Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 03:41:20 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: About Merit  (Read 762 times)
Lizzylove1

Activity: 858
Merit: 13

Christ The King

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 02:40:04 PM

I just went through your post history and most of your post are on bounty, no one will be encouraged or motivated to Meriting you. Try to make quality post and delete your spam messages. For more about merit system and how it works, you can always check out Meta board.

sehoon

Activity: 840
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 03:16:32 PM

The main point of having a merit system is in order to improve the quality of posts here in this forum and to avoid spams. Most of the posts that I see that earns a lot of merits are posts that have a provocative statement.

Siren

Activity: 826
Merit: 265

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 04:50:16 PM

Hello All,

I just want to ak all of you about Merit..

why to get merit is so difficult?
Let alone 100 merit, just 1 - 10 merit is very difficult.

Last i ask all you, can you give me merit? i just wanna breakthrough from this newbie rank.
Thank you for your kindness.
Know what?instead of “merit” for sure all you will get from this post is “RedTag” begging for merit will brings you nightmare so if I we’re you better delete this thread mate before some DTs reward you a Tag

I believe that guys are too greedy on this forum, because as you have said it is extremely hard to get at least one merit nowadays. Maybe there are so many new accounts that it is impossible to get a merit even for a great post.
Merit is a reward and not an obligation to be given,if you help the community the a chance of gaining will be yours but if not then will remain nothing to earn
Cloverfield

Activity: 392
Merit: 115

View Profile
July 13, 2019, 06:36:47 PM

Stand out  Cool Give new insights or be different from the sheeps in a good way. Make yourself a shepherd and win the hearts of others. Are you not entertained? Fight your way to the top like a true gladiator. It won’t be an easy road and you have to get creative as sh*t.. Some will never surpass the Jr. Member level on their journey, but others will climb and maybe, but that’s a big maybe, call themselves LEGEN-wait for it-DARY!! 👍

Pffrt

Activity: 1372
Merit: 322

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 03:48:01 AM

It's not a hard task if you put some effort. Contribute in the forum in a positive way, you can earn merit faster than you think.
PS- This is not the appropriate board for altcoin discussion. This is probably a meta or Help and Beginner section discussion.

i do but with my friend account, but still dont get it, but thank you for your advice.
With your friend account? What has restricted you to contribute from your own account? Can you share your friend account? I might check and would share some merit to your contribution.

I just decide to join this forum with my own account. Before i just look this forum from my friend account and a little help him. Thank you.
You said you do contribute with your friend account, didn't you? I think you are an alt account of someone with higher rank, couldn't rank anymore and now here you are complaining against the system.
Anyway, don't be afraid. You can have multiple accounts here in bitcointalk.
MbakNarti

Activity: 679
Merit: 254

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:21:39 PM

I hope you don't ask for #merit and please make something helpful or useful so that many people are interested in helping you here. If you only want to get merit, of course it will only focus on ranking in this forum. There are many things that you can do, or the easiest way is to become a copper member by buying. Actually, what is your main goal in this forum? Thanks.
JuliaJi

Activity: 896
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 08:29:47 PM

thats really difficult, expecially now, common users dont have merits, only admins can give it, but it is hard to be useful for admins! I dream to be Sr. Member , but it could be just a dream for ever
Kemileye

Activity: 573
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 09:02:55 PM

Hello All,

Last i ask all you, can you give me merit? i just wanna breakthrough from this newbie rank.

This sounds funny. Merit is a very difficult thing to get on bitcointalk, when the merit system started, I thought it will be easy to get it by just posting something robust on this thread but later I realized that posting good comment doesn't guarantee merit at all. I think the only way to get merit is simply through free will by the merit givers.

Oikos.cash      Decentralized Finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
     github  ◥ telegram   ◥ twitter   ◥ discord            synthetic asset trading  
                             ❱❱❱   JOIN OIKOS   ❰❰❰                     trustless token exchange  
flemmings02

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:00:17 PM

Hello All,

This is not the right board for merit discussion, since you asked merit is a reward for quality and helpful comments, If contribute positively to forum discussion you will get merit for senior members or the merit sources.
Perfect35

Activity: 854
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 14, 2019, 10:16:00 PM

What you have just done @OP is against the guide lines of ranking up. You should not beg for merit, rather you should work for it?
The type of posts you make will determine if you  will be eligible for merit or not.
So always try to make meaningful posts that are helpful and exudating.
kak uli

Activity: 1246
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:47:52 PM

Hello All,

talking about merit is really very difficult for us to get ... because the rules are not allowed to give merit to anyone we want ... because a lot of accounts are permanently banned just because they are wrong to use merit ... if you want to get merit then make a post quality and useful for all residents of the bitcointalk forum ..

TheBusstop

Activity: 280
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 18, 2019, 04:51:20 PM

As a Newbie, you need to walk hard here. it is not just an easy task as you said to earn Merit. put your head together and promote the cryptocommunities. you will surely accumulate merit sooner or later. it is all about learning here.
jostorres

Activity: 2464
Merit: 585

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:29:10 AM

First of all, you have to be careful not to get banned because it is against the rule of the forum to beg for merit, merit is something you have to earn, and it is given through your hard work, the best way to get merit is for you to write constructive post, and not like some rubbish post and comments I do see everywhere that is not educative and will not encourage me to give someone a merit.

You can only get merit from those that thinks your post is constructive enough and helpful, it is better you comment more on people who are finding solution to certain problem, and make your post be the solution to that problem, or suggest possible way of helping, if they are impress with you, they will surely give you merit. Keep posting constructive post and you will see your merit grow.

.DuelbitsSPORTS.
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
▀████████████████████████
▀▀███████████████████
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
████████▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄██
███▄█▀▄▄▀███▄█████
█████████████▀▀▀██
██▀ ▀██████████████████
███▄███████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER OF
ASTON VILLA FC
██
██
██
██

██
██
██
██

██
██
██
10%   CASHBACK   
          100%   MULTICHARGER   
Mianae

Activity: 798
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 05:53:40 AM

You have to earn it before it gets gifted to you. First you need to be actively involved in the forum with high quality posts contributing to any topic of your choice. Your posts get merited because if it's quality and contribution on the forum not just because you asked for it
mazdafunsun

Activity: 490
Merit: 123

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 09:40:44 AM

Asking for merit is not a good practice and as you can see noone wants to give you merit just because you are asking for it.
i can give you some pointers how to earn them.

1  Be useful , contribute to the thread. This means give some more information on the topic with source links.

2  Think of something useful for others and post it. For example there are few who decided to gather data on active bounties and make spreadsheet, this earned them merit. I wont suggest to do the same, because it is already done. Just as example.

eternalgloom
Legendary

Activity: 1792
Merit: 1283

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2019, 10:00:11 AM

First,you are breaking this forum rules by asking for merit and secondly merit is a brilliant solution to reduce spamming rate on this forum, if you want merit that badly you should consider making good posts on this forum, for example ,posts about crypto that other members can benefit from or spread a news about a quality content people aren't aware of

Haha, that's rich, coming from a cheater like you...

Nothing wrong with this thread, though I do think it's in the wrong board and some people do find these kinds of threads annoying.
But like I said, it's not against forum rules, since OP is not asking for merit.

OP, if you're still reading replies, I'm not going to lie, it's often pretty hard for new members to get enough merits to rank up.
Though that doesn't mean it's impossible. You basically just have to keep writing thoughtful and helpful replies.

Don't write these short one-liner answers, really go in-depth and try to help people out.

konflikkastil

Activity: 879
Merit: 10

Binance #Smart World Global Token

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:11:30 AM

indeed to get 1 merit is very difficult because some people sometimes do not care about our posts, even though we make constructive posts, but don't give up friends, keep making constructive posts ... Maybe in the future someone will care about your posts and you will get merit

SWG.io  ⁞ Pre-Sale is LIVE at $0.13                                        ╖
║         〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 ◊ ICOHOLDER ⁞ 4.45 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙        ║
╙                  ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY  NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹                  ╜
GGmith

Activity: 394
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:11:54 AM

if you want to get Pahala, you should try to make a quality post, so friends here will judge or reward you if they feel your post is worthy. but if you ask a friend to send Merits, that is not the right way and is not recommended. because it can have an impact on the recipient's account and also the sender's account!
Mighty_crypt

Activity: 784
Merit: 21

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 10:14:04 AM

Getting merit is not difficult,you have to contribute on the forum by helping people with crypto related problems or by creating very good posts and you will get merit

▬▬▬▬▬▬▌   Vulcan Forged    ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▌    Telegram   ▌    Discord      ▌     Twitter      ▐▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   DISCOVER   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Muzika

Activity: 980
Merit: 261

View Profile
July 25, 2019, 04:01:30 PM

It is not good to the eye if you will ask for merit, merit is a product of your knowledge about crypto unfortunately most of the time your knowledge is not enough on producing a merit. You need extra effort to make it like publishing information that can be benefited for most of us. Just have some patience and good effort if you want some merit.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: