Bitcoin Forum
April 28, 2024, 05:30:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges are not recommended.  (Read 1625 times)
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:58:46 PM

There are lots of exchange which are not good to get in. Even 69% of the exchange are nothing but a scam. I have a bad experience in a exchange called latoken. I used that exchange 2-3 times and no problem but last time when I used it thy postponed my withdrawal. I tried to go to the support but they also not answering. After 5-6 day they transferred my asset. It was a hectic poblm for me.plus son exchange used fan volume when you get in there you understand what the problem is. So b careful when you chose a exchange and always go with the big ones.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Remember that Bitcoin is still beta software. Don't put all of your money into BTC!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Impaler

Activity: 826
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 30, 2019, 06:33:35 AM

Many exchanges create fake volume to attract people. Andnfery few exchange are doing it right way.  So I would suggest exchanges like binance, kucoin,okex or huobi. And few Dex like switcheo or idax is also fine. Do your research ,read some review and then start to use that exchange .

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
dunfida
Legendary

Activity: 3066
Merit: 1129

View Profile
October 18, 2019, 09:45:17 PM

Not until fake volume is been eradicated from the face of crypto world but for now even some top well known exchanges have fake volumes and are full of bots,the best exchange will always be DEXs and other very few top exchanges like binance
I know that exchanges do fake volume, I was shocked this morning to even see that we have over 300 exchanges in this small market, and how would they not fake volume when they are all competing within the small market that we have, 300 exchanges are just too much and those are the shits you will see when you have something that is a little bit too saturated.

The only exchanges that I still trust right now with real volume are top 3 exchange, and they really have very solid volume and will never fake volume, these exchanges are binance, Coinbase and Bittrex, I am very sure these are without fake volume and I think these three exchanges are more than enough to really serve the whole market for now, it is not left to u individually to associate with them or not.
Its not that little bit saturated but it is way more saturated i shall say.We dont need those numbers but there are still noobs who
do fall out on using unknown or small exchangers in spite on having lots of those who are on the top rankings.About liquidity it isnt
still an assurance that even those top ones does have organic or real numbers.There would be always some manipulation on numbers
but these would only be on minimal unlike to those exchangers who are on the floor which do obviously raising up some values.

smyslov

Activity: 2002
Merit: 269

View Profile
October 22, 2019, 10:13:18 AM

So far the two exchanges that I used to use that has a lot of bad reports are already closed, people should careful trading on P2PB2B exchange, they have a lot of bad reports in the scam section, I left that exchange and so far all the other exchanges I'm using are all reliable and reputable, always do research and if there are bad report and confirmed you should take out all your coins asap and look for an alternative.
kaka manteng

Activity: 714
Merit: 100

View Profile
November 06, 2019, 10:03:17 PM

I have heard that there are some exchange platforms that deceive traders and even owners of new coins, Tell us your story with a bad exchange  platforms that you do not recommend.

Help others to avoid this exchanges that cheat traders

since i started to trade in crypto market .. i have never used a market that is not listed on coinmarketcap so i have never been fooled by the market .. then if you want to use a certain market you have to look for that market already listed on coinmarketcap..because all markets those listed there can certainly be trusted for us to use even though they have to use KYC

(x)  MetaFans           [[[ [[ [    JOIN PRESALE    ] ]] ]]]
                          BRINGING CONTENT CREATORS ON THE BLOCKCHAIN                         
[] Facebook            [] Twitter            [] Telegram            [] Instagram            [] TikTok            [] YouTube
fratoshi

Activity: 294
Merit: 10

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 09:29:21 AM

I think Yobit is a great exchange, no KYC many coins to trade and also has a dice to gamble, is been online since 2013 and never been hacked
Flux0z

Activity: 406

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 06:56:55 PM

1) Don't use small exchanges with no reputation

2) If you can, try to avoid exchanges to begin with

3) Use decentralized exchanges like Blocknet's DEX, and you wont have to worry about losing your funds, personal details stolen etc.
YinShuiSiYuan

Activity: 1680
Merit: 505

View Profile
November 07, 2019, 08:59:31 PM

9coin.com is definitely the worst exchange I have dealt with! I understand that it is originally created in Chinese, but its translation into English is terrible. Observing the transactions that are happening there, I had the impression that 95% or more are bots and the whole volume is one big fake. I only made a deposit there a few times, but every second transfer had a lot of delay. I definitely do not recommend this exchange!

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
janggernaut
Legendary

Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130

View Profile
November 08, 2019, 05:17:47 AM

I think Yobit is a great exchange, no KYC many coins to trade and also has a dice to gamble, is been online since 2013 and never been hacked
Yobit has too many coins to trade. Almost everyday they have listed any new coin/token on their site, make dump & pump a coin/token. Their dice also isn't provably fair, too many accusations about them, so i don't see a single thing for yobit to be called a great exchange.

9coin.com is definitely the worst exchange I have dealt with! I understand that it is originally created in Chinese, but its translation into English is terrible. Observing the transactions that are happening there, I had the impression that 95% or more are bots and the whole volume is one big fake. I only made a deposit there a few times, but every second transfer had a lot of delay. I definitely do not recommend this exchange!
It's for chinese only maybe.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 08:18:25 AM

Don't using exchanger https://bitebtc.com/ because this exchanger is FRAUD and Scamers , My balance in there is gone , I can't withdraw my fund.
More information check this out https://coinmarketcap.com/exchanges/bitebtc/

d3nz

Activity: 1274
Merit: 264

View Profile
November 16, 2019, 02:10:52 PM

Don't using exchanger https://bitebtc.com/ because this exchanger is FRAUD and Scamers , My balance in there is gone , I can't withdraw my fund.

I've tried this exchange before and no issue at all. Did you contact their customer support and make a  screenshot of thr transaction history because it is not possible to just lost you funds without any trace at all.

Anf i think still Binance, Yobit, and Kucoin still the best for daily trade and also for a long term investment.
Cimmy_revenger

Activity: 1106
Merit: 252

Dextrust.org #Defi

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 05:47:42 AM

I've tried this exchange before and no issue at all. Did you contact their customer support and make a  screenshot of thr transaction history because it is not possible to just lost you funds without any trace at all.

Anf i think still Binance, Yobit, and Kucoin still the best for daily trade and also for a long term investment.
Please read this for more information https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4612714.0 many people have same problem with bitebtc including me.
I'am forget my transaction in there long time ago. And I no want to visit bitebtc again.

Coin BTC

Activity: 721
Merit: 19

Trident Protocol | Simple «buy-hold-earn» system!

View Profile
January 17, 2020, 08:58:17 PM

I have heard that there are some exchange platforms that deceive traders and even owners of new coins, Tell us your story with a bad exchange  platforms that you do not recommend.

I think there are already many trustworthy exchanges, Coinmarketcap released hundreds of the best exchanges. You can see and choose it there. If you say there are exchanges there that commit fraud, you can report with the evidence you have. I think, you should not take an opinion in this matter without giving a concrete proof.

CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
CLAIM AIRDROP  Airdrop
quality.crypto

Activity: 854

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 06:57:07 AM

I think there are already many trustworthy exchanges, Coinmarketcap released hundreds of the best exchanges. You can see and choose it there. If you say there are exchanges there that commit fraud, you can report with the evidence you have. I think, you should not take an opinion in this matter without giving a concrete proof.

Exactly, we should be very careful when choosing an exchange because there are many fakes exchanges generating volume through Bots, that's why we should always prefer higher volume exchanges which are listed in Coinmarketcap. Without researching it is not advisable to install their wallets in mobile.
Doranile432

Activity: 476
Merit: 22

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 03:29:40 PM

Few exchanges are well known for fake volumes and watch trades, few are scam especially most new exchanges, the solution to all this is right there in front of everybody but I don't know what's wrong with most new crypto investors and traders this days, they just like taking unnecessary risks, old exchanges are must trusted, binance , huobi, okex, gate have no fake volumes, why can't people trade on them instead?
Ridwan Fauzi

Activity: 1330
Merit: 147

View Profile
January 18, 2020, 11:04:32 PM

There are many cases againts yobit, although this exchange wasn't scammed all his user.

There are a lot of thread which stated that they got scammed for x money and freeze their account.

But some of the thread tell that yobit is legit exchange and they can vow that the exchange is not scam.

So, I won't take any risk to choose the exchange and I'll be prefer to choose an exchange which is not have any accusation such as binance.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 [9]  All
  Print  

Jump to: