Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:33:01 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] HYPE Token: Inflationary + Deflationary Token (Burn-Stake-Melt-Vote)  (Read 2895 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
easywork

Activity: 38
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 09:40:56 AM

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/EBYU8xBUEAQpx3n?format=jpg&name=medium

LEARN MORE: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/Loq5Sv3SmT?amp=1

this is good news and I think it will allow the project to develop and make tokens more popular in the long term.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
zjgirt

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 10:18:48 AM

interesting idea. please tell me how many tokens do I have to freeze in order to get passive income?

of course it will be possible to receive passive income and I'm just considering the project for this. I'm going to buy tokens and freeze them.

let's see what income I can get during the year. I am essentially set to store tokens for a long time.
BARBARA61

Activity: 28

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:01:01 AM

I have not seen such an economic model before. I think soon we will be able to see a really worthwhile project. Since it develops very quickly.

let's see how it all will work and develop in the market a lot of coins and a lot of competition and interest in the community will be pretty hard.

the team shows good results. I think in the future we will see a flight to the moon thanks to this economic model. But I think a lot will depend on the price of bitcoin

I hope they will still be able to build a model in which the price of the token will not depend so much on the price of bitcoin. Although the speculative component will be present.
matr1x33

Activity: 29

View Profile WWW
August 08, 2019, 11:39:42 AM

I am glad that you will have the tools to support bloggers and pay for goods and services. I think it is very good for the future development of the project and the team shows good results.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 104

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 11:55:56 AM

LEARN MORE: https:/[Suspicious link removed]/Loq5Sv3SmT?amp=1

do not really understand you will have your own plugin for WordPress?

We're already integrated on a Crypto Payments Plugin for WordPress websites. HYPE Token can now be used as a form of payment & donations on all WordPress powered websites.

BOBSA11D

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 01:37:27 PM

All these defamatory coins are nothing but classified scam. Most defamatory coins I know and trading on DDex and folkdetal have abandoned by the developers after dumping on community. This won't be different. They are built to fail.

Thank you for your valuable input & your opinion. But HYPE Token is not a deflationary token. You can learn more by simply watching the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmk_-7CoF3k

Additionally, HYPE token is not just a one-off project. It has a comprehensive ecosystem which already has viable products such as WeShopwithCrypto.com, AtomicSwapWallet.io, hypetoken.io/airdrop-central.

You should really join the great community we have on t.me/hypetoken

Yes the video explains a lot to me and glad that you will provide so many services to users. as I understand the project will have a real benefit for people and it's cool. so the tokens will have great liquidity.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:02:44 PM

All these defamatory coins are nothing but classified scam. Most defamatory coins I know and trading on DDex and folkdetal have abandoned by the developers after dumping on community. This won't be different. They are built to fail.

Thank you for your valuable input & your opinion. But HYPE Token is not a deflationary token. You can learn more by simply watching the video here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dmk_-7CoF3k

Additionally, HYPE token is not just a one-off project. It has a comprehensive ecosystem which already has viable products such as WeShopwithCrypto.com, AtomicSwapWallet.io, hypetoken.io/airdrop-central.

You should really join the great community we have on t.me/hypetoken

Yes the video explains a lot to me and glad that you will provide so many services to users. as I understand the project will have a real benefit for people and it's cool. so the tokens will have great liquidity.

HYPE Token is currently available on 3 exchanges: Livecoin, Sistemkoin, DDEX.

VIEW MARKETS:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hype-token

estah

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:08:32 AM

I am glad that you will have the tools to support bloggers and pay for goods and services. I think it is very good for the future development of the project and the team shows good results.

Yes, we see that the project will have a real benefit as it will be very convenient to pay for the goods. I think in the future, many users will use this wallet as it is quite convenient.
BungTrader

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 10:56:14 AM

interesting idea. please tell me how many tokens do I have to freeze in order to get passive income?

of course it will be possible to receive passive income and I'm just considering the project for this. I'm going to buy tokens and freeze them.

let's see what income I can get during the year. I am essentially set to store tokens for a long time.

you need to choose a good time to buy a token. at the moment, many investors prefer to buy bitcoin and wait for the flight to the moon.
kawaiikitty

Activity: 14

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 11:33:34 AM

HYPE Token is currently available on 3 exchanges: Livecoin, Sistemkoin, DDEX.

VIEW MARKETS:
https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/hype-token

what you got listed so quickly is of course important, but what are you going to do to stabilize the price and increase the volume of trading?
RiceRocca

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:08:46 PM

they got the listing now so everyone can know whether to buy tokens or not. you can even make money on the speculative component.

now everyone is waiting for a flight to the moon but in fact I'm not sure how it will work further. But I think it's still an investment for a long time.

I bought tokens earlier and now I can not sell them, but I will wait for announcements from the team about the development of the project, I was actually going to hold for 10-12 months
zjgirt

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 12:45:39 PM

we are waiting for the launch of decentralized applications and then it will be possible to draw conclusions about the success of this project.
bigservicesinfo

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 01:27:44 PM

this can positively affect the price of the token. So I will wait for announcements from the team. But in any case, you have a very interesting economy.
Roscokov

Activity: 35

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:25:10 PM

is airdrop or bounty program running at the moment? I would like to take part in this and get some tokens. especially as they already are on exchanges.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 02:31:15 PM

is airdrop or bounty program running at the moment? I would like to take part in this and get some tokens. especially as they already are on exchanges.

Our first airdrop campaign has ended and distributed a few days ago. We currently have various giveaway campaigns on-going and you can join them by joining our community on t.me/hypetoken

Mans

Activity: 33

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 05:27:42 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. now the project looks nice but the tokens are already on exchanges so I think there will be no bounty program.
mrright

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:23:45 AM

this can positively affect the price of the token. So I will wait for announcements from the team. But in any case, you have a very interesting economy.

Yes, the model of the project is just fine and I would love to use it all for me and also I am glad that the project has a practical application.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 06:38:39 AM

let's see how it will work in practice. now the project looks nice but the tokens are already on exchanges so I think there will be no bounty program.

Wrong. There's so many giveaway campaigns on-going as we are still in our initial distribution (airdrops) phase.

Please join the community on t.me/hypetoken

macmac49

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:17:35 AM

Our first airdrop campaign has ended and distributed a few days ago. We currently have various giveaway campaigns on-going and you can join them by joining our community on t.me/hypetoken

okay, thanks. I will sign up and wait for new competitions from the team. I think your project will become more popular in the near future.
HYPE_Token (OP)
Copper Member

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 07:46:08 AM

okay, thanks. I will sign up and wait for new competitions from the team. I think your project will become more popular in the near future.

Our latest giveaway has campaign has been added:

📣 WIN 2000 HYPE (50 winners) 📣
https://gleam.io/ruBSw/win-2000-hype-50-winners-in-total

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: