Bitcoin Forum
May 04, 2024, 01:19:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] ArtPro - The Art of Blockchain  (Read 8893 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
baby5226

Activity: 68
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 09:51:39 AM

the bounty website lists the completion date for the ArtPro bounty campaign. 29 days is not so much, waiting for the final stage.
Well, now this date is not a secret.  We can say that we go to the finish line and will soon receive our rewards.
that is, it means that sales will also end in 29 days?  There is still time to buy tokens for everyone who did not have time to do this.
Yes, you still have enough time to buy a token.
I have not seen when the final round IEO will be opened, yet I think we need to wait for this date to make sure that the bounty will be closed in a timely manner.
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
EA_1903

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 11:44:57 AM

how does the project check the quality of the submitted content of its bounty campaign?
Boltred

Activity: 66

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:28:13 PM

how does the project check the quality of the submitted content of its bounty campaign?
I'm not sure, but it seems to me that they have a manager who checks the work of users.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 18, 2019, 03:59:16 PM

I'm not sure, but it seems to me that they have a manager who checks the work of users.
Well, it’s natural, in any Bounty campaign, there should be a manager for working with users.
Kankama2002

Activity: 8

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 06:49:45 AM

KYC for the participants of the bounty?
turkprince

Activity: 18

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 08:32:00 AM

Well, it’s natural, in any Bounty campaign, there should be a manager for working with users.
do I want to understand how fast this is happening, or will participants get confirmation after a while?
faelo

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 10:16:21 AM

I think that the profit will be high if the team shows some progress in the development while adding the token to the lists
Boltred

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 04:57:26 PM

KYC for the participants of the bounty?
To participate in the Bounty, you do not need to come KYC procedure.
Drift4589

Activity: 54

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:11:02 PM

I think that the profit will be high if the team shows some progress in the development while adding the token to the lists
I think the team is working on it.  But besides this, the project already has a lot of support from many users.
molly_me

Activity: 64

View Profile
September 19, 2019, 05:26:58 PM

I think the team is working on it.  But besides this, the project already has a lot of support from many users.
probably after that you can absolutely have no doubt in the success of the Bounty campaign and the entire project as a whole.
emmaabbey01

Activity: 48

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 08:24:54 AM

probably after that you can absolutely have no doubt in the success of the Bounty campaign and the entire project as a whole.
Yes, the platform has innovative solutions that are sure to be in demand among the participants of the art market
baby5226

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 10:00:43 AM

Yes, the platform has innovative solutions that are sure to be in demand among the participants of the art market
I am satisfied with this course of events to continue to participate in the bounty.
EA_1903

Activity: 6

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 02:41:21 PM

I am satisfied with this course of events to continue to participate in the bounty.
it's true, good categories that will bring good benefits. I also decided to support the project
Boltred

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:08:08 PM

it's true, good categories that will bring good benefits. I also decided to support the project
an amazing project that continues to attract new supporters throughout the entire bounty campaign.
Rayday001

Activity: 31

View Profile
September 20, 2019, 04:24:25 PM

To date, a really large number of new users have already joined, who are ready to support the project even after the completion of the Bounty campaign.
readhd

Activity: 9

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 07:04:32 AM

To date, a really large number of new users have already joined, who are ready to support the project even after the completion of the Bounty campaign.
it's very good. This support is needed for the successful launch of ArtPro.
blackkakfian

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 09:46:58 AM

I am ready to support the project and after the completion of the Bounty. After all, this way I can help to increase the popularity of the token on exchanges.  Smiley
popsickle

Activity: 16

View Profile
September 21, 2019, 12:21:42 PM

I am ready to support the project and after the completion of the Bounty. After all, this way I can help to increase the popularity of the token on exchanges.  Smiley
And I think so. All token owners are interested in the growing popularity of the project.
Kankama2002

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 07:14:40 AM

And I think so. All token owners are interested in the growing popularity of the project.
of course it's better to make a profit for it
DEKIFOWO

Activity: 21

View Profile
September 22, 2019, 08:45:49 AM

What categories will the platform be divided into?
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 [18] 19 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: