Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 01:04:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8889 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
fahad552

Activity: 65
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 08:49:31 AM

for the first part of the bounty, which took place during the private sale, the distribution will also take place after the end of the IEO?
Yes. I think that there will be no changes in this regard.
the team promises to make all payments at the same time. At the moment there is no other information.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:24:32 PM

for the first part of the bounty, which took place during the private sale, the distribution will also take place after the end of the IEO?
the team promises to make all payments at the same time. At the moment there is no other information.
well, if all payments are made at the same time.  Immediately all supporters will be able to get their rewards.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:43:44 PM

well, if all payments are made at the same time.  Immediately all supporters will be able to get their rewards.
This has been spoken about many times.  Don’t worry, all users will receive their rewards on time.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 05:57:55 PM

a friend of mine wants to join the Bounty campaign now, do you think it's too late to do this?  Or will he still manage to get a good reward?
coinbitcoin91

Activity: 672
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 07, 2019, 06:08:16 PM

the team promised to distribute all awards after the completion of the token sale
this is good, after all, the project has a lot of early  bounty participants. Everyone should be sure to receive tokens.
I think we all have nothing to worry about.  The development team consists of professionals, I am sure of these guys.
What projects do not take ordinary users. Here in the team only professionals
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:01:08 AM

the team promised to distribute all awards after the completion of the token sale
OK. What is the end date? as it is not indicated in the roadmap.
blackkakfian

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 07:39:25 AM

there is no start date for the last round of the IEO. I think the information about the completion of the sale will be announced with it.
benomar65

Activity: 60

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 09:30:20 AM

there is no start date for the last round of the IEO. I think the information about the completion of the sale will be announced with it.
The team is still talking about the launch in 2019. I hope this will happen this year.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 10:41:56 AM

The team is still talking about the launch in 2019. I hope this will happen this year.
is there any information about achieving the soft cap?
Boltred

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:15:53 PM

I did not see news about this, maybe the soft cap has already been collected, but the team simply does not put this news on public display.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 05:53:44 PM

I did not see news about this, maybe the soft cap has already been collected, but the team simply does not put this news on public display.
most likely it is, because the team does not often talk about any project news.
baby5226

Activity: 68

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 07:40:51 AM

most likely it is, because the team does not often talk about any project news.
I hope that we simply do not know about it, but the project has already reached the limit that will guarantee the distribution of the token.
gabrieljony

Activity: 89

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 09:27:59 AM

the continued sale of the token will bring us closer to the distribution of tokens. I'm waiting for messages
fahad552

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 10:00:43 AM

the continued sale of the token will bring us closer to the distribution of tokens. I'm waiting for messages
Yes, I want to know exactly when I can get my tokens
DE_LUX

Activity: 23

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:26:02 PM

this is good, after all, the project has a lot of early  bounty participants. Everyone should be sure to receive tokens.
I think we all have nothing to worry about.  The development team consists of professionals, I am sure of these guys.
the project is developing according to plan, so now there is no reason to doubt the competence of the team and the quality of the token distribution.
Of course. But is there any reason to doubt the project?
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:39:18 PM

This is not the most convenient option of course, but I think that maybe they will review and indicate in advance all the dates.
QwertyBUM

Activity: 38

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 03:50:37 PM

is there a referral program to participate in the bounty campaign?  If not, are you going to add it?
I did not see that there was a referral system. If it were resolved, then it would have been added from the very start of IEO.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:36:28 PM

is there a referral program to participate in the bounty campaign?  If not, are you going to add it?
I did not see that there was a referral system. If it were resolved, then it would have been added from the very start of IEO.
Of course, now it is too late to add a referral program, it was necessary to do this from the first day of the launch of the Bounty, in order to attract new supporters.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 04:49:21 PM

Will the bounty campaign be active for another month?
Boltred

View Profile
September 09, 2019, 05:41:26 PM

Will the bounty campaign be active for another month?
Well, in fact, the exact date for the end of the Bounty is not yet.  Therefore, it is quite possible the Bounty will last another month, and maybe more.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: