Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:34 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: KNL - new exchange for farmers  (Read 3397 times)
cuunsukhopor

Activity: 10
Merit: 0

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 01:35:03 PM

will there be an opportunity to receive passive income in the wallet ? At the moment, I am interested in such investments that will be safer for me

I think it all depends on the decisions you make about investing . But in any case the project now does not even have competitors in the market so the demand for tokens will be huge
Yes the fact that they have competitors makes the project a good investment and the use of blockchain technology will be fully justified now

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
raeeskakar

Activity: 9

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:01:50 PM

will there be an opportunity to receive passive income in the wallet ? At the moment, I am interested in such investments that will be safer for me

It would be just fine if there is such an opportunity now . That is I would like to read more about what functions this wallet will have

I would also like to get more information about the work of the wallet and the crowdfunding platform

you can view their blog in the medium to get the most information about it . But it will be better to wait for the launch of this project to see the interface
amimervaa

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:27:24 PM

I really liked the crowdfunding platform . I would love to use this for me .
I would like to see a working interface and understand how it will all work

let's wait for the launch and then we can draw certain conclusions about the work of this project

as I understand it there will also be a listing on the exchange soon and it will be possible to draw conclusions about how this will all work in practice

apparently the platform will be launched this year and soon we will see a listing on exchanges and after that we will be able to draw conclusions

if I understand everything correctly, then the listing on exchanges and the launch of the platform will be in the near future .
so now it's a good prospect and the team has done a good job

In fact, the main thing for me is to understand what income I can get as an investor during the year . I think the team should have a clear business plan and a clear offer for investors
cuunsukhopor

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 02:52:32 PM

I'm still interested in whether it will be a client application for a PC or a web service ? I would like to understand how successful the interface of this project will be

It will be a web service as well as mobile apps

I look forward to the launch and as I understand it, you have no competitors in this market . Therefore, the demand for tokens should be simply huge

I am happy that the project will be linked to a real business and that they will tokenize liquid assets, but for now I am happy to draw conclusions about the success of the project

It is because they will work with such assets that I made the decision to buy tokens . At least I understand that tokens will be provided with a huge demand
penphokite

Activity: 7

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:14:32 PM

I'm still interested in whether it will be a client application for a PC or a web service ? I would like to understand how successful the interface of this project will be

It will be a web service as well as mobile apps

Then we are waiting for the launch of the platform to draw conclusions about how it will all work and see the visual interface

I would also be interested in what the platform and wallet itself will look like and what the team will be able to offer for investors in the near future

we are still waiting for the launch of the alpha version of the platform in order to draw conclusions about how convenient it will be . For me this will be an indicator of the team's performance right now
Ging02

View Profile
February 02, 2020, 03:41:36 PM

I really liked the crowdfunding platform . I would love to use this for me .
I would like to see a working interface and understand how it will all work

let's wait for the launch and then we can draw certain conclusions about the work of this project

as I understand it there will also be a listing on the exchange soon and it will be possible to draw conclusions about how this will all work in practice

I watched the report for 2019 and I must say that the team has done a good job already . For me it still says a lot
wirjohngenli

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:25:40 AM

I watched the report for 2019 and I must say that the team has done a good job already . For me it still says a lot

Yes, this is really impressive, but in fact more can be said about the project only after the ecosystem is launched and we see working prototypes
raeeskakar

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 11:56:23 AM

I think it all depends on the decisions you make about investing . But in any case the project now does not even have competitors in the market so the demand for tokens will be huge

I hope that you are right since I bought tokens earlier and now I'm just waiting for a listing on exchanges .
We should see good trading volumes

At the moment it will be one exchange but it will still be a fairly popular exchange and I am happy about it
angelinakarandeevam

Activity: 8

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 12:22:10 PM

It would be just fine if there is such an opportunity now . That is I would like to read more about what functions this wallet will have

I would also like to get more information about the work of the wallet and the crowdfunding platform

you can view their blog in the medium to get the most information about it . But it will be better to wait for the launch of this project to see the interface
At the moment there is no information about this but I will continue to monitor how the project is developing as I am sure that the tokens will have a lot of liquidity
cuunsukhopor

View Profile
February 03, 2020, 01:25:53 PM

In fact, the main thing for me is to understand what income I can get as an investor during the year . I think the team should have a clear business plan and a clear offer for investors

In fact it is important to understand how much this will all be profitable for investors and what the team can offer for us
cai05

Activity: 4

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:23:59 AM

In fact it is important to understand how much this will all be profitable for investors and what the team can offer for us

if the platform becomes popular it will be possible to get just a huge income and this will in fact completely change this market . Especially the agricultural market
Bonsakera

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 10:56:54 AM

It is because they will work with such assets that I made the decision to buy tokens . At least I understand that tokens will be provided with a huge demand

Yes, the demand will be huge, since the tokenization of such assets will be beneficial for both users and businesses . In fact I like this economic model
smoothilenul

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 11:32:18 AM

Yes, this is really impressive, but in fact more can be said about the project only after the ecosystem is launched and we see working prototypes

at the moment, they already have an alpha version and you can register on the site now, but it is more important to understand when the project will be launched in full and when investors will be able to make a profit
mitecibath

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:12:43 PM

At the moment there is no information about this but I will continue to monitor how the project is developing as I am sure that the tokens will have a lot of liquidity

Let's still see what happens after the listing on the exchanges and it will be very important. Since we will be able to see the real demand for these tokens in the near future
tyshusheco

Activity: 3

View Profile
February 04, 2020, 12:44:38 PM

Yes, the team chose just huge assets to implement and it will all be just fine . at the moment I continue to follow how this project works
NathanLangworth

Activity: 6

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 02:37:04 PM

Yes, the team chose just huge assets to implement and it will all be just fine . at the moment I continue to follow how this project works

Let's see what will happen after the listing and what will be the demand for these tokens . Perhaps I will buy even more tokens immediately after the listing
esinstudda

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:19:15 PM

Yes, the demand will be huge, since the tokenization of such assets will be beneficial for both users and businesses . In fact I like this economic model

Yes it will really be convenient for investors and I would be happy to invest in such assets if it is as safe as possible
payspamocmi

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 03:55:58 PM

if the platform becomes popular it will be possible to get just a huge income and this will in fact completely change this market . Especially the agricultural market

Yes in fact no one has ever offered anything like this before and this is a market worth billions of dollars and this will need to be understood now
esinstudda

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:25:12 PM

Please tell me do you plan to issue loans to farmers ?
Will this be one of the earning opportunities for investors ?
but how safe will it be for investors
nikas67

Activity: 5

View Profile
February 05, 2020, 04:51:23 PM

at the moment, they already have an alpha version and you can register on the site now, but it is more important to understand when the project will be launched in full and when investors will be able to make a profit

For me, in fact, the most important thing is the ability to generate income and it is better that it was a passive income . For me it's still very attractive
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: