Bitcoin Forum
May 07, 2024, 10:08:40 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 [1030] 1031 1032 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ODI cricket and general cricketing discussion [self - mod]  (Read 136317 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
hafiztalha

Activity: 420
Merit: 255

View Profile
April 26, 2024, 07:35:54 PM

No one could have imagined that Pakistani women would play so badly. On the other hand, West Indies won three ODIs only because of Hayley Matthews. It appears that Hayley Matthews is covering the ball in matches where he cannot run. In a match where he is not performing well, he is covering the match by batting. Again, no match appears to be in the same draw. Hayley Matthews is the greatest all-rounder of all time, just by looking at her performances this season. His total runs and wickets in this match. Congratulations to you.
In fact, the poor performance of Pakistani women has left everyone feeling disappointed. Host Pakistan Women's team played three ODI matches against West Indies Women's team but they were miserably defeated by West Indies Women's team in all three matches. We have never seen Pakistan women's team put up a competitive fight against West Indies women's team in any ODI match, only a one-sided match. Hailey Mathews has won everyone's hearts with her impeccable batting performance which is why everyone is appreciating her.No matter how bad the performance is in the ODI series, the host country Pakistan Women's team has one more opportunity to prove themselves and that opportunity is the T20 series. If the Pakistan women's team can do well in the T20I series, they may have a chance to even overcome the pain of losing the ODI series.
The performance of Pakistan women team against West Indies women team is really very disappointing, Pakistan women team need to focus more on their batting otherwise they will not be able to perform well against any other team. Pakistan Women's team lost three ODI matches against West Indies because of their poor batting. Pakistan women's batting failure is clearly exposed Pakistan women's team must focus on batting atleast they should try to play full overs Pakistan women's team has been all out for very few runs in every match their performance is disappointing.
After ODi series today 1 st game between West Indies-W team and Pakistan-W team was ended in T20 series. West Indies-W team won toss and gave a bowling line chance to Pakistan-W team. In batting line, West Indies-W performed very poor and set 122 runs target in 20 overs by losing 9 wickets. H.Mattews was failed to make good runs in 1 st but and she played very well in ODi series but today she did not make any run and dismissed. Joseph played well and scored 34 runs for team and her effort was better than other batman who bowled out for few runs. The main reason is west Indies-W team eoe win was brilliant struggle in bowling and K.Ramharack took down 4 wickets in 4 overs and 15 runs. Pakistan-W team have high chance for win when they needed almost 30 runs in 26 balls but they quickly lost Batsman and also missed many balls. Congratulations K.Ramharack for player of game and West Indies-W team for win

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"If you don't want people to know you're a scumbag then don't be a scumbag." -- margaritahuyan
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
ThemePen

Activity: 756
Merit: 678

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 02:01:31 AM

After ODi series today 1 st game between West Indies-W team and Pakistan-W team was ended in T20 series. West Indies-W team won toss and gave a bowling line chance to Pakistan-W team. In batting line, West Indies-W performed very poor and set 122 runs target in 20 overs by losing 9 wickets. H.Mattews was failed to make good runs in 1 st but and she played very well in ODi series but today she did not make any run and dismissed. Joseph played well and scored 34 runs for team and her effort was better than other batman who bowled out for few runs. The main reason is west Indies-W team eoe win was brilliant struggle in bowling and K.Ramharack took down 4 wickets in 4 overs and 15 runs. Pakistan-W team have high chance for win when they needed almost 30 runs in 26 balls but they quickly lost Batsman and also missed many balls. Congratulations K.Ramharack for player of game and West Indies-W team for win
Yes you are right they have started the T20I series now. And I also surprised when I saw her (Hayley Matthews). She was really good in ODI series but in T20I series first match she disappointed me she got out on second ball with zero run.
I was not expecting such kind of performance from her. I hope that she will make a comeback in second match and will play better. By the way Pakistan gave a tough time to West Indies in first T20I match. Unfortunately Pakistan lost the match but they tried well. Smiley

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Publictalk792

Activity: 294
Merit: 278

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 02:28:31 AM

Yes you are right they have started the T20I series now. And I also surprised when I saw her (Hayley Matthews). She was really good in ODI series but in T20I series first match she disappointed me she got out on second ball with zero run.
I was not expecting such kind of performance from her. I hope that she will make a comeback in second match and will play better. By the way Pakistan gave a tough time to West Indies in first T20I match. Unfortunately Pakistan lost the match but they tried well. Smiley
Exactly we all know that she was really good in ODI format and she made 325 runs in total in three ODI matches. She also collected 5 wickets too. But in T20I match she didn't played well. Even we can say that she didn't play. She got out without any runs. But in bowling she collected 1 wickets. I hope she will see focus on her mistakes and will try to fix them and will come with more power and practice. And I also hope she will do better performance in the coming matches. And will again help her team to win the second match too. Smiley

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Bitcoinsummoner

Activity: 1330
Merit: 622

Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.

View Profile WWW
April 27, 2024, 02:42:40 AM

Exactly we all know that she was really good in ODI format and she made 325 runs in total in three ODI matches. She also collected 5 wickets too. But in T20I match she didn't played well. Even we can say that she didn't play. She got out without any runs. But in bowling she collected 1 wickets. I hope she will see focus on her mistakes and will try to fix them and will come with more power and practice. And I also hope she will do better performance in the coming matches. And will again help her team to win the second match too. Smiley

It is a shame for Pakistani women. Already was whitewashed by West Indies Women in the ODI series. In the first T20 match too, they lost by one run to West Indies women. However, Hayley Matthews could not play in this mess. Played just two balls and was cut out and returned to the gallery. His total of 325 runs in the ODI series is unforgettable. Hope you do better. And Pakistani women reinvent themselves.

.BIG WINNER!.
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████

▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████

██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░

██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄

██░████████░███████░█
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████

▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
synchronym

Activity: 364
Merit: 103

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
April 27, 2024, 05:11:19 AM

It is a shame for Pakistani women. Already was whitewashed by West Indies Women in the ODI series. In the first T20 match too, they lost by one run to West Indies women. However, Hayley Matthews could not play in this mess. Played just two balls and was cut out and returned to the gallery. His total of 325 runs in the ODI series is unforgettable. Hope you do better. And Pakistani women reinvent themselves.
Pakistan women's team lost ODI matches against West Indies women's team very badly. In ODI match against West Indies we saw batting disaster of Pakistan women team they lost every match due to their batting disaster maybe thought first T20 match Pakistan women team will turn around. But against West Indies Pakistan women team tried hard to win maybe yesterday's match was not on the side of Pakistan women team because the bowlers of Pakistan women team bowled very well against West Indies women team. Pakistan women's team lost the match yesterday by one run dramatically. However, if the batting of the Pakistan women's team could have been a little more responsible, yesterday's match would have been won against the West Indies. The bowlers of Pakistan Women's team bowled very well as they restricted a strong West Indies Women's team to just 122 runs. If Pakistan Women's batsmen could have batted responsibly, the first T20 match would have been Pakistan Women's.

ThemePen

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 01:07:42 AM

Pakistan women's team lost ODI matches against West Indies women's team very badly. In ODI match against West Indies we saw batting disaster of Pakistan women team they lost every match due to their batting disaster maybe thought first T20 match Pakistan women team will turn around. But against West Indies Pakistan women team tried hard to win maybe yesterday's match was not on the side of Pakistan women team because the bowlers of Pakistan women team bowled very well against West Indies women team. Pakistan women's team lost the match yesterday by one run dramatically. However, if the batting of the Pakistan women's team could have been a little more responsible, yesterday's match would have been won against the West Indies. The bowlers of Pakistan Women's team bowled very well as they restricted a strong West Indies Women's team to just 122 runs. If Pakistan Women's batsmen could have batted responsibly, the first T20 match would have been Pakistan Women's.
There were two teams who is now playing in Pakistan first is West Indies Women team and second is New Zealand. In both cases I was looking that Pakistani teams are not looking much stronger as they should be. Both teams should try to focus on mistakes and should fix it for better performance. So now Pakistan Women team will play second T20I match so I think they will play well in today match and can make a comeback.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Cheema02

Activity: 406
Merit: 335

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 05:08:36 AM

Hard luck for Pakistan women lost the first T20 match by just 1 runs against west Indies women. Pakistan women while chasing down an easy target only scored 121 runs in a loss of 8 wickets and unfortunately lost the match by one runs. The Player of the Match is Karishma Ramharack from west Indies women for his amaall-aroundround performance especially bowling performance picked 4 important wickets by giving only 15 runs in his bowling spell.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Publictalk792

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 05:24:49 AM

Hard luck for Pakistan women lost the first T20 match by just 1 runs against west Indies women. Pakistan women while chasing down an easy target only scored 121 runs in a loss of 8 wickets and unfortunately lost the match by one runs. The Player of the Match is Karishma Ramharack from west Indies women for his amaall-aroundround performance especially bowling performance picked 4 important wickets by giving only 15 runs in his bowling spell.
Basically Pakistan Women teams needs more practice and they need to focus on their management and also they should fix their mistakes which is really important for a team. If they will not make the mistakes which they were making in previous matches so they will make a strong comeback in the next matches. Pakistan Women team is playing in home ground and still they are not able to win the match. So there is the mistakes in teams which must be resolved. I hope they will do better in next games. Today they will play next match in T20I format so I hope they will do better in today match.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
noormcs5

Activity: 2632
Merit: 613

Leading Crypto Sports Betting & Casino Platform

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 07:41:36 AM

There were two teams who is now playing in Pakistan first is West Indies Women team and second is New Zealand. In both cases I was looking that Pakistani teams are not looking much stronger as they should be. Both teams should try to focus on mistakes and should fix it for better performance. So now Pakistan Women team will play second T20I match so I think they will play well in today match and can make a comeback.

Pakistan did win the New Zealand Series however overall there are no any good sentiments for the Pakistan team, both women's and the men's cricket team performances.

In the powerplay in the yesterday match, Pakistan bowlers were not able to do anything which is why they were losing their boundaries back to back, and also Pakistani bowling attack of pacers in the powerplay has been decreased not increased but then Usma Mir came, he picked a wicket and once again the matter has been true for Pakistan but with one wicket nothing can happen so he picked 2 wickets and not allow to the batsmen of New Zealand to make runs.

While Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, and Iftikhar Ahmed defending score, but in the middle Babar Azam gave bowl to Shaheen Shah and he also picked wickets that helped Pakistan put pressure on the opponent and that move paid off as Pakistan won the last match against New Zealand.

..Stake.com..   ▄████████████████████████████████████▄
   ██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██  ▄████▄
   ██ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██████████ ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀ ██  ██████
   ██ ██████████ ██      ██ ██████████ ██   ▀██▀
   ██ ██      ██ ██████  ██ ██      ██ ██    ██
   ██ ██████  ██ █████  ███ ██████  ██ ████▄ ██
   ██ █████  ███ ████  ████ █████  ███ ████████
   ██ ████  ████ ██████████ ████  ████ ████▀
   ██ ██████████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██████████ ██
   ██            ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀            ██ 
   ▀█████████▀ ▄████████████▄ ▀█████████▀
  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███  ██  ██  ███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
 ██████████████████████████████████████████
▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
█  ▄▀▄             █▀▀█▀▄▄
█  █▀█             █  ▐  ▐▌
█       ▄██▄       █  ▌  █
█     ▄██████▄     █  ▌ ▐▌
█    ██████████    █ ▐  █
█   ▐██████████▌   █ ▐ ▐▌
█    ▀▀██████▀▀    █ ▌ █
█     ▄▄▄██▄▄▄     █ ▌▐▌
█                  █▐ █
█                  █▐▐▌
█                  █▐█
▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀█
▄▄█████████▄▄
▄██▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀▀██▄
▄█▀       ▐█▌       ▀█▄
██         ▐█▌         ██
████▄     ▄█████▄     ▄████
████████▄███████████▄████████
███▀    █████████████    ▀███
██       ███████████       ██
▀█▄       █████████       ▄█▀
▀█▄    ▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄  ▄▄▄█▀
▀███████         ███████▀
▀█████▄       ▄█████▀
▀▀▀███▄▄▄███▀▀▀
..PLAY NOW..
Rustam Meraj

Activity: 126
Merit: 109

Sugars.zone | DatingFi - Earn for Posting

View Profile
April 28, 2024, 09:28:20 AM

Pakistan did win the New Zealand Series however overall there are no any good sentiments for the Pakistan team, both women's and the men's cricket team performances.

In the powerplay in the yesterday match, Pakistan bowlers were not able to do anything which is why they were losing their boundaries back to back, and also Pakistani bowling attack of pacers in the powerplay has been decreased not increased but then Usma Mir came, he picked a wicket and once again the matter has been true for Pakistan but with one wicket nothing can happen so he picked 2 wickets and not allow to the batsmen of New Zealand to make runs.

While Shadab Khan, Imad Wasim, and Iftikhar Ahmed defending score, but in the middle Babar Azam gave bowl to Shaheen Shah and he also picked wickets that helped Pakistan put pressure on the opponent and that move paid off as Pakistan won the last match against New Zealand.
Yes you are right. There are no good sentiments for Pakistan. They can come up if they will watch out their mistakes otherwise they can not be able to stand against big teams.

As you described the situation of the match exactly they done like that. Usama Mir get 2 crucial wickets. After him we know Shaheen Shah Afridi was there and he put some pressure on New Zealand team. Muhammad Amir now disappointing to the fans and he is not bowling good now. By the way I will still congratulate the Pakistan team.  Smiley

▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀ ▀          SUGARS.ZONE     ❤[nbs
Cheema02

Activity: 406
Merit: 335

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 10:57:59 AM

Basically Pakistan Women teams needs more practice and they need to focus on their management and also they should fix their mistakes which is really important for a team. If they will not make the mistakes which they were making in previous matches so they will make a strong comeback in the next matches. Pakistan Women team is playing in home ground and still they are not able to win the match. So there is the mistakes in teams which must be resolved. I hope they will do better in next games. Today they will play next match in T20I format so I hope they will do better in today match.
You are right Pakistan women needs a lot of improvement i his bowling and especially in batting unit to perform well in next matches. I think main reason of Pakistan women team badly performance is mismanagement of Pakistan cricket board. Bismah Maroof who is captain of pakistan women team take retirement from international cricket.  he is outstanding all rounder player of pakistan women team leading run scorer from the Pakistan women team in ODI and T20 cricket.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
Nalain420

Merit: 383

AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 06:06:00 PM

Today first first unofficial match between Sri Lanka A and Afghanistan A was played. Afghanistan won the toss and first decided bowling. Sri Lanka batsman makes 38 run in 7 over and Afghanistan bowler no any wicket against Sri Lanka batsman. Afghanistan bowler out the Sri Lanka batsman in the fivth ball of the 10 over. This is the first achievement for Afghanistan bowler. Sri Lanka batsman makes 43 run in 10 over and 1 outs. Sri Lanka batsman are not working hard and struggle and can not make run. Once time again Afghanistan bowler out the Sri Lanka batsman in the fourth ball of the 27 over. This is the second achievement for Afghanistan bowler. Sri Lanka batsman makes 304 run in 50 over and 8 outs. This is the target for Afghanistan batsman. This is the good and hard target. Afghanistan batsman can not complete this target and lose the match.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Unknown Op

Activity: 560
Merit: 365

Pakistan Local Board Request

View Profile WWW
April 28, 2024, 06:45:21 PM

Today first first unofficial match between Sri Lanka A and Afghanistan A was played. Afghanistan won the toss and first decided bowling. Sri Lanka batsman makes 38 run in 7 over and Afghanistan bowler no any wicket against Sri Lanka batsman. Afghanistan bowler out the Sri Lanka batsman in the fivth ball of the 10 over. This is the first achievement for Afghanistan bowler. Sri Lanka batsman makes 43 run in 10 over and 1 outs. Sri Lanka batsman are not working hard and struggle and can not make run. Once time again Afghanistan bowler out the Sri Lanka batsman in the fourth ball of the 27 over. This is the second achievement for Afghanistan bowler. Sri Lanka batsman makes 304 run in 50 over and 8 outs. This is the target for Afghanistan batsman. This is the good and hard target. Afghanistan batsman can not complete this target and lose the match.
With DLS Method this match was finished today and this fight has begun among Sri Lanka A sqaud against Afghanistan A sqaud this was the first unofficial match of this competition. In this match, I did not see any much difference among these squads like performance in both innings. But victory always goes to one squad in two different squads. One thing I noticed that Sri Lanka A sqaud defeateing target was very impressive and challenging with total of 304 scores and also I know that Afghanistan A did not much powerful squad and also played very bad innings in previous competitions which their sqaud played. With just 8 scores Sri Lanka A squad got a victory and Sahan Arachchige bowler made his best contribution for their squad and picked 3 wickets along with Nuwanidu Fernando batter also collected 83 scores which was big number one more batter also displayed significant strength in batting inning Nishan Madushka, he also collected 72 scores off 82 deliveries.

Duelbits
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
///  PLAY FOR FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
PLAY NOW
█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████
ThemePen

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 03:26:08 AM

With DLS Method this match was finished today and this fight has begun among Sri Lanka A sqaud against Afghanistan A sqaud this was the first unofficial match of this competition. In this match, I did not see any much difference among these squads like performance in both innings. But victory always goes to one squad in two different squads. One thing I noticed that Sri Lanka A sqaud defeateing target was very impressive and challenging with total of 304 scores and also I know that Afghanistan A did not much powerful squad and also played very bad innings in previous competitions which their sqaud played. With just 8 scores Sri Lanka A squad got a victory and Sahan Arachchige bowler made his best contribution for their squad and picked 3 wickets along with Nuwanidu Fernando batter also collected 83 scores which was big number one more batter also displayed significant strength in batting inning Nishan Madushka, he also collected 72 scores off 82 deliveries.
I totally agree with your thoughts on match between Sri Lanka A and Afghanistan A teams. DLS method made the first unofficial match exciting and it was great to see Sri Lanka A team easily achieve the challenging target of 304. Small win margin of just 8 runs shows that both teams played with lot of spirit. Sahan Arachchige bowling was excellent he collected 3 important wickets and Nuwanidu Fernando made 83 runs and Nishan Madushka made 72 runs which really help the team. By the way Afghanistan A team is not as strong they showed moments of promise and it will be interesting to see how they do in the next match. Over all match was really exciting.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Publictalk792

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 03:26:11 AM

Sri Lanka A team played really well in this match. 305 runs target was a good target. Afghanistan was trying well but unfortunately rain was there and they lost the match by DLS method.
So for now Sri Lanka A is looking strong as compare to Afghanistan A team. After all today is the second match between them. And if there will be no rain so we will see that which team is better. I hope that SriLanka A will continue their performance and will win this match. I might be wrong. But I think they can win.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
FinePoine0

Activity: 392
Merit: 122

View Profile
April 30, 2024, 03:47:02 AM

Sri Lanka A team played really well in this match. 305 runs target was a good target. Afghanistan was trying well but unfortunately rain was there and they lost the match by DLS method.
So for now Sri Lanka A is looking strong as compare to Afghanistan A team. After all today is the second match between them. And if there will be no rain so we will see that which team is better. I hope that SriLanka A will continue their performance and will win this match. I might be wrong. But I think they can win.

Generally, when matches are played in DLS format, the latter teams are more likely to lose, as the pitch is much cooler after rain. But in this case the Sri Lanka team performed well as always before the rain, but as soon as the Afghanistan team started to bat, the rain came immediately and the match was suspended for some time. At that moment, when the match started in DLS system, Afghanistan team lost, because the ball started to swing more and the speed increased. So facing various problems Afghanistan team batting could not perform well due to which this match was lost.

Nalain420

Merit: 383

AOBT ~ English >>> Arabic

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 01:43:30 PM

Sri Lanka A versus Afghanistan A

This was the 2 unofficial match and played between Afghanistan A and Sri Lanka A. Afghanistan won the toss and elected batting. Afghanistan batsman makes 4 run in 2 over and Sri Lanka bowler no any wicket against Afghanistan batsman. This is the bad started for Afghanistan batsman. Sri Lanka bowler out the Afghanistan batsman in the fivth ball of the 4 over. This is the first achievement for Sri Lanka bowler. Once time again Sri Lanka bowler out the Afghanistan batsman in the last ball of the 5 over. This is the second achievement for Sri Lanka bowler. Afghanistan batsman makes 29 run in 10 over and 5 outs. Afghanistan batsman are not working hard and struggle and can not make run. Afghanistan batsman makes 121 run in 27.2 over and 10 outs. This is the target for Sri Lanka batsman. This is the easy target for Sri Lanka batsman. Sri Lanka batsman can complete this target and won the match.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
JahriMeayer

Activity: 903
Merit: 253

Vave.com - Crypto Casino

View Profile WWW
April 30, 2024, 11:57:59 PM

2nd match between Afghanistan A and Sri Lanka A was done. And once again Sri Lanka won the match but this time Afghanistan team did worst performance. Because in 1st match, they did decent amount of runs which was 277, while Sri Lanka had 304 scored. But this time Afghanistan all out within 121 runs only. Their top players out with lower runs while their all rounders Farmanullah(37) and Qais Ahmad (43) makes runs for their team. Otherwise it could be worst. I must say Sri Lankan bowling line was so perfect. Even they also have done well in batting. At beginning they lost their two openers but Kamil Mishara(45) played brilliantly and had a great contribution behind this achievement of Sri Lanka team

ThemePen

I stand with Palestine.

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 01:56:35 AM

2nd match between Afghanistan A and Sri Lanka A was done. And once again Sri Lanka won the match but this time Afghanistan team did worst performance. Because in 1st match, they did decent amount of runs which was 277, while Sri Lanka had 304 scored. But this time Afghanistan all out within 121 runs only. Their top players out with lower runs while their all rounders Farmanullah(37) and Qais Ahmad (43) makes runs for their team. Otherwise it could be worst. I must say Sri Lankan bowling line was so perfect. Even they also have done well in batting. At beginning they lost their two openers but Kamil Mishara(45) played brilliantly and had a great contribution behind this achievement of Sri Lanka team
This match was limited to 30 overs due to rain. And Afghanistan A team performance was not good. They made 121 runs in 27 overs and all the team out. From Srilanka A bowlers Sahan Arachchige, Chamika Gunasekara and Mohamed Shiraz was good in bowling and they collected 6 wickets in total(2-2-2). After that Srilanka started their turn and again rain started and they made 104 runs in 15 overs. And due to DLS method the target shortened to 101 runs so Sri Lanka won the match easily. They have 5 matches series and now they are at 2-0.

R

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▄▄
████████████████
▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█████
████████▌███▐████
▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄█████
████████████████
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████▀▀
LLBIT
  CRYPTO   
FUTURES
 1,000x 
LEVERAGE
COMPETITIVE
    FEES    
 INSTANT 
EXECUTION
   TRADE NOW   
Publictalk792

View Profile WWW
May 01, 2024, 06:31:04 AM

This match was limited to 30 overs due to rain. And Afghanistan A team performance was not good. They made 121 runs in 27 overs and all the team out. From Srilanka A bowlers Sahan Arachchige, Chamika Gunasekara and Mohamed Shiraz was good in bowling and they collected 6 wickets in total(2-2-2). After that Srilanka started their turn and again rain started and they made 104 runs in 15 overs. And due to DLS method the target shortened to 101 runs so Sri Lanka won the match easily. They have 5 matches series and now they are at 2-0.
Over all if we see so Sri Lanka A team is looking more strong as compare to the Afghanistan A team. While this match was limited to 30 overs but Afghanistan didn't play well they only made 121 runs. And the target wasn't high. When SriLanka A team started playing and they just near to their victory the rain started. We can see that they made 104 runs in half of the given overs. So they could win the in next 2 to 3 overs because the target was not high. By the way Sri Lanka A won the match by DLS method. And I hope they will continue their performance in next matches and I think they can win this series with 5-0 easily. So let's see what they will do in next matches.

Duelbits
▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄░░▄▄█▄▄
███░░░░███░░░░███
░░░░░░░░░░░░░
░░░░░░░░░░░░
▀██████████
░░░░░███░░░░
░░░░░███▄█░░░
░░██▌░░███░▀░░██▌
█░██░░███░░░██
█▀▀▀█▌░███░░█▀▀▀█▌
▄█▄░░░██▄███▄█▄░░▄██▄
▄███▄
░░░░▀██▄▀
REGIONAL
SPONSOR
███▀██▀███▀█▀▀▀▀██▀▀▀██
██░▀░██░█░███░▀██░███▄█
█▄███▄██▄████▄████▄▄▄██
██▀ ▀███▀▀░▀██▀▀▀██████
███▄███░▄▀██████▀█▀█▀▀█
████▀▀██▄▀█████▄█▀███▄█
███▄▄▄████████▄█▄▀█████
███▀▀▀████████████▄▀███
███▄░▄█▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▄███
███████▄██▄▌████▀▀█████
▀██▄█████▄█▄▄▄██▄████▀
▀▀██████████▄▄███▀▀
▀▀▀▀█▀▀▀▀
EUROPEAN
BETTING
PARTNER
Pages: « 1 ... 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 1024 1025 1026 1027 1028 1029 [1030] 1031 1032 »
  Print  

Jump to: