Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 08:35:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 🔥 [ANN] Minter. The Internet of Money  (Read 6171 times)
lobat999

Activity: 1078
Merit: 310

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 08:07:09 AM

The Minter network already has projects that have a demand for the product + in any case, you can delegate coins and receive new BIP coins. I like that despite the price - the project is developing, definitely the BIP will be high in price in the future!

I have also BIP tokens that I plan to delegate asap but right now I'm quite hesitant to do it since the withdraw period will last for 30 days - if ever I decided to continue delegating my BIP tokens, which I feel is long enough wait for me.

However, I admire how the team and the Minter Network handles its tokenomics that maybe one of these days,  I'll be persuaded to delegate my coins to the network in order to earn BIP tokens. Btw, do we have any updates yet with regards to the project?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
YLVolkoVa

Activity: 560
Merit: 102

View Profile
October 27, 2019, 04:28:17 PM

The Minter network already has projects that have a demand for the product + in any case, you can delegate coins and receive new BIP coins. I like that despite the price - the project is developing, definitely the BIP will be high in price in the future!

I have also BIP tokens that I plan to delegate asap but right now I'm quite hesitant to do it since the withdraw period will last for 30 days - if ever I decided to continue delegating my BIP tokens, which I feel is long enough wait for me.

However, I admire how the team and the Minter Network handles its tokenomics that maybe one of these days,  I'll be persuaded to delegate my coins to the network in order to earn BIP tokens. Btw, do we have any updates yet with regards to the project?

I have most of the BIP delegated, I also receive custom coins daily as a bonus from some nodes, after I exchange them for the BIP and again delegate it. The term of 30 days is so meager that I did not even think about how to withdraw my money. I will do an assessment of my investments after at least 1 year of work, during which time the amount in the BIP will be significant, and I think the price of the BIP will be in demand!

DIAGON  e S p o r t s       Global decentralize eSports ecosystem
JAP CN SPN RU   WHITEPAPER  ]   ICO ❱ ❱  Nov. 12 th
facebook    TWITTER    reddit     ────   (   B U Y   )   ────
lobat999

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:13:18 AM

I have most of the BIP delegated, I also receive custom coins daily as a bonus from some nodes, after I exchange them for the BIP and again delegate it. The term of 30 days is so meager that I did not even think about how to withdraw my money. I will do an assessment of my investments after at least 1 year of work, during which time the amount in the BIP will be significant, and I think the price of the BIP will be in demand!

Wow! I didn't know that  I could receive some custom coins just by delegating my BIP tokens alone! Now I think I will definitely delegate my BIP tokens asap and I think I'll do a compromise with that 30 day wait on withdrawal.

Btw, would you be kind to share with us which validators you think are the best because I'm having a hard time selecting which of them would be ideal for me in term of returns?
miningguru

Activity: 1134
Merit: 103

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 05:41:27 AM

Wow! I didn't know that  I could receive some custom coins just by delegating my BIP tokens alone! Now I think I will definitely delegate my BIP tokens asap and I think I'll do a compromise with that 30 day wait on withdrawal.

Btw, would you be kind to share with us which validators you think are the best because I'm having a hard time selecting which of them would be ideal for me in term of returns?

You check them on the website by using this link https://console.minter.network/delegation because there are plenty of validators which help you to choose one of them. Even I don't know and I manage to delegate my BIP coins to one of the delegates in the list shown there.
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 28, 2019, 10:19:55 AM

It is a great way to earn money on Minter's nodes. I put into 26$ and have about 10-15% of BIP every month, but its a pity, that the price has recently gone down Undecided
Hi Is there any step by step instructions how to put my BIP into minters node? I got some good amount of BIP from bounty and I think and believe into the teams dream of having one of the most used blockchain in the future together with ton and libra I hope things will go smoothly since this two projects are still in a huge debate by regulators and policy makers.   

Pretty much all of the information needed to become a delegator in the Minter network can be found on their website - https://www.minter.network/#docs , https://medium.com/@MinterTeam/how-to-become-a-minter-network-delegator-d0c2ee918909 and  https://help.minter.network/categories/9-delegation

You can also visit other links and social media channels for further reference and inquiries. Also, delegating coins is pretty easy is since they got a user friendly dashboard interface. Good luck. Smiley
Great, thank you very much for the info, I will look into it when I get home with my desktop Im planning to hodl my minter as long as possible since this project has a huge potential when discovered by more users, I can see more good news coming from this project. 

Expecting some positive improvements from this Minter team because these people are giving some accurate update about their future activity and this will help the investor to keep on holding the coin until we see some positive movements in the market.
Yes, right now I don't want to sell the coins I have, I will wait for the price to rise, and I will definitely use my coins to be a quality coin unlike others who sell it at peanut prices, I hope the team will realize this.

Yes I really hope that, prospect power MINTER must improve the quality of their prospects and they must make a good marketing strategy to explore the whole so that news about the project can be understood by many people

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
lobat999

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 12:53:01 PM

You check them on the website by using this link https://console.minter.network/delegation because there are plenty of validators which help you to choose one of them. Even I don't know and I manage to delegate my BIP coins to one of the delegates in the list shown there.

I recently chose Minter One validator as the node to delegate my BIP tokens and excited to see how far this will go! I'm a little bit anxious on when can I receive my profits? It is on a daily or weekly basis?

Also just found two node explorers that could help us chose which validators to delegate our coins:

1.https://minter.stakeholder.space/validator/overview/#
2. https://monsternode.net/validators.php
YLVolkoVa

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:50:27 PM

In fact, there are already enough validators to make a choice. First of all, I would pay attention to the safety and degree of protection of the validator, the most obvious favorites in this regard will be the Monster node and its child nodes.

It is also important to get the maximum profit from delegation, some validators give even 0% commission if you fulfill certain conditions.

For example, you delegate nodes in a coin, or until a certain steak you get zero commission. You can study the information on each validator in more detail here: https://minterscan.net/validators

YLVolkoVa

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 04:54:14 PM

I recently chose Minter One validator as the node to delegate my BIP tokens and excited to see how far this will go! I'm a little bit anxious on when can I receive my profits? It is on a daily or weekly basis?

Also just found two node explorers that could help us chose which validators to delegate our coins:

Many nodes have interesting conditions, and reward their users with commissions, sweepstakes, and even profit from shared ownership of the node. If you are interested, I can make a list of nodes with interesting suggestions!

lobat999

View Profile
October 28, 2019, 11:08:58 PM

Many nodes have interesting conditions, and reward their users with commissions, sweepstakes, and even profit from shared ownership of the node. If you are interested, I can make a list of nodes with interesting suggestions!

Sure go ahead. We'll be glad if you could provide us more interesting suggestions about nodes to delegate. Btw, just checked my delegated BIP tokens and I feel good its earning by the minute! Staking hasn't been more fun like this! Smiley
eXtremal

Activity: 2106
Merit: 282

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
October 29, 2019, 08:01:39 AM

Sure go ahead. We'll be glad if you could provide us more interesting suggestions about nodes to delegate. Btw, just checked my delegated BIP tokens and I feel good its earning by the minute! Staking hasn't been more fun like this! Smiley
Hopefully this will last longer without any change, because I see a situation like this that is very enjoyable by the community, if it can survive like this it will be more and more people who want to use Minterr services

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
JOIN NOW
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 12:03:21 PM
Last edit: October 30, 2019, 10:39:42 AM by Beoga

You will get revards every minute. You can see that here: https://minterscan.net/address/Mx2b25dd07c9267ba900f752ab4e103a11667cee6a in "revards" section.

And just few words about Validator.Center - actually commition - 3% but they pay 7% of revards in their custom coin - ROYALTY. They every day buy this coin for that so it's price goes up. (https://minter.interchain.zone/en/coin/ROYALTY)
If you will redelegate Royalty it may be more profitable then change it to bip.
YLVolkoVa

View Profile
October 29, 2019, 06:25:59 PM

The popularity of Minter is growing, so I made a list of bonuses that you get from owning one or another custom validator.

I will list as bonuses currently in effect.

Public Node (4%)

When delegating SOCIAL custom coins, you get a reduced commission for the whole volume up to 0%

All payments will be made in BIP

Minter Capital (6%)

1% validator commission for delegated rate CAPITAL (daily refund)

MINTERNATOR (10%)

0% commission for all balances up to 20k BIP. Automatic cashback 3% to all steaks above 20k BIP

StakeHolder (10%)

Commission reduction to 70% maximum when delegating BIP and custom coins with CRR> 50%. The decrease occurs through the daily payment of cashback in your own SHSCOIN coin.

Validator.Center (10%)

Refund of 70% of the validator commission through the cashback in your own custom ROYALTY. Which ultimately reduces the commission to 3%.
Moreover, every day a coin is redeemed for 10% of the validator's profit.

ZEN (3%)

For delegates of their own MSCAN coin, the benefits are as follows:
-All Minterscan services will always be free;
-Get 3 Minter Cats.

FOUR (4%)

There is a draw with a prize pool of 30k BIP. Moreover, everyone who has a steak less than 10k BIP, the validator commission is 0%.

BTC.Secure (10%)

Commission reduction to 5% maximum through cashback payment depending on your steak in BTCSECURE coin. Which is especially beneficial for holders of large steaks.

Moreover, the constant redemption of own BTCSECURE coin by 10% of the validator's profit.

Monster Node and Monster Node 2.0 (10%)

Reducing the commission to 5% maximum through the payment of cashback as the more and longer you delegate to the node.

Consul Node (10%)

Every day, in a fully automatic mode, a draw of 500 BIP is held among all delegators from 1000 BIP. Every Friday 1000 BIP and every month 5000 BIP.

Moreover, 30% of the commission is returned as a cashback.

lobat999

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 04:23:56 AM

You will get revards every minutes. You can see that here: https://minterscan.net/address/Mx2b25dd07c9267ba900f752ab4e103a11667cee6a in "revards" section.

And just few words about Validator.Center - actually commition - 3% but they pay 7% of revards in their custom coin - ROYALTY. They every day buy this coin for that so it's price goes up. (https://minter.interchain.zone/en/coin/ROYALTY)

I'm now quite impressed by this passive income made possible by Minter Network. Am sure would explore the coins you've mentioned and plan to hold some of it. Btw, any news about possible listing on major exchanges?
coingrowth

Activity: 416
Merit: 21

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:46:24 AM

You will get revards every minutes. You can see that here: https://minterscan.net/address/Mx2b25dd07c9267ba900f752ab4e103a11667cee6a in "revards" section.

I'm now quite impressed by this passive income made possible by Minter Network. Am sure would explore the coins you've mentioned and plan to hold some of it. Btw, any news about possible listing on major exchanges?

I am very confused about choosing the Delegator for staking my coins, can anyone suggest one of the best validators which we are going to get many benefits by holding the coins. Through royalty whether they will pay in BIP or through Royalty coin?
Beoga
Legendary

Activity: 2646
Merit: 1141

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 10:53:55 AM

I am very confused about choosing the Delegator for staking my coins, can anyone suggest one of the best validators which we are going to get many benefits by holding the coins. Through royalty whether they will pay in BIP or through Royalty coin?

If you will delegate ROYALTY (or some over custom coins or BIP) you will get gevard in BIP tokens. This is true for any validator. Minter DPOS works that way.
But  in Validator.Center you will get a part revard (7%) in Royalty. So you will get 90% your revard in BIP, 7% in Royalty and 3% is a commition of Validator.
YLVolkoVa

View Profile
October 30, 2019, 06:25:06 PM

A little higher, I threw off the list of all validators with bonuses and discounts at the moment. Personally, I chose Public Noda, Minter Capital, Monster Noda, Minternator and Consul Noda

lobat999

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 10:57:50 AM

A little higher, I threw off the list of all validators with bonuses and discounts at the moment. Personally, I chose Public Noda, Minter Capital, Monster Noda, Minternator and Consul Noda

I guess we don't have to worry about choosing any validators or nodes as long as its within the top 15 ranking of nodes! I understand it is sometimes confusing to select which is the very best validator but as long as we select the top nodes, then we all should be doing fine. Smiley
coin_1122

Activity: 1134

View Profile
October 31, 2019, 01:09:55 PM

I guess we don't have to worry about choosing any validators or nodes as long as its within the top 15 ranking of nodes! I understand it is sometimes confusing to select which is the very best validator but as long as we select the top nodes, then we all should be doing fine. Smiley

It is very good to select because some validators are giving a very good percentage of dividends to the stakeholders. We have to carefully check the approved validators otherwise we are going to lose our BIP coin.
YLVolkoVa

View Profile
November 01, 2019, 04:19:00 PM

It is very good to select because some validators are giving a very good percentage of dividends to the stakeholders. We have to carefully check the approved validators otherwise we are going to lose our BIP coin.

I have been watching this process from the very first days of the launch of the network. If investors first looked for more advantageous offers on commissions, now they are paying more attention to the technical security of servers. Again, you can lose your tokens in case of block skipping by the validator and burning part of the issue. But usually all validators compensated these losses to their investors!

lobat999

View Profile
November 03, 2019, 08:44:57 AM

I have been watching this process from the very first days of the launch of the network. If investors first looked for more advantageous offers on commissions, now they are paying more attention to the technical security of servers. Again, you can lose your tokens in case of block skipping by the validator and burning part of the issue. But usually all validators compensated these losses to their investors!

Of course we have to select validators which are very robust in terms of its security structure (e.g. those validators which have good uptime statistics, haven't had any security issues before, etc.).

I guess I'm more likely to delegate my tokens to validators who doesn't only have a huge amount of delegated coins but the node owner had also a sizable stake within that node. Other than that, I assume there are also well placed security mechanisms to protect delegators from totally being ripped out from their staked tokens should  a severe security issue arises.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: