Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 05:41:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: "Who is Satoshi?" Should we put an end to this discussion?  (Read 751 times)
abel1337
Legendary

Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145

FOCUS

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 09:55:43 AM

he is the person who created this bitcointalk forum, and disappeared in December 2010
and I heard that he still keeps 1 million bitcoin from pre mine
there will be many conspiracy theories if we keep thinking about this
But we don't know if he or she or a girl or even a boy. Satoshi is very mysterious when bitcoin created.  Many people claimed that they are satoshi but still unknown who is really Satoshi Nakamoto maybe someday he or she arrive but for now Satoshi wants to be have private life because he or she know once he expose his Identity to the public there is a lot of happen to him.
Yeah right, Many people try to claim that they are Satoshi Nakamoto that makes to many speculations on what are they planning to do or why they are claiming it. It is given that they will be tracked down because many governments are opposed to the concept of bitcoin. If the real satoshi Nakamoto comes out, I'm sure that he/she/they might have big evidence that they are the creator of bitcoin.
"This isn't the kind of software where we can leave so many unresolved bugs that we need a tracker for them." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2019, 11:54:16 AM

I don't think it's that important, because if we find Satoshi, a lot of people might be disappointed in him.

Why dissapointment? many people are amazing with his work and his masterpiece this Bitcoin. its create history in financial. he doesnt want to reveal him self i think because he is too humble and likes to be ordinary person. he is genius.
Pab
Legendary

Activity: 1862
Merit: 1012

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 12:51:50 PM

We have to end that discussion. Satoshi is legend and  may he remain a legend.For me Satoshi is Bitcoin and all that revolution what Bitcoin cause.We are here all anonymous so lets stay Satoshi anonymous also .At least he is honest his coins are staying in his wallet untouched

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
judeafante

Activity: 2254
Merit: 258

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 01:26:53 PM

There is a theory that we, Homo Sapiens, became number one among all the living things on Earth because we love to gossip, which allows us to co-operate in large numbers. So, maybe it's in our genes, and that's why, I have to admit, I, too, still want to know who the real Satoshi is, how much money does he have, who is he married to, etc. But is it really that important?

In the documentary 'Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It' Andreas M. Antonopoulos is saying the following words:

"Who is Euclid? We don't know. We don't know if Euclid was one person or multiple people. And you know what? It doesn't matter. Euclidean geometry works whether I know who Euclid was or not. Whether Euclid was a moral and good person or whether he was a corrupt plutocrat and a bastard. Science and mathematics have essential truth that stands alone irrespective of its inventors and irrespective of their motives. Well, Bitcoin is a system based on mathematical truths, and these mathematical truths stand alone. We can read the source code in Bitcoin and understand it, and it will be true whether Satoshi Nakamoto is a man, a woman, a collection of individuals, a government agency or aliens from the future."
- Andreas M. Antonopoulos - 'Bitcoin: The End of Money as We Know It' (00:39:04)

I tend to agree with those words.

What about you, guys? Please share your opinions.

People are adding so many theories on gossip I think we should stop or end discussions to who Satoshi Nakamoto is, and just let it be, we all want to know who he really is, but we cannot also accept so many deceiving, so many impostors coming in to claim.
just let things be and anyone comes here and he knows how to open the wallet that the real Satoshi owns then that's the time we finally can say we found him.

██▄     ▄▄░
▀██▄ ▄██▀
▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
████▀                   ▀████
████       ▄▄█████▄▄  ▀▄   ████
████      ▄██████████▄▀    ████
████      ████████▀▀       ████
████  ▄▀ ▄██▀▀▀   ▄██      ████
████   ▀▀     ▄▄███▀       ████
████▄                   ▄████
▀█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
SECONDLIVE
CHOOSE LIFE      CHOOSE SPACE      CHOOSE FRIENDS
|    Twitter    |  Telegram  |   Medium   |  YouTube  |   Discord   |    TikTok    |    GitHub    |
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   S T A K E   L I T T L E   W I N   B I G   
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
        ▄▄███████▄▄▄
    ▄▄████████████████▄▄
   ████████████████████▄
  ███████▀▀▀█████████████
 ██████▌     ▀████████████
███████▀ ▀▀▄▄██▀▀▀█████████
██████             ▀███████
██████▄             ███████
 ███████▄▄        ▄███████
  ███████████▄▄▄▄█████████
   ▀███████████████████▀
     ▀████████████████▀▀
   ██████████████████████
BitcoinMoses

Activity: 265
Merit: 11

I Am Satoshi Nakamoto

View Profile
September 29, 2019, 03:19:37 PM

Who is Satoshi Nakamoto ?

This question has come to an abrupt end because Satoshi Nakamoto himself has decided to reveal his true identity on his Japanese Birthday this year in Bangkok on the 5 April 2019. He has created his personal website to reveal his true identity. You can read his personal Profile there in his website. As most of the Bitcoin community leaders did not wanted Satoshi to reveal his true identity for their personal interest but it is Satoshi Nakamoto himself has decided very quietly to reveal his own identity because it necessary and the time has come to do it. He is online with his 5 years old twitter account. This Bitcoin Talk Forum was created by him but for some reason he cannot access to his account 'satoshi'. If you are looking for the real inventor of Bitcoin and Blockchain technology then you can find him @bitcoin_Bitmark this his twitter account. https://twitter.com/Bitcoin_Bitmark

Bitcoin Moses

I am Satoshi Nakamoto
0563ce9997fb00e0b93d6e9972761ad8c7b36172ca85e1618daeff4813b1603e
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4]  All
  Print  

Jump to: