Bitcoin Forum
April 25, 2024, 12:32:40 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Trading Teaches Me New Patience And Experience!  (Read 1867 times)
ilovealtcoins

Activity: 1246
Merit: 263

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:53:00 PM

The problem of crypto market is that the regulation is still incomplete and lacks regulations.  The crypto project has only a few million dollars and low liquidity.  The chances of making money are high and risks are the same.  I advise you to invest only with bitcoin and not invest with other cryptos to ensure safety.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Samayuki

Activity: 574
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:05:46 PM

Good for you friend,i don't think I will ever return to crypto trading anytime soon unless i hit it big in crypto investment, I lost all my ETH to trading,its very easy to lose

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
GREENch

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 04:07:28 PM

This can teach not only trading. Patience, to a greater extent, will contribute to the strategy of HODL. And by participating in bounty campaigns, it will be possible to earn money in parallel (even if it is not large) by improving the skills of project analysis in parallel.
akela04

Activity: 868
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 23, 2019, 08:33:59 PM

Trade can harm your health. trade is not for everyone. Before you get into this market you need to take some lessons and then start trading with a small amount.I have seen so many people who got ironed up at the peak of the market and then wept that they lost a lot of money.

I agree with you! Yes, cryptocurrency trading teaches me new patience and experience. I will say that it is hard work and in the first year you should not expect any tangible results, but such is human nature — will disbelieve, while will not try. You need to constantly engage in self-education and gain practical skills.

━━        🏘  INEL COMPANY  🏢       ━━
✔ Crowdfunding platform for collective investment in real estate ✔
https://t.me/INEL_bot
aemma
Copper Member

Activity: 966
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 12:44:22 AM

That's one of the good things about trading, it will teach you the act of being patient which you can also apply in other life endeavours. Also, to gain experience in anything, you need to be patient as well; that is to say before being any expert in trading, patience must be built which will lead to more experience.
Mehr Sher

Activity: 206
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:09:12 AM

If you wish to succeed in Crypto Trading, the first thing you got to get right is Crypto Knowledge, if you are not educated enough regarding trading, it is all just useless. After this comes how well you execute and patience is indeed a top category to discuss about. And there is just no way is anyone able to go past success without these factors. I don’t consider experience as a major thing because that comes automatically with time instead of having to do anything special for it.
GeorgeMichael-III

Activity: 24
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:27:47 AM

The irony is that to get all the fun (money=women, parties, cars etc), you have to be boring: patient, logical, long-term view... those who have those traits are those who make the big bucks.
kingpin4321

Activity: 280
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:39:54 AM

That's one of the good things about trading, it will teach you the act of being patient which you can also apply in other life endeavours. Also, to gain experience in anything, you need to be patient as well; that is to say before being any expert in trading, patience must be built which will lead to more experience.
So many traders lose just because the lack patience and the will to wait for the right time, the early adopters actually bought bitcoin at a very low price and some are still hodling, their ROI has doubled and even tripled, I think it'll be almost impossible to gain good profit if we're always looking to cash in at every  opportunity.
Those who make the best profits are those who hold onto their coins patiently.
^BuTcH^

Activity: 671
Merit: 103

Moni

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 11:40:33 AM

Yes, patience is by far the most important part. FOMO and FUD makes your deposit smaller, so you have to prevent frequent deals based on emotions, that is a key to sucess.
Do you have other advices? let me know how to become patient and not to rush making deals based on emotions

popeye95

Activity: 398
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 11:43:35 AM

Patience is the most critical in cryptocurrency trading. You can't make a good decision when losing your patience.
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:43:16 PM

yes patience, do not be easy Emotions, not only focus on one coin, and also always see the movement of coins that you trade. some of the attitudes that I say are steps that you must take if you want to trade.
emberbekas
Legendary

Activity: 1904
Merit: 1000

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 01:46:30 PM

If you wish to succeed in Crypto Trading, the first thing you got to get right is Crypto Knowledge, if you are not educated enough regarding trading, it is all just useless. After this comes how well you execute and patience is indeed a top category to discuss about. And there is just no way is anyone able to go past success without these factors. I don’t consider experience as a major thing because that comes automatically with time instead of having to do anything special for it.

Patience is a complement to knowledge. When we already have the knowledge and jump  into cryptocurrency, sometimes we may find unexpected results. At that time, patience will play its role otherwise we can panic even though at first we have strong confidence in a coin. So, knowledge and patience are ideal combination.

Tipstar

Activity: 1750
Merit: 278

Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 02:09:43 PM

Trading is a really useful skill and everyone should experience as early as possible. But inexperienced people should limit their trades in a low amount as there are a lot of things that could go wrong. It teaches you different things like patience and emotional controls.

.SWG.io.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄

▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█

``█████████████████▄▄
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄
````````````````````▀██▄
```▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄███
``````▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄```▄▄▄▄▄``▄███
``````````````````▄██▀
```````````████████████▄
````````````````````▀▀███
`````````▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄████
```▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
`▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄``▄▄▄▄▄▄`````███
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀████
```````````````````▄▄████
``▀▀▀▀▀``▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████
██``███████████████▀▀

FIRST LISTING
CONFIRMED

Mahanton

Activity: 2688
Merit: 625

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 03:19:11 PM

How about you? I want to learn from your experience too.
For those people who become trader until now do definitely experience this thing when it comes to trading.You would eventually learn and gain
all the possible things along the way.Mistakes are inevitable but somehow you can able to avoid on next engagement yet you already gain knowledge/experience & awareness.
Some people cant just really easily absorbed nor accept mistakes that why ending up on giving up in loss.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
tranquynhtien

Activity: 102
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:23:10 PM

People who trade every day will certainly build their own patience. Everything that goes through in trade will definitely make a new experience. Even that can be profit or loss, so this trade is very good for various things and what is certain is patience.
Maintaining your patience, and keeping your emotions as stably as possible are key to help you get good results for your investments. In crypto, if you are lack of patience, and have unstable emotions, your will make stupid orders, repeatedly, then you will lose all or most of your money.
jarhed

Activity: 672
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 07:25:21 PM

People who trade every day will certainly build their own patience. Everything that goes through in trade will definitely make a new experience. Even that can be profit or loss, so this trade is very good for various things and what is certain is patience.
Maintaining your patience, and keeping your emotions as stably as possible are key to help you get good results for your investments. In crypto, if you are lack of patience, and have unstable emotions, your will make stupid orders, repeatedly, then you will lose all or most of your money.
The term "patience" is not very well suited for trading. I am engaged in trade and I have no patience, but I get profit from this activity.
graffix

Activity: 195
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 08:52:23 PM

Trading in cryptocurrencies needs more patience than forex trading. I tried only a few times crypto trading. but never got results like in forex trading. Cryptocurrency trading needs more patience and more knowledge about the coins we choose. another most important thing is project-related news.

konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:04:56 PM

I have thoughts like you, when I found profit, I immediately sold it, because I was a greedy person who caused me to lose a lot of money when trading, at that time I didn't sell when the price reached its highest point ... I thought it would be higher but the day after that I didn't realize if the price was dumped
I only advise everyone not to be greedy

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
Rikotin

Activity: 296
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 07:20:19 PM

I have thoughts like you, when I found profit, I immediately sold it, because I was a greedy person who caused me to lose a lot of money when trading, at that time I didn't sell when the price reached its highest point ... I thought it would be higher but the day after that I didn't realize if the price was dumped
I only advise everyone not to be greedy
yes, if you want to make a profit in trading, which is to buy at a low price and sell when the price is high, understand the price movement of the coin and if you see a chance of a price increase, just throw it away. I always do this in trading.
Raidal

Activity: 560
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 27, 2019, 07:27:29 PM

this is my experience...

as we know Crypto Market is very volatile and very unexpected, more because of its anonymity. Trading is also risk-related, so you succeed as a trader, you have to have an open mind about trading, and you can't do fundamental analysis like you do for forex, because the opportunities are so low that we know when there will be big purchases or sales. However, trading can be very useful if you trade one day and focus on long-term investments too.

when you think the market has reached its lowest point and you can do simple technical analysis and find support or resistance - this will not give you a perfect picture but you can still find the mindset of traders in the past with this tool and speculate.

Balance and make a good plan before making a decision, it's about how patience will play a big role in this market, always doing research on market movements with every coin you will drive, buying at the lowest point and selling when you see good opportunities, always calm when analyzing your assets. and one is not greedy. if you see an opportunity, just throw it away!

How about you? I want to learn from your experience too.

That's really what you say. I also get lessons in patience and new experiences from trading. Every day I see price movements that make me even more motivated to become a professional crypto currency player. There are times when I have to be really patient to wait for the price and profit that I want. I have to be patient with every process on the market. I also get a lot of experience from the movements of each exchange site.

|██████| | ██████SECURE AND LICENSED CRYPTOCURRENCY EXCHANGE██████ |██████| |
| INVECH |
WHITEPAPER | ANN THREAD | FACEBOOK | TWITTER | TELEGRAM | MEDIUM | INVECH |
|██████| | ███████JOIN INVECH INITIAL EXCHANGE OFFERING NOW!████████ |██████| |
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: