Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 08:59:31 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Altcoins Holders ,be calm  (Read 9450 times)
bryant.coleman
Legendary

Activity: 3654
Merit: 1217

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:35:09 AM

Can holder be calm this time when btc is surging and that is a very significant chance for have more value on alts but some see the USD value as the best while in prefer holding btc when alts are doing dump, so we all need to calm for alts season to return and enjoy it while it last.

I can't help but notice that the market cap of the stable coins (USDT, USDC, TUSD, PAX.etc) are rising steadily. Tether is now the 7th largest cryptocurrency in terms of market capitalization. So that means that users are selling their altcoins not just for Bitcoin, but also for fiat cash and stablecoins. IMO, the best thing is to play safe now. Convert your coins to USDT and then purchase them back when there are signs of life in the altcoin market.

BTW, I am not very sure about the reliability of the stablecoins either. After the recent scandal involving the New York Attorney General's office, Tether looks like a risky asset for me. Till now, they are refusing to allow independent third party audit of their holdings. I am not saying that they will run away with the user funds, but it won't harm if we remain vigilant to prevent any unwanted seizure of our funds.
"Your bitcoin is secured in a way that is physically impossible for others to access, no matter for what reason, no matter how good the excuse, no matter a majority of miners, no matter what." -- Greg Maxwell
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
b1boy

Activity: 392
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 08:02:31 AM

frenzy isn't required all things considered, nonetheless, bitcoin needs contenders to cause it to develop, so altcoin additionally has a similar potential to rise. News is just an endeavor to build costs, not as a judge who decides great and terrible in speculation. The cryptographic money that is hard to anticipate still gives the open door for the altcoin to develop once more.
babysweetTiger0401

Activity: 777
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:18:54 AM

We cannot stop investors to invest in any altcoins, even we give them several times about reminders in choosing altcoins to hold in a lone term.
But honestly, altcoins is the main reason why I got earned most of the time here in this field of business. Because of altcoins I can able toe arn bitcoin and save it too for the future. But always remember that altcoins are all unpredictable in the market because they are all volatile.
Xalata

Activity: 266
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:20:20 AM

Its sad to hear this news about altcoins. But there is no need to panic, there are other altcoins that rise together with Bitcoin while others too are not moved at all. Altcoin holders, stay calm, the unexpected can happen at any point in time.

Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:25:32 AM

Everybody is in the calm mood since the 2018 and still waiting for the Altcoin boom. But, this year it is not a sign for the altcoin revival. But, you should invest for thebig giant Bitcoin which will give you more return for the coming years.
Genamant

Activity: 730
Merit: 102

Trphy.io

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:33:22 AM

well i dont know if you will agree with me , im a mom and i should be coordinated and designates the kids with their chores.
for me like altcoins i designate some alts for holding and some just for short trades. so when those just for short trades altcoins doesnt goes well
SL is the key  Grin

Wipangga

Activity: 600

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:34:37 AM

if I personally have a lot of altcoin in 2019 will also get a good profit, if I think now I will not worry to wait for the growth of altcoin prices to rise, because now the price development is good, because I believe the price of the bitcoin and altcoin market prices will also increase. good front. so I think holding Altcoin this year will also remain calm.
sjbi

Activity: 770
Merit: 14

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:47:27 AM

One should always keep patience. Patience is the key in the crypto market and if you lose your patience, it will always cause harm rather than good. In the crypto market, price of coins is volatile. So do not panic-sell off when the market experiences a decrease dramatically. One should always keep in mind the fact that coin price go up the way it comes down.

Emperor of Man

Activity: 886
Merit: 510

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:23:23 AM

I am sure that their season will begin soon and they will become at least 20% more expensive.
20% more expensive? After crashing to 2000% less expensive prices from their top?

That would not be an altcoin season.  Wink
Profitfinder

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 10:47:46 AM

A lot of altcoin speculation and mostly have the same thoughts about it, and so the altcoin holder should be calm and wait for the altcoin season happend.
gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:27:17 PM

I think one should not worried about the predictions of crypto predictors even I don't believe on these predictors. I only believe on chart analysis of the market. No doubt at present bitcoin seems quite good as compare to altcoins. I think we have to be more patient for altcoins growth and should not sell in panic.

crustycrab666

Activity: 560
Merit: 104

terra-credit.com

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:03:08 PM

to increase the amount of bitcoin we have to trade it with altcoin, so it's impossible for me to leave altcoin. they are news makers well aware of the strategy of playing games, they talk something and do something else. so be careful, you have to filter the news and match it with other news.

► TerraCredit ◄ ♦ TerraCredit - An Effective Alternative To Cash Since 2018 ♦ ► TerraCredit ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Facebook|LinkedIn|Telegram|Whitepaper
KuraJamban

Activity: 350

View Profile WWW
August 04, 2019, 11:13:08 PM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.
As long as the BTC price and volume stable. And the Bitcoin chart sideways in this month.
There will be a time for altcoin season. But otherwise, if Bitcoin goes bull or bear then altcoins are in trouble.

EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:29:43 PM

The latest altcoins news spreading on the internet now is altcoins investors will be disappointed ,popular crypto predictors are saying its time for people to start seeing bitcoin has the only lone wolf worth investing in and all altcoins will go nowhere.

My advice to all altcoins investors is not to panic ,these people as popular as they are can't predict the future, last bullrun of 2017 no one saw it coming and the last Almighty altcoins season of January 2018 no one ever think that will happened.
I'm sure that Bitcoin is the real and lone wolf. But this does't mean at all that altcoins have no future. Therefore, be calm and patient. Use the time free from trading for self-development and learning new information, and when the altcoin season comes (and it definitely will) you can apply this knowledge and earn on your altcoins.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
btc-facebook
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1015

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:30:56 AM

In 2019 it is not the time to panic for investors, especially the novice holders, now it has entered the bullish season, so whatever happens keep holding your coins, don't mind all the news or FUD, and don't panic, because profits are ahead of us.
if you don't believe, you can look for bitcoin analysis, whether bitcoin is bullish in 2019.
and I'm sure many say bitcoin has entered the bullish season.
HodlerKing101

Activity: 199
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:01:10 AM

It's true that people should not panic on altcoins that they invested on, but it doesn't take away the fact that we should still play it smart and when to do things correctly. Altcoins usually have their own timing to blow off, basing on their roadmap and those good ones are projects that have real partnerships with content apps or whatever apps they need to be with, and not just verbally saying like, yes we are planning to be with this company, etc. Those partnerships and strategic moves will definitely benefit you, and the company in the long run.
killat

Activity: 742
Merit: 21

Be the reason someone smiles today

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2019, 05:06:30 AM

I think it's very important as an altcoin holder to be honest with yourself and take one of below decisions:
- accept the loss and sell the alts with no real product/utility behind as long as the tokens still worth something
- keep the tokens without panic selling for high potential projects.

✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
Be kind whenever possible. It is always possible
✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦✦
dautay_crypto

Activity: 193
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:55:30 AM

We cannot stop investors to invest in any altcoins, even we give them several times about reminders in choosing altcoins to hold in a lone term.
But honestly, altcoins is the main reason why I got earned most of the time here in this field of business. Because of altcoins I can able toe arn bitcoin and save it too for the future. But always remember that altcoins are all unpredictable in the market because they are all volatile.
Investors don't get losses if they don't take loss, it is the key point that will help to protect them from massacre. I don't say it is always true, especially if investors bought at peaks or all time high ranges. But if they buy and start investing at bottom range, they can determinantly hold their coins, and wait for recoveries, that might occur weeks, months later.
Denis1991

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 12:46:22 PM

How juicy you can be when you see altcoins today and compare them in 2017-2018. Now only all the investments in Bitcoin.
PS1987

Activity: 394
Merit: 117

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 01:06:02 PM

Wrote it several times for months, seems people still dont want to believe:
I am pretty sure that alts can break their USD ATH very soon HOWEVER I dont think it will be the same for satoshi prices, especially if BTC breaks its ATH.
I know that many people think that a break of 20k will lead to a new altseason like 2017, sadly they are mostly the same calling for Flippening, BTC under 2k in 2018 and 100k in 2017.
My advice: Buy promising alts if you have fiat left, but dont spend your precious BTCs on alts, if you do so, then only for a very short time otherwise risk of losing your btc is just too high.

Just my 2 cents

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: