Bitcoin Forum
May 05, 2024, 03:13:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Your opinions on IEOs  (Read 1818 times)
Helpme_please

Activity: 633
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 02:04:47 PM

small exchanges want to take opportunities from IEO trend now.they trying to help IEO in their exchanges, and looks like its too imposing and finally only bad projects that will launched.but the different condition if reputable exchanges launched IEO, they not only take money from listing fee but also cares about projects quality.they try to give best services so investors will earn profit from their investment.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Unlike traditional banking where clients have only a few account numbers, with Bitcoin people can create an unlimited number of accounts (addresses). This can be used to easily track payments, and it improves anonymity.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
selectaselectine

Activity: 235
Merit: 16

I-CHAIN - The Revolution of Digital Advertising

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 04:41:32 PM

I haven't seen a successful IEO token that is rising above the coinmarketcap top 100. Maybe the IEO is just a another kind of flop and scam as well. But this gives opportunities to small exchanges to be known if the project is well presented and gets the interest of people that will participate, so this is a win-win situation for both exchange and the project. But as I've said there are still no top IEO tokens and it disappoints me because it was overly hyped by those wannabe crypto experts that doesn't really concern on the crypto but only the money they could possibly earn.

kramchers

Activity: 854
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 27, 2019, 05:30:52 PM

Project team now are offering public sales through IEO to regain the trust of investors.
In this IEO they are using EXCHANGES to be part of that sales.
But not all IEO must be trusted, you should choose a good exchange also for your own security.
And dont forget to review and make research of the project offered before investing any amount.
Skyshark

Activity: 505
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 10:40:44 PM

In my understanding, investing on IEO's gives the investors a positive viewpoint that the project they're investing in is most likely to become successful thus making their investment a fruitful one. Another thing in IEO, the tokens of the project were already available on the exchange - thus completely eliminating the fear and frustration of the investor brought about by the thought that the investment may not make it or be listed in an exchange.
However, the wisest thing to do before investing be it in ICO or IEO is a thorough diligence so as not to waste our time and hard earned money.

letyouearn
Legendary

Activity: 1722
Merit: 1014

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:06:25 PM

I don't think the big guys that rule this world will let us enjoy true decentralisation and anonymity in the nearest future. Smart small investor should go to the projects where the main cash rivers flows Smiley

░░▄▄███▄▄
██████████
████
█████░░░░
██████████▄▄██████▄▄
███████████████████████▄▄
████
█████████▀▀███████
██████████████░░░░░████
████
█████████▄▄███████
█████
█████████████████
█▀▀
████
███▀▀███████▀▀
████
░░░░░████▀
███████▄▄▄▀▀

░░▀▀███▀▀
..CPLAY - IDO.████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
   O N E   E C O S Y S T E M   F O R   A L L 
Y O U R   C R Y P T O   N E E D S
███████████████████████████████████████████████████████
A P P   S T O R E
W A L L E T
A D S T A T I O N
2 F A   S H I E L D
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄█████████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀▀█████████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
dongosquad

Activity: 588
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 29, 2019, 11:13:41 PM

In my understanding, investing on IEO's gives the investors a positive viewpoint that the project they're investing in is most likely to become successful thus making their investment a fruitful one. Another thing in IEO, the tokens of the project were already available on the exchange - thus completely eliminating the fear and frustration of the investor brought about by the thought that the investment may not make it or be listed in an exchange.
However, the wisest thing to do before investing be it in ICO or IEO is a thorough diligence so as not to waste our time and hard earned money.
You are right. Tokens or coins that are already available in the market further increase investor confidence to enter the investment. Moreover, ICO's image has gotten worse since many scammers, cheat and take investor money, and tokens or coins have never been listed on the exchange. High investor confidence in IEO is the key to success for development, especially if IEO is carried out on global exchanges such as Binance, it increases opportunities for profit. Even so, the risk still exists, because the price is really determined by market demand and supply.

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
MMA Rats

Activity: 509

View Profile WWW
September 03, 2019, 07:18:10 PM

IEO is not as popular as it was in spring this year, but it is still possible to take part in IEO and earn several X's on top platforms

Neoterix

Activity: 145

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 08:46:35 AM

IEOs = same sh1t (as ICOs), different package (distribution point).
Mulann2

Activity: 686
Merit: 35

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 09:03:39 AM

Upgraded version of ico's, a bit more secured in some aspect but no so much different than ico, the one only thing that differentiate ieo from ico is the fact that ieo is carried on exchange while ico conduct from team, ieo has an automatic listing while ico don't have such opportunity.
Nick2005

Activity: 52
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:15:51 AM

ieo is better than ico because investor instantly sold there token/coin in high price.
pinoy.bolanon

Activity: 350

"In CryptoEnergy we trust"

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 10:17:46 AM

One of the things I know up till now is that most of the projects that carry out the IEO on an exchange, 90% of the tokens or coins from the project will be directly listed in the that exchange. Liquidity and security issues are also one of the factors considered by investors.

The bad side.
The possibility for manipulation still exists as long as transparency is not really implemented.

Correct, IEO is still more profitable and its easy to acquire capital rather than ICO, and majority of the IEO was listed on that exchange which is a good thing, when it comes to traders and investors.

┈┈┈┈┈ VECTORIUM ┈┈┈┈┈
In CryptoEnergy we trust
┈┈┈┈┈ MEDIUMTWITTERTELEGRAM ┈┈┈┈┈
upyem2k

Activity: 448
Merit: 1

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 01:09:09 PM

To me, I believe this Era of IEO is better compared to the time of ICO. IEO has curbed the emergence of scam projects. It reduces it to a certain extent. IEO also safes the project team the unnecessary headaches of listening as the agreement of listing must have been entered with an agreed exchange party.
airdropan

Activity: 532
Merit: 11

♦♦♦♦♦

View Profile WWW
September 12, 2019, 02:01:57 PM

IEO give more trust to investor than ICO for me. IEO that hosting by Big and trsuted Exchange market will make the IEO its self trusted and worth to invest, i don't even need to check the whole information about the coin/token. The exchange market did it for me.

MINTER - WE MINT COINS AND CREATE THE INTERNET OF MONEY
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Telegram  |  Bip Wallet  |  Twitter
10BTCaDay

Activity: 770

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 12, 2019, 02:44:52 PM

To me, I believe this Era of IEO is better compared to the time of ICO. IEO has curbed the emergence of scam projects. It reduces it to a certain extent. IEO also safes the project team the unnecessary headaches of listening as the agreement of listing must have been entered with an agreed exchange party.
but now we see that most IEOs that have already been completed have fallen in price very much as ICOs fall after listing on the exchange. I don't see the difference

OIKOS.CASH      Decentralized finance on Tron   ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   Collateral-backed stable-coins
         github  telegram    twitter    discord           synthetic asset trading and trustless token exchange on TRON
Samboo

Activity: 434

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 06:57:04 AM

IEO is only a means of collecting funds to support goals of a crypto project. It is an advanced form of ICO. IEO gives more investment security as it is launched on exchanges and get listed on the same exchanges. So I think IEO will become popular over time.

Golftech

Activity: 2128
Merit: 520

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:28:32 AM

but now we see that most IEOs that have already been completed have fallen in price very much as ICOs fall after listing on the exchange. I don't see the difference
With the market situation, it's also been pulled by many factors which investors mostly go for a quick results instead of supporting the project. Same deal with ICOs where investors are hoping to see the token being listed to any exchange to see the value and sell it out after. IEOs nowadays show much higher appreciation. People love to play with quick results  to move forward with another project.
coinsycrip09

Activity: 910

View Profile
September 14, 2019, 07:30:21 AM

yup! ICO or IEO now have the same fate.
After IEO is finished, most of the tokens prices from the IEO project fall and are difficult to ascend. indeed not all ieo, but most ieo can be said to fail, it's exactly the same as the ico project. so i think now ico and ieo don't have differences anymore.
hamba laeh

Activity: 752

EPsiloan

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:00:09 PM

in my thinking about IEO it is very good to run in the future. IEO is more trusted for me because all are focused on an exchanger, so only certain people can access it through the KYC verification process, but between IEO and ICO have positive and negative sides ... because both have advantages and disadvantages, if talking about cheating, there has been a lot of launching Altcoin that is not through the IEO cheating and running away with investor money. so in my positive mind before investing then You must be more careful in choosing an IEO or ICO project in the future

Bezobraznike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 261

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:03:16 PM

IEO`s should be more safe, exchange check them before they conduct sale on their platform. I think that project looks more serious when exchange is their partner in the sale, I
think exchange team check with whom they are dealing with.
    IEO`s are new way for new projects to gather funds. Managers of the project seat down with the team from the exchange and they make a deal that will benefit all parties.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
gundala

Activity: 896
Merit: 108

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 10:21:34 PM

in my thinking about IEO it is very good to run in the future. IEO is more trusted for me because all are focused on an exchanger, so only certain people can access it through the KYC verification process, but between IEO and ICO have positive and negative sides ... because both have advantages and disadvantages, if talking about cheating, there has been a lot of launching Altcoin that is not through the IEO cheating and running away with investor money. so in my positive mind before investing then You must be more careful in choosing an IEO or ICO project in the future
IEO is profitable in terms of increasing investor trust after many ICOs are scams where tokens or coins sold are never listed on the exchange. Well, even so, IEO is not a guarantee that your investment will always be profitable, many factors affect it, moreover, cryptocurrency prices are very volatile, depending on market interest. Do an in-depth analysis and choose a trusted and compatible exchange.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: