Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 05:25:53 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm  (Read 9450 times)
Marble777

Activity: 736
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 08:12:04 AM

I have never been afraid of losing the price on the altcoin that I have including with the presence of the news that you have delivered, I am still sure the altcoin season is still there. It's just a matter of time, even I'm still busy adding new altcoin collections
maybe some people are not afraid to lose the price of the coin invested, but some people certainly feel anxious and worried if one day the coin he buys is no longer worth, so the conclusion Everyone who trades must be patient because Crypto is very unpredictable, one more  don't be greedy in taking advantage  Grin
yes it is true that the most important thing is to be patient and not greedy in taking advantage of either investing in the long term or in trading. Someone must know how to get rid of or buy coins that they think are worth investing. and of course not with altcoin that is dead or does not have further price developments

E x p e r i e n c e   t h e   F u t u r e   o f   D e F i
██ ███ ██    C a t e n a  X    ██ ███ ██
|        T w i t t e r        |      T e l e g r a m      |   A N N   T h r e a d   |         G i t h u b         |
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:31:17 PM

I also do not follow predictions made by so called crypto pundits. Many new investors and bounty hunters are overwhelmed by crypto predictions, causing panic-sell off. So I also agree with you that altcoins are unpredictable. None knows when price of altcoins will go up and down. So stay calm.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:45:22 PM

I also do not follow predictions made by so called crypto pundits. Many new investors and bounty hunters are overwhelmed by crypto predictions, causing panic-sell off. So I also agree with you that altcoins are unpredictable. None knows when price of altcoins will go up and down. So stay calm.
You need to calm yourself as the market seems not so friendly right now, don't be moved by any predictions or opinions of others but much better to work with your own understanding so you stay on hold and can do the wait till the market brings another huge run, make some assessment and never to decide that quick when you  are not sure about the situations that you are in.

Hold if you fully supporting those alts that you are keeping, time will come and you'll see the value of your wait.
m.rifki

Activity: 517
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:48:50 PM

actually in the condition of a bitcoin pump that has happened. I myself panicked and almost sold the altcoin that I had. but I tried to hold the altcoin longer. because I am aware that trading requires skills. whereas I still have very little experience in trading. especially in the condition of a fast pump dump.

romero121
Legendary

Activity: 3178
Merit: 1213

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:55:14 PM

Most of the time the altcoins used to follow the footprints of bitcoin, but this time nothing took place as expected. The market of altcoins has been experiencing a very slow rise compared to bitcoin. Altcoin holders doesn't want to panic, because the growth has got disturbed which will get on to the track soon. Until then we need to hold the altcoins which is good to profit than just selling to cut the loss.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
sammy21

Activity: 672

View Profile
July 29, 2019, 02:57:53 PM

even though the market moves slowly, but if we invest in the right altcoin and have a good market. rest assured, our assets will return and grow better when the pump occurs in the market.

MEXC Português  |  Trade Anywhere with the MEXC App
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   SIGN UP   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█   [      Twitter      ] [    Telegram    ]   █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3668
Merit: 1217

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 02:45:57 AM

even though the market moves slowly, but if we invest in the right altcoin and have a good market. rest assured, our assets will return and grow better when the pump occurs in the market.

There are thousands of different altcoins in circulation right now, and every day hundreds of new coins are getting listed. Everyone knows that out of this number, hardly 2% or 3% is going to survive in the long term. Looking for a good altcoin to invest is like searching for a needle in the haystack. That's why I decided to sell most of my alts during 2015-17 and decided to concentrate on BTC. Back then, I sold my alts (BSD, GBYTE, ONION, CTX, NMC, LTC.etc). Out of this list, only Litecoin is now trading at a price which is higher than my original sell price.

Back in 2017, the alts were reigning supreme. Many of them gave as much as 100x or 200x returns on investment. But times have changed. A lot many of the users have come to the conclusion that most of these alts are overpriced and they don't have any real usage.
monster2

Activity: 448
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 04:02:21 AM

It is important to note that all investors in altcoins are calm because the price of altcoins today is so low that it can be better if you consider yourself and do not sell altcoins if their price goes down and sells when their price goes up.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
NeelMariaWarner

Activity: 350
Merit: 3

Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:50:01 AM

It is important to note that all investors in altcoins are calm because the price of altcoins today is so low that it can be better if you consider yourself and do not sell altcoins if their price goes down and sells when their price goes up.

yes I think every investor also knows the right time to buy and also the time to sell their altcoin. If someone sells at a low price like selling a loss, my advice is to remain patient even though the market is in a bad situation. I am sure the market can recover from this difficult period

Orionix        |│        The Future of Gaming Comission Free Games And Items Exchange
WHITEPAPER             TWITTER             TELEGRAM
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 01:46:19 PM

yeah, you are right.
we really don't need to rush in making a decision and as you say we have to reconsider before selling the coins we have especially when the price of the coin is cheaper than when we bought it.

we must be good at assessing the situation and using it to collect a lot of profits and to be able to get the right benefits, i think we should be more patient whatever the market conditions are.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 02:40:27 PM

We have to wait and watch. The key point is we should hold our investment in altcoins. I am sure, in near future the projects with complete development will definitely generate good returns.
In fact am not sure, if we can accumulate more in this situation, but can hold for sure.

masyveonk

Activity: 346

https://bmy.guide

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 06:57:23 PM

If you are currently holding altcoins, there is no reason to sell them now. Bitcoin dominance level is very big today, so altcoins might start growing in trading pairs with BTC soon.
Especially now it is very unprofitable to sell alts, because they are very cheap, if someone does not have them, then you can buy and wait for their growth

Flooks

Activity: 196
Merit: 251

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:55:07 PM

If you are currently holding altcoins, there is no reason to sell them now. Bitcoin dominance level is very big today, so altcoins might start growing in trading pairs with BTC soon.
Especially now it is very unprofitable to sell alts, because they are very cheap, if someone does not have them, then you can buy and wait for their growth
In order to buy Altcoins you need to have free money. And I think the price increase will have to wait 1-2 years. In fact, it is quite a risky financial transaction.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
Aryleeto

Activity: 406
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 09:18:07 PM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.
Now it is better not to keep altcoins , as many of them simply will not rise , and it is unlikely that there will be an Alt season already , you need to invest only in those coins in which you believe and know that the coin will develop.

EASY FEEDBACK, WORKING SINCE 2015  (https://www.easyfeedbacktoken.io/en)
numanoid
Legendary

Activity: 1890
Merit: 1148

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 10:33:45 PM

Back in 2017, the alts were reigning supreme. Many of them gave as much as 100x or 200x returns on investment. But times have changed. A lot many of the users have come to the conclusion that most of these alts are overpriced and they don't have any real usage.
But there are still few coin gave you around 100x-250x (from what i know) in 2019.
That's why there were lot of token/coin got dump and never can back to their ATH price, since there is no any progress from their product or something new which can attract people
Koobtcgal

Activity: 714

Acewins.io

View Profile WWW
July 30, 2019, 11:46:36 PM

The OP may be right that altcoins holders shouldn't panic but the fact is that no one is able to withstand this kind of on and off market trend these days. People investor in crypto with their last monies with the hopes of getting some profits by now (that's 2 years from last bull run) but things have changed so some are forced to withdraw or start panicking.

digitalblock

Activity: 840
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:41:48 AM

I think altcoins investors have something to think about. The market can not fit as many coins so there will be the most promising.
Sourhearrt

Activity: 166
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:48:14 AM

If you can avoid pump and dump altcoins and fake projects as well then you wont have problem picking good altcoins,the most promising altcoin projects with use cases are the ones with brighter future

Swaap | Nova Bank
----------------------------------------------
[ GET | ACCEPT | EXCHANGE | WALLETS ]
yokai21

Activity: 262
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:03:55 AM

you really need to be calm when you invest in altcoins, especially now that many new altcoins have the potential, so it is even better if you have altcoins with the potential to invest to make big money.

INVECH - SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE - INVECH (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=5052844.0)
Caishen_Project

Activity: 162

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:11:31 AM

Well, basically to me I hardly follow most popular crypto predictors, most of them are losing their stands already because they just wanna be relevant and people still believe they are in the space and their prediction is still making sense. I will advise people to follow their own prediction and not follow anybody prediction

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: