Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 04:37:01 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm  (Read 9450 times)
ChaoChibai

Activity: 588
Merit: 10

-ethernity cloud-

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:23:43 PM

Yeah we have to stay calm and dont be panic. What we must do is making new strategy to face this situation. I think altcoins will be worthy in the end, but now is not the right time for alts to rise.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Onika84

Activity: 1554
Merit: 250

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile WWW
July 15, 2019, 11:33:23 PM

set and forget. We all know what happened last year, and we can still survive. What about the current conditions? keep calm, and do your best. "The more we learn, hopefully the more we earn."

█████▄
██▀   ▀██
██     ██
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄████▄   ▀███▀   ▄████▄
▄██▀  ▀██▄▄████▄▄██▀  ▀██
██       ███   ███       ██
██▄  ▄██▀▀████▀▀██▄  ▄██▀
▀████▀   ▄███▄   ▀████▀
▄██▀ ▀██▄
██     ██
██▄   ▄██
▀█████
          ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄
Prasaga
                                                    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████████████████▄
██████████████████▄
████████████████████▄
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
█████████████████████
WHITEPAPER     
►  TECH WP
►  COMMERCIAL WP
anggracoin

Activity: 490

freelanex.io

View Profile
July 15, 2019, 11:56:05 PM

Panic is not needed in that case, however, bitcoin needs competitors to make it grow, so altcoin also has the same potential to rise. News is only an attempt to increase prices, not as a judge who determines good and bad in investment. The cryptocurrency that is difficult to predict still gives the opportunity for the altcoin to grow again.

cahkalem

Activity: 562
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:26:22 AM

Panic is not needed in that case, however, bitcoin needs competitors to make it grow, so altcoin also has the same potential to rise. News is only an attempt to increase prices, not as a judge who determines good and bad in investment. The cryptocurrency that is difficult to predict still gives the opportunity for the altcoin to grow again.

as i knew news is an important things on cryptocurrency, because news is a kind of fundamental in crypto world
so, people who can combine the technical analysis and fundamantal analysis, for sure he will get a good return on their investments my friend
adibi12

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 02:35:06 AM

The price rise and fall on the altcoin is normal, because the price will return to stability, we only need to be patient to wait for price movements, talk about investors losing, we need to see and research why they can lose investment, they may be wrong in choosing coins , but there is also the right time when they take action.

Twinscoin2017

Activity: 1009
Merit: 328

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 03:00:01 AM

I think it is already been said too many times before  that if we invested in crypto we need to be calm. I believe that we need to control our emotion so even ee are not a holder of altcoin even if it is altcoin,bitcoin,token etc., ee always need to be calm because crypto is really unstable.
Jannyh
Copper Member

Activity: 994
Merit: 4

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 04:27:44 AM

This is true, Any investment done in the crypto world has to do with calmness and patience else you get yourself in loss, talking about being calm, you need to hold good Alts not Alts without use case.

shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:46:03 AM

set your target for investing, don't focus too much on the news because that is not necessarily true.

setting a goal or a target is a good way to stay calm but its not also bad to listen on the news so that you will get updated on what is in or what is out on the crypto scene  . you just need to be picky on the source that you will be reading or listening because not all news are true ( like what you said )

This is true, Any investment done in the crypto world has to do with calmness and patience else you get yourself in loss,
not really .  being snappy or acting to quick can sometimes beneficial especially if your a short term goer since the coins can move up and down pretty fast due to thier unstableness  .
SastraID

Activity: 714
Merit: 253

View Profile WWW
July 16, 2019, 04:52:55 AM

Altcoins now seems suffering because the price continuous getting low lately, even many have left and sold their alts, but that doesn't mean it won't rise again. I still hold some alts and wait, hope alts season will coming soon.

Kvalentine

Activity: 504
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:58:49 AM

Many altcoins investors have give up and sold their coins and tokens because altcoins fails to show any sign of recovery lately,its a  shame that altcoins are not surging at all despite that we are in bullrun season but I lack the courage to sell mine for lose,this what I will never do

bangdol

Activity: 345

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:00:42 AM

Altcoins now seems suffering because the price continuous getting low lately, even many have left and sold their alts, but that doesn't mean it won't rise again. I still hold some alts and wait, hope alts season will coming soon.
they sell because they panic with the decline. they have no trust in the market and assets they have. maybe those who sell never see history.
cafee_orange

Activity: 1022
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 05:41:34 AM

investing in Altcoin is very risky than investing in Bitcoin, that's because a lot of Altcoin that do show a sufficient profit offer makes investors tempted by these benefits, but the results are very unsatisfactory, and there are even altcoins that have to die halfway because they are no longer able to improve the price of these coins, of course this will be very detrimental to investors.

waleedbhr

Activity: 574
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 06:44:14 AM

my personal view huge time wait Altcoins increase but still no improvement , this time investing in Altcoin is very risky than investing in Bitcoin, i hope in future good result Altcoins.
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:17:12 AM

yes actually no one can predict with certainty, it's just an expression of a few people, it can be true that it can also be wrong you don't have to believe it just like that.
set your target for investing, don't focus too much on the news because that is not necessarily true.
i like your words, indeed we don't have to believe the words of many people who say this and that about crypto.
we better focus on what we believe in and set targets to profit.

if we focus on the news from many people, it will make us panic and that will cause us to suffer losses.

Shanisaimi

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:36:36 AM

Thanks for this dear , i have alt coin we are calm since long time all investment has been gone now i want to quit this ,but some youtuber are saying BTC will go on moon ,great news are coming
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:56:42 AM

Bitcoin will rally to the moon back across its 2017 ATH but I think Altcoins will pick up much later. It is too early for alts to start their bull run now. BTC dominance is taking hold of them

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
OptimusPrime_3

Activity: 308
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 07:59:03 AM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.
many are calm, many have held their altcoins since the market got bad and now with the bad news flying around,  you really don't expect some holders to be calm and watch their money in a weighing balance

☯ INJECTIVE PROTOCOL ☯ Bounty Running ☯
☯ Fast, Secure, and Fully Decentralized Trading ☯
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:15:39 AM

As we a altcoins holder we need to calm always even if our altcoins we have are dropping to much and have a time also become have no value. Actually experiencing like this well more be careful in a future. As of now if we have some potential altcoins must better hold it for now.

Bunsomjelican

Activity: 812
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 09:57:02 AM

my personal view huge time wait Altcoins increase but still no improvement , this time investing in Altcoin is very risky than investing in Bitcoin, i hope in future good result Altcoins.

In every investment form in crypto trading,  risk will always be there as long as your money is involve.
Now all community who came to this business in crypto industry shouldn't be afraid what they are entering here.
Better for them to learn first don't think profit early, you must begin with it. Then, if ever you buy altcoins in the exchange
just relax and calm and don't feel negative about the coins you will buy. Here is the link reference if ever you like to buy
altcoins you can choose altcoins the top 30 at least https://coinmarketcap.com/coins/
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 16, 2019, 04:12:33 PM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.

Not all altcoins have a future. Some alts already and will die. Therefore investors who buy and hold shitcoins like that must be in a panic situation. It would be different for investors who have some well-known alts because there is still a possibility that the price of these alts will increase again in the future.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: