Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:12:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO becomes successful = ETH will moon?  (Read 7255 times)
Distinctin

Activity: 2814
Merit: 649

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:49:19 AM

ICO in 2017 has brought ETH to its peak price of $ 1000, I see whether the IEO was successful in the 2019 period, so et will increase, because a lot of coins currently doing the launchpad are erc20 coins.

It's also important for the market to fully recover, especially the altcoins market, and by then, maybe we will see ETH to moon again.
BTC has to moon first and it should break its current ATH and maybe after that, we will see a new FOMO.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
kelvin1408

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:56:16 AM

i don't think so .
yeah eth is rising 2017 ago reason why ethereum rissing is follow bitcoin price same like all major coin  BCH , ETC , WAVES price is also increase .
zzortyx

Activity: 588
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:58:39 AM

Altcoins have now lost their value and therefore the price of ETH is much lower than its peak in 2017. IEO does not go to any comparison with the popularity boom of ICO which was the past.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
colegabi235

Activity: 34

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 09:59:13 AM

The market and price of Eth are not depended on IEO's. Yes, it is right that ETH is also an altcoin and IEO's also launches Altcoins. IEO's can help in the bull run because due to the reason of IEO'S trust in the crypto market rises. https://tokensale.moozicore.com/
other_side

Activity: 285
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:22:20 AM

The growth of Ethereum price was strongly correlated to the success of ICOs in 2017, I am not so sure if this will be replicated for the current IEOs markets for a number of reasons,one of them is this; many exchanges use theor own tokens in IEOs. E.G bnb fir binance.

There are currently many platforms for projects to create their tokens. ETH is probably one of the best and has the largest user base today. But I think that currently many IEOs are using Binance Chain to easily get Binance DEX or more IEO on Binance.
kramat

Activity: 910

https://i.ibb.co/2NX43h7/Avatar-1.jpg

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:41:36 AM

I think there is no relationship between the IEO and the increase in prices in ethereum, ethereum prices have gone up because bitcoin has also experienced price increases, although now many IEOs are successful but not all can benefit investors, there have been many examples of projects that have carried out the IEO but have decreased in price when it starts trading

dearbesz1219

Activity: 924
Merit: 500

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:44:37 AM

The most successful IEOs were on Binance and soon we will see another wave of hype on IDO on Binance DEX. For being listed on IDO you will need to create coin on Binance Chain, so I think Ethereum will be replaced in this way.  Cry
J1mb0

Activity: 983
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:46:31 AM

Honestly. ETH is now very difficult to grow like 2017. The trend now is that the IEO and ICO are dead and it cannot help the ETH to revive and flourish like 2017.

▄▆▆▄
           ▄████████▄
        ▄██████████████▄
     ▄███████      ███████▄
  ▄███████            ███████▄
███████                  ███████
█████▀                    ▀▀██▀
█████
█████                       ▄▆█
█████                   ▆██████
█████                   ████████
  ▀█                   █▀ ▐████
▄                          ▐████
██▆▄▄                    ▄█████
███████                  ███████
  ▀███████            ███████▀
     ▀███████      ███████▀
        ▀██████████████▀
           ▀████████▀

. Graphene Airdrop Coming Soon by Phore .
  █████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████████
████████████████████████████████
█████████               ████████
█████████           ▅▆████████▌
█████████     ▅▅▆████████████▌
█████████▆█████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀
██████████████████████▀▀▀
████████████████▀▀▀
█████████▀▀
█████████
█████████
fzatni

Activity: 406
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:48:06 AM

as we see now many project are using IEO system to collect funds from investors and I feel IEO is very popular at the moment, besides that I also see a lot of IEO that are currently successful, therefore I am sure that the price of ETH will definitely increase too if many project use blockchain from Ethereum (ERC-20). because as we know in 2017, where ETH prices increase very high due to ICO very popular and successful, so if this year IEO will experience the same thing as ICO in 2017 (popular and successful) then it will make ETH prices increase again (bull run).

It seems that the IEO has no effect on ETH prices, because IEO payments use crypto exchange itself, I hope that the IEO can overcome the price of new, more stable project tokens like in 2018 which has increased dramatically a few weeks later and has no price anymore
futurecapitano

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:03:58 PM

Ethereum will take off or not, it mainly depends on Ethereum and its planned upgrades, not success of IEOs. Ethereum, as we saw from its price chart, has been in its bottom, hence it will sooner or later rise. We don't know when ETH will take off, but it will do take off. Personally, it is enough for me to make my decision.
iggikraig

Activity: 2

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:25:28 PM

as we see now many project are using IEO system to collect funds from investors and I feel IEO is very popular at the moment, besides that I also see a lot of IEO that are currently successful, therefore I am sure that the price of ETH will definitely increase too if many project use blockchain from Ethereum (ERC-20). because as we know in 2017, where ETH prices increase very high due to ICO very popular and successful, so if this year IEO will experience the same thing as ICO in 2017 (popular and successful) then it will make ETH prices increase again (bull run).

The rising growth of IEOs will not affect eth growth directly. Because IEOs are based on exchanges coins such Binance coin, Huobi coin etc. And certainly exchanges are interested in pumping their own coins in the future by means of IEOs
EXtremeAEX

Activity: 798
Merit: 503

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:29:37 PM

First of all we will see the growth of exchange coins. This is due to the fact that projects that conduct an IEO on the basis of their exchange, in most cases, make it possible to purchase coins of a project, only for their exchange coins. Also, in order to participate in the sale, the buyer must own a certain number of exchange coins.
So, the IEO will not be the reason for the increase in the price of Ether.

███████
                      ████    ████
                      ███       ███
                      ███       ███
                       ████   ███
                         ███████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
 ████████████    ██████████████████████████    █████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████

██████████████                ██████████████
     ███████████████████         ████████████████████
   ███████████████████████████████████████████████████
███████████                                     ███████                                 
   █████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ███████████████              ███████████
AUDITCHAIN
   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

READ OUR WHITEPAPER
YouTubeRedditLinkedInInstagramMedium
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
futurecapitano

Activity: 63

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:34:16 PM

First of all we will see the growth of exchange coins. This is due to the fact that projects that conduct an IEO on the basis of their exchange, in most cases, make it possible to purchase coins of a project, only for their exchange coins. Also, in order to participate in the sale, the buyer must own a certain number of exchange coins.
So, the IEO will not be the reason for the increase in the price of Ether.
Exchange coins is the hot trend now, but the trend will be cooled down over time. It's undeniable fact, ICOs hot trend cooled down, so why IEOs (exchange coins) won't be cooled down? I believe they will be cooled down, and over time, just a few months later, scam exchanges will do scam exits or end as dead exchanges (extremely low or nearly zero volume in total).
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:36:29 PM

as happened in the heyday of the ICO. 2017 is a time when many ICO projects have had great success and made crypto adoption increase rapidly. as well as ethereum growth which experienced a large increase.
if this happens again in the IEO, I am sure it is not impossible that ETH can experience a pump like what happened in 2017.

Sab11

Activity: 524

io.ezystayz.com

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:49:29 PM

Yeah IEO right now is hype there is alot of IEO specially in binance, but i dont know if it will affect the price of eth, I think exchnager coin because IEO's are depends in exchnager coin, but lets just be positive for sure eth and crypto will recover again like its ATH on 2017.

► EzyStayz ◄ ♦ A Global Holiday Rental Platform Powered by Crypto ♦ ► EzyStayz ◄
───●●───●●───●●───●●───●●─[   Bounty Detective   ]─●●───●●───●●───●●───●●───
Website|Twitter|Medium|Facebook|Telegram|Instagram|Youtube
agusiska

Activity: 630
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:54:59 PM

For now we can say that IEO is quite success gain more investor rather than ICO, and im pretty sure, if this positive trend keep going, bull run will surely happen, and neither btc and eth will moon once again.

[IXINIUM ] Transactions In Seconds, Backed By Real 100% Insured Assets.
| ❱  ANN  ◽  WHITEPAPER  ❰ |    ❪  JOIN OUR PRE-ICO  ❫
►►►►►►►   ▲ TELEGRAM   ▲ TWITTER
Hypnosis00

Activity: 2366
Merit: 341

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 01:56:26 PM

EIO makes something different that we can't ever see with ICO performance today. But mention how it affects with ETH price, not really that have as I don't see any connection both of them. ETH will only be booming soon if we could see that ICO projects will also be performing great.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT|
4,000+ GAMES
███████████████████
██████████▀▄▀▀▀████
████████▀▄▀██░░░███
██████▀▄███▄▀█▄▄▄██
███▀▀▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀███
██░░░░░░░░█░░░░░░██
██▄░░░░░░░█░░░░░▄██
███▄░░░░▄█▄▄▄▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
▀████████
░░▀██████
░░░░▀████
░░░░░░███
▄░░░░░███
▀█▄▄▄████
░░▀▀█████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████
░░░▀▀████
██▄▄▀░███
█░░█▄░░██
░████▀▀██
█░░█▀░░██
██▀▀▄░███
░░░▄▄████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
|
██░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░░██
▀█▄░▄▄░░░░░░░░░░░░▄▄░▄█▀
▄▄███░░░░░░░░░░░░░░███▄▄
▀░▀▄▀▄░░░░░▄▄░░░░░▄▀▄▀░▀
▄▄▄▄▄▀▀▄▄▀▀▄▄▄▄▄
█░▄▄▄██████▄▄▄░█
█░▀▀████████▀▀░█
█░█▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██░█
█░█▀████████░█
█░█░██████░█
▀▄▀▄███▀▄▀
▄▀▄
▀▄▄▄▄▀▄▀▄
██▀░░░░░░░░▀██
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
░▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███▀▄▀█████████████████▀▄▀
█████▀▄░▄▄▄▄▄███░▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
███████▀▄▀██████░█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████▀▄▄░███▄▄▄▄▄▄░▄▀
███████████░███████▀▄▀
███████████░██▀▄▄▄▄▀
███████████░▀▄▀
████████████▄▀
███████████
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
OFFICIAL PARTNERSHIP
FAZE CLAN
SSC NAPOLI
|
susuberuang

Activity: 926

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:55:49 PM

There have been many IEOs who have had great success in each market, but in reality it has not had a positive impact on ethereum prices, I consider that the IEO sales and the increase in the price of Ethereum have no connection at all.
silversurfer1958

Activity: 474
Merit: 111

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 02:57:33 PM

Talking about IEO, it is certainly a great signal for startup investors, they have a good and reputable environment to invest more accurately and better.
but on the issue of Ethereum growing strongly when successful ERC-20 projects are uncertain.
Currently, Binance has opened a new blockchain called BEP2 and it is currently attracting many developing projects.
A typical example is Ferrum Network, they claim to switch from ERC-20 -> BEP2 to get the support of Binance DEX and even CEX in the future.

Krismanto

Activity: 574
Merit: 11

HiveNet - Distributed Cloud Computing

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 03:00:42 PM

Our hope that the year 2017 can be repeated again. IEO is now a great solution for investors. With the rising returns, the Bitcoin price has impacted the developers of the IEO project. Nowadays many people are interested in the IEO project, even I personally try to continue to participate in the IEO project.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: