Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:09:28 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time for promoting bounty projects  (Read 22864 times)
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:19:09 AM

Now altcoins are not growing to the extent as a growing market due to the BTC. But bounty hunters continue to participate in campaigns..they have a chance to earn more than before in the falling market.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
slashz9

Activity: 1554
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:27:54 AM

well, i think if the project is real and good, not just collect ico and gone after that.
it can be anytime, i mean the project will survive, have you see ico stop when market is bleeding?
of course not but many of them fail.
Barbut

Activity: 1694
Merit: 502

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:33:12 AM

I think that is also true, that the altcoin season fell in 2017. Many prize hunters got a big profit that year. many successful projects and the tokens they get have high selling points. but the market also needs great support from the public and includes bitcoin price increases, because this can also increase the prices of other altcoins.

2017 was a year when the value of many coins skyrocketed. People had money for investing and for an ICO`s was an easy task to get to the soft cap at least, and many ICO`s raised huge money in that time. After the drop people were not so comfortable with investing and that had huge consequences on ICO`s, for many of them reaching soft cap was a huge problem.
Now the market seems to recover from the 2018 crash. We should see many good projects rising this year.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
bitcoinmar

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 09:36:29 AM

The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters

There are quite a lot of good bounty since BTC comes back to 4K $, if hard working on bounties and I think those people also earned a decent amount of money.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 10:07:25 AM

For me, every year is an altcoin season, my reason is that, business still moving on,whatever circumstances happening in the market, i know what you mean but still i am 100% confident that a good project will exist if the people behind it are decisive in their project goals, its all about proper promotions and marketing ideas.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
Bonwin

Activity: 798
Merit: 38

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 12:24:55 PM

The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters
No matter how worse or bad the market for altcoins might be, bounty might not be profitable, but if you are diligent it and you do your research before promoting any project, you can earn meaningful and good coins, then hold until the market get better
jouns

Activity: 812
Merit: 106

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:01:03 PM

This is obvious, but do you believe that the Altcoin season will ever begin? 2 years have passed since last season, and I no longer believe that all coins will grow like 2017, of course, there will be pumps but
for individual coins only.
kurcalas

Activity: 378
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:23:10 PM

Unfortunately, the projects are in great misconception. With the emergence of IEOs, the effectiveness of Bitcointalk was ignored. However, this forum is very important for all investors. I'm a small investor and it's very important for me to talk about a project here.

For example, I cannot invest in any coins that claim SCAM in this forum. I also focus on projects that are carried by a lot of people's signature. Because the good project is self-evident. And so the bounty hunters follow that campaign for signature, social media & other areas.
aioc

Activity: 2898
Merit: 564

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:29:55 PM

I don't know if this is effective but you will miss some of the best and legit projects, they do not have a timeline or seasons when they are going to launch, they are going to launch when everything is in place without consideration for the market condition, good projects just launch regardless of the market condition because they believe they have something unique and profitable to offer.

gurunanakji777

Activity: 2086
Merit: 100

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:52:39 PM

I don't agree with your statement its not like that because you never know when altcoins will rise and logically nobody can say how long bull run will last and as a bounty hunter I know normally one bounty takes almost 2 month time to finish and distribution of coins average time is 2 months so generally bounty pays you in 4 month average time so keep doing the bounties because altcoins bull run can start anytime and if you left the bounties you will not have coins to sell at right time when altcoins will rise. At present bitcoin is doing good so we can expect altcoins will also follow the same anytime.

Andrey13101991

Activity: 551
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:57:11 PM

I think that 2017 will not happen again for bounty hunters, but you can still earn more than on usual work if you make enough efforts
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 01:58:51 PM

Best time was 2017 and theres nothing to say anything against that.
2018 was full of mess and also 2019.
Now i am looking for a good project first and i make sure that the softcap is already reached.
coinporch

Activity: 1036
Merit: 252

Dolphins Finance TRUSTED FINANCE

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:03:01 PM

I do not know what you mean by altcoin season but I'm thinking the best time should be in the bull of bitcoin. Your brief mention of 2017 was also when bitcoin got to its ATH, so it also support my view.
I do think he/she is right, btc has been increasing and have up to 60% of all crypto market capitalization, but altcoins are not moving on the same level with bitcoin, we don't have altcoins sesson yet because only bitcoin is doing the show. unlike 2017 bounty isn't profitable anymore which is why i support the idea of doing bounty in altcoins season.

thats maybe good for an exist project in the market
but for a new project, i think a bounty campaign should come from the beginning, wich mean in the crowdsale period buddy
because a new project need to spread the word when they come to this industry my friend

valuater

Activity: 1162
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:06:56 PM

I'm not sure now is a good time, but for altseason, I also hope this year will happen, because last year Altcoin was messed up on the market a big expectation is this year but of course, the chances are not too big according to my predictions
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:12:53 PM

I do not know what you mean by altcoin season but I'm thinking the best time should be in the bull of bitcoin. Your brief mention of 2017 was also when bitcoin got to its ATH, so it also support my view.
I do think he/she is right, btc has been increasing and have up to 60% of all crypto market capitalization, but altcoins are not moving on the same level with bitcoin, we don't have altcoins sesson yet because only bitcoin is doing the show. unlike 2017 bounty isn't profitable anymore which is why i support the idea of doing bounty in altcoins season.

thats maybe good for an exist project in the market
but for a new project, i think a bounty campaign should come from the beginning, wich mean in the crowdsale period buddy
because a new project need to spread the word when they come to this industry my friend
Have these bounties make sense today? Cause it almost 100% of them have nothing to give in the market but only it gives losses to the people.
May promoting bounties isn't particularly the best thing we do unless it proves that it is legit and gives assurance to the market investors.

mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:38:42 PM

If you could know when the altcoin season wil hit or even if it wil hit ever again, then the best time would br rigt before because of the low number of participants which means high rewards compared to the time when there are a lot of participants . Doing ICO in alt season often means that they can be late in to the market.

DoublerHunter

Activity: 2590
Merit: 644

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:51:04 PM

the altcoin season is indeed a determinant of the bounty, but for now when the market has increased and the potential for altcoin is good I think starting to promote the project is better run. especially if the current project is underlined by the IEO so the risk of scam coins will be very little
^ That's quite good now because of IEO rather than CEO before which is there are a bunch of scams projects and usually they are not yet listed on the exchange until now. In short, they are still no value in the market even they are not scammed. Way back on the year of 2017 is very sad for bounty hunters and I think after changing into IEO maybe hunters now can earn profit into this. Well, I hope so but I prefer to join in paying bitcoin than altcoins.
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:53:48 PM

Currently, bitcoin prices are very dominant and continue to experience very good development, so in my opinion this is not the right time to promote a Bounty project, because with expensive bitcoin prices I think investors will think longer to invest in the projects we are promoting .

valter_dego

Activity: 504
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 11, 2019, 02:57:02 PM

Now it's best for bounty to have a project in which IEO takes place on the Top Exchange. And it doesn't matter what season is now - altcoins or bitcoin.
casperBGD
Legendary

Activity: 2156
Merit: 1151

Nil Satis Nisi Optimum

View Profile WWW
July 11, 2019, 03:01:31 PM

i taught that you mean from the beginning, or from the middle of bounty campaign
i am usually skipping the first part of bounty campaign, to see how the bounty manager is treating participants, and then take part or not
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: