Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 09:20:59 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Best time for promoting bounty projects  (Read 22864 times)
niisarearning

Activity: 910
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 03:59:16 PM

Yes 2017 was the golden year for bounty hunters . Not only bounty hunters even most of the project raised funds . Very less projects were failure . I dont think that kind of bounty hunting will never happen in future . Lots of scam projects as well as scam bounty hunters ruined crypto space . I stopped looking bounty thread from last one year . It is better to not support scam projects . I dint find any confidence in recent projects.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:07:17 PM

correct, because the bounty project will only continue to increase and have a positive impact when the altcoin season happen and when the altcoins season no longer takes place due to negative trends, then at least the bounty project will be difficult to succeed so clearly the crypto market trend is very influential in this industry

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
kerjakuat

Activity: 346
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:23:49 PM

Altcoins sessions will come, but when we all still waiting for it going to be happen.  Keep on doing bounty hunter job and finger cross to hope something good will gonna happen soon. Their was no guarantee on making a dime on it but still it was a good way to fill my free time on cryptos.

[   N O M I N E X   ]        EXCHANGE       ◥        telegram      facebook      twitter
(❪   WIN 1000 USDT   ❫)         in         T R A D E R S   C O M P E T I T I O N
███ Create account ███ [ REF. CAMP. ] Nominex Binary Affiliate Program
tambok

Activity: 812
Merit: 260

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 04:25:59 PM

Yes 2017 was the golden year for bounty hunters . Not only bounty hunters even most of the project raised funds . Very less projects were failure . I dont think that kind of bounty hunting will never happen in future . Lots of scam projects as well as scam bounty hunters ruined crypto space . I stopped looking bounty thread from last one year . It is better to not support scam projects . I dint find any confidence in recent projects.

It was the year where everyone were almost happy, either bounty hunters, investors, traders as the price and the value of their investment really increase a lot, and that year many people changed their life, so for now, as the market is unpredictable, and bounty hunting is not that profitable and is not that good too for now, so what we need is to rest for now, find other ways to earn and let's wait for a good market and good project that we can use in promoting again.
Cacingkemi

Activity: 1484
Merit: 516

View Profile
November 22, 2019, 05:29:38 PM

The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters
I think anytime is a good time to promote the project bounty, but if we compare it to 2017 it is clearly different but it doesn't mean that this year we are not doing anything and waiting for the altcoin season to come again, however I personally always look for opportunities or at least try to continue to be able to benefit from cryptocurrency even though the possibility is small but I believe that what I do can give good results.

yes, anytime is the best time to promote the bounty project, especially if the project that we support is one of the good potential projects for the future and is very suitable to be used as a long-term investment asset. although when it is not an altcoin season like 2017, it does not hurt if we are able to provide support to participate in promoting potential gift projects that will be further developed in the future.

wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 08:32:45 PM

everyone is definitely looking forward to the Altcoin season like years 2017 ago but at the moment there is no reason to stop promoting the bounty project because the coins you get from the current project may be will to valuable in the coming year. I hope the Altcoin season will come in years 2020.
Exactly!! But some of them have given up because most bounties now act arbitrarily, we can see that many of them have no intention of paying the hunters and many of them also end up as scams, they use the guise of bounty campaigns to misbehave investors for personal gain. Only with their tokens that have no value, they try to use them to get funds from the major currencies through the stages of their sales.
And this is what it is slowly causing most bounty hunters to give up, I think we all know that being able to select a coin that is successful is not easy and bounty hunters could live with the fact that many of the coins they will eventually get will not be worth anything but when those in charge of the bounties can do whatever they want and begin to act unfairly, stop paying their bounty hunters, change the rules, force them to go through KYC and other similar acts then it is not a surprise bounty hunters are giving up.

But developers do not understand that without bounty hunters no one will care about their projects they never get any notoriety.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
nxnqauff

Activity: 840
Merit: 17

PG-PAY Gold Backed Token

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 08:40:13 PM

The best time to promote bounties are on altcoins season ,if you are tired of one delay after the other just quit till altcoins season returns ,this is the reason why 2017 was the best year for bounty hunters

You may be right. But not sure when the return of 2017 will come again. Its not definitely 2019. Fingers crossed for 2020 be such return of the year.

●   GOLD-BACKED TOKEN   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  First Payment Gateway To Use  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  PGPAY  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
alrose

Activity: 720
Merit: 103

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 09:46:56 PM

Everyone understands that 2017 was the year of bounty of the rich.But time does not stand still and since then there have been many successful bounty companies.So I think that to throw the bounty is not worth it.By the season of altcoins, everyone should be ready and therefore you need to earn coins in all available ways.

..TYCOON..
Social Crypto Trading. Made Simple
..MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM..
soramon

Activity: 983
Merit: 100

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile
November 23, 2019, 10:04:38 PM

Everyone agree 2017 was a good year for bounty hunters. Less scam projects rather then now. Sometimes i hoping that moment will repeat again. But, today only few project that pay you. I want to quit from bounties but somehow i still believe good moment will arrive.

truckythin

Activity: 781
Merit: 501

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 08:58:36 AM

Everyone agree 2017 was a good year for bounty hunters. Less scam projects rather then now. Sometimes i hoping that moment will repeat again. But, today only few project that pay you. I want to quit from bounties but somehow i still believe good moment will arrive.
2017 was way more profitable in all aspects but it doesn't mean there weren't a lot of scam projects. It was a year of an extremely bullish market. Every singe coin or token was pumped to the moon despite its importance or potential. Most of such projects have just died and vanished in next 2 years. Now we have a clear picture of scam projects percentage back in 2017.
Cling18

Activity: 1708
Merit: 126

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 09:03:10 AM

2017 was really the best time to promote bounty projects. These days, it's really hard to gain a good reward in promoting bounty projects because most ICO's and IEO's fail. However, there are still good projects which are worth promoting. There's nothing wrong in taking risks. I just hope that we could go back to the time where bounty hunting is really profitable.
Mammothcoin

Activity: 336
Merit: 101

KoinPro

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 10:59:31 AM

I think anytime is a good time to promote bounty projects if you're adept at picking projects you promote.  True,  many projects find it difficult to raise funds during a bear market but there will always be project that will thrive.  If you promote a project now and the price isn't great,  don't dump. Keep it,  chances are when prices rally, you'll be in massive gains.

kanayaTabitha

Activity: 980
Merit: 252

View Profile
November 24, 2019, 11:04:29 AM

I think anytime is a good time to promote bounty projects if you're adept at picking projects you promote.  True,  many projects find it difficult to raise funds during a bear market but there will always be project that will thrive.  If you promote a project now and the price isn't great,  don't dump. Keep it,  chances are when prices rally, you'll be in massive gains.

I think it's almost impossible to not dump a bounty coins because there are many people joined the bounty and the mindsets of those people are different. Most of them are selling the tokens right after it enter the market no matter what the price and not hold it for a longer time, there are the most typical people on bounty hunter. even though they could get more profits if all the bounty hunters are planning to hold the token longer for creating a limited supply in the market
wxa7115

Activity: 2716
Merit: 704

View Profile
November 28, 2019, 07:52:04 PM

A new altcoin season is inevitable but even then I have my doubts that bounty hunting will be as profitable as 2017 was and my reasoning for this is simple, many investors have learned from what happened the last time in the market and they are not willing to take a risk with ieos or icos, most likely the next altcoin season will be concentrated only in the most solid altcoins and in the most promising new projects like GRIN.

Every other project will follow the same downward trajectory until the coin reaches a value of zero or until the developers give up and abandon the development of that coin.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████