Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 10:55:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Folgory buy and sell cryptocurrency and merchant account  (Read 1362 times)
folgory (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 07:09:33 AM
Last edit: July 08, 2019, 08:50:23 AM by folgory

Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 04:47:22 PM

Now there are few projects in the market that really ultimately lead to a place in the market, but there is even a mobile application and it is very pleasing
Zianingbu

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 06:36:37 PM

I was looking for where you can buy cryptocurrency. Found this site. Decided to follow the development of this project.
hamster fat

Activity: 462

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 08:23:46 PM

Well, as far as I understood your primary goal is provide opportunity to purchase crypto with credit card, right?
What is your opinion about competitors? For example I've been using Indacoin for some months and I am satisfied with service, fees and mobile wallet.

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 08, 2019, 10:20:15 PM

I was looking for where you can buy cryptocurrency. Found this site. Decided to follow the development of this project.
It is necessary to observe, now there are many projects on the market) but there are almost no really promising
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 05:33:10 AM

It is necessary to observe, now there are many projects on the market) but there are almost no really promising
Sometimes, such new projects in which everything is briefly and clearly written out, are successful after the first start.
Irina1999

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:08:00 AM

Sometimes, such new projects in which everything is briefly and clearly written out, are successful after the first start.
I agree, but much still depends on the advertisement itself, through which channels, let's say it works
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 12:18:22 PM

I like the fact that there are mobile applications for platforms, now very few people do this
Zianingbu

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 01:37:43 PM

I want to say that every day more and more open mobile applications for cryptocurrency. It is convenient and practical to use.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 04:35:37 PM

I want to say that every day more and more open mobile applications for cryptocurrency. It is convenient and practical to use.
Simply it is convenient to check through your mobile device, as it is always in your pocket
hamster fat

simply getting the job done

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:01:22 PM

I appreciate your UI, it looks attractive.
How did you raise money? Did you have ICO or are you going to hold ICO/IEO ?

Mycro Jobs                                                                                                                                                                                                   
| SIMPLY GETTING THE JOB DONE
⟩                                                                                                                                                     
                                                           ⟩⟩ Telegram ⟩⟩ Twitter ⟩⟩ Medium ⟩⟩ Github ⟩⟩ Instagram ⟩⟩ LinkedIn ⟩⟩ YouTube ⟩⟩ Facebook
icelee226

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 06:38:13 PM

Folgory is part of the Hashfort, a company licensed for trading crypto and financial services, and folgory is the first crypto bank, with wallet European iban, possibility to buy and sell in real time, online buy and sell cryptocurrencies with payments at 0% fee.
DarkSoul1

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:09:09 PM

The guys just have to spend for their project IEO, now all projects are doing to attract investors
Irina1999

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 10:29:57 PM

The guys just have to spend for their project IEO, now all projects are doing to attract investors
I notice that there are more and more projects in the market, with some new trends, this is good, and now nobody does ICO at all.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 09, 2019, 11:08:39 PM

Folgory is part of the Hashfort, a company licensed for trading crypto and financial services, and folgory is the first crypto bank, with wallet European iban, possibility to buy and sell in real time, online buy and sell cryptocurrencies with payments at 0% fee.
Real-time sales are very cool, and 0 percent is also a good deal.
folgory (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:02:48 AM

Hi Guys, 0% fee is for the merchant account. If you have a store or want to accept payments with our tools, you receive without fee, compared to many others who make 1%, see bitpay or others. You can register your merchant account here https://folgory.com/business

If you need more info, check out our faqs here https://support.folgory.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000490018-FAQ

If you need api developer you can consult here https://support.folgory.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000512438-API-Developers

If you need a secure wallet with insurance, a trading system with liquidity and a buy and sell from fiat to crypto and vice versa by purchasing with your credit card or bank transfer, you can register on https://folgory.com

Folgory Team
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:42:59 AM

Hi Guys, 0% fee is for the merchant account. If you have a store or want to accept payments with our tools, you receive without fee, compared to many others who make 1%, see bitpay or others. You can register your merchant account here https://folgory.com/business

If you need more info, check out our faqs here https://support.folgory.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000490018-FAQ

If you need api developer you can consult here https://support.folgory.com/hc/en-us/sections/360000512438-API-Developers

If you need a secure wallet with insurance, a trading system with liquidity and a buy and sell from fiat to crypto and vice versa by purchasing with your credit card or bank transfer, you can register on https://folgory.com

Folgory Team
Very pleasant conditions for you to use, you will need to check everything in practice.
Zianingbu

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:50:33 AM

I think that 0% is a great deal. There are very few such platforms, they always overestimate the percentage and then no one wants to use them.
DarkSoul1

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:53:39 AM

I think that 0% is a great deal. There are very few such platforms, they always overestimate the percentage and then no one wants to use them.
Well, here the project is more for the benefit of people; on the contrary, it’s good that there are such projects on our forum
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:32:38 PM

The main thing that the platform itself realized in the future, now everything just seems in words
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: