Bitcoin Forum
May 09, 2024, 05:48:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello I have predicted AUR rise, now I have another tip to sell.  (Read 2496 times)
BohemianStalker (OP)

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 10:31:42 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 10:42:11 AM by BohemianStalker

new topic ,-) check aphroditecoin

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=519574.msg5754066#msg5754066

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Disastrus

Activity: 145
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 12:28:10 PM

I have got a tip for you ,altcoin prophet....

go find a fucking job.
Globb0
Legendary

Activity: 2674
Merit: 2053

Free spirit

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:26:04 PM

Sure enough it was laid out very clear and it happened exactly as you predicted, catapulting the coin into view in the top of coinmarketcap.

BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:12:02 PM

Sure enough it was laid out very clear and it happened exactly as you predicted, catapulting the coin into view in the top of coinmarketcap.

thanks  man, too many morons like Disastrus here, why the hell would I like to find a job (becoming slave) when I made profits?

There is another coin which will sykrocket now and not only due to coinmarketcap. I advised some people to buy thousands of aur when AUR was 3USD. They made 20x 30xmore
It is up to you people if you want the tip or not.
kalus

Activity: 420
Merit: 263

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:18:46 PM

It is up to you people if you want the tip or not.
lol that's what shemale said!

DC2ngEGbd1ZUKyj8aSzrP1W5TXs5WmPuiR wow need noms
acs267

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:49:39 PM

A true prophet.

Would you be willing to join the Altcoinism religion?
Evilish

Activity: 882
Merit: 563

Bitcoin to the moon!

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:51:23 PM

I'll bid 1/100 of a satoshi. Pretty sure I'll be the highest bidder. Cheesy
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:39:49 PM

The last tip he gave out to some people i heard made someone nearly 100BTC  - so although that does not mean the next tip will be pure gold like the last....... someone got their money last time around.

I wish i had gone for it when he told me about it.... but like always i missed the fucking train....arrggggg Smiley one day i'm going to catch one of these big time.

Xardas2014

Activity: 635
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:22:53 PM

Being a one-hit wonder doesn't make you a diva. If you consistently post tips that profit.....THEN you can start selling tips.
galbros
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 12:10:33 AM

Surely at this point you can profit more from trading on this information, or finding a partner, than just trying to sell the tip.

Good luck to you.
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 01:06:25 AM

don't listen to OP.  he overpays for fucking bitcoins; how could he provide good financial advice?

edit:kinda need it quick, price is negotiable
----Hey,

first pos I know yay!

Need 1BTC will pay with paypal. Got serious history on other sites and ebay. Will pay 850$ + transaction fee.

My paypalaccount has been verified for 6 years ( I think atleast) and I have done many transactions over the years , not once have I been disputed some of my ref:
http://www.epicnpc.com/itrader.php?u=82018
http://www.ebay.com/usr/honzapol

etc.

OP has no trust rating so the usual caveats apply to newbies providing information for bitcoin. However, you can verify OP's track-record and rep from that quote. you can get an idea of how much money OP is working with from his purchase/sales history.

OP:  most of your posts are about auroracoin, so i figure your next tip will also be about auroracoin.  it sounds like you are spending more time promoting a single currency than doing research here for your 'another tip'.  

BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:38:30 AM

don't listen to OP.  he overpays for fucking bitcoins; how could he provide good financial advice?

edit:kinda need it quick, price is negotiable
----Hey,

first pos I know yay!

Need 1BTC will pay with paypal. Got serious history on other sites and ebay. Will pay 850$ + transaction fee.

My paypalaccount has been verified for 6 years ( I think atleast) and I have done many transactions over the years , not once have I been disputed some of my ref:
http://www.ebay.com/usr/honzapol

etc.

OP has no trust rating so the usual caveats apply to newbies providing information for bitcoin. However, you can verify OP's track-record and rep from that quote. you can get an idea of how much money OP is working with from his purchase/sales history.

OP:  most of your posts are about auroracoin, so i figure your next tip will also be about auroracoin.  it sounds like you are spending more time promoting a single currency than doing research here for your 'another tip'.  

you are a fucking moron, thats all I can say, you quoted my post when I joined this miracle of money making and I needed my first bitcoin and yes because I saw a way to 10x prfits I was ready to pay extra to get bitcoin. It was when I saw a vertcoin for 0.5 USD and I wanted to buy as much as possible. The next day it spiked to 13USD.

So yeah your post only prooves that I got balls to take risks when the profits are there.

Thanks for all contacting me and I welcome the bitcoin satan BCEX in my thread. Look guys I am having such important people here.

Information is still valid and ready to be sent  to you ,-)

edit: tip is not about auroracoin.
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:40:19 AM

Surely at this point you can profit more from trading on this information, or finding a partner, than just trying to sell the tip.

Good luck to you.

The last time I bough many AUR alone and then spread the info , people made big money too..It cant hurt me Smiley
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 07:41:08 AM

I'll bid 1/100 of a satoshi. Pretty sure I'll be the highest bidder. Cheesy

Bids are already 0.25BTC
Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 09:00:53 AM

Not sure if  your advice is worth one satoshi Cheesy
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 10:33:06 AM

Not sure if  your advice is worth one satoshi Cheesy

Stay poor mate :-) More money to make for me.
kalus

let's make a deal.

View Profile
March 17, 2014, 05:18:26 PM
Last edit: March 17, 2014, 07:08:17 PM by kalus

here's another tip:  your tips aren't worth any currency.

So yeah your post only prooves that I got balls to take risks when the profits are there.

and your epicnpc.com account indicates that "profits" to you mean about $250 for a character in an online game, and $20 for a starcraft 2 license key.  that's the level of action we're talking about here.  most people would consider that a rounding error.  someone trying to save money on playing starcraft is likely not the financial mogul he pretends to be.  you're a con, and a newbie at that too.

if you're considering bids of 0.25btc, you have no idea what big money is. 

you quoted my post when I joined this miracle of money making

so you admit you barely have a month's experience in "this miracle of money making".  I'm not paying for advice from a newbie.  

as BCX said, you're small potatoes.  

Lordoftherigs

Activity: 313

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 09:16:59 AM

Seems like you're very uncertain that you're going to make any profit at all.

Stop begging for other people cash in exchange for worthless assumptions of yours.

Show us how big balls you have go to a bank and take a loan Cheesy
BohemianStalker (OP)

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 10:04:05 AM
Last edit: March 18, 2014, 10:25:45 AM by BohemianStalker

here's another tip:  your tips aren't worth any currency.

and your epicnpc.com account indicates that "profits" to you mean about $250 for a character in an online game, and $20 for a starcraft 2 license key.  that's the level of action we're talking about here.  most people would consider that a rounding error.  someone trying to save money on playing starcraft is likely not the financial mogul he pretends to be.  you're a con, and a newbie at that too.

if you're considering bids of 0.25btc, you have no idea what big money is.  

you quoted my post when I joined this miracle of money making

so you admit you barely have a month's experience in "this miracle of money making".  I'm not paying for advice from a newbie.  

as BCX said, you're small potatoes.  

here is another thing to consider - you are an average moron, with no ability to see and predict profitable things.

I admit I am new here but with 1 BTC i made 100BTC in one month, trust me or not I dont give a shit. But I am pretty happy person now, you can bet on that. There are people who made much more on my tips, yet I am playing safe. Because I dont know what you know about stock trading but betting more than 2.5% share of your capital on single thing (coin) is a way to kill yoursel at stock trading. But hey people here have no idea-

About the games - yea I like to trade games I and my friends dont use for USD (after we played them), what is wrong with that? I like to maximaze my profits. And that site has short history (it is not showing very old trades)I traded some wow and aion account for 10x that when I was 16. What were you doing? I was making money by playing my favourite pc games. You would be suprised how much some virtual accounts or even items costs.

The thing is, you obviously dont have guts to see a newcomer with talent and thats why you wont exploit my intelligence and gain no money of it. And lets see I am saying aphroditecoin will explode atleast 5x-6x, possibly more. Let the money speak who is right or wrong.

P.S.

I hope you write something like "this is not stock trading" or something similiar. Please do it. Because thats what exactly this is. Stocktrading on fucking speedo. Everything here is like 100x faster than in normal world. And while good luck trying to find some insider info on apple or microsoft or even some fucking local shit , you can do it kinda easily here. Also there is no regulation. Normal people are like rabbits here looking at those amazing +500%/day coins , while after few minutes getting slaughtered by experienced wolfs.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 18, 2014, 04:09:17 PM

This person has made quite a bit of BTC

He told me well in advance to invest in AUR  .....every day after this i watched in horror since the idea behind aur to me is madness... it was still flat lining when he told me. So i don't doubt he made a lot of btc on that.

That is not to say everything else he says will go so well.

I am just confirming this person spotted that spike well before it happened.

I expect he made a nice bunch of BTC on it.

So he has sold tips before that were genuine and had huge value to them.

Pages: [1] 2 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: