Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 03:07:44 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Bitcoin trading is a big challenge.  (Read 1729 times)
Raja Singa (OP)

Activity: 98
Merit: 34

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 03:39:16 PM

Bitcoin trading is a big challenge. Get a fast profit, but loss can be in seconds. Huh

In the last few days Bitcoin has started to increase sharply. And most of the Altcoin top goes up. CEO of Galaxy Digital, a crypto merchant bank, Michael Novogratz, said, the price of bitcoin will increase many times over the next 18 months.

But we see today's prices are falling. Is this only temporary?

BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
yangongear

Activity: 447
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 03:44:27 PM

Bitcoin trading is a big challenge. Get a fast profit, but loss can be in seconds. Huh

In the last few days Bitcoin has started to increase sharply. And most of the Altcoin top goes up. CEO of Galaxy Digital, a crypto merchant bank, Michael Novogratz, said, the price of bitcoin will increase many times over the next 18 months.

Yes. It's always a big challenge, even for professionals. If you are inexperienced in trading, I think the best way is to choose a way to invest: buy BTC and keep in the long term, I think that is also a profitable way.
Raja Singa (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 10, 2019, 04:05:40 PM

Yes. It's always a big challenge, even for professionals. If you are inexperienced in trading, I think the best way is to choose a way to invest: buy BTC and keep in the long term, I think that is also a profitable way.
Yes, you are right. I only buy a little bit of Bitcoin when the price is low. Cry Cry Cry

I think now is not the right time to buy Bitcoin. Prices are high.
The price is down at this time has not found the end point. Maybe it will increase or down.

puertorikosena

Activity: 742
Merit: 121

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 04:22:57 PM

I think that in general it is not worth listening to the statements of any experts regarding the price of bitcoin in the long term. Those who call the huge numbers, do not know what they are talking about and are engaged in manipulation. But it is worth noting that with positive developments, the price of Bitcoin will only grow.
sri.bima

Activity: 602
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 07:15:57 PM

Big challenge? That is what we have to face as a bitcoin trader, if you want to get big profits there is definitely a big risk, namely loss. There is no easy process to look for profit, because everyone has a strategy in trading. Big capital, lots of experience, principles, and the courage of speculation will affect the way of trading. Today the price of bitcoin dropped at $ 12200 and it happened quickly, but I think this is only temporary and will definitely rise again. Let's see in the next few days.

‗▄▄▄‗
                  ▄███████▄
                ▄██████████▀
              ▄██████████▀     
            ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
          ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
        ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
      ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀
    ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ‗▄▄▄‗
  ▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄███████▄
▄██████████▀       ▄██████████▀       ▄█████████
 ▀███████▀       ▄█████████
█▀       ▄████████████
   ▀███▀       ▄██████████▀
       ▄██████████████
             ▄██████████
██      ▄████████████████
           ▄██████████
████    ▄██████████▀███████
         ▄██████████
██████  ▄██████████▀  ██████▀
          ▀███████▀
██████▄██████████▀    █████▀
            ▀███▀
   ███████████████▀      ███▀
                    ▀████████████▀        ▀▀
                      ▀████████▀
                        ▀████▀
                          ▀▀
rETERBASE

rSIGN UP NOWr
Pechalka

Activity: 560

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:03:26 PM

no one really knows anything, many people say a lot of things and in 2017-2018 they said and what?

batang_bitcoin

Activity: 2954
Merit: 600

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:22:20 PM

You haven't seen that bitcoin has hit $13k today, do you? Early this year price of bitcoin was just $3,200 and now how much we're talking about? And this is a speculative market and that's why Novogratz is telling you for the next 18 months. It doesn't mean that it will get an instant pump, it has to go many waves before pumping to that price that you are expecting. Trading sure is a tough activity and I even trade now for few times because doing it daily will certainly give me an headache.

▄▄████████▄▄
▄▄████████████████▄▄
▄██
████████████████████▄
▄███
██████████████████████▄
▄████
███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████▄
█████████████████▄███████
████████████████▄███████▀
██████████▄▄███▄██████▀
████████▄████▄█████▀▀
██████▄██████████▀
███▄▄█████
███████▄
██▄██████████████
░▄██████████████▀
▄█████████████▀
████████████
███████████▀
███████▀▀
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████
███████████
▄███████████████████████▄
█████████████████████████
▀█
██████████████████████▀
▀██
███████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀█████████
██████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
 ElonCoin.org 
████████▄▄███████▄▄
███████▄████████████▌
██████▐██▀███████▀▀██
███████████████████▐█▌
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄
███▐███▀▄█▄█▀▀█▄█▄▀
███████████████████
█████████████▄████
█████████▀░▄▄▄▄▄
███████▄█▄░▀█▄▄░▀
███▄██▄▀███▄█████▄▀
▄██████▄▀███████▀
████████▄▀████▀
█████▄▄
"I could either watch it
happen or be a part of it"
▬▬▬▬▬
Zicadis
Legendary

Activity: 1386
Merit: 1027

Dump it!!!

View Profile
July 10, 2019, 08:25:01 PM

That's why stop losses are absolute necessary in a market this volatile. I personally don't trade on any exchange platform unless there is a trailing stop loss feature, that way you'll always be protected against both serious corrections (like the one we saw today) and transient dips after a sudden price spike.
Raja Singa (OP)

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 02:09:44 AM

I think that in general it is not worth listening to the statements of any experts regarding the price of bitcoin in the long term. Those who call the huge numbers, do not know what they are talking about and are engaged in manipulation. But it is worth noting that with positive developments, the price of Bitcoin will only grow.

Yes. We do not fully believe the severe opinions of experts in the Bitcoin context, but those people have a lot of money, they can change the price of Bitcoin to be higher. That is not impossible.
But our analysis must be strong in the context of Bitcoin. High Bitcoin prices, allow us to lose more quickly if the analysis is wrong.

Big challenge? That is what we have to face as a bitcoin trader, if you want to get big profits there is definitely a big risk, namely loss. There is no easy process to look for profit, because everyone has a strategy in trading. Big capital, lots of experience, principles, and the courage of speculation will affect the way of trading. Today the price of bitcoin dropped at $ 12200 and it happened quickly, but I think this is only temporary and will definitely rise again. Let's see in the next few days.
The problem today that we face is world millionaires. They are better able to compete compared to us.
We get profit not because of the right way of trading, but profit by chance.  Because it is unable to change the price of Bitcoin with small capital.

no one really knows anything, many people say a lot of things and in 2017-2018 they said and what?
Of course they talk after they analyze the global economy. Although it's rarely the right thing to say.

Trading is generally not easy, especially in crypto currencies, because the volatility is on completely another level, if you compare it with stocks market. Be pretty careful and do not try to get millionaire within several days of trading.
Trade, not hold.
If we pay attention to the BitMEX exchange movements, in seconds, continue to be active. How can we benefit like everyone else. Noticing already dizzy. Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes

llecrf

Activity: 420
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:30:03 AM

It is very difficult to see the crypto market situation because the price is always changing at any time, even crypto trading experts cannot ensure the price of Bitcoin in the future, all are predictions and nothing is certain.
actually, I want a price increase and see the new ATH is reached Wink but we can trade on the exchange that has a large trading volume to be able to see what the latest price of Bitcoin is in 24 hours.

☏ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ Telefy ☏ ▌☎ ▌ ☎ ▌ ☏ 
█ ⚔ ▌WORLDS FIRST CREDIT SCORE ORIENTED MULTI CHAIN DEFI SOLUTION ▌⚔ █
telefy.finance
swiftbits

Activity: 938
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:32:54 AM
Last edit: July 11, 2019, 03:19:25 AM by swiftbits

Being new and having less knowledge in trading, I can feel you, as I experienced the decrease of value of my coins in trading btc, all we need is proper technique. Bitcoin will eventually grow more in the coming years, but we all wanted something we can get in a short period of time.

▀▀█▄
     ▀▀██▄▄██████▄████▄
      ▄▄███████████▀█▄
  ▄█████████████████▄█▄ ▄
 ▀  ▀██████████████▀▀█████
   ▄██████▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▄▄▀█▀
 ▄███████▄▄█▀               █
█▀▀ ▀██████▀                █
    ██████▄█▌              ██
   █████████             ▄██▌
    █▀ ▀█████ █▄ ▐▄  ▄█████▀
         ▀███████ ██▄▄███▀
           ▀▀█████████▀
.CoinDragon.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
..No.████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
             ▄▄██████▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄████████████
 ▄███████████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄▄
█████████████████████████████
 ▀█████████████████████████▀
     ██  ▄▄   ██  ▄▄   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ██  ██   ██  ██   ██
     ▀▀  ██   ▀▀  ██   ▀▀
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
Competitions
& Tournaments
for All
raidarksword

Activity: 2044
Merit: 16

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 02:34:38 AM

Trading is always been a big challenge because you have to be on point always of your trade or else you suffer losses but it doesn't mean you have to be specific at always, there are always space to grow on how to make a successful trading especially if you are daily trader. I would suggest to make ease and comfort, just buy and hold it for long-term and if you see chances that you have already profit then you to sell it , just like that and repeat. With that strategy your mind is at ease and nothing to worry about daily predictions and chart readings just to cope up with daily profits.

nightways

Activity: 434
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:51:50 AM

Yes that’s why you’re being told that trading cryptocurrency is a very risky business for anyone to do. You can make huge profits and you can also lose the money the same way you have made it…. It’s not just a bed of roses and it is not meant for anyone, especially those that cannot take the risks that are involved in it. I always recommend long term (hodl) that’s always the best if you cannot trade perfectly. Long term is easy than day trading.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:13:07 AM

Yes you are right, bitcoin trading is really a challenge for us, if we dont know how to ride on the perfect time, even forex, stock market is the same, if you enter on the wrong time, you would probably lose a lot of money, be patience enough and take a proper timing is the most important thing, also reading the graph and the market is also an important thing in daily trading, dont take the FOMO's it will just hurt you, take a due diligence.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
other_side

Activity: 285

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:31:18 AM

It may be as they say, the BTC will increase in the coming months, but the trend will stop. The market cycle is always pump dump and sideway, it will rotate continuously that cycle
yangongear

Activity: 447

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 04:29:17 PM

~snip
Yes, you are right. I only buy a little bit of Bitcoin when the price is low. Cry Cry Cry

I think now is not the right time to buy Bitcoin. Prices are high.
The price is down at this time has not found the end point. Maybe it will increase or down.
No one can say exactly when it's high or low  Grin So what do you think about the lowest price of BTC in 2018 is $ 3k? It is still much higher than many years ago. If you don't have time, you can spend 10% of your monthly income to buy and keep BTC as a savings for the future.
kiansantan

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 04:33:02 PM

true. the movement of bitcoin is difficult to guess the direction makes traders more curious to follow the movement. here we feel challenged to be able to read the next movement. down or up.
shadowduck

Activity: 840

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:04:59 PM

Novogratz will always talk about the strong growth of Bitcoin in the future, but he can't know anything for sure. his words are just comforting words for investors who have trusted him their money

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
hongus

Activity: 736

Adoption Blockchain e-Commerce to World

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 05:09:23 PM

Novogratz will always talk about the strong growth of Bitcoin in the future, but he can't know anything for sure. his words are just comforting words for investors who have trusted him their money

Yes, and comforting words for all those who hope that their project will grow in value over time. Now the cryptocurrency has stopped in its development is obvious. Hunting does not bring profit means and 90% of investors do not receive it.

Moeda

Activity: 1524
Merit: 270

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:00:04 PM

This is what is called trading, there are times for rising prices, and there is a time to go down. The nature of cryptocurrency is indeed fluctuations. I think this is normal. Maybe if we see the end of 2017 until the beginning of 2018, the crypto price also increases. After that it dropped slowly until the beginning of 2019 to $ 3500. And now it has increased to $ 11,327. In this opportunity, we are looking for profit. We must be good at using this situation.What experts say can be true or false. That's just their estimate. Not a sure thing.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: