Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 04:12:06 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO becomes successful = ETH will moon?  (Read 7255 times)
Rimueng tuha

Activity: 405
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:26:30 PM

as we see now many project are using IEO system to collect funds from investors and I feel IEO is very popular at the moment, besides that I also see a lot of IEO that are currently successful, therefore I am sure that the price of ETH will definitely increase too if many project use blockchain from Ethereum (ERC-20). because as we know in 2017, where ETH prices increase very high due to ICO very popular and successful, so if this year IEO will experience the same thing as ICO in 2017 (popular and successful) then it will make ETH prices increase again (bull run).

I agree with you. I have a similar prediction to yours. The IEO is now very popular and has the potential to take most of the attention of crypto currency players. I am sure that this IEO will succeed and even exceed ICO success because the IEO itself runs by registering their coins first in the exchange market. Of course this makes the added value that the coins offered by the IEO are indeed attractive and useful coins.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
kalstarzz

Activity: 770
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:27:16 PM

as we see now many project are using IEO system to collect funds from investors and I feel IEO is very popular at the moment, besides that I also see a lot of IEO that are currently successful, therefore I am sure that the price of ETH will definitely increase too if many project use blockchain from Ethereum (ERC-20). because as we know in 2017, where ETH prices increase very high due to ICO very popular and successful, so if this year IEO will experience the same thing as ICO in 2017 (popular and successful) then it will make ETH prices increase again (bull run).

in fact the IEO that experienced success was the ETH-based blockchain IEO, besides that I also did not see the influence of the IEO on the development of ETH prices. so I don't have enough confidence that the IEO will have an influence on the development of ETH prices.
leavolnhals

Activity: 770
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 05:55:17 PM

As far as I know, the IEO is not related to ETH, they do not use smart contract of ETH.
Because the project does not use ICO to mobilize capital, they only need the support of exchanges. After that, exchanges will send all the proceeds from investors to the project.
The whole process is not related to ETH.

callyf

Activity: 203
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:06:34 PM

Why I not understand ieo = eth grow I heard this ieo recently it not much people know about that then how eth moon can anyone here explain more about it
Aqcizromencez

Activity: 486
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:23:31 PM

I think the IEO has no connection with the price of ETH obviously it does not affect eth prices on the market, The IEO aims to raise funds by selling ERC20 based tokens and purchases usually use ETH and BTC or other alt,

●   RiveMont   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  RVMT  ❱❱❱❱❱❱  
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  DeFi token  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
pankowri

Activity: 728
Merit: 63

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 06:32:46 PM

I don't think so. IEO as a new trend for crypto can't affect in ETH's price. Still much tokens are made in ERC20 based and ETH has its strong position. I think those are not actually connected directly or can't affect in price

AUruHM

Activity: 896
Merit: 251

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 08:30:50 PM

Initial exchange offering and ethereum is two different things, and cant to affected. Even IEO becomes popular doesn't mean eth will moon. And not all IEO project using ethereum blockchain
Today we can not to know what blockchain use IEO project. It can be erc20 or bep2, it's not important because of tokens will be received in the exchange wallet on balance. That's why today ETH price don't correlated with IEO activity
Vispilio
Legendary

Activity: 2072
Merit: 1615

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 10:14:15 PM

Completely different business models. The IEO fad has no correlation with the fundamental value of ETH.

Also there is some influence on Ethereum by Vitalik Buterin to prevent speculative price movements on Ethereum;

having said that a general bullish sentiment for the crypto space will effect ETH price positively as well.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 11:08:18 PM

I don't think so. I know most of the IEOs are in ethereum based platform bstill I don't think that if IEOs are in in the top list doesnot mean that ethereum on th moon. Cause at this moment ethereum is at a kind of stable price relations from btc. And that's working fine. But IEOs affect a bit maybe but not carry ethereum full price that's it. There are many other aspects available which decided the price of ethereum.

PuertoLibre
Legendary

Activity: 1834
Merit: 1003

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 07:43:19 PM

The significant pressure by the bear side of the market doesn't let the ETH test the resistance levels separated by the $100 price movement. IEO projects are not going to heavily influence the market price of top altcoins. The bear side of the ETH chart is very strong, I doubt any momentous change will happen on the current chart.
jagaban
Copper Member

Activity: 322
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 08:14:52 PM

I am of the opinion that it will take more than the success of IEO for Ethereum to moon back to $1k ATH. It took major news on cryptocurrency to make Ethereum moon back in 2017 and not just because of the success of ICOs.

Cryptoboss255

Activity: 175
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
August 17, 2019, 09:47:50 PM

I don't think so, many exchanges use there native token to conduct IEO and this pose negative effect on Ethereum.

✦ ✕     stableDEX.io     |||[    IEO is live on ExMarkets    ]    ✕ ✦
━ ━━ ━━━  100% Decentralized, Secure & Cost Effective  ━━━ ━━ ━[/center
Nellayar

Activity: 868
Merit: 185

Roobet supporter and player!

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:01:54 PM

I don't think if IEO will affected ETH price. Because successful IEO it doesn't mean successful of Ethereum network. Back to 2017, ETH shot new ATH because of Bitcoin price and Altseason. If, ICO or IEO affected to ethereum price, i think i will blame Ethereum as projects behind shitprojects and scam. But, not like that. Ethereum have own market, tokens projects also have own market. What happen with IEO, it wouldn't change ethereum prices.
Compared with ICO, IEO did not benefit the ethereum network. Since many IEOs can be in form of tron, neo and etc. The fund raising that made ETH boom before was ICO. There are many projects that capitalize using ethereum blockchain. Therefore, eth is pulled by these ICO projects which were been successfully launched during 2017.

[btc]YSG

Activity: 238
Merit: 3

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:13:04 PM

Ethereum bullrun or moon as you call will not be dependent on whether IEOs becomes successful or not, Etheruem moon will be determined by adoption and demand.

◀ ▲ ▶  WE are GAMERS and we know what Gamers WANT  ◀ ▲ ▶
▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰    ❘ ❙ ❚   eSports.com   ❚ ❙ ❘    ▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰▰ (http://esports.com/)
dabenko

Activity: 280
Merit: 11

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 10:22:20 PM

There have been lots of successful IEOs, yet we have not seen a meaningful growth of ETH. It is still the normal trend of bitcoin controlling the price of ETH. If ETH will grow, it will grow independent of whether IEO succeeds or not. It will not be the same as what was experienced in 2017, where a lot of ICOs, scam inclusive were growing so fast and influencing the price of ETH.
Eildosa

Activity: 572

View Profile
August 17, 2019, 11:14:52 PM

Ether was successful because it was the next coin after bitcoin. Ether will not have advantages against the background of IEO. His situation will only improve if ETH continues to develop. Therefore, he has every chance to become successful again.

nikogluttonym

Activity: 171

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:10:45 AM

I do not think that IEO can save the situation and restore people's faith. People lost a lot when investing in dubious projects. I don’t even know what needs to be done so that people again believe in ICO.

DIAGON  e S p o r t s   ▐ ╹  Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAPCNSPNRU   WHITEPAPER  ]     ICO ❱ ❱  ❱ Nov. 12 th
facebook   ◥ TWITTER   ◥ reddit   ────  (❪   B U Y   ❫)  ────
laredo7mm

Activity: 1498
Merit: 537

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:15:46 AM

The influence of IEO on ethereum is currently not so great because the average exchange uses their tokens as a condition to participate in the IEO that will be held. an example is Binance which requires using BNB to participate in this investment IEO
Pecunia non olet

Activity: 882
Merit: 102

PayAccept - Worldwide payments accepted in seconds

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 09:56:54 AM

Most of IEOs could be bought only by an exchange token - Huobi Token, Binance Coin or QASH. So people are buying these coins instead of Ethereum, as it was in 2017 when all ICOs accepted payments in Ethereum.

Black bro

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 31, 2019, 11:56:26 AM

I never thought so, now the IEO is a trend and can make investors more comfortable in following it, but until now I have never seen ethereum prices rise significantly, hopefully in the future with the existence of IEO ethereum can be victorious again at the end of 2017 then
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 [11] 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: