Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 03:27:58 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8889 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
DE_LUX

Activity: 23
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:29:28 AM

ArtPro provides a bounty category for YouTube channel bloggers?
Do you have a YouTube channel? Are you planning to advertise this project?
"Bitcoin: mining our own business since 2009" -- Pieter Wuille
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:45:14 AM

Do you have a YouTube channel? Are you planning to advertise this project?
I think that the project needs a variety of support to become popular among a large community
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 07:48:22 AM

If you have a channel, then you can safely help the team with advertising.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 09:24:02 AM

a very promising token for bounty participants, I like it
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 04:57:36 PM

will the bounty payouts take place for all participants at the same time or will it be paid in stages?
it seems to me that such information will be more accurate during the completion of all stages of the token sale.

I did not see that payments will be made in parts. I hope that all participants will be able to receive their awards in a timely manner
I hope payments will be for all participants at the same time, because phased payments are not very convenient for users.
but we don’t know if this is convenient for the development team.  I think this is a more important point.
in my opinion, the project team should ensure that the participants get a fair distribution.
I think it will be so, the team always acts very fairly in relation to its supporters.
it's good, I decided to support the project and I want to be sure that I can get my awards without delay
I am also waiting for my reward and hope to get a good amount.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 21, 2019, 05:04:35 PM

Yes, really good conditions and great opportunities for receiving great rewards.
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:26:33 AM

Yes, really good conditions and great opportunities for receiving great rewards.
and the distribution of awards for the participants of the bounty will occur on the basis of total allocated pool, or for every campaign there is a certain amount of tokens?
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:00:37 AM

and the distribution of awards for the participants of the bounty will occur on the basis of total allocated pool, or for every campaign there is a certain amount of tokens?
the conditions are described on the bounty website
https://beta.bounty0x.io/hosts/ArtPro%20Platform
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 05:56:43 AM

for Airdrop & Bug Bounty, the team has allocated 3%, and that's a good prospect for all bounty hunters.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 09:50:33 AM

for Airdrop & Bug Bounty, the team has allocated 3%, and that's a good prospect for all bounty hunters.
Yes, this is not the largest percentage of funds allocated, but definitely any user can get a good reward.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 11:29:50 AM

Yes, this is not the largest percentage of funds allocated, but definitely any user can get a good reward.
the main thing is to take part in more options for the Bounty campaign, then the reward will be more.
DE_LUX

Activity: 23

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:41:28 PM

It is very good that you paid attention to this. And appreciate the token of this project.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 04:52:17 PM

It is very good that you paid attention to this. And appreciate the token of this project.
Any user who understands good Bounty campaigns can say with confidence that this Bounty campaign is one of the best.
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
August 22, 2019, 10:30:11 PM

Any user who understands good Bounty campaigns can say with confidence that this Bounty campaign is one of the best.
I noticed this. I would add it to the list of interesting projects that are currently under development.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:27:30 AM

the main thing is to take part in more options for the Bounty campaign, then the reward will be more.
I agree with you, but it must be high-quality content to the project was able to reward participants.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 07:53:26 AM

Of course, you can’t say the other with such support!
andrew_13

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 08:39:44 AM

Hello everyone, have you already added the token to CoinMarketCap?
Killerbitcoin

Activity: 44

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 09:02:43 AM

Who's the people that developed this project. You got a big dev team? What's their background?
The official site has all the available information about the development team and the project as a whole.
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 10:20:58 AM

no, the project is still at the IEO stage, and as far as I know, it is possible only after listing on two exchanges
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
August 23, 2019, 11:05:35 AM

no, the project is still at the IEO stage, and as far as I know, it is possible only after listing on two exchanges
the project is approaching this stage, the team was able to start IEO on two exchanges
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: