Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:07:10 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiroscam - X11 Next Gen Crypto Currency - Launching now while u sleep lol  (Read 4684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:05:18 PM

Lol, missing the release is serious problem...thank you that inform us, we are so sad about you.

don't be sad scammer.... i'm doing fine.... i like highlighting scams i find it entertaining.

salstimda

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:09:25 PM

Like I said in the other thread, there are plenty of people in other parts of the world. It was prime time on a Saturday for China for example. Get over yourself...

Obviously he thinks the world revolves around HIM....and that he should have had someone at his doorstep to hold his hand through the entire process of announcing the coin at least 2 years before.

Gotta love the trolling by crypto hunter...always a good laugh....

hehe yeah, its entertaining at least.

a little extra publicty wont hurt for sure.
Shenckell

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:11:35 PM

Lol, missing the release is serious problem...thank you that inform us, we are so sad about you.

don't be sad scammer.... i'm doing fine.... i like highlighting scams i find it entertaining.

Lol, everyone who mine this is a scammer, right?!  Smiley
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:15:35 PM

Lol, everyone who mine this is a scammer, right?!  Smiley

are you a complete fucking moron???

let me explain it to you again dipshit.

You can not have devs ninja launching because there is nothing to stop them instamining 1000's of blocks without competition. There are no other miners around. Do you get it now???

If you don't get that now, there is nothing more i can do to help you.

stealth923
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:19:58 PM

You can not have devs ninja launching because there is nothing to stop them instamining 1000's of blocks without competition. There are no other miners around. Do you get it now???

http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control.aspx

Controlling anger - before it controls you.
coa032

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:23:20 PM

Cryptohunter you are fucking retard that's all  you need to know. Ignore+report
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:24:22 PM

http://www.apa.org/topics/anger/control.aspx

Controlling anger - before it controls you.

there is nothing wrong with displaying anger towards scams.... sorry that does not explain why a ninja launch like this is not a scam.... please post a link to something that justifies doing a ninja launch

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:25:01 PM

Cryptohunter you are fucking retard that's all  you need to know. Ignore+report

Again no argument about it not being a scam...

thanks for admitting it is one Smiley

Shenckell

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 01:46:17 PM

You'll miss some other release till you cry here...Smiley
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:18:09 PM

retard... read what i have put

these are called FACTS

if you wish to refer to facts as crying.... it just shows you're part of the scam.

Shenckell

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:19:55 PM

these are called FACTS

if you wish to refer to facts as crying.... it just shows you're part of the scam.

do you finish retardhunter? Smiley
eightspaces

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:19:59 PM

This coin uses the X11 hashing algorithm which is only the second coin to do so and the first conventional one. X11 could be a big thing with Scrypt ASICs coming but there could be another hashing algo that becomes dominant but I cannot see the future Smiley

No, that's a WRONG claim. It's the third, not the second. Wink

StacyCoin | NO MAX | New 11 hash PoW — ASIC resistant  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466174.0

ANYHOW I have nothing at all against your coin.

EDIT: Seems like cryptohunter just randomly deleted the Hirocoin's legitimate and grown up response. LMAO cryptohunter.
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:22:40 PM

these are called FACTS

do you finish retardhunter? Smiley

that is so funny.... yes i am a retard hunter... looks like i've found my first and largest prey on this board yet....LOL

I'll mount your retarded head on the wall of fame.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:24:33 PM

This coin uses the X11 hashing algorithm which is only the second coin to do so and the first conventional one. X11 could be a big thing with Scrypt ASICs coming but there could be another hashing algo that becomes dominant but I cannot see the future Smiley

No, that's a WRONG claim. It's the third, not the second. Wink

StacyCoin | NO MAX | New 11 hash PoW — ASIC resistant  https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=466174.0

ANYHOW I have nothing at all against your coin.

EDIT: Seems like cryptohunter just randomly deleted the Hirocoin's legitimate and grown up response. LMAO cryptohunter.

i am deleting your post becaue like is said...........this is a thread for providing argument and reasoning regarding ninja launches.

the fact you are saying you have nothing against ninja launches means nothing.

Provide reason for being pro ninja launch or i just delete your comment?? where is your gripe with that?

THERE IS NO LEGITIMATE GROWN UP REASON FOR PROVIDING YOURSELF OPPORTUNITY TO STRIP MINE THE CHAIN ON YOUR OWN.

illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:43:38 PM

IN MY OPINION DEVS SHOULD NOT PREMINE AND THEY SHOULD NOT INSTAMINE IN FACT THEY SHOULD NOT MINE AT ALL!!

THEY SHOULD WORK FOR THE HONEST PEOPLE WITH 100 MEGAHASH FARMS WHO JUST TRY TO MAKE HONEST LIVING!

DEVS SHOULD BUY THE COINS FROM THE HONEST PROFESSIONAL MINERS IF THEY REALLY BELIEVE IN THE SUCCESS OF THE COIN!!

IF YOU CAN'T LUNCH A COIN AND PAY A LOT WHILE DOING IT YOU HAVE NO BUISNESS IN COIN LUNCHING BUISNESS AND CAN GTFO!!!1!
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:49:27 PM

IN MY OPINION DEVS SHOULD NOT PREMINE AND THEY SHOULD NOT INSTAMINE IN FACT THEY SHOULD NOT MINE AT ALL!!

THEY SHOULD WORK FOR THE HONEST PEOPLE WITH 100 MEGAHASH FARMS WHO JUST TRY TO MAKE HONEST LIVING!

DEVS SHOULD BUY THE COINS FROM THE HONEST PROFESSIONAL MINERS IF THEY REALLY BELIEVE IN THE SUCCESS OF THE COIN!!

IF YOU CAN'T LUNCH A COIN AND PAY A LOT WHILE DOING IT YOU HAVE NO BUISNESS IN COIN LUNCHING BUISNESS AND CAN GTFO!!!1!

Nonsense - do a fair premine - public ledger - block explorer.  OR

the fairest way i have seen yet is

credits way actually

zero premine, zero instamine. Have pools with 2% donation to devs planning so they get their 2% gradually for development and some fees for them as it goes a long. The success of the coin is then in their interest so they can not just dump the coins.

Credits problem was their dev pools were not ready at launch and now nobody wants to move across to them since they don't have much hash

That is the most fair way to do things.

louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 09:47:30 PM

Hey cryptohunter!

I see you crying around on multiple coins.. You don't have very much credibility TBH..

Keep crying, haters gon' hate!

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:22:08 PM

Hey cryptohunter!

I see you crying around on multiple coins.. You don't have very much credibility TBH..

Louise... you illiterate little skank. Welcome to my thread.

Well, don't be like that...... just because i said you're not allowed to toss my salad again for another month, there is no need to stalk me on here.

Now ... have my dinner ready and shoes looking nice and shiny by the time i get home okay. 

This is not the place for you dear.

louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 10:36:55 PM

Hey cryptohunter!

Well, don't be like that...... just because i said you're not allowed to toss my salad again for another month, there is no need to stalk me on here.

Now ... have my dinner ready and shoes looking nice and shiny by the time i get home okay.  

Stalking you? I am certainly not.

If you missed the launch, it's your own problem and not the dev's one.

Btw for your food, prepare your own. You want me to do it? Is it because you're too busy whining around? Get a life dude seriously, your reputation has been made and everybody know you're only a cry baby.

If you ain't happy cuz you dont make money... why don't you just get a fucking job?

Keep whining sissy, it's somehow entertaining!

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:42:20 PM
Last edit: March 16, 2014, 10:53:53 PM by cryptohunter

Hey cryptohunter!

Stalking you? I am certainly not.

If you missed the launch, it's your own problem and not the dev's one.

Btw for your food, prepare your own. You want me to do it? Is it because you're too busy whining around? Get a life dude seriously, your reputation has been made and everybody know you're only a cry baby.

If you ain't happy cuz you dont make money... why don't you just get a fucking job?

Keep whining sissy, it's somehow entertaining!

I'm going to give you good spanking this evening young lady. Wait until i get home !! that cute little perky bottom you have hmmmm

What is for dinner by the way?

Stop with the get a job routine.... you're taking your game to  the streets at night while i play xbox with your girlfriends. Win win.

Besides you said you are scamming so many coins out of people with the new pool you set up " such scam" or whatever it is called that i don't need to work.

Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: