Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 12:47:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Stop Blaming Bounty Hunter!  (Read 9210 times)
BTCbengi

Activity: 241
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:03:28 PM

A very useful article, you seem to be able to say the thoughts of most bounty hunters. Actually at the present time, not so many people can continue this work as a real career. What is the reason? I think part of it is because the bonuses from the campaigns they receive are too low. Besides, there are many campaigns they participate in and do not receive money after a long time. Therefore, it is difficult for them to continue this work. We often condemn the exploitation of labor and hire workers at cheap prices. So why is this still happening on the forum?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
You get merit points when someone likes your post enough to give you some. And for every 2 merit points you receive, you can send 1 merit point to someone else!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
abake

Activity: 555
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 09:46:26 PM

I have always wondered why hunters are been blamed for everything that goes wrong with the price of coin even when they are given very few tokens for work token and they forget to blame those that were given very huge bonuses

[ IQ ]           cash            ▐               THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                          ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Rinso

Activity: 254
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 10:47:21 PM

I agree with you giving a lot of bonuses means you must be prepared to experience a dump, because investors will sell it cheaply, all is not the fault of the bounty hunter, we here only receive 1% and are distributed to many participants, and all bounty hunters will not sell at the same time because some will hold tokens that get
and now i remember some project who doing IEO on latoken and they will giving 100% bonus to the investor. before that i'm doing campaign for that project and now i'm thinking how the token price after IEO and they too much bonus Cheesy i just hope they not blaming hunters if the price dump  Grin

www.bitcoinisle.com
Dannaey

Activity: 468

Experience the Future of DeFi

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:10:21 PM

Since I signed up for the Forum, there is a subject that the project teams have been constantly complaining about. People who deal with Bounty are seen as a dumper.

I've been studying for a long time. I talk to many project teams like a private investor and ask how many (%) discounts they can offer to me for a $ 100,000 investment if I want to buy tokens during the ICO process. Coming offers you can not believe. Today I encountered another project. A year ago Winklevoss brothers invested as an early investor to the project. And they will do ICO soon. The price difference between the price they sell now and the investment they received from early investors is exactly 2500 times! I can't believe! They're trying to sell what one person got for $ 1 to another person for $ 2500.

Let's go back to the bounty! Projects usually allocate 3% of the figure they sell for bounty. So for example, a project that collects 10 million investment distributes only 300k bounty. Can you really dump a coin with a 3% bounty (which is distributed to an average of 1000 different people)?

$ 10,000,000 to $ 300,000? Really? Are you that naive? Or do you like to treat bounty hunters as cheap workers?

Please stop blaming bounty hunters! And stop huge discount your early birds. They are dumping your coin, project itself! I think the market needs more transparency!
Project team itself dumping on many occasions which are done with the thought of money making only not for creating something useful to the community but they take hunters as a reason to blame and hide themselves from the attention.

Yeah. That could be. Who else could have a large portion of their own project? They can be those dumpers who make investors believe that bounty hunters are the one who caused the price. Then they will distribute the rewards to the hunters when the price is so dumped.

Wittny

Activity: 184

View Profile WWW
August 11, 2019, 11:23:39 PM

This is the real truth, project team always blame hunters for dumping coins, but most times, project teams are the one doing the real damaging and using hunters to cover up their bad deed. Thanks for shedding more light with this article.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[  IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:35:18 PM

Some project team are fund of putting the  blame on bounty hunters, which us why they are sometimes afraid to distribute.
I always prefer a project to make prior announcement on how it intends to distribute the tokens to bounty hunters. So e make the distribution in three phases, which is quite understandable. While some come up with flimsy excuses, even when they are refusing to pay.
Soots

Activity: 1050
Merit: 251

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 11:49:17 PM

Let's be true to ourselves, dumping coins was just a human nature and being into emotional struggles we can't prevent selling our coins when we're in need. Don't be too judgemental, and if other people blamed the hunters specifically I can also say the investors do so. Same situation might occur regardless whether you're bounty Hunter or an investor who did the trading. There's no exceptions here everybody should be blamed, and in order to control this we need to learn how to have control on our emotions.
upyem2k

Activity: 448

View Profile
August 12, 2019, 10:41:55 AM

Is just annoying how people blame bounty hunters when the price of tokens fall drastically. They don't just understand that bounty hunters also want to make high and cool cash just like the investors.
Redemption59

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:07:47 PM

I wonder why bounty managers and project managers tend to blame bounty hunters  for dumping. In most cases, only few percentage is been allocated for bounty campaign, expecially 5% and if upon liting coin is being dumped, why blame such a percentage of people leaving the rest with the huge percentage. its high time project managers think about this and if they can't contain, pay hunters in btc and eth.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
Dimkpakpa

Activity: 75
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:15:56 PM

Yes, the blame has got to stop, we hold a very little percentage of tokens so I wonder where the allegation about dumping tokens is coming from. This is just another of those silly lies.
Punamidin

Activity: 74
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:18:54 PM

The blame is just pretty silly to be honest, how can you dump what you don't have? Even if all Hunter's decide to dump their tokens it will not be enough to kill a project. This death is projects is as a result of Devs becoming greedy.
Mata Kripto

Activity: 175

guestcrew.com

View Profile
August 16, 2019, 11:27:50 PM

I am not trying to defend my own profession, but bounty hunters cannot be blamed for decreasing coin prices, because in reality, bounty hunters only accept a small amount of coins from all supply, it doesn't make sense that bounty hunters are accused of being the cause of falling coin prices because in reality indeed there is no valid proof that the only coin selling bounty hunter, we never know there are people who might also sell in large quantities

▆▆▆▆▆▆   :[GuestCrew]:   ▆▆▆▆▆▆
Earn GUEST Tokens by sharing content
guestcrew.com
ishirut009

Activity: 616
Merit: 13

View Profile WWW
August 16, 2019, 11:54:53 PM

Since I signed up for the Forum, there is a subject that the project teams have been constantly complaining about. People who deal with Bounty are seen as a dumper.

I've been studying for a long time. I talk to many project teams like a private investor and ask how many (%) discounts they can offer to me for a $ 100,000 investment if I want to buy tokens during the ICO process. Coming offers you can not believe. Today I encountered another project. A year ago Winklevoss brothers invested as an early investor to the project. And they will do ICO soon. The price difference between the price they sell now and the investment they received from early investors is exactly 2500 times! I can't believe! They're trying to sell what one person got for $ 1 to another person for $ 2500.

Let's go back to the bounty! Projects usually allocate 3% of the figure they sell for bounty. So for example, a project that collects 10 million investment distributes only 300k bounty. Can you really dump a coin with a 3% bounty (which is distributed to an average of 1000 different people)?

$ 10,000,000 to $ 300,000? Really? Are you that naive? Or do you like to treat bounty hunters as cheap workers?

Please stop blaming bounty hunters! And stop huge discount your early birds. They are dumping your coin, project itself! I think the market needs more transparency!

Yeah they have a point there but they should not also overlooked that bounty hunters are the one who's promoting a project to boost its investors.

BennyK

Activity: 672
Merit: 14

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 12:17:22 AM

It is so unfortunate how bounty hunters are frequently blamed for the dump of a coin in the telegram group pages. It is clear indication of limited knowledge in how the tokens were allocated to the various sections of the project based on its development and road map. Bounty programs are usually given the least allocation, thus ranging from 1% to 5% of the entire token supply. So how can such small percentage dump the entire token supply?

dzhan

Activity: 743
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 12:46:18 AM

I absolutely agree with you. Bounty hunters aren't the reason for price decreasing after the ICO sale, because the whole bounty budget is usually very small compared to the total supply. The real dumpers are the early investors who bought tokens with great discounts and got a great bonus, they dump early their tokens selling with cheapest rates.
Redemption59

Activity: 238

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:09:48 PM

Most project managers together with their board of advisors have never thought of this issue of early birds discounts as in its positive benefits and negative effects. Early investors are given such huge discounts and right after listing these investors dump as much as they could since they had some tokens for free and have nothing to lose and when this affects the price of the token, project managers and bounty managers tend to blame hunters for dumping meanwhile even less than 5% was allocated for the whole bounty project. Its time these managers stop blaming hunters for what they have not done.

HYDAX EXCHANGE ⎈ BOUNTY ⎈ ANN
A Secure, Efficient, Simple Cryptocurrency Exchange
ExchangeFutures & OptionsIEOAPPCommunity
fosco333

Activity: 1260

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:56:03 PM

I think there is nothing to be afraid of bounty hunters, because it won't be significant enough to dump the price.
You said bounty allocation is 3% ? I think there are no more than 2% allocation for bounty campaigns nowadays.
So, bounty hunter is not the reason for the falling price.

selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 03:29:47 PM

Some bounty hunters dump because the token price is reasonable on the dumped price. The team should be more active after the ICO or IEO is finished. If the team become less productive after it, it could really affect the price without some development of the promised project even it was stated on its roadmap. The most we could really blame is the team and not their early bird bonuses, dumping holders, bear market, FUD, etc. It was on the team's fault on why their altcoin's price is up or down. So in conclusion, bounty hunters are just a small part on why the price is going low.

xiboothrezi

Activity: 1246
Merit: 285

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 11:29:40 PM

They are only looking for scapegoats to cover up their inability to form a strong market network, thus blaming bounty hunters. The classic reason, they say, bounty hunters get free gifts, even though to get the tokens they have to work and support the project according to the rules. If the targeting strategy is not good, the project is not promising, then there will not be much demand in the market.

▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄               ▄▄▀█
    ▄█        ▀▄         ▄▄▀▀   █
  ▄▀ ▐▌         █    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄█
▄▀▀▀ █           █▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀  █
▀▀▄█▌▌       ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀
   ▀▄█    ▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀    ▄▄▀▀
     █   █                      ▄▄▄
      █ ▐▌            ▄▄       █   █▄
       █▀█         ▄▀▀ █        ▀▄ ▀██
       █  ▀▄     ▄▀   ▄ █         █
       █  ▄ ▀▄  █    █   ▀▀▀▄   █▀▀
      █  ▄▀  ▐▌█      █  ▄▀  █ ▐▌
  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄██▄█  ▄███▄▄▀  ▄█▄▄▄█
TFSM o v e   Y o u r   G a m e
T o   T h e   N e x t   L e v e l
|||████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Zemomtum

Activity: 1316
Merit: 104

CitizenFinance.io

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 11:44:25 PM

They should just stop this harassment on the bounty hunters and face those investors which get the project token at 50% discount. When such token is listed, the investor dump immediately. Beside, bounty allocation in most cases is just 2-5% of the token distribution. 

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: