Bitcoin Forum
May 25, 2024, 03:56:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]⚡️⚡️TROY⚡️⚡️ - Fort Knox In Your Pocket  (Read 2959 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 post by 1+ user deleted.)
CampfireMethod

Activity: 70
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:11:15 PM

How will ITO funds be used? Simply put, how will the funds be distributed? It seems to me that these will be gold products, but I am not sure, therefore I am interested in you. I'm right? Correct me if necessary. Sad
yes you are right. Most of the funds will be used to purchase gold contracts, but the delivery of gold will begin 18 months after the completion of the ITO. How long do you think it is?
KarenW102

Activity: 196

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 09:15:07 PM

How will ITO funds be used? Simply put, how will the funds be distributed? It seems to me that these will be gold products, but I am not sure, therefore I am interested in you. I'm right? Correct me if necessary. Sad
yes you are right. Most of the funds will be used to purchase gold contracts, but the delivery of gold will begin 18 months after the completion of the ITO. How long do you think it is?
so it is necessary. Judging by the roadmap, the Troy Vault vault will also not be implemented soon. To be more precise, it will not be until the beginning of next year. I look forward to this moment.

*Link Removed*
CampfireMethod

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:19:43 PM

so it is necessary. Judging by the roadmap, the Troy Vault vault will also not be implemented soon. To be more precise, it will not be until the beginning of next year. I look forward to this moment.
yes, I am also waiting for this. By the way, there will be another press release of the repository, so it’s not so long to wait. I am more interested in the conditions for participation in ITO. Will there be any identity checks, for example, KYC?
Kiira1

Activity: 84

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:23:35 PM

of course KYC will be. I believe that this is an integral part of any project. besides KYC, there will be AML. If you do not know about it, then this is a test that fights money laundering. if I'm not mistaken, there will be limits on the purchase of tokens too.
Kirls252

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:27:14 PM

of course KYC will be. I believe that this is an integral part of any project. besides KYC, there will be AML. If you do not know about it, then this is a test that fights money laundering. if I'm not mistaken, there will be limits on the purchase of tokens too.
as for the limit on the purchase of tokens, it really will be. For example, the minimum amount will be $ 250, and the maximum - $ 5,000. Do you think this is a large size, if you count it to the maximum?
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 09:31:27 PM

as for the limit on the purchase of tokens, it really will be. For example, the minimum amount will be $ 250, and the maximum - $ 5,000. Do you think this is a large size, if you count it to the maximum?
as I understand it, even a purchase for $ 5,000 will be coordinated with the project team. That is, this purchase will be by agreement. I think it is related to security.

*Link Removed*
Kiira1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:35:08 PM

also applies to security, if I understand correctly, the purchase of tokens only through the official website, since not all intermediary sellers own an official license. Moreover, they may be fraudsters. Therefore, it is better to be safe.
CampfireMethod

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:39:06 PM

also applies to security, if I understand correctly, the purchase of tokens only through the official website, since not all intermediary sellers own an official license. Moreover, they may be fraudsters. Therefore, it is better to be safe.
tell me, what is the reason for the audit after the end of the ITO? Why everything will be checked? And, as it seems to me, the main point is whether the functions of checking the balance will be available to me, for example? When will the tokens go into the wallet?
Kiira1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:43:22 PM

tell me, what is the reason for the audit after the end of the ITO? Why everything will be checked? And, as it seems to me, the main point is whether the functions of checking the balance will be available to me, for example? When will the tokens go into the wallet?
during the audit all purchases will be checked. If I'm not mistaken, this is necessary for accuracy before distribution. Also, your balance will be unavailable, but you just need to wait a bit until all tokens are verified.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 09:47:34 PM

I will also add that after the completion of the TROY audit, the Troy Gold tokens should be transferred to the standard ERC-223 wallet and protected with a private key. That seems to be the whole procedure. It is not very difficult.

*Link Removed*
CampfireMethod

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 09:51:10 PM

I will also add that after the completion of the TROY audit, the Troy Gold tokens should be transferred to the standard ERC-223 wallet and protected with a private key. That seems to be the whole procedure. It is not very difficult.
yes, it is not as difficult as it turned out. And what will need to be done to ensure that all private keys are protected? I want to use the full functionality of Troy. Explain how this is done. Roll Eyes
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 09:55:59 PM

yes, it is not as difficult as it turned out. And what will need to be done to ensure that all private keys are protected? I want to use the full functionality of Troy. Explain how this is done. Roll Eyes
after completing the testing of The Troy Vault, the private keys can be imported and secured without any difficulty, to ensure the full use of the Troy Vault features.

*Link Removed*
Kirls252

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:00:02 PM

I'm not exactly sure, but it seems to me that I read what kind of gold products Troy will be available for purchase. Remind me, and here there is so much necessary information that everything does not fit me, what products will be available for me?
Kiira1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:04:14 PM

I'm not exactly sure, but it seems to me that I read what kind of gold products Troy will be available for purchase. Remind me, and here there is so much necessary information that everything does not fit me, what products will be available for me?
as I understand it, the choice is varied, ranging from simple jewelry to gold bars. You can also purchase personalized jewelry. It seems to me that as a gift to someone it would be cool!
Kirls252

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:08:16 PM

as I understand it, the choice is varied, ranging from simple jewelry to gold bars. You can also purchase personalized jewelry. It seems to me that as a gift to someone it would be cool!
yes, I totally agree with you. By the way, the range of gold products will be shown depending on the weight. You also need to have a minimum value of $ 250 to make a purchase.
CampfireMethod

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:12:19 PM

I would add that, depending on the product chosen, its price will be calculated individually: the cost of the product itself, plus the cost of manufacture and delivery.
KarenW102

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 10:16:11 PM

I would add that, depending on the product chosen, its price will be calculated individually: the cost of the product itself, plus the cost of manufacture and delivery.
it is a pity that the procurement period will not start soon: it will be approximately 18-24 months after the completion of ITO. Troy will issue a notice at least 60 days before the start of the purchase period.

*Link Removed*
Kiira1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:20:20 PM

By the way, I now remembered the burning of tokens. Tell me how this process will take place. How will the value of tokens increase if they are burned? And what else can I use Troy Gold tokens for?
Kirls252

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:24:13 PM

By the way, I now remembered the burning of tokens. Tell me how this process will take place. How will the value of tokens increase if they are burned? And what else can I use Troy Gold tokens for?
Owners of TROY gold tokens can use them to pay for TROY gold products and TROY Vault services. The tokens that will be burned will be stored in the same wallet and burned quarterly.
Kiira1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 10:28:27 PM

Owners of TROY gold tokens can use them to pay for TROY gold products and TROY Vault services. The tokens that will be burned will be stored in the same wallet and burned quarterly.
but how can I find out about it? Will I receive notifications on my wallet or will it happen at a certain period of time or with specific dates?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 »
  Print  

Jump to: