Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 03:11:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Poll
Question: Would you participate in new project (it's ICO/IEO) if it is good project but not listed in ICO rating websites?
Yes, sur if it is good project as i think this  ico rating websites provide fake rating. - 70 (76.1%)
No, even the project is good, it should be listed in one or more  ico rating websites - 22 (23.9%)
Total Voters: 92

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Would you participate in new project if it is not listed in ICO rating websites?  (Read 6845 times)
sayaya17

Activity: 1638
Merit: 255

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:10:18 AM

I will not participate in the ICO project that is not listed on the ICO rating website, because it is prone to fraud, the ICO project listed in the Web ICO rating can at least be accessed by us and can be traced to their data, such as developers and Team working on the project. In addition those listed on the ICO website rating is at least a project that is already ripe and ready, so that they have already submitted their project proposals to be registered on the ICO rating website.

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄         ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄        ▄▄▄                 ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████         █████████████       █████            ▄██████████████████████▄▄
█████████████         █████████████     ▄███████▄       ▄███████████████████████████▄
█████████████         █████████████   ▄███████████▄    ▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████
█████████████         █████████████ ▄█████▀  ▀█████▄  ▄███████████▀        ▀██████████▄
████████████▀         █████████████ █████▀     ██████▄████████████▄         ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
████████████          █████████████ ████        ████████████████████▄▄▄▄▄
████████████          ████████████████▀    ▄     ████▀████████████████████████▄▄▄
████████████▄       ▄█████████████▄██▀    ▄█▄     ▀███ ████████████████████████████▄
 █████████████▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████     ▄███▄     ▀███ ▀████████████████████████████
  ▀████████████████████████████▄███     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀     ▀█████▄▄▀▀▀▀█████████████████████▄
    ▀████████████████████████▄███▀                   ▀████████▄       ▀▀██████████████
        ▀▀██████████████▀▀▄▄██████     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ▄█████████          ████████████▀
          ██████████████ ██████████▄▄▄████████████▄▄▄█████████████        ████████████
          ██████████████ ▀█████████████████████████████████████▀████▄▄▄█████████████▀
          ██████████████   ▀█████████████████████████████████▀ ███████████████████▀
          ██████████████     ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ █████████████████▀▀▀
          ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀             ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

.bet
   $200   
 BONUS 
    100% BONUS FOR 
 EVERY DEPOSIT 
[]

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum was founded in 2009 by Satoshi and Sirius. It replaced a SourceForge forum.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 02:17:50 AM

I will not participate in the ICO project that is not listed on the ICO rating website, because it is prone to fraud, the ICO project listed in the Web ICO rating can at least be accessed by us and can be traced to their data, such as developers and Team working on the project. In addition those listed on the ICO website rating is at least a project that is already ripe and ready, so that they have already submitted their project proposals to be registered on the ICO rating website.
The good thing with ico rating is to have the exposures from investors who loves reviewing the project, those who are not listed to any kind of rating website have a lesser chance being noticed by many investors around. It's a good idea to any developers to enroll and participate to extend their popularities and have more people to influence and potential investors to join the project.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Wildwest

Activity: 1701
Merit: 315

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 10:02:09 AM

For me new projects that are not listed on the website wabsite are very doubtful because the wabsite in a bounty is very influential, many new projects appear that we do not know well and don't, I will see who has a clear vision, especially rating and further information of a project if it is clear means I will participate in it

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ereborltc

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

View Profile
December 28, 2019, 01:06:16 PM

I think a good project needs to be exposed and more people pay attention to it in order to have a chance of success. If the website does not list this project, I will not participate.

Legendary / Hero Member

█████
█████   ▄▄██████▄▄
█████▄██████████████▄▄
██████████▀▀▀▀▀▀███████▄
███████▀  ▄▄██▄▄  ▀█████▄
██████   ██▀  ▀██   █████
█████▌   ██▄▄▄
█████▌    ▀▀▀███▄
 █████   ██▄  ▄██   █████
 ▀█████▄  ▀▀██▀▀  ▄█████▀
  ▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████▀
    ▀▀██████████████▀▀
        ▀▀██████▀▀

.BILLSCASH.

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
.Decentralized Microtask Platform on the Blockchain.
.With Encrypted User to User Messages.
  ───────
▄▄████████▄▄
▄████████████████▄
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀  █████
████████████▀▀      ██████
▐████████▀▀   ▄▄     ██████▌
▐████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ███████▌
▐████████ █▀        ███████▌
████████ █ ▄███▄   ███████
████████████████▄▄██████
▀████████████████████▀
▀████████████████▀
▀▀████████▀▀
Twitter
Facebook
Reddit

LinkedIn
Github
hamba laeh

Activity: 752
Merit: 100

EPsiloan

View Profile
July 19, 2020, 08:09:21 PM

in my opinion is not all the best projects are listed on the ICO rate website ... because what you say is that the founders of ICO can pay the website for a high rating to attract the attention of cryptocurency enthusiasts to invest in their projects ... so I don't trust the website rate to make it as a success factor or not a project that is being launched

Jocuserious

Activity: 1935
Merit: 290

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2020, 07:47:19 PM

If I'll find good project then of course i wanna participate IEO & bounty. There are many good projects that do not think about all these rating sites and I agree with their plan. At this time, investors are more cautious about themselves, so it will not be possible to stretch the IEO / ICO rating site.
MonsterV
Legendary

Activity: 2212
Merit: 1008

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 02:02:49 PM

ICO rating websites aren't all true on their jobs ,they sometimes get paid for rating from developers ,I won't rely on them if I were you , project listing in ICO rating websites or not doesn't state the fact that its not a scam project, there are some good signs that good projects used to have.

yup, most of them are paid expert user on that website to make fake rating about thier project to increase the star, for example look at KryptoRedeem project that launch their ICO and getting about 4 / 5 rating on ICObench but look at them now, the project website cant be access and admin on telegram has been inactive about month , the project is totally dead right now.

so we cant really trust ICO project that having big rating on ICO rating  website like this, we need to do our own research about the project like who's the people behind the project & how the project work.

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
     ▄▀█▀█ █████████████▄▄
   ▄██ █ █▄████████████████▄
  ██ █ ██▀█ █████████████████
 █▀█▄█▄▀█▄██▄█████████████████
██ █ ██ ██ ██▄▀████████████████
███▀█▀██ ███▀███▀██████████████
███▄██ ██▄▀██▄███▄█████████████
 ███▄▀██▀██▄▀██▄▀██▄▀▀████████
  █████▀█▄█▀█▄▀▀██▄▀▀██▄▄▀█▀█
   ▀████▄███▄█▀█▄▄▀▀▀█▄▄█▀█▀
     ▀▀████▄▀██▄▄█▀▀█▄▄▄▀▀
         ▀▀▀██▄▄███▀▀▀
......1xBit.com..BENEFIT ..SEASON........
       ▄▄███████████▄▄
    ▄███████████████████▄
  ▄██████████████████████▄
 █████████████████████████
██████████████████████████▌
████████████████████████████▄▄
███████████████████████████████
        █    █▄   █
        ▀▀▄    ▀▀▀█▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
           ▀▀▄    ▀▀▄▄█      ▄▀
              ▀▀▄     █▀▀▄▄  █
                 ▀▀▄  █   ▄█▀
                    ▀▀█▄▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Zazzu

Activity: 518
Merit: 256

Living the truth....

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 03:45:19 PM

Never waste my time and money on projects like that. I only care and invest in new projects if they implement IEO in big exchanges like MXC, Gate, Hoo.com, Binance ...
bitcoinisbest

Activity: 1218
Merit: 557

View Profile
July 21, 2020, 03:49:17 PM

Never waste my time and money on projects like that. I only care and invest in new projects if they implement IEO in big exchanges like MXC, Gate, Hoo.com, Binance ...

If I am convinced with the idea of the project and do see that it will have a good future based on my understating and the interactions with the team then I would like to invest in that projects. Not necessary would be depended on the ICO rating for that, but it just acts as a guide or say one of the parameters.
forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1162
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 21, 2020, 08:38:59 PM

As your survey speaks, checking the project's rating on ICO rating website is one of the criteria or point in the checklist to judge the project. However, this is not mandatory to have the information and rating about the project on that rating website. Even though we see that some good rating projects also not doing well or turned out to be a scam, we can not trust that information. Based on our own research, MVP, team contacts, product development, and the concept should be part of our judgment of that project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14]  All
  Print  

Jump to: