Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 08:39:26 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: Exchanges are not recommended.  (Read 1625 times)
adzino
Copper Member

Activity: 2968
Merit: 574

www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:14:36 PM

Use an exchange on your own risk. It is not always possible to do peer to peer trading, so you can't completely deny the importance of an exchange. So far, I have faced problem only once like two/three years ago using poloniex exchange. My account was blocked do to some false positive alarm triggered by their system. Their support was one of the shittiest one and it took me more than a month to get my account unblocked.
No matter how much they say that they are secure, there is always a risk of them getting hacked. So be sure not to store your coins in an exchange if you are thinking of holding them.

█████████████████████████
███████▄▄▀▀███▀▀▄▄███████
████████▄███▄████████
█████▄▄█▀▀███▀▀█▄▄█████
████▀▀██▀██████▀██▀▀████
████▄█████████████▄████
███████▀███████▀███████
████▀█████████████▀████
████▄▄██▄████▄██▄▄████
█████▀▀███▀▄████▀▀█████
████████▀███▀████████
███████▀▀▄▄███▄▄▀▀███████
█████████████████████████
 CRYPTOGAMES 
 Catch the winning spirit! 
█▄░▀███▌░▄
███▄░▀█░▐██▄
▀▀▀▀▀░░░▀▀▀▀▀
████▌░▐█████▀
████░░█████
███▌░▐███▀
███░░███
██▌░▐█▀
PROGRESSIVE
      JACKPOT      
██░░▄▄
▀▀░░████▄
▄▄▄▄██▀░░▄▄
░░░▀▀█░░▀██▄
███▄░░▀▄░█▀▀
█████░░█░░▄▄█
█████░░██████
█████░░█░░▀▀█
LOW HOUSE
         EDGE         
██▄
███░░░░░░░▄▄
█▀░░░░░░░████
█▄░░░░░░░░█▀
██▄░░░░░░▄█
███▄▄░░▄██▌
██████████
█████████▌
PREMIUM VIP
 MEMBERSHIP 
DICE   ROULETTE   BLACKJACK   KENO   MINESWEEPER   VIDEO POKER   PLINKO   SLOT   LOTTERY

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Make sure you back up your wallet regularly! Unlike a bank account, nobody can help you if you lose access to your BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 12:48:53 PM

1. Stay away from new exchanges hosting IEO projects,the most easiest way scammers can steal people's money is through IEO projects from new exchanges
2. You can easily lose funds to new exchanges because it will be more easier for them to close and exit scam,do not trade on them

Idax exchange surprised me to the core,after few new projects claimed that they scam they of their IEO funds on their exchanges it was all in vain because i heard very powerful organizations are backing the exchange which is why i think the exchange is not safe at all

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Samboo

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

www.thegeomadao.com

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 01:06:46 PM

I have a horrible experience with a exchange called BiteBTC. Once I deposited 0.10 bitcoin, but when I applied for withdraw, it did not allow the withdrawal. Only after that, I came to know that the exchange is a big scam. Stay away from the exchange.

Eildosa

Activity: 572
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:47:10 PM

I am very careful with my coins and do not trade on little-known exchanges. And I want to tell all the newcomers to do the same. If you do not know how to choose a good exchange, just choose a well-known and safe exchange and do not worry about your money.

Mt. Dempo

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 09:59:50 PM

sometimes some exchanges use fake volumes to manipulate traders, especially small trades, so my advice is trade on exchanges that have a good reputation, don't trade on small exchanges, because the security is not guaranteed

🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵  Agareum  🔵  Multiplayer gaming platform, gamified version of an airdrop  🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵🔵
https://agareum.com
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
August 24, 2019, 10:33:00 PM

sometimes some exchanges use fake volumes to manipulate traders, especially small trades, so my advice is trade on exchanges that have a good reputation, don't trade on small exchanges, because the security is not guaranteed

but sometimes small exchanges are doing those manipulation because they are still small and they want to do gimicks to attract traders to trade on thier platform while bigger/popular exchanges wont usually do a crazy thing that can damage thier reputation and can potentially loose alot of thier costumers  . im not saying that all small exchange are bad , of course there are some that still do thier best to stand out but in a formal way  .
Ucy

Activity: 2576
Merit: 402

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:00:17 AM

Never really experienced much problems with cryptocurrency exchanges except maybe two. And they are all centralized exchanges. I have few amount on the exchanges to this day. I doubt I will ever recover them. 
The only exchanges I have never had problems with are decentralized exchange. I have peace of mind trading on them
reality18

Activity: 938
Merit: 14

Earn more with Earn Network

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 12:08:08 AM

I have heard that there are some exchange platforms that deceive traders and even owners of new coins, Tell us your story with a bad exchange  platforms that you do not recommend.

Help others to avoid this exchanges that cheat traders
Well, I don't have any record on deceitful exchange platform although there are tiers when it comes to service provision. I always recommend the Bitrue exchange platform to all forms of traders due to the security and low transaction charges. Also, investors get the chance to enroll in the PowerPiggy promotion where coins like BTR, BTC, ETH, DIVI,TUSD etc can be staked for 7.3% and upwards annual interests.
Ninnet

Activity: 12
Merit: 0

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 10:19:47 AM

As you know new exchanges launching every day, you should not join every exchange and that exchange have a good ranking in coinmarketcap that should be joined, I have a bad experience with HITBTC, don't join this exchange because of freezing accounts.

Reviews about HITBTC exchange are very controversial. Some complain about this exchange, others cann't say anything bad. I belong to the second category. This doesn't mean that users cann't have problems on HITBTC exchange. I can't say anything about that. I just didn't have a negative experience with them.

This topic useful, but very few write their history here. Maybe the use of specialized sites? Here, you can get the most complete information about the exchange, which we talked about - https://revain.org/exchanges/hitbtc

By the way, the exchange is not the highest ratings. I think that's something to think about HITBTC.
nutriagrigia

Activity: 1270
Merit: 254

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 01:15:30 PM

Never really experienced much problems with cryptocurrency exchanges except maybe two. And they are all centralized exchanges. I have few amount on the exchanges to this day. I doubt I will ever recover them.
The only exchanges I have never had problems with are decentralized exchange. I have peace of mind trading on them

It is very difficult to trade on decentralized exchanges and it is very unclear for new users. therefore, for those who are not a very long time in the cryptocurrency, it is best to use Binance for example

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
akungagal

Activity: 700
Merit: 11

send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:01:09 PM

I have heard that there are some exchange platforms that deceive traders and even owners of new coins, Tell us your story with a bad exchange  platforms that you do not recommend.

i have never experienced anything bad with an exchange so far and i hope it will never happen in the future. so, i can't show which exchange is bad through my own experience. but according to the story and experience of my colleague, the yobit exchange is a very bad exchange.

i hope you are careful when using yobit.

forexandcryptoauditor
Copper Member

Activity: 1176
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
September 01, 2019, 02:22:26 PM

Fake volumes on such exchanges definitely influence investors and gives false promises. Only when trading or exchange of altcoins are required, we should use these exchanges, if no other choices available.
We should avoid storing assets in exchanges even if it provides staking benefits.

distr@yopmail.com

Activity: 1120
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 02:26:37 PM

I avoid LATOKEN and HITBTC the most. I think LATOKEN is a manipulation of their trade, and HITBTC is too expensive for transaction and trade costs.

masterrex

Activity: 1820
Merit: 107

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 04:09:17 PM

I have bad experience in Yobit and LaToken exchange because im just lose my tokens after i deposited to these two exchange, thats why be careful when you dealing with Yobit and LaToken the two exchange platform has lack of informative guide for its users in terms of deposit,withdrawal,changing in contracts etc. and because of those lapses users may lose its crypto without warning. Lately i check with Latoken if its improve but still the problem persist, Same as Yobit the support was not exist thats why you cannot reach the team if you need help. if possible avoid using it. In terms of fake volume will thats normaly happening in any exchange so im stay neutral about that issue.
zabir.brutov

Activity: 280
Merit: 2

View Profile
September 01, 2019, 06:25:48 PM

Most exchanges that are on coinmarketcap or coingecko are trash. Almost all of them are manipulating trading volumes and are using bots. And if suddenly, there is a good trading opportunity, they are closing deposits and going into maintenance.
Ken_terrance

Activity: 574
Merit: 18

Making Smart Money Work

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 02:02:15 PM

Not until fake volume is been eradicated from the face of crypto world but for now even some top well known exchanges have fake volumes and are full of bots,the best exchange will always be DEXs and other very few top exchanges like binance

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬  ▬   Prasaga   │   Making Smart Money Work   ▬  ▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
Tech WP  /  Commercial WP  //  Twitter  /  Facebook  /  Discord  /  Telegram
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬  Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE  ▬▬▬▬  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
cryptonewbie

Activity: 434
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:08:58 PM

And how does it affect you that the exchange has fake volume? I do not think that you will recognize it. Fake volume brings only fake trustworthy, so be careful and do not leave your crypto for a long time on such exchanges.

Fake volume affects the reputation of an exchange. The fact the coinmarketcap allows these exchanges to even be in the top ten says a lot about the status of cryptocurrency and why governments will never take it seriously. Volume manipulation is unfair and in fact should be criminalized by financial agencies but of course, where is the regulation again?

matchi2011

Activity: 1456
Merit: 267

Buy $BGL before it's too late!

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 03:46:05 PM

And how does it affect you that the exchange has fake volume? I do not think that you will recognize it. Fake volume brings only fake trustworthy, so be careful and do not leave your crypto for a long time on such exchanges.

Fake volume affects the reputation of an exchange. The fact the coinmarketcap allows these exchanges to even be in the top ten says a lot about the status of cryptocurrency and why governments will never take it seriously. Volume manipulation is unfair and in fact should be criminalized by financial agencies but of course, where is the regulation again?
Reputations will ends up losing patronizers as traders will find different exchange to deal with their activities, exchange mostly careful and not to allow things to happen with them, there's a chance that there's exchange that allow this with bot and make things looks realistic they are good playing with those investors and traders who's aiming for some chances to work with arbitrage only to find out that the volume the exchange is fake and unreasonable.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
        ██████████████▄▄▄
       ▐███████████████████▀
       ████████████████▀▀
                    ▀
                            ▄▄
      ███████████       ▄▄████
     ▐██████████▌      ███████
     ███████████      ███████▀
    ▐██████▌         ███████▀
    ███████       ▄▄███████▀
   ▐██████████████████████▀
  ▄█████████████████████▀
▄██████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████
█████▀               ██████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
██████▄       ▄████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
Ten98

Activity: 1008
Merit: 250

View Profile
September 06, 2019, 04:53:39 PM

I often see several threads about fraud that occur in exchanges but I forgot to save the thread page,I only trade in 2 exchanges so I do not know which exchanges are frauds,but some cases that occur in exchanges are many bots that trade.
SquallLeonhart
Legendary

Activity: 2338
Merit: 1101

View Profile
September 08, 2019, 06:03:32 PM

Not until fake volume is been eradicated from the face of crypto world but for now even some top well known exchanges have fake volumes and are full of bots,the best exchange will always be DEXs and other very few top exchanges like binance
I know that exchanges do fake volume, I was shocked this morning to even see that we have over 300 exchanges in this small market, and how would they not fake volume when they are all competing within the small market that we have, 300 exchanges are just too much and those are the shits you will see when you have something that is a little bit too saturated.

The only exchanges that I still trust right now with real volume are top 3 exchange, and they really have very solid volume and will never fake volume, these exchanges are binance, Coinbase and Bittrex, I am very sure these are without fake volume and I think these three exchanges are more than enough to really serve the whole market for now, it is not left to u individually to associate with them or not.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: