Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 01:19:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hirocoin - New X11 hashing crpyto  (Read 2592 times)
albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:41:02 PM

I felt I had to start this thread because of cryptohunter's FUD in this forum. I find it hard to leave this alone as I have put so much time and effort into this.

One last time cryptohunter before I leave you alone. Europe is a big place spanning many times zones. Everyone understands that when it is night sometime it is daylight somewhere else. Whenever a coin is launched it is night time somewhere and daylight elsewhere. Your argument makes no sense to anyone with any sense at all. But let me reassure you that when this coin was launched it was daylight outside.

If you live in Europe then why are you making such a spurious argument?

Anyway, from where I stand the launch went really smooth with lots of good feedback except for one person ;p

Nice try

But still bullshit.... let me present the fact to you again.

NINJA START = DEV HAS OPPORTUNITY TO INSTAMINE ON A CHAIN WITH ZERO COMPETITION.

THERE YOU GO - FACT. NO NEED TO BULLSHIT PEOPLE

LIES -  i see many others complaining about this ninja start too in your thread.

Yes, youre points are correct. Dev has ability to instamine. It's a fact, yes, but NOT a scam. This is always the case with ninja launches and you better get used to it or make your own coin. Now go cry in a corner because you missed 1 of 100 coins that come out everyday.

sorry can't have coins where the devs have instamine super powers.... they need to be crushed they are a scam

scam = extreme and unfair advantage over normal miners to attain coins..... this is what happened here. = SCAM

Well i'm done with you. I started mining when there were 9 pages to the ann thread and the difficulty was still super low. I attained 100 blocks and I'm sure others were mining way before me and not ONLY the dev. I see that you're angry that you were late to the party, better luck next time and no need to get on with this.

glad you got some block... happy for you... however does not mean ninja launches are not a scam... they are. I'm glad at least you are smart enough to realise the dev was certainly mining before you.

ok facts:

your opinion is that ninja launch = scam
my opinion is that ninja launch = NOT scam

our opinions differ.

Hope we can move on now.

your opinion that dev having opportunity to instamine with no competition is not a scam = MISLEAD OR WRONG.

Are you still going to continue this discussion? You're really acting like some kid. How can my opinion be mislead or wrong? it's an opinion for Christ's sake.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:42:09 PM

glad you got some block... happy for you... however does not mean ninja launches are not a scam... they are. I'm glad at least you are smart enough to realise the dev was certainly mining before you.

Dude we all know that. The devs always mine first. Even a password protected Zip-File cant solve that problem. We all know that but we mine cause we make money with it, knowing that the devs always mak 10 times or more money with it ^^

Btw: sorry that you missed this launch....

Yes but with password zip file and announced launch dev has only 1 -2 mins before 100's of miners start mining on his chain .... so dev can grab a few easy blocks max 50 blocks or so if we have the password zips

This ninja launch at night = dev has perhaps an hour of instamining with only a few miners for competition...........dev can grab 1000's maybe not with this coins params but on some coins seriously 1000's of blocks..

this is not good and people need to realise this.

albertdros

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:43:57 PM

Dude we all know that. The devs always mine first. Even a password protected Zip-File cant solve that problem. We all know that but we mine cause we make money with it, knowing that the devs always mak 10 times or more money with it ^^

Yes but with password zip file and announced launch dev has only 1 -2 mins before 100's of miners start mining on his chain .... so dev can grab a few easy blocks max 50 blocks or so if we have the password zips

This ninja launch at night = dev has perhaps an hour of instamining with only a few miners for competition...........dev can grab 1000's maybe not with this coins params but on some coins seriously 1000's of blocks..

seems fine with me. The dev makes the coin and most coins are not successful anyway. If he can make his coin successful and make some cash from his early blocks I don't see what's wrong with that.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:44:27 PM

I felt I had to start this thread because of cryptohunter's FUD in this forum. I find it hard to leave this alone as I have put so much time and effort into this.

One last time cryptohunter before I leave you alone. Europe is a big place spanning many times zones. Everyone understands that when it is night sometime it is daylight somewhere else. Whenever a coin is launched it is night time somewhere and daylight elsewhere. Your argument makes no sense to anyone with any sense at all. But let me reassure you that when this coin was launched it was daylight outside.

Anyway, from where I stand the launch went really smooth with lots of good feedback except for one person ;p

Nice try

NINJA START = DEV HAS OPPORTUNITY TO INSTAMINE ON A CHAIN WITH ZERO COMPETITION.

LIES -  i see many others complaining about this ninja start too in your thread.

Yes, youre points are correct. Dev has ability to instamine. It's a fact, yes, but NOT a scam. This is always the case with ninja launches and you better get used to it or make your own coin. Now go cry in a corner because you missed 1 of 100 coins that come out everyday.

sorry can't have coins where the devs have instamine super powers.... they need to be crushed they are a scam

scam = extreme and unfair advantage over normal miners to attain coins..... this is what happened here. = SCAM

Well i'm done with you. I started mining when there were 9 pages to the ann thread and the difficulty was still super low. I attained 100 blocks and I'm sure others were mining way before me and not ONLY the dev. I see that you're angry that you were late to the party, better luck next time and no need to get on with this.

ok facts:

our opinions differ.

Hope we can move on now.

your opinion that dev having opportunity to instamine with no competition is not a scam = MISLEAD OR WRONG.

Are you still going to continue this discussion? You're really acting like some kid. How can my opinion be mislead or wrong? it's an opinion for Christ's sake.

Well either you are mislead or not fully understanding the facts.

You are saying it is in your opinion acceptable for the dev to have unfair and extreme advantage over normal miners???

is that seriously what you are saying??? be clear with your answer.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:46:59 PM

seems fine with me. The dev makes the coin and most coins are not successful anyway. If he can make his coin successful and make some cash from his early blocks I don't see what's wrong with that.

that is a strange view ...sorry that is just very strange.

Why not just premine instead of saying ...WAIT.... I just notice they don't say if they premined as well.

did this coin have  a premine as well???

albertdros

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:48:12 PM

Nice try

ok facts:

our opinions differ.

Hope we can move on now.

Well either you are mislead or not fully understanding the facts.

You are saying it is in your opinion acceptable for the dev to have unfair and extreme advantage over normal miners???

is that seriously what you are saying??? be clear with your answer.

Yes that is exactly what I am saying and I am going to be very clear with you and present you some facts, because it seems that is what you like:

Fact 1 : Less than 2 months ago there were not even PRE-ANN threads and all the coins were 'ninja' launched. No one had a problem with this.
Fact 2 : The dev does not have the so called extreme advantage and special mining powers like you said. When he announced the topic here, everyone is free to mine. I'm sure there are people with rigs 100x more powerful than dev's rig. Theyw ill probably have more coins than the dev himself.
Fact 3 : Pre-ann launches fail 75% of the time, making me set my alarm for nothing and getting annoyed.
Fact 4 : I fully understand facts and it looks like you don't understand what the difference is from an actual fact and an opinion (in this case: my opinion)

Hope I was clear enough for you.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:55:09 PM

Fact 1 : Less than 2 months ago there were not even PRE-ANN threads and all the coins were 'ninja' launched. No one had a problem with this.

wrong last wave of coins before this latest wave of shitclone had announcements

Fact 2 : The dev does not have the so called extreme advantage and special mining powers like you said. When he announced the topic here, everyone is free to mine. I'm sure there are people with rigs 100x more powerful than dev's rig. Theyw ill probably have more coins than the dev himself.

totally wrong - first person to the chain will always have HUGE advantage. Launches like this i would estimate give the devs 1000x more access to the chain than launches announced with zips given pre launch. Cutting down on the devs time on a virgin chain is KEY to fair mining

Fact 3 : Pre-ann launches fail 75% of the time, making me set my alarm for nothing and getting annoyed.

That really has nothing to do with fair

Fact 4 : I fully understand facts and it looks like you don't understand what the difference is from an actual fact and an opinion (in this case: my opinion)

You are not fully understanding Fact2 at all the KEY and only FACT - sorry your understanding regarding fact2 seems very ..... well misguided.

ninja lauch gives devs a LOT more opportunity to instamine that annouced with password protected zips given pre launch. When i say a LOT i mean a LOT - this can not be a good thing.

LTEX
Legendary

Activity: 1023
Merit: 1000

ltex.nl

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:56:48 PM

Nice try

LIES -  i see many others complaining about this ninja start too in your thread.

THE MAN IN THE ARENA

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

Excerpt from the speech "Citizenship In A Republic" by Theodore Roosevelt
delivered at the Sorbonne, in Paris, France on 23 April, 1910

A fool will just look at the finger, even if it points to paradise!
albertdros

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:57:49 PM

Nice try

LIES -  i see many others complaining about this ninja start too in your thread.

THE MAN IN THE ARENA

"It is not the critic who counts; not the man who points out how the strong man stumbles, or where the doer of deeds could have done them better. The credit belongs to the man who is actually in the arena, whose face is marred by dust and sweat and blood; who strives valiantly; who errs, who comes short again and again, because there is no effort without error and shortcoming; but who does actually strive to do the deeds; who knows great enthusiasms, the great devotions; who spends himself in a worthy cause; who at the best knows in the end the triumph of high achievement, and who at the worst, if he fails, at least fails while daring greatly, so that his place shall never be with those cold and timid souls who neither know victory nor defeat."

That made me laugh.

Anyway, cryptohunter. Let's leave it at this and lets agree to disagree, which is fine with me.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:58:17 PM

Nice try

THE MAN IN THE ARENA

thanks , see other agree with me.

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 04:47:11 PM

I'm Brasilian i was dancing flamenco on the dance floor when you launched the coin

You're a hiro de la @&€#!

This is a scam ladies and gentlemans!
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:31:04 PM

I'm Brasilian i was dancing flamenco on the dance floor when you launched the coin

You're a hiro de la @&€#!

This is a scam ladies and gentlemans!

glad you agree

Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 05:54:59 PM

Grin
HiroS (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 06:19:03 PM

I tried to buy 100k HIC for 0.3 BTC but have not been sent the coins. Now that cryptohunter, is called a scam. I expect my misfortune will amuse you.

The launch thread is very positive and I am getting PMs of thanks for my work. I hope others take note of the interest in the X11 hashing solution. More coins deciding to keep GPU mining by using X11 will help solidify X11 as the next tier of crypto coin. There are ways to prepare for ASICs on a Scrypt coin, KGW allows decent recovery from being mined suddenly to a high difficulty.

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:45:09 PM

I tried to buy 100k HIC for 0.3 BTC but have not been sent the coins. Now that cryptohunter, is called a scam. I expect my misfortune will amuse you.

The launch thread is very positive and I am getting PMs of thanks for my work. I hope others take note of the interest in the X11 hashing solution. More coins deciding to keep GPU mining by using X11 will help solidify X11 as the next tier of crypto coin. There are ways to prepare for ASICs on a Scrypt coin, KGW allows decent recovery from being mined suddenly to a high difficulty.

Of course i do NOT like the fact you have been scammed. Any scam is nothing to be amused over.

Name and shame the scammer on here so we know who this person is?

However STILL i do not agree with ninja launches simple as that.

Name the scammer so others know not to deal with them.

pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 06:50:50 PM

This cryptohunter fool posts bullshit everywhere. He told everyone that coin2 holders are noobs and look at c2 price now. Hahaha mr cryptohunter you are a FOOLISH KID
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 06:54:36 PM

This cryptohunter fool posts bullshit everywhere. He told everyone that coin2 holders are noobs and look at c2 price now. Hahaha mr cryptohunter you are a FOOLISH KID

You're the fool fucktard..............post where i said coin2 holders are noobs. I have more coin2 than you do noob troll and have had for some time. I have no issue with coin2 at all.

So get your facts straight turd.

pandher
Legendary

Activity: 952

Stagnation is Death

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:02:30 PM

You're the fool fucktard..............post where i said coin2 holders are noobs. I have more coin2 than you do noob troll and have had for some time. I have no issue with coin2 at all.

Your language tells everyone what type of pro you are. And let me tell that you will shit your pants when you will see my c2 wallet. Go check your nxt thread post, you kiddie pro
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 07:05:43 PM

Your language tells everyone what type of pro you are. And let me tell that you will shit your pants when you will see my c2 wallet. Go check your nxt thread post, you kiddie pro

hehe yeah .... i often shit my pants at the sight of an empty wallet.  When will i see this huge wad of c2 you're keeping to yourself? ..... that's right ... never.

HiroS (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 07:56:08 PM

I will name this person in the correct subforum but will give him more time first though it does not look good.

Here is the post from yesterday where I said I was going to launch a coin today.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=515205.msg5691957#msg5691957

I explained my reason there for giving vague launch details in the thread above. There are valid arguments for the reasons behind this coins launch. Primarily that I did not want a megaminer waiting who will mine and dump later. This does not give the coin a fair chance.

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: