Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 01:04:32 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: IEO becomes successful = ETH will moon?  (Read 7255 times)
FaucetKING

Activity: 1246
Merit: 306

C U

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:49:58 PM

That's logical and can be expected to happen if the Altcoins that collects their funds issue XXX/ETH trading pairs which will bring liquidity into the Ethereum coin. IEO doesn't mean success for Ethereum as long as the funds collected and the tokens sold gets dumped and makes the market empty. Eth will soar if these projects holds the Ethereum coins and never spend them.
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Vishnu.Reang

Activity: 1974
Merit: 453

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 12:55:43 PM

This claim was made more than one and half months back, and during this duration the exchange rate of Ethereum went down from 0.025 BTC per coin to 0.0178 BTC per coin. The writing in the wall is clear. In order to survive as a major cryptocurrency, Ethereum needs a major boost. Unfortunately for that coin, this boost from the IEOs is not quite enough.
disconnectme

Activity: 1876
Merit: 512

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 05:54:26 PM

I don't know why you make this assumption because if it is going to have positive effect on their price of Ether by now we would have seen it, there are alot of IEOs on many exchanges now and Ether price just keep dumping. We need to wait for the new Ethereum 2.0 and see if there would be a significant improvement in the network

█ ▀  ▄
  ▄ █  █▌ 
▄    █
        ███
                  ▀▀▀▀▀██
         ███          ███
      ███     【】     ███
   ███   【】【】   ███
██▀           █  █         ▀██         
█▄          █  █        ▄██
   ███       █  █     ███
      ███   █  ███ 
         ███    █    ███
            ███   ███

.T o o l K i t z A I .Break The Barrier.

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

███████████████████████████████████████████████████
TRY DEMO
███████████████████████████████████████████████████

██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████

▄▄████
                 ▄▄████████▌
           ▄▄█████████▀███
     ▄▄██████████▀▀  ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀    ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀     ▄███████▌
      ██     ▄█████████
       █   ▄██████████▌
       █   ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌
BintangBuleun

Activity: 517
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:25:43 AM

as we see now many project are using IEO system to collect funds from investors and I feel IEO is very popular at the moment, besides that I also see a lot of IEO that are currently successful, therefore I am sure that the price of ETH will definitely increase too if many project use blockchain from Ethereum (ERC-20). because as we know in 2017, where ETH prices increase very high due to ICO very popular and successful, so if this year IEO will experience the same thing as ICO in 2017 (popular and successful) then it will make ETH prices increase again (bull run).

But I see the sale of IEO tokens often using Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, and USDT. I think this helps increase the price of the 4 coins. Because investors must have Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and USDT to invest in the IEO. So the IEO not only increases the price of Ethereum, but also increases the price of Bitcoin and EOS. While USDT is a stable coin, so the price is fixed.
Cryptrx

Activity: 498
Merit: 1

Worlds Simplest Cryptocurrency Wallet

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 10:35:05 AM

The reverse is the case as many IEOs has been successful of recent yet there's no correlation of that with eth price. Binance used her native tokens for IEOs same with other exchanges as such there was no room for rush of Eth purchase by IEO participants.

▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▃▅▆█ L E A D █▆▅▃▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
World's Simplest and Safest Decentralized Cryptocurrency Wallet!
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ • STORE • SEND •
_IRMAN
Copper Member

Activity: 1400
Merit: 103

View Profile
September 03, 2019, 11:37:15 AM

But I see the sale of IEO tokens often using Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS, and USDT. I think this helps increase the price of the 4 coins. Because investors must have Bitcoin, Ethereum, EOS and USDT to invest in the IEO. So the IEO not only increases the price of Ethereum, but also increases the price of Bitcoin and EOS. While USDT is a stable coin, so the price is fixed.
IEO sales that use ETH, BTC, EOS, and USDT are only IEO held in small exchanges and most of them failed, I don't think it can make the price of these coins go up
akela04

Activity: 868
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 07:34:53 PM

Ethereum will begin to be restored. To bitkoina Ethereum, certainly, while not to grow to, but in the plan of functionality of network of competitors at the network of Vitalika Buterina — no.I trust therefore, that al'tkoin will start to fly on Lunu undoubtedly.

━━        🏘  INEL COMPANY  🏢       ━━
✔ Crowdfunding platform for collective investment in real estate ✔
https://t.me/INEL_bot
UniversityCoin

Activity: 714
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:22:27 PM

as we see now many project are using IEO system to collect funds from investors and I feel IEO is very popular at the moment, besides that I also see a lot of IEO that are currently successful, therefore I am sure that the price of ETH will definitely increase too if many project use blockchain from Ethereum (ERC-20). because as we know in 2017, where ETH prices increase very high due to ICO very popular and successful, so if this year IEO will experience the same thing as ICO in 2017 (popular and successful) then it will make ETH prices increase again (bull run).

IEO projects are of course popular, but the problem for ETH is that there is no need to buy Ethereum for each IEO, as a rule, exchange tokens are used to participate in investing, which are bought and stored for a long time. All this reduces the turnover of Ethereum and does not contribute to its growth.
Shallow

Activity: 938
Merit: 255

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 07:43:56 PM

No, successful IEO doesn't mean that the price of ETH will rise unless the project in question uses ETH as a base currency for its IEO. A clear example is IEOs which takes on Kucoin; in order to participate, participants needs to hold KCS and in so doing leads to the rise of KCS, another is Binance too. So you can see that in each case, ETH isn't used thus have no increase in price.
In the year 2017, the tremendous rise in ETH price can be attributed to many projects launching on its blockchain in which it is (ETH) used for participation while in this year IEO, it took a different turn.

████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
...The Open..............
...Lending Platform...
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄██████████▀▀▀▀███████▄
█████████▀        ███████
████████▀        ▄█████████
█████████       ▄▀▀██████████
█████████     ▄▀   ▀█████████
██████████  ▄▀      █████████
█████████▀▀       ▄████████
███████        ▄█████████
▀███████▄▄▄▄██████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
.SMARTFI..████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
████
...Join the SmartFi.....
...Token Sale...
████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
████████▀▀▄██████▄▀▀████████
███████  ▀        ▀  ███████
██████                ██████
█████▌   ███    ███   ▐█████
█████▌   ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀   ▐█████
██████                ██████
███████▄  ▀██████▀  ▄███████
pelumi20

Activity: 712
Merit: 15

SmartFi - EARN, LEND & TRADE

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 08:29:48 PM

IEO success I think this is only a transitory trend, possibly in a couple of years this may be supplanted by something else, on the grounds that like we realize that the advancement of blockchain is quick.

what's more, for ETH I don't think it has a lot of effect, since now the IEO more often than not utilizes tokens from these exchangers to have the option to partake in the IEO.

Alohadanc3

Activity: 1050
Merit: 10

Martian Swap - Anti Whale Measures New Yield Farmi

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 09:36:58 PM

The ICO market is no longer active. As a substitute the whole ieo market rise. And at a point most of the ieos is better than previous icos. From early 2018 the ICO market started to fall for may reasons like scams , bad market conditions failed project. So form early 2019 the whole ieo market started to grow and it grew very fast. And most of the ieo token based to ETH so maybe there is a Chance that ETH can grow with it. But the whole ieo things is depends on exchanges so they normally trying to push their native token most of the time.

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:13:58 PM
Last edit: September 05, 2019, 02:01:39 AM by mr_random

IEO projects are of course popular, but the problem for ETH is that there is no need to buy Ethereum for each IEO, as a rule, exchange tokens are used to participate in investing, which are bought and stored for a long time. All this reduces the turnover of Ethereum and does not contribute to its growth.
You nailed the foremost point here, the demand for the ETH decreased due to the fewer requirements by the most advanced IEOs. The Binance exchange now requires to hold the BNB for participating in the IEOs on the Binance Launchpad. The more difficulties inaugurate to explain the reason why the price of ETH decreased after the launch of the new IEOs by different exchanges.
Of course, it will happen, the event of IEO is very good right now, it is doing that very well than expected. It will definitely cause an increased price of ETH. It is waiting only for a bull run, right from the begin ETH was the best such as now. But l advice instead of relying on the short time we must expect longterm, ETH needs time to carry out it.
Distinctin

Activity: 2800
Merit: 646

No dream is too big and no dreamer is too small

View Profile
September 04, 2019, 10:23:54 PM

Of course, it will happen, the event of IEO is very good right now, it is doing that very well, than expected. It will definitely cause the price of ETH. It is waiting only for bull run, right from the begin ETH was the best such as now. But l advice instead of relying on the short time we must expect longterm, ETH needs time to carry out it.
The IEO does created demand on exchange coins, but not on ETH, the only way ETH will rise when there is a crowdsale is through ICO but we know that ICO is not anymore successful these days as it's already replace by IEO.

I don't know what can make ETH rise again but definitely it's not the IEO, it should be coming from the development inside that is bigger in order to again attract traders to hype ETH. Still not something to be panic despite ETH is down because it's still rank at number 2, meaning the whole market is struggling.

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 06:51:40 AM

I am a supporter of Ethereum and I have much belief in the coin. So far most of the coins and upcoming crypto projects are based on Ethereum blockchain. So there is no doubt that price of ethereum will increase in the coming days. At present, its price has decreased, and it is the right time to buy and store ETH coin.

sieemma

Activity: 980
Merit: 253

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 11:04:24 AM

I think you got it wrong rather. The IEOs you see these days are not done using the ether blockchain. People even change their ether to a native token to earn them more bonuses. Binance does its IEOs using its native tokens, BNB whilst probit does same with higher bonuses for using their native tokens. More exchange sites are doing this to promote their coins so I think ether has got something else to do to rise in price. I think success of IEO has rather killed ether instead of making it go higher.
Lexurdania

Activity: 840

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 12:54:32 PM

I think you got it wrong rather. The IEOs you see these days are not done using the ether blockchain. People even change their ether to a native token to earn them more bonuses. Binance does its IEOs using its native tokens, BNB whilst probit does same with higher bonuses for using their native tokens. More exchange sites are doing this to promote their coins so I think ether has got something else to do to rise in price. I think success of IEO has rather killed ether instead of making it go higher.

Now all exchangers have their own tokens and the IEO they hold is not dominant using ethereum and even some exchangers require to use tokens from the exchanger if they want to participate in IEO. Ethereum still has potential because the ethereum network is still used by many altcoins

[ M p l a z a ]                  Metaverse with NFT  |  ▼ social events
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ A virtual hangout place forshopping    
discordtelegramtwitter  [ JOIN NOW ] |  ▼ culture        
alt-fire

Activity: 602
Merit: 104

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2019, 01:36:37 PM

Nevermind, Ethereum will raise and doesn't meter, IEO or ICO the reason. Now Ethereum price is very cheap. The price will increase when we will not expect that.
kram31

Activity: 791
Merit: 139

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:05:19 PM

We can see now IEO has become popular and many IEO project are succesful.  I hope this will have a good impact on Ethereum and the price will increase.

If IEO will continue its success then we should count more on BNB.
We all know that one of the best exchange that can do much successful IEO is binance.
And this so called BINANCE is using BNB on their IEO.
ololajulo

Activity: 2226
Merit: 270

Chainjoes.com

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:24:55 PM

Not all IEOs are successful, we still have IEO of Latoken,dobi exchange etc, we assume all IEOs on top exchanges are successful also. The level of transparency in IEO affects my opinion of IEO, how many people are able to buy into most of these projects? Interestingly, most of these projects still have private sales and seed before IEO, so we know those making money from this projects while they sell at x3 and more on exchange listing. At exchange listing traders have enough to buy and thats where the dumping start from both exchanges and investors with big profit, we should rather compare the listing price to present price to analyze the progress. I love to benefit from IEO investing good money at private but I request for more transparency.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
CHAIN JOES
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
|
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
📝
Bossfidelity
Copper Member

Activity: 350
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 05, 2019, 03:29:33 PM

I personally can't wait for eth to moon, it seems like the more am anticipating eth to moon, the more its dumping. IEO has been successful on global exchanges and more IEO's are still expected to hit the market. I don't even know why ethereum has been struggling to increase in value when bitcoin is dominating the coin market cap.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [13] 14 15 16 17 18 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: