Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:45:05 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Privacy, it matters!  (Read 3179 times)
baiwei

Activity: 541
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 10:57:15 AM

Yes of course it is a matter so we bounty Hunters is not necessary for kyc in bounties and that is the most big questions why bounty Hunters to to pass kyc?The factor is how it takes if we or i dont have a i.d to shown? And those id can be use  in scams so its aa privacy for me.
marine4u

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 03:28:02 PM

Privacy is really a very important factor that makes many people use and invest in cryptocurrency. I really like the security and privacy of the coins, it makes me feel safer than traditional forms of money and investment.
Mia44

Activity: 412
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 04:54:46 PM

blockchain technology is indeed the best for making the blockchain a privacy security system I think in the future the industry and all companies will use blockhchain technology for privacy security systems

cheezcarls

Activity: 2254
Merit: 658

Revolutionized copy gaming platform

View Profile
July 21, 2019, 05:05:16 PM

For me, I do honestly agree with you regarding privacy. Even me, myself, is very concerned when it comes to submitting essential documents to these blockchain platforms. There are some positives and negatives about this one.

Let's start first with the negative.

Of course, these companies are asking for our valid identity to prove that we are real. However, the disadvantage is that if the company is just starting without any reputation at all, it would be risky. Especially if we are participating in various ICOs and STOs that needs our valid information such as selfie, government/passport/driver's license number and proof of address, they would capture all of it and may know where we really live.

And for the positive.

I could only say that it's positive if the company itself is in high reputation and established. They will be having a disclaimer that they will not be selling our private information that was stored in their database. The benefit is that the company would finally know that you are a real person and not a fake one.

Just my two sats.

Pla
                             ▄██████████▌
████             ▐███████████▌
  ████         ▐████    ███
   ▐████     ▐████     ███       ███      ▂▃▅
     ████    ████        ███      ███████
        ███    ████        ███      ███████
         ▐██    ████        ███      ███          
                 █████         ███      ███
              █████▌         ███      ███
           █████▌            ███      ███
     ██████▌
███████
ade.win
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
.R E V O L U T I O N A R Y   C O P Y   G A M I N G   P L A T F O R M  .
██            ██
██            ██
██            ██
██         ██ 
  ▌         ██
  ▌   ██    ██
        ██    ██
        ██      ▌
        ██      ▌
        ██
        ██
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ████▀▀▀▀▀███████▀▀▀████ █
█ █████▄  █ ████▀  ▄█████ █
█ ██████▄  █ █▀  ▄███████ █
█ ███████▄  █  ▄█████████ █
█ ████████▄  █ ██████████ █
█ ██████▀  ▄█▄ █ ████████ █
█ ████▀  ▄███▄  █ ███████ █
█ ██▀   ██████▄  █ ██████ █
█ ██▄▄▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█████ █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
Play Smart Win Big!
SistaFista

Activity: 1638
Merit: 251

Hexhash.xyz

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 06:44:01 AM

Well, privacy is doesn't matter for some peoples. I remember there is airdrop which requiring identity verification and some peoples done it.
When joining in some project that requiring KYC either as investor or hunter or airdrop participants, make sure you know the project is real.
Otherwise, our identity docs and other information will be leaked later.

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
            ████ 
       ████████████
       ████████████
       ████ ████     
       ████ ████     
    ████████████     
    ████████████     
       ████     
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
HEXHASH.XYZ
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█▀▀▀

▀▀▀▀
WEB3 INFRASTRUCTURE TO POWER THE
FUTURE CREDENTIAL DATA NETWORKS
▀▀▀█

▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
NewRanger

Activity: 1582
Merit: 333

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 07:50:14 AM

blockchain technology is indeed the best for making the blockchain a privacy security system I think in the future the industry and all companies will use blockhchain technology for privacy security systems

If it's about cryptocurrency, it's actually protected privacy. No one can find out the ownership of a wallet and this shows blockchain or crypto to protect our privacy. This is probably what makes the government afraid of cryptocurrency because the government cannot see individual wealth and cannot collect taxes maximally
and also government worry ,caused this privacy they could not tracking money from each person that used as basic on taxes fee.in each countries i am sure they have financial transaction report or analisys center that have jobdesk to prevent money laundering.so by this case they worry if someone abusing cryptocurrency for crime.
Sacramentus

Activity: 448
Merit: 2

View Profile WWW
July 22, 2019, 07:53:14 AM

When it comes to financial matters, privacy should not be the order of the day.  You probably is going to raise money for your project being private that's a bad characteristics of privacy. Privacy is good in some areas and not every aspect of life

[ IQ ] cash  ▐   THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
████████████ [ https://iq.cash ] ████████████
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 08:29:54 AM

There are many privacy tokens and all of them claims that they maintain privacy and safety of candidates' personal details. But nowadays people want new features that other privacy projects do not provide. I have read that the project, prime token chain, is good enough to attract investors and traders. Veil, a privacy token, is also cool.

jdarren

Activity: 296
Merit: 12

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:41:20 PM

Have you listened to many David Chaum talks recently? He's been a huge proponent of privacy for a while now but even more so now
OneCoinMan

Activity: 644
Merit: 12

Alternative investment banking platform

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 10:56:19 PM

I advise you to pay attention to Monero. Many experts (and I) believe that in the future two coins will compete: Bitcoin (gold cryptocurrency) and Monero (confidentiality cryptocurrency). What do you think about this?

───────────────    IMO Ecosystem    ───────────────
Customer First, Innovation from Everyone, Fair & Transparent
TELEGRAM  ]              J O I N   U S              [   TWITTER   ]
Belianez

Activity: 336
Merit: 1

A nexgen decentralized ride hailing

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:23:15 PM

For me Privacy very important , especially in the state where I live , cryptocurrency is here at the half , and the taxes are very big on this I manage to earn well and to be clear the state.

DRIFE ●●
█ NEXGEN DECENTRALIZED RIDE HAILING PLATFORM █
●●● 
anexxty009

Activity: 138
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2019, 11:55:06 PM

Honestly most corrupt governments won't love to be decentralized in the sense that because of their dubious dealings in government won't allow them adopt blockchain technology, I don't know who else agrees with. E fully on this

[      I C A      |      icacoin.com      |      IEO is live on Sept 2019     ]
━ ━━━   The Revolution of Digital Advertising   ━━━ ━[/center
Nezerlan

Activity: 214
Merit: 3

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 09:58:28 AM

While privacy is a good idea, we should also remember that it grants users the opportunity to do illegal and other criminal stuffs like money laundering, terrorism funding and more... Let's not get too carried away with only the positives of privacy coins

RideNodeTM (RIDE) is the First American Ride and Transportation Blockchain and Virtual Currency.
https://ridenode.io/[/cent
old fart

Activity: 308
Merit: 10

Bitcoin is the future

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:26:19 AM

Confidentiality matters a lot to me, exact reason why I am in love with privacy-focused coins. Privacy matters a lot to me, I don't like people knowing about my financial transactions and spendings, for my own security.

[ IQ ]           cash                           THE MASTERNODES CRYPTOCURRENCY
                           ⚫   t e l e g r a m   ⚫   f a c e b o o k   ⚫   t w i t t e r                         
[ LISTING ON : P2P [ P ] B2B ]  ◾  Discovering millionaires’ secret with IQ.cash
Uju4real
Copper Member

Activity: 349
Merit: 0

📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR DAP

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 10:37:34 AM

Privacy is a big issue when it comes to recruitment. Employing blockchain in hiring industry is a smart idea which ensures the security and privacy of the candidates. When it comes to personal details, there is no compromise.

Prime Talent Chain
ensures the Privacy, Security and Safety of the candidates' personal details. The entire ecosystem is automated with a smart contract and there is zero chance of leaks, hacks or data being stolen.

The essence and establishment of blockchian is privacy to its core, yea most people don't like that but am all about privacy and anonymity and that is the major reason why any project on privacy

██████████████  CARTESI 📱 LINUX INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCALABLE DAPPS  ██████████████
█▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇▇█
Cheesus

Activity: 692
Merit: 254

terra-credit.com

View Profile
July 23, 2019, 05:06:48 PM

Sorry, I am not interested in your projects. We have already some good privacy coins. SERO is the newest one and this year we got another potential privacy coin called VEIL. You have a great ambition, I appreciate that but that doesn't make sense, it's like another typical ICO project with some catchy words.

███████████████████████
  █████████████████████ 
    ███████████████████ 
      █████████████████ 
███████████████████████
          █████████████ 
            ███████████ 
              █████████ 
                ███████ 
                  ████ 
                    ███ 

terracredit