Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 02:05:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Drift4589

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 05:47:32 PM

when is the exact end date of the bounty campaign?  How much time is left?
I think such information should be written on the official website.  In any case, the team will announce when the Bounty is coming to an end.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 06:44:50 PM

I noticed that the site lists the countries that cannot participate in the Bounty campaign.  What is the reason for this ban?
It means that it is in this country that it is forbidden to use cryptocurrency and everything connected with it.
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2019, 07:15:47 PM

I noticed that the site lists the countries that cannot participate in the Bounty campaign.  What is the reason for this ban?
It means that it is in this country that it is forbidden to use cryptocurrency and everything connected with it.
I did not know that there is such an eventual development option. There are such countries in which it is forbidden to contact cryptocurrency.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 02:58:23 PM

I did not know that there is such an eventual development option. There are such countries in which it is forbidden to contact cryptocurrency.
Yes, unfortunately, are there any such cases. For example, in China it is prohibited, so few people are connected there with cryptocurrency.
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:14:33 PM

Yes, unfortunately, are there any such cases. For example, in China it is prohibited, so few people are connected there with cryptocurrency.
I hope these prohibitions do not prevent developers from successfully completing this Bounty campaign, as well as sales.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:18:21 PM

I think such information should be written on the official website.  In any case, the team will announce when the Bounty is coming to an end.
Thank you, I'm sure I will have time to take part in this event and get my share of Art tokens.
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:26:35 PM

The project looks good and profitable not to say that only few projects like this has been launched and yet the others fail and did not stay longer, this project needs more adoption and promotion to progress.
Well, for this, the Bounty campaign was launched, which should attract more attention to this project.
You know that sometimes only a bounty is lacking, advertising is also required in order to spread the project or the upcoming IEO or ICO.
Well, advertising is a prerequisite for a good development of the platform, in my opinion.  Therefore, advertising should be in any case, even if the project does not launch a bounty campaign.
I know another good way is advertising on YouTube or twitter. Mostly many do reviews on platforms and wallets.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 04:39:28 PM

The project looks good and profitable not to say that only few projects like this has been launched and yet the others fail and did not stay longer, this project needs more adoption and promotion to progress.
Well, for this, the Bounty campaign was launched, which should attract more attention to this project.
You know that sometimes only a bounty is lacking, advertising is also required in order to spread the project or the upcoming IEO or ICO.
Well, advertising is a prerequisite for a good development of the platform, in my opinion.  Therefore, advertising should be in any case, even if the project does not launch a bounty campaign.
I know another good way is advertising on YouTube or twitter. Mostly many do reviews on platforms and wallets.
Yes, YouTube is a good platform for advertising the project.  It is also possible to advertise the project on the channels of popular bloggers.
andrew_13

View Profile
August 08, 2019, 08:25:18 PM

Yes, YouTube is a good platform for advertising the project.  It is also possible to advertise the project on the channels of popular bloggers.
A good offer, advertising from bloggers who talk about cryptocurrency, is also an option to use for the benefit of the project.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:34:38 PM

A good offer, advertising from bloggers who talk about cryptocurrency, is also an option to use for the benefit of the project.
I agree, it looks very modern, because all cryptocurrency users watch various videos on YouTube.
Boltred

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:41:54 PM

I didn’t see if you have a referral program for participation in the Bounty campaign?  I would like to invite my friends to participate.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 05:47:04 PM

I didn’t see if you have a referral program for participation in the Bounty campaign?  I would like to invite my friends to participate.
in my opinion there is no referral program.  At least on the official website there is no such information.
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:19:19 PM

Thank you, I'm sure I will have time to take part in this event and get my share of Art tokens.
Hurry to buy while they are on sale. It may be that they can either be bought up or suspended. No one is insured.
andrew_13

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:30:36 PM

in my opinion there is no referral program.  At least on the official website there is no such information.
She's not here. Maybe soon she will appear. This is the only way to attract people for bonuses.
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 09:40:00 PM

I agree, it looks very modern, because all cryptocurrency users watch various videos on YouTube.
It turns out a good and profitable advertisement for both the blogger and the donor.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:50:13 PM

She's not here. Maybe soon she will appear. This is the only way to attract people for bonuses.
as I understand it, in the project, in general, in principle, there is no referral program?
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:58:14 PM

as I understand it, in the project, in general, in principle, there is no referral program?
Apparently, the development team decided not to add this program to their project.
Boltred

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 04:22:54 PM

Apparently, the development team decided not to add this program to their project.
I'm very sorry, but I would have the opportunity to get additional tokens for inviting my friends)
Drift4589

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 01:36:49 PM

I'm very sorry, but I would have the opportunity to get additional tokens for inviting my friends)
then you can just recommend this project and this bounty campaign to your friends  Wink
QwertyBUM

View Profile
August 11, 2019, 08:27:28 PM

As I understand from the above, there really is no referral system. Maybe it is for the better, or maybe not. Need analysis
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: