Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 07:03:45 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Hirocoin - New X11 hashing crpyto  (Read 2592 times)
HiroS (OP)

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:21:24 PM
Last edit: March 15, 2014, 02:49:55 PM by HiroS

Cryptohunter has been spreading unwarranted FUD about Hirocoin, he was asleep when it launched. Please come read the release thread to put your mind at ease.

The most excellent Hirocoin launch thread

Whenever you release a coin someone is going to be sleeping. Even so Europe was in morning to midday.

This coin uses the X11 hashing algorithm which is only the second coin to do so and the first conventional one. X11 could be a big thing with Scrypt ASICs coming but there could be another hashing algo that becomes dominant but I cannot see the future.

A lot of time has gone into making this a proper release distinguishable from the majority that we see. Please check out the GitHub commit history to see the development history. There were clients ready to roll at release and a DNS Seed node.

Please take the time to make up your own mind. cryptohunter is entitled to his opinion as are you.

Side note, I am buying 100k HIC for 0.18BTC. PM me if this is acceptable.

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
cryptohunter
Legendary

Activity: 2100
Merit: 1167

MY RED TRUST LEFT BY SCUMBAGS - READ MY SIG

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:42:05 PM

Cryptohunter has been spreading unwarranted FUD about Hirocoin, he was asleep when it launched. Please come read the release thread to put your mind at ease.

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=516349.0

Whenever you release a coin someone is going to be sleeping. Even so Europe was in morning to midday.

This coin uses the X11 hashing algorithm which is only the second coin to do so and the first conventional one. X11 could be a big thing with Scrypt ASICs coming but there could be another hashing algo that becomes dominant but I cannot see the future.

A lot of time has gone into making this a proper release distinguishable from the majority that we see. Please check out the GitHub commit history to see the development history. There were clients ready to roll at release and a DNS Seed node.

Please take the time to make up your own mind. cryptohunter is entitled to his opinion as are you.

Side note, I am buying 100k HIC for 0.18BTC. PM me if this is acceptable.

SCAMMER ALERT.

did a ninja release whilst the US and EUROPE were sleeping , had opportunity to mine solo on a virgin chain and then expects us to believe he wants to by more coins. Come on scammer do better than this.

1. why not announce like other respectable devs

2. what was to stop you mining instantly and on super low diff for ages until people gradually found your thread at a ninja time of day to most of the world.

the answers are clear to anyone.... there was nothing to stop you and so you did.

HiroS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 02:49:26 PM

CryptoHunter, it was morning to midday in Europe, two thirds of the world cannot be asleep. I'm sorry you were asleep when we launched but it is not possible to launch when everyone is awake. This is how time works around the world.

People can make up their own minds so please let them.

Come see the awesome launch thread Smiley

Hirocoin - New unique feature just added. We will be the new home for GPU miners when those Scrypt ASICs hit.
Simpson93

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:55:03 PM

did a ninja release whilst the US and EUROPE were sleeping , had opportunity to mine solo on a virgin chain and then expects us to believe he wants to by more coins. Come on scammer do better than this.

Hmm i live in Europe and at this time i was a long time awake so your argument is bullshit.

2. what was to stop you mining instantly and on super low diff for ages until people gradually found your thread at a ninja time of day to most of the world.

hmm and where do you see the difference to other coins? There happens the same.

And lastly i wanted to say that your scamaccusation here is a joke cause self moderated Thread. No other opinions allowed right?

This coins isnt more scam then all the other coins launched till now.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:56:06 PM

CryptoHunter, it was morning to midday in Europe, two thirds of the world cannot be asleep. I'm sorry you were asleep when we launched but it is not possible to launch when everyone is awake. This is how time works around the world.

People can make up their own minds so please let them.

Come see the awesome launch thread Smiley

7am in europe? on a saturday?  what time was it in the US?

come on dev please??

I explained already that if you ninja launch you the dev have a huge opportunity to solo mine the chain with no competition. You can not deny this , this is just a fact.

Other devs make effort to announce and give fair treatment, even giving password zips so people can mine almost instantly to ensure no instamining by the devs.

You chose not to do this for the only reason of instamining yourself.

I have nothing personal against your coin, however it was open to dev instamining and this is a very negative thing.

All ninja starts need to branded scams. simple.

cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 02:58:46 PM

Hmm i live in Europe and at this time i was a long time awake so your argument is bullshit.

And lastly i wanted to say that your scamaccusation here is a joke cause self moderated Thread. No other opinions allowed right?

moron... you have never been awake yet in life.  I can only try and help ...

the difference i already explained, i'm sorry you can't understand the plain and simple difference of the dev having free and open access to a virgin chain...... maybe one day you will understand but right now i see you really do not so i don't mind you consider what i am telling you as bullshit.

If  you live in europe and were awake by 7am then you need to get a life on a friday evening.

albertdros

Activity: 602
Merit: 500

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:05:16 PM

gonna this here again to cryptohunter. But i want to point out that there is no need at all to make this thread by the dev. This can be discussed in the main topic.

to cryptohunter:

would you stfu for a moment? You missed this one. Join the next one. So it was launched at a shitty time? At least it was lauched properly, and the coin does not have the standard scrypt algo. Just go cry in another thread or something. I instamined some blocks and i dont give a shit if theyre worth something or nothing. If this coin turns out well, the dev simply did a good job. Its better than all those announced launches that fail EVERY fucking time. This coin does more good than bad. Don't like it? don't join and don't post. People like you cry on every launch if it's not according to your wishes.

and oh yea, i started hours later then launch and still solo'd like 100 blocks. Again, cry elsewhere.
albertdros

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:06:31 PM

moron... you have never been awake yet in life.  I can only try and help ...

the difference i already explained, i'm sorry you can't understand the plain and simple difference of the dev having free and open access to a virgin chain...... maybe one day you will understand but right now i see you really do not so i don't mind you consider what i am telling you as bullshit.

If  you live in europe and were awake by 7am then you need to get a life on a friday evening.

needs to get a life on a friday evening? So only on a friday evening? You're on this forum ALL the time when you're awake. I see you in EVERY new topic. I can see that, because I am also checking these forums for 24/7. So don't give me that shit about a life please.
HiroS (OP)

View Profile WWW
March 15, 2014, 03:09:32 PM

I felt I had to start this thread because of cryptohunter's FUD in this forum. I find it hard to leave this alone as I have put so much time and effort into this.

One last time cryptohunter before I leave you alone. Europe is a big place spanning many times zones. Everyone understands that when it is night sometime it is daylight somewhere else. Whenever a coin is launched it is night time somewhere and daylight elsewhere. Your argument makes no sense to anyone with any sense at all. But let me reassure you that when this coin was launched it was daylight outside.

If you live in Europe then why are you making such a spurious argument?

Anyway, from where I stand the launch went really smooth with lots of good feedback except for one person ;p

albertdros

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:10:31 PM

I felt I had to start this thread because of cryptohunter's FUD in this forum. I find it hard to leave this alone as I have put so much time and effort into this.

One last time cryptohunter before I leave you alone. Europe is a big place spanning many times zones. Everyone understands that when it is night sometime it is daylight somewhere else. Whenever a coin is launched it is night time somewhere and daylight elsewhere. Your argument makes no sense to anyone with any sense at all. But let me reassure you that when this coin was launched it was daylight outside.

Anyway, from where I stand the launch went really smooth with lots of good feedback except for one person ;p

+1, don't care about him. Just try to make your coin a good one, not much more you can do. But again, no need to make a separate topic.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:16:35 PM

Nice try

But still bullshit.... let me present the fact to you again.

NINJA START = DEV HAS OPPORTUNITY TO INSTAMINE ON A CHAIN WITH ZERO COMPETITION.

THERE YOU GO - FACT. NO NEED TO BULLSHIT PEOPLE

LIES -  i see many others complaining about this ninja start too in your thread.

albertdros

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:20:15 PM

Nice try

NINJA START = DEV HAS OPPORTUNITY TO INSTAMINE ON A CHAIN WITH ZERO COMPETITION.

LIES -  i see many others complaining about this ninja start too in your thread.

Yes, youre points are correct. Dev has ability to instamine. It's a fact, yes, but NOT a scam. This is always the case with ninja launches and you better get used to it or make your own coin. Now go cry in a corner because you missed 1 of 100 coins that come out everyday.
PhattyBanks

Activity: 644

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:20:22 PM

cryptohunter would be cool if he had this much dedication to exposing IPO coins as scams
albertdros

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:20:47 PM

cryptohunter would be cool if he had this much dedication to exposing IPO coins as scams

+1
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:28:37 PM

Nice try

Yes, youre points are correct. Dev has ability to instamine. It's a fact, yes, but NOT a scam. This is always the case with ninja launches and you better get used to it or make your own coin. Now go cry in a corner because you missed 1 of 100 coins that come out everyday.

sorry can't have coins where the devs have instamine super powers.... they need to be crushed they are a scam

scam = extreme and unfair advantage over normal miners to attain coins..... this is what happened here. = SCAM

albertdros

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:30:22 PM

Nice try

sorry can't have coins where the devs have instamine super powers.... they need to be crushed they are a scam

scam = extreme and unfair advantage over normal miners to attain coins..... this is what happened here. = SCAM

Well i'm done with you. I started mining when there were 9 pages to the ann thread and the difficulty was still super low. I attained 100 blocks and I'm sure others were mining way before me and not ONLY the dev. I see that you're angry that you were late to the party, better luck next time and no need to get on with this.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:32:56 PM

Nice try

Well i'm done with you. I started mining when there were 9 pages to the ann thread and the difficulty was still super low. I attained 100 blocks and I'm sure others were mining way before me and not ONLY the dev. I see that you're angry that you were late to the party, better luck next time and no need to get on with this.

glad you got some block... happy for you... however does not mean ninja launches are not a scam... they are. I'm glad at least you are smart enough to realise the dev was certainly mining before you.

albertdros

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:35:40 PM

Nice try

glad you got some block... happy for you... however does not mean ninja launches are not a scam... they are. I'm glad at least you are smart enough to realise the dev was certainly mining before you.

ok facts:

your opinion is that ninja launch = scam
my opinion is that ninja launch = NOT scam

our opinions differ.

Hope we can move on now.
cryptohunter
Legendary

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:36:51 PM

Nice try

ok facts:

your opinion is that ninja launch = scam
my opinion is that ninja launch = NOT scam

our opinions differ.

Hope we can move on now.

your opinion that dev having opportunity to instamine with no competition is not a scam = MISLEAD OR WRONG.

Simpson93

Activity: 170

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 03:37:00 PM

Dude we all know that. The devs always mine first. Even a password protected Zip-File cant solve that problem. We all know that but we mine cause we make money with it, knowing that the devs always mak 10 times or more money with it ^^

Btw: sorry that you missed this launch....
Pages: [1] 2 3 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: