Bitcoin Forum
March 28, 2024, 03:13:28 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 26.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8882 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
molly_me

Activity: 64
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 05:24:48 PM

I see that some people are worried about their payouts.  But I think that we should not worry about this, the development team is very responsible for their work.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DE_LUX

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 09:59:08 PM

I see that some people are worried about their payouts.  But I think that we should not worry about this, the development team is very responsible for their work.
I agree, as it is checked by time.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 18, 2019, 10:52:16 PM

I am participating in this Bounty campaign and I hope to get a good reward in the near future.
shibenik

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 07:27:21 AM

will the bounty payouts take place for all participants at the same time or will it be paid in stages?
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 08:54:20 AM

will the bounty payouts take place for all participants at the same time or will it be paid in stages?
it seems to me that such information will be more accurate during the completion of all stages of the token sale.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:49:57 AM

it seems to me that such information will be more accurate during the completion of all stages of the token sale.

I did not see that payments will be made in parts. I hope that all participants will be able to receive their awards in a timely manner
molly_me

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 03:46:19 PM

I did not see that payments will be made in parts. I hope that all participants will be able to receive their awards in a timely manner
I hope payments will be for all participants at the same time, because phased payments are not very convenient for users.
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 04:23:15 PM

I hope payments will be for all participants at the same time, because phased payments are not very convenient for users.
but we don’t know if this is convenient for the development team.  I think this is a more important point.
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 05:42:14 PM

As I understand it, you have been following the project for a long time, I want to hear your opinion about it.
DE_LUX

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:15:07 PM

As I understand it, you have been following the project for a long time, I want to hear your opinion about it.
I like the concept and development of the platform. There are not many that can be found. I like everything here.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 19, 2019, 10:17:52 PM

Who's the people that developed this project. You got a big dev team? What's their background?
Well, in general, any project has a large development team, without this in any way) the site has a section with information about the development team, you can see for yourself.
All the information is there, I hope that it does not disappear, since it is desirable to know the development team in person.
if there is information about the team, then it will not disappear anywhere) Sometimes it happens that projects do not give any information about the team at all and this is not correct, in my opinion.
Of course not. You cannot do this. Because there is no information and the investor may not come
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 08:01:11 AM

is there a blocking period for the sale of tokens for bounty participants?
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:11:18 AM

but we don’t know if this is convenient for the development team.  I think this is a more important point.
in my opinion, the project team should ensure that the participants get a fair distribution.
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 09:53:09 AM

ArtPro provides a bounty category for YouTube channel bloggers?
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 03:38:49 PM

in my opinion, the project team should ensure that the participants get a fair distribution.
I think it will be so, the team always acts very fairly in relation to its supporters.
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 05:53:26 PM

If the developers consider it necessary to do this, then yes. And if not, then no one will block.
molly_me

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 06:14:07 PM

If the developers consider it necessary to do this, then yes. And if not, then no one will block.
as far as I know, they will not block sales for Bounty participants.
Drift4589

View Profile
August 20, 2019, 11:00:53 PM

ArtPro provides a bounty category for YouTube channel bloggers?
If you are talking about ArtPro advertising on your channel, then you should better negotiate this directly with the team.
shibenik

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 06:51:58 AM

I think it will be so, the team always acts very fairly in relation to its supporters.
it's good, I decided to support the project and I want to be sure that I can get my awards without delay
DEKIFOWO

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:19:08 AM

as far as I know, they will not block sales for Bounty participants.
I do not understand why block at all. Because few developers do that. May scare users.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9] 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: