Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:14:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [Ann] Folgory buy and sell cryptocurrency and merchant account  (Read 1354 times)
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:14:34 AM

Of course, the investment pays off at least a year. And prices for cryptocurrency of course grow and fall.
You can invest your money so that even the investment will pay off much longer

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Fomin-oilL

Activity: 154

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 12:34:32 PM

Of course, the investment pays off at least a year. And prices for cryptocurrency of course grow and fall.
It all depends on how the team will actively work in the market, attract investors through any paths.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 04:24:30 PM

It all depends on how the team will actively work in the market, attract investors through any paths.
To attract investors, you need to properly arrange the proposal, so that the person was interested.
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 05:09:30 PM

That's right. At the moment, most projects are either developing rapidly or are closing fast. It all depends on how unique it is.
First of all, I personally appreciate in the project this is his idea and ability to develop and work with the team.
Correctly you act. I have exactly the same opinion as you. Because the ability to work with a team and negotiate is not an easy thing.
Irina1999

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 06:49:42 PM

That's right. At the moment, most projects are either developing rapidly or are closing fast. It all depends on how unique it is.
First of all, I personally appreciate in the project this is his idea and ability to develop and work with the team.
Correctly you act. I have exactly the same opinion as you. Because the ability to work with a team and negotiate is not an easy thing.
Of course, you need to be able to properly offer your services, that is, the presentation should be for investors
veekky

Activity: 490
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 07:07:31 PM

What about price for listing on your exchange? Are you going to make IEOs on your exchange when you will get more popularity?
DarkSoul1

Activity: 224

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 08:38:57 PM

What about price for listing on your exchange? Are you going to make IEOs on your exchange when you will get more popularity?
It’s too early to talk about prices for tokens, the project is still young and is just entering the market, so you have to wait
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 09:49:18 PM

It’s too early to talk about prices for tokens, the project is still young and is just entering the market, so you have to wait
The price in the future will still change, everything depends on the team itself and how they will optimize the project, that is, the more often it updates, the faster everything will happen
Kattoweymo

Activity: 76

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 10:52:44 PM

IEO must be done, now every project is running this company, it attracts investors very well
Twinkledoe

Activity: 1904
Merit: 138

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 12, 2019, 11:02:09 PM

IEO must be done, now every project is running this company, it attracts investors very well

Since IEOs are now everywhere, I hope the exchange will not list just any other project without investigating their background. Many projects are hiding their true motives from the public because they just want fast cash from potential investors. As IEOs can be seen now in every exchange, cheaters, scammers and the likes will start to be in the operations again.
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:08:18 AM

Since IEOs are now everywhere, I hope the exchange will not list just any other project without investigating their background. Many projects are hiding their true motives from the public because they just want fast cash from potential investors. As IEOs can be seen now in every exchange, cheaters, scammers and the likes will start to be in the operations again.
You just need to understand that in today's market no one will give you a guarantee that by investing you will not lose your money.
Zianingbu

Activity: 504

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 09:18:34 AM

Here I will argue with you. So how if I see that the project is interesting to people and many ask about it. I invest without thinking and, as a matter of fact, always stay in positive territory.
Irina1999

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:29:19 AM

Here I will argue with you. So how if I see that the project is interesting to people and many ask about it. I invest without thinking and, as a matter of fact, always stay in positive territory.
It is possible to create around the project just the most common HYIP, but in the end result will not be anything sensible
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:20:35 AM

It is possible to create around the project just the most common HYIP, but in the end result will not be anything sensible
I agree. But sometimes even the slightest HYIP will have a positive effect on the development of project events in the future. There are not always disadvantages sometimes from such actions there are also pluses.
folgory (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 15
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 11:36:20 AM
Last edit: July 15, 2019, 02:03:48 AM by mprep

Can you try here https://folgory.com/listcoin

is not our case, Folgory is group of Hashfort a company licensed and Regulated for this work
Fomin-oilL

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 01:01:14 PM

I agree. But sometimes even the slightest HYIP will have a positive effect on the development of project events in the future. There are not always disadvantages sometimes from such actions there are also pluses.
HYIP influences the fact that in the future the token will gradually have an increase in the market price
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 05:06:04 PM

is not our case, Folgory is group of Hashfort a company licensed and Regulated for this work
Do you plan to show photos of your team in the future? It would be interesting to see with whom we communicate
veekky

Activity: 490

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:45:24 PM

Hope you will add more trading pairs soon. In general I like your design, UI, concept and features. What I like more is that you've launched product without any ICO
Farid-Ozy

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 08:35:03 PM

Hope you will add more trading pairs soon. In general I like your design, UI, concept and features. What I like more is that you've launched product without any ICO
Nowadays, basically everyone in the market spends ICO as everyone collects investments, almost no one has his own
Irina1999

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 10:15:03 PM

Now, no one ICO holds, now a new trend in the IEO market, everyone is ready to show their finished product
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: