Bitcoin Forum
April 24, 2024, 10:59:36 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8889 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
andrew_13

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 03:51:22 PM

The project looks good and profitable not to say that only few projects like this has been launched and yet the others fail and did not stay longer, this project needs more adoption and promotion to progress.
Well, for this, the Bounty campaign was launched, which should attract more attention to this project.
You know that sometimes only a bounty is lacking, advertising is also required in order to spread the project or the upcoming IEO or ICO.
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 03, 2019, 04:41:30 PM

The project looks good and profitable not to say that only few projects like this has been launched and yet the others fail and did not stay longer, this project needs more adoption and promotion to progress.
Well, for this, the Bounty campaign was launched, which should attract more attention to this project.
You know that sometimes only a bounty is lacking, advertising is also required in order to spread the project or the upcoming IEO or ICO.
Well, advertising is a prerequisite for a good development of the platform, in my opinion.  Therefore, advertising should be in any case, even if the project does not launch a bounty campaign.
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 03:38:29 PM

I wonder how many people have already taken part in this bounty campaign?  Is there such information anywhere?
andrew_13

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 04:06:16 PM

Well, advertising is a prerequisite for a good development of the platform, in my opinion.  Therefore, advertising should be in any case, even if the project does not launch a bounty campaign.
I totally agree with you. Advertising is a necessary and important factor at the stage of development of the platform.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:28:43 PM

I wonder how many people have already taken part in this bounty campaign?  Is there such information anywhere?
usually developers do not disclose such information, so we can’t find out the approximate number of participants.
Kyki

Activity: 108
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:33:26 PM

I can participate in the Bounty campaign, but only in one form bounty, for example in Telegram or instagram?
Usually, the user chooses what types of Bounty to participate in.  Only you must understand that the amount of the reward that you then receive will depend on this.
usually in all bounties they pay almost the same, regardless of the type of bounty
I do not agree with you.  Usually the more difficult the level of the job in the Bounty is, the more payment you will receive later.
I participated in many bounties and for almost any work they gave the same amount of coins.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 05:53:28 PM

usually developers do not disclose such information, so we can’t find out the approximate number of participants.
very rarely there is such information in the public domain. So I think that there will also be no such information.
Rayday001

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 06:16:21 PM

I am already participating in one of the options for this Bounty campaign, will the distribution of remuneration occur immediately after the end of the Bounty?
Drift4589

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 03:14:37 PM

very rarely there is such information in the public domain. So I think that there will also be no such information.
Yes, of course, I think it is not at all profitable for developers to show such data to the public.
Boltred

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:50:03 PM

I am already participating in one of the options for this Bounty campaign, will the distribution of remuneration occur immediately after the end of the Bounty?
distribution usually occurs some time after the completion of the bounty campaign.  But I think the team will have to report this additionally.
Rayday001

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 09:58:22 PM

distribution usually occurs some time after the completion of the bounty campaign.  But I think the team will have to report this additionally.
Yes, thanks for the help, but I hope someone from the team confirms this.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 01:33:53 PM

Yes, thanks for the help, but I hope someone from the team confirms this.
Confirm necessarily. Such news is always published here by administrators.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 03:13:28 PM

I noticed that the site lists the countries that cannot participate in the Bounty campaign.  What is the reason for this ban?
Drift4589

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:11:53 PM

I noticed that the site lists the countries that cannot participate in the Bounty campaign.  What is the reason for this ban?
perhaps in these countries there is a ban on cryptocurrency?
Rayday001

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 04:28:26 PM

Yes, that's how it is.  But the rest of the countries are lucky and they can take part in this wonderful Bounty campaign Cheesy
andrew_13

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:42:56 PM

Yes, that's how it is.  But the rest of the countries are lucky and they can take part in this wonderful Bounty campaign Cheesy
Yes, sometimes not all countries can take part in the bounty. And most take this opportunity to take part in the project as planned.
Kyki

View Profile
August 06, 2019, 10:53:33 PM

I will tell you a little secret. All who wish to participate in the bounty program can accept without restrictions.
Boltred

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:04:56 PM

I will tell you a little secret. All who wish to participate in the bounty program can accept without restrictions.
why then did the developers write a list of countries that cannot participate in the bounty?
Rayday001

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:19:18 PM

when is the exact end date of the bounty campaign?  How much time is left?
Kyki

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 03:31:46 PM

why then did the developers write a list of countries that cannot participate in the bounty?
There are simply some countries in which it is forbidden to buy or sell cryptocurrency. They have laws that prohibit this.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 [5] 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: