Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 06:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8889 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Drift4589

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 10:33:05 AM

Who knows what amount they plan to distribute to the bounty? Is there such information on the bounty program?
the team has not yet provided this information, but I think in the near future they should tell us how much they plan to allocate for remuneration.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:15:29 AM

Who knows what amount they plan to distribute to the bounty? Is there such information on the bounty program?
the team has not yet provided this information, but I think in the near future they should tell us how much they plan to allocate for remuneration.
on the official website the figure is indicated only as a percentage.  They plan to spend 3% of the funds on Airdrop and Bounty.
Kyki

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 11:46:30 AM

By the way, I found this thread by chance and decided to register for tasks to get tokens to my wallet later.
there is an assumption that in the future these tokens will cost a pretty decent amount.  So I think you made the right choice.
It is good that there are people like me and are looking at such projects and who will then use the services of the platform.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:20:42 PM

By the way, I found this thread by chance and decided to register for tasks to get tokens to my wallet later.
there is an assumption that in the future these tokens will cost a pretty decent amount.  So I think you made the right choice.
It is good that there are people like me and are looking at such projects and who will then use the services of the platform.
I hope there will be many such people, because I hope that the platform will succeed in its development.
SomeCryptoDude

Activity: 259

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:36:40 PM

What feature does ArtPro that stand out against other blockchain companies involving art? It's always great to see projects involving art getting into the blockchain technology and must be fully supported by the art community.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 12:46:33 PM

The correct decision in this case, I will tell you. Many do just that, but then they do not regret it since tokens are increasing in price now.
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:18:39 PM

If this is a large amount, I think that a large number of new users will soon join us for a reward. I often observe such cases.
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2019, 02:25:21 PM

Quite an interesting project in itself. Related to art. I have not met such people yet, and here also on the blockchain. It is interesting to observe the development.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:22:30 PM

If this is a large amount, I think that a large number of new users will soon join us for a reward. I often observe such cases.
I hope it will be a good amount and it will really attract many new supporters.
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 01:34:36 PM

How will deals be made between the seller and the buyer on the platform? Will the payment go through platform?
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 02:23:53 PM

How will deals be made between the seller and the buyer on the platform? Will the payment go through platform?
if I am not mistaken the payment will pass through the platform, it is more secure for buyers.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:33:06 PM

I hope it will be a good amount and it will really attract many new supporters.
Usually such amounts are not disclosed here. But I hope that there will be an exception here and will announce all amounts of funds that are collected,
Kyki

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 03:43:19 PM
Last edit: July 28, 2019, 12:33:22 PM by Kyki

if I am not mistaken the payment will pass through the platform, it is more secure for buyers.
What about payment for the work of artists? What currency can be are paying on the platform?
Boltred

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:31:12 PM

What about payment for the work of artists? What currency can be rasalachivatsya on the platform?
ArtPro platform is not an employer for artists.  The platform is simply a place where any author can sell his work of art.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 05:53:28 PM

What about payment for the work of artists? What currency can be rasalachivatsya on the platform?
the platform will use ArtPro tokens.  This is important for increasing the popularity and price of tokens.
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
July 27, 2019, 06:50:55 PM

the platform will use ArtPro tokens.  This is important for increasing the popularity and price of tokens.
Probably yes. Perhaps in the future other coins will be added to pay for work.
Kyki

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:37:45 PM

What trading pairs will you trade your tokens with?
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:38:38 PM

Probably yes. Perhaps in the future other coins will be added to pay for work.
Of course, it would be convenient if Eth and Btc could be used, but there is a high probability that ArtPro tokens will no longer be used at all.
saaayyyeeel

Activity: 198
Merit: 16

For RENT

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:54:07 PM

There are some attempt to launch a crypto that supports the art field but as far as i know, not a single project has been successfully made it. The last project i knew is a failure. Do you have a security measures to protect the customer from buying some fake stuffs and at the same time protecting the art maker to get the real value of his artworks?
Boltred

View Profile
July 28, 2019, 12:57:57 PM

There are some attempt to launch a crypto that supports the art field but as far as i know, not a single project has been successfully made it. The last project i knew is a failure. Do you have a security measures to protect the customer from buying some fake stuffs and at the same time protecting the art maker to get the real value of his artworks?
I think there should be some information on the platform about this, because the authenticity of works of art is really very much appreciated and must be monitored.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: