. I really like Bitcoin Cash and the income I earn from it  Grin

mattadc

Activity: 426
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 04, 2019, 06:52:16 PM

Probably each of us wondered this question. But I think TRON has done very well over the last year. BitTorrent is not the last product of this project. Justin San is a talented top manager and will be able to bring his cryptocurrency to the top.

I would choose one of these coins: ETH, BNB, TRX or EOS, as these coins are the most promising and could turn the market for the better

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
syamster

Activity: 1078
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:37:50 PM

I will choose ETH, they are in the process of launching ETH 2.0 and are presenting at many crypto events around the world. So the potential from it is so great that many people are ignoring the search for altcoin that has a low market and hope for high growth since then.

I also waiting for launching ETH 2.0 and buying some alts as well
If you have invested your money in ETH then it is good to stick with it only because we know crypto currency need to chose good but only one coin you know the most,  I like to invest my money in  bitcoin which is the most promising altcoins, it will make profit and it will rise in price after few months, we are in modern age where payments are also possible to be done with bitcoin so my choice is bitcoin for sure.

Eth is having a dark game for some reason.. They messed some of their assets and some altcoins don't show much growth to eth

Finally someone said it!
For me the best coin is one and only bitcoin, ETH is also good for new investors those who want to invest their money in safe investment, ETH has good value in market people love to invest it has potential I like bitcoin the most it is the most potentious coin it can grow more in price, I hope after few years it will become number one investment so better invest in bitcoin.

▄▄████▄▄
      ▄▄███▀    ▀███▄▄
   ▄████████▄▄▄▄████████▄
  ▀██████████████████████▀
▐█▄▄ ▀▀████▀    ▀████▀▀ ▄▄██
▐█████▄▄ ▀██▄▄▄▄██▀ ▄▄██▀  █
▐██ ▀████▄▄ ▀██▀ ▄▄████  ▄██
▐██  ███████▄  ▄████████████
▐██  █▌▐█ ▀██  ██████▀  ████
▐██  █▌▐█  ██  █████  ▄█████
 ███▄ ▌▐█  ██  ████████████▀
  ▀▀████▄ ▄██  ██▀  ████▀▀
      ▀▀█████  █  ▄██▀▀
         ▀▀██  ██▀▀
.WINDICE.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
      ▄████████▀
     ▄████████
    ▄███████▀
   ▄███████▀
  ▄█████████████
 ▄████████████▀
▄███████████▀
     █████▀
    ████▀
   ████
  ███▀
 ██▀
█▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
     ▄▄█████▄   ▄▄▄▄
    ██████████▄███████▄
  ▄████████████████████▌
 ████████████████████████
▐████████████████████████▌
 ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
     ▄█     ▄█     ▄█
   ▄██▌   ▄██▌   ▄██▌
   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀
       ▄█     ▄█
     ▄██▌   ▄██▌
     ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
                   ▄█▄
                 ▄█████▄
                █████████▄
       ▄       ██ ████████▌
     ▄███▄    ▐█▌▐█████████
   ▄███████▄   ██ ▀███████▀
 ▄███████████▄  ▀██▄▄████▀
▐█ ▄███████████    ▀▀▀▀
█ █████████████▌      ▄
█▄▀████████████▌    ▄███▄
▐█▄▀███████████    ▐█▐███▌
 ▀██▄▄▀▀█████▀      ▀█▄█▀
   ▀▀▀███▀▀▀
████
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
  ██
████

▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
iePlay NoweiI
I
I
I
Tungsten-1

Activity: 994
Merit: 256

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 07:39:02 PM

That is nice. And I think it is something very subjective and depends on your plan of investment. I think that the best Altcoin out there is still ETH. The gain in the value of ETH is slow I agree but I definitely understand the market cycle as well and I think ETH will revive back to the ATH value it had reach back in the 2017 boom. It could cross $1000 again.
Mihaylovic

Activity: 910
Merit: 255

View Profile
July 04, 2019, 08:07:13 PM

i would definetely choose one of the ones that provides an alternative blockchain solution. such as ethereum or neo. they have really very good potential for the future and risk is lower comparing to others.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10]  All
  Print  

Jump to: