Bitcoin Forum
June 20, 2024, 04:56:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Teaches Me New Patience And Experience!  (Read 1867 times)
BRODIN (OP)

Activity: 655
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:02:17 AM
Merited by tk808 (3), Maturnuwun (3)

this is my experience...

as we know Crypto Market is very volatile and very unexpected, more because of its anonymity. Trading is also risk-related, so you succeed as a trader, you have to have an open mind about trading, and you can't do fundamental analysis like you do for forex, because the opportunities are so low that we know when there will be big purchases or sales. However, trading can be very useful if you trade one day and focus on long-term investments too.

when you think the market has reached its lowest point and you can do simple technical analysis and find support or resistance - this will not give you a perfect picture but you can still find the mindset of traders in the past with this tool and speculate.

Balance and make a good plan before making a decision, it's about how patience will play a big role in this market, always doing research on market movements with every coin you will drive, buying at the lowest point and selling when you see good opportunities, always calm when analyzing your assets. and one is not greedy. if you see an opportunity, just throw it away!

How about you? I want to learn from your experience too.

BTC ETH TEN
Ghenjer

Activity: 97
Merit: 1

https://token-sale.fredenergy.org Supporter

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:23:36 AM

Basically, everyone who trades has their own trading strategy which they think is effective and can implement it correctly, but it all depends on the level of expertise, capital, and risk tolerance that we are ready to face later. if you like daily trading, you really have to be required to be active, just as you start trading today, you have to liquidate today too and usually those who like daily trading are reliable and experienced traders.
I don't really know about trading, I always lose when I want to throw away. but I learn from all this. It is important for you to stay consistent with that strategy and don't change other strategies often, bro. Unless the market conditions go down, it must be smart to choose the coins and markets that will be used to trade.
Dpat
Copper Member

Activity: 798
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:26:28 AM

This is true that for the trading you need the heavy patience and for become an true investor you should have the experience of trading and if you have any academic curricular activity of experience you can learn many things of the investment and the trading.
muslol67

Activity: 1582
Merit: 670

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:35:24 AM

this is my experience...

as we know Crypto Market is very volatile and very unexpected, more because of its anonymity. Trading is also risk-related, so you succeed as a trader, you have to have an open mind about trading, and you can't do fundamental analysis like you do for forex, because the opportunities are so low that we know when there will be big purchases or sales. However, trading can be very useful if you trade one day and focus on long-term investments too.

when you think the market has reached its lowest point and you can do simple technical analysis and find support or resistance - this will not give you a perfect picture but you can still find the mindset of traders in the past with this tool and speculate.

Balance and make a good plan before making a decision, it's about how patience will play a big role in this market, always doing research on market movements with every coin you will drive, buying at the lowest point and selling when you see good opportunities, always calm when analyzing your assets. and one is not greedy. if you see an opportunity, just throw it away!

How about you? I want to learn from your experience too.

Patience? Yes you can make the greatest experience in this regard thanks to cryptocurrencies. Sometimes he can push all the limits of man.
maydna

Activity: 2968
Merit: 556

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:48:35 AM

I am sure every trader learn about patience, they got so many experiences during their time in the trading. They don't just learn about patience, but they also learn about analyzing, draw a line, or even watching the market moves. But that will not work if they don't try to trade because every time they trade, they can add more experience and their skills which will useful for them. The patience will help them to analyze the market and sometimes, they can get ways to determine the right price to buy and sell. Being patience itself will give them a time to get in the right situations to trade so they can make a profit.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
103deltafox

Activity: 491
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 09:47:07 AM

Your topic is apt. For you to be a trader, all emotions must be killed this is because if you don't kill emotions while trading, it could affect you negatively health wise. You need patience, especially when the trading is going against you with patience you will win but when emotion set in, you could sell off and sell at a loss.

Karlinz
Copper Member

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 10:25:42 AM

Equally it teaches not to be greedy as well as being timely. Value protection is an important part too, it is better not to jump in than jump in and get burnt which is as a result of wrong calculations and no targeted entry. I am happy for what I have learnt so far and and the progress I have made trading. The best learning is by practice and not theory alone. Trading is very tasking and one need to in the best form of health and mental alertness to perfect his actions

🌱 KNL Ecosystem 🌱                                                                                                                                         
                     Invest. Trade. Earn                  SECTORS OF TOKENIZATION  | Agriculture, Real estate, Oil industry, Fintech, Other industries   
                                                    /                                                      Telegram | Facebook | YouTube | Twitter | Medium | Btt
Loedong

Activity: 378

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 11:35:33 AM

Your review is true that trading also teaches me patience and how to get daily profits. I trade with BTC, LTC and also DOGE. This is one of the crypto that I trade daily, and I don't forget I learned from the initial failure.
faadhilah

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:25:50 PM

I do trade with different strategies every day. I am more focused on buying coins that already have large volumes such as Bitcoin, Ethereum and Litecoin. I did a short-term trade so that when the price dropped I would soon buy it. However, when the price is already pumping I will sell the coins.

AIGO Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World
Iykecollinz
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 12:39:57 PM

A lot of life lessons from crypto trading, personally I have learnt not to stay too long in a trade, plan entry and exit and stick to the plan, don't wait too long as the market can behave funny at the slightest opportunity

Cemploon

Activity: 644

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:08:10 PM

As a successful trader of course through a very difficult process. We must be prepared with the conditions that occur in the market. Market conditions will not be stable and some coins will surely pump up. So you need the patience to get profit. Every opportunity should be the best to take advantage.

Red-Apple

Activity: 1470
Merit: 655

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:20:14 PM

as we know Crypto Market is very volatile and very unexpected, more because of its anonymity.
volatility has nothing to do with anonymity.
the only reason for volatility of the market is its small size. which makes it easy to manipulate and also any kind of surge would shoot the price in a certain direction.

and you can't do fundamental analysis like you do for forex,
yeah but you can do fundamental analysis, it is just different.

However, trading can be very useful if you trade one day and focus on long-term investments too.
a very bad idea in my opinion because i believe that you have to stick to one thing only and try to gain experience in that thing. if you are trading then stick to that and if you are investing then do that only and nothing else. you can't do things half assed.

Balance and make a good plan before making a decision, it's about how patience will play a big role in this market,
patience has no place in trading market. if you start using patience that is the day you fail in trading. you need to act fast and have clear plans and stick to them no matter what.

--signature space for rent; sent PM--
dataispower

Activity: 1330
Merit: 289

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:29:34 PM

My advise to you while trading will be firstly, to avoid greed and secondly to always use stop loss function.  Know what works best for you, be good with your TA and also use FA. do not just buy because everyone else is buying, buy because you are convinced about taking the calculated risk after due diligence, especially for mid to long term hold. As a day trader, I take profit from 10% ,I never apply greed. I also convert to USDT when necessary.
ElmedoRator

Activity: 826
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 01:30:31 PM

I really can't control my emotions with trading orders, it drives me crazy. I think patience is not enough, sometimes this will make you a holder. A bit of luck and clarity will be good

ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 02:23:46 PM

Patience is a very meaningful lesson from a trade, because patience is the one that spears, often we follow the desires of lust so we fall into the trap of being trapped in trade. and ends with a loss.

cryptofirm

Activity: 1039
Merit: 250

BabelFish - FISH Token Sale at Sovryn

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 03:45:23 PM

I really can't control my emotions with trading orders, it drives me crazy. I think patience is not enough, sometimes this will make you a holder. A bit of luck and clarity will be good

patience and experience is good if we want to make an enough profit in our trading
but, a lot of people didn't have enough patience in their trading activity,,
wich mean easy to say, but hard to do

USD Stablecoin Aggregator
                                              ▄███████
                                            ▄█▀▄█████▀
              ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █▀▄███████
          ▄▄████████████████▄▄▀▀██████▄   ▄█ ███████
  ▄     ▄██▀▀▀▀█████████▄▀██████▄▄▀▀████  █████████▀
▄███▄ ▄███ █▀▀█ █████████▄█▀████████▄▄▀▀███████████
██ ▀███▀ █▄▀▀▀▀▄███ ██▀████▄▀████████▀███████████▀▀
██  ███████████████ ██ █████ ███▀▀▄▄▄██████████████
██▄██▀█████████████ ███ ███  ▄▄▄█████▀██▀▀█████████
 ▀█▀   ▀████████▀▀▄██▀ ▀▀▄▄██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██    ████████▄
         ▀█████▄█▀▀▀▄█████████▀▄▄▄███▀      ▀███████
               ▀▀▀███████████▄▄████▀          ██████▄
                                               ▀▀█████
BabelFish███████▄
▀█████▄▀█▄
 ███████▄▀█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
  ███████ █▄   ▄██████▀▀▄▄████████████████▄▄
  ▀█████████  ████▀▀▄▄██████▀▄█████████▀▀▀▀██▄     ▄
   ███████████▀▀▄▄████████▀█▄█████████ █▀▀█ ███▄ ▄███▄
   ▀▀███████████▀████████▀▄████▀██ ███▄▀▀▀▀▄█ ▀███▀ ██
   ██████████████▄▄▄▀▀███ █████ ██ ███████████████  ██
   █████████▀▀██▀█████▄▄▄  ███ ███ █████████████▀██▄██
  ▄████████    ██▄▄▀██▀▄▄██▄▄▀▀ ▀██▄▀▀████████▀   ▀█▀
  ███████▀      ▀███▄▄▄▀█████████▄▀▀▀█▄█████▀
 ▄██████          ▀████▄▄████████████▀▀
█████▀▀
FISH token sale at Sovryn
████████████████████████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:06:06 PM

A lot of life lessons from crypto trading, personally I have learnt not to stay too long in a trade, plan entry and exit and stick to the plan, don't wait too long as the market can behave funny at the slightest opportunity

Yes, through trading we can get some lessons which we can apply on other activity in our lives. Inevitably, patience and the ability to analyze data will be things that we have to get used to in ourselves if we want to survive in most cases including in crypto trading.

fkcryptos

Activity: 6
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:46:40 PM

A lot of patience is required like everyone said...
The emotions should be kept off the bay ...
With the right strategies that you should STICK to and not change it otherwise even if you lose a few trades would help ... (except in cases where the base trading pair volatility changes way too much)

a lot of patience, proper TA & FA, right strategy, follow the trend, right indicators in place >>>> MOON
ivaf

Activity: 980
Merit: 109

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 06:48:06 PM

A lot of patience is required like everyone said...
The emotions should be kept off the bay ...
With the right strategies that you should STICK to and not change it otherwise even if you lose a few trades would help ... (except in cases where the base trading pair volatility changes way too much)

a lot of patience, proper TA & FA, right strategy, follow the trend, right indicators in place >>>> MOON

It seems to me that one should add more intuition and news feeds to everything listed. Because it is impossible to rely only on TA and TF in the cryptocurrency trade.
AgentZero23

Activity: 644

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 07:43:33 PM

This is indeed true. Before I used to panicked and sell my bags to avoid further loses. I'm trading tokens and I've been scalping for about three months now and I have learned to read the charts. The important thing is to stick with your strategy and be patient and make sure you always have back up plans.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: