Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 07:52:42 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hiroscam - X11 Next Gen Crypto Currency - Launching now while u sleep lol  (Read 4684 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
louiseth1
Legendary

Activity: 924
Merit: 1000

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 10:52:31 PM

We never scammed any user out of their coin.

Get your facts str8.

Bitfarms.io - Powering Blockchains with Sustainable Energy
louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 10:53:33 PM

Lol, missing the release is serious problem...thank you that inform us, we are so sad about you.

don't be sad scammer.... i'm doing fine.... i like highlighting scams i find it entertaining.

Calling everyone a scammer seems in your habbit.

I still don't get why do you call me a women.. afaik, you're the one that keeps complaining like most of them Wink

Keep whining, I'll keep laughing.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 10:58:51 PM

Lol, missing the release is serious problem...thank you that inform us, we are so sad about you.

don't be sad scammer.... i'm doing fine.... i like highlighting scams i find it entertaining.

Calling everyone a scammer seems in your habbit.

I still don't get why do you call me a women.. afaik, you're the one that keeps complaining like most of them Wink

Keep whining, I'll keep laughing.

I love it when you laugh...so cute Smiley  even better when you whine...

Now you're not scamming with your pool??? how will you buy me that new ps4 you promised?  you said "suchscam.pw" was our meal ticket.

Wait you're not a girl louise?? are you saying that 9mm clitorus you have is something more sinister? this is a total scam - your worst yet....

louiseth1
Legendary

Bitfarms.io

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 11:05:34 PM

There is no point in continuing this discussion with such an intellectual person like you.

I am sorry to disturb your so important and accurate thread.

PS: For the PS4, its in the mail. Please make sure to shove it up your ass when you receive it.

cryptohunter (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:10:11 PM

There is no point in continuing this discussion with such an intellectual person like you.

I am sorry to disturb your so important and accurate thread.

PS: For the PS4, its in the mail. Please make sure to shove it up your ass when you receive it.

Great Smiley  you ordered it with that motion wand thing .... i knew you would.  Many thanks to all those mining on such pool.  Love my free ps4 ass probe.

elviselvis101

Activity: 573
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:11:38 PM

Liar and scammer............... obviously mined a ton.

this dildo i'm enjoying is next to be tasted by your mother and sister fool .... you can go after them if you wish.

I see you there in that thread pumping.

ARE YOU FUCKING RETARDED MORON?HuhHuhHuh?

HOW CAN IT BE A SCAM?HuhHuh

I JUST EXPLAINED IT TO YOU - TRY AND READ AND COMPREHEND .

Wow dude, you seem to be extremely mad.

Are u the imagined altcoin police?

PS I dont care about Hirocoin, I dont even know it. But this thread -- LOL Grin

Altcoin police - good idea, I wote for Hunter - if the world are gonna adopt more altcoins...
Pages: « 1 2 [3]  All
  Print  

Jump to: