Bitcoin Forum
April 26, 2024, 09:27:48 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: 💠 [ANN] SmartMixer.io | Crypto Mixer | Be Smart, Be Anonymous ❗❗✅  (Read 4467 times)
Mrcharles
Copper Member

Activity: 336
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 30, 2019, 07:28:38 PM

Am still trying to have a full grasp of the smartmixer strategy. It's understandable that some persons want to maintain their anonymity at all cost, but I believe this may contribute to criminals being untameable.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Olorijayz

Activity: 82
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 12:06:59 AM

Looking at the trend of this project and all other mixing around, I realized that the intention is nice but with some lags. I would live to know if there will be provision on Ethereum mix and the preffered fees to be set for considerable and profitable transactions.

.... H
smartmixer (OP)
Copper Member

Activity: 66
Merit: 15

SmartMixer.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 01:09:48 PM

Hello I wanted to mix but there is something I do not understand when setting the fee. There are several pools and by clicking on the tooltip I understood that the pools contain coins from different sources. But what difference does it make? Or does it mean, that the first pool isn’t anonymous but the third is?

Hello Anilbg, thank you for your comment.

That’s right, in total we offer three different pools containing coins of different combinations of sources. And from all three pools you will receive untraceable coins back, as you are having coins which weren’t yours before we mixed them. This means, you would receive clean coins in all three pools.

However, the source plays a big additional role for some people. And for those people, we have created these pools. At SmartMixer, you have the possibility to take control and determine by yourself which sources your mixed Cryptos should come from. In the Stealth Pool for example, you will receive funds from SmartMixer’s reserves and from our private investors only. In this pool, all other sources are excluded and we guarantee you to receive coins from cleaner sources.

If you have any other questions, don’t hesitate to ask.

SmartMixer.io | Best Crypto Mixer | Be Smart, Be Anonymous!
smartmixer (OP)
Copper Member

SmartMixer.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 01:17:57 PM

Hello dear smartmixer team I am new to mixing because I didn’t know that such service exist. I like your vision about privacy and I am convinced that many people should use such service. But aren’t there criminals who use your service also to hide their identity? If so, is it possible to receive coins from criminals?

Hello Kinkadeinspired, thank you for the comment.

As we do not keep any logs of our users, we cannot determine the origin of the coins which go through our system. That’s why we cannot rule out that persons abusively use SmartMixer. It may be possible that you receive portions of these funds. But there is nothing to worry about because there is one word that will eliminate your concerns: “Fungibility”.
Fungible assets are assets which can be interchanged with assets of like kind, meaning fungible assets are identical specifications with exact the same value. In the same time, fungibility protects you from the possibility that the police investigates you, if this asset was used in a crime before. Why? Because, if you own a fraction of the criminal money, then it’s near to impossible to determine if you were involved in this crime or not. This means, even if you receive assets from previous abusive activities, you will never be held responsible.

However, if you still definitely want to avoid to receive money from criminal activities for whatever reasons, you can use our Stealth Pool, which includes only funds from our reserves and our investors. Meaning it is guaranteed that you receive coins without criminal activities.

smartmixer (OP)
Copper Member

SmartMixer.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 01:26:07 PM

Currently, in terms of service, you are pretty much the same as all other mixers. The system works properly and I’ve received clean coins, as promised. But something is different here at SmartMixer.. I don’t know but have you seen their website? Looks really professional to me.. They woke up my interest through a banner on BMF. Through a simple question, of which many people actually know the answer: “Did you know the cryptocurrencies aren’t anonymous?”. For many, the alarm bells should ring. Not because they done something illegal, but because privacy is nearly the biggest reason for most people why they use cryptocurrencies. Many beginners do not know that cryptocurrencies aren’t really anonymous. And such type of people SmartMixer is addressing. Additionally, they offer a very user-friendly website, which any type of crypto holder is able to handle. Genius..But I think you need to do more aggressive marketing, more banners in well-known websites and so on. Is there even a signature campaign going on? I already took a look at the referral program and I think I’ll take part and support you guys. You have done great work, so please don’t throw it away.. I think this project can develop well and become huge!

Hello ning_aric, thank you for your comment.

You are right, all mixers in the internet follow the same goal, namely offering cryptocurrency holders the possibility to make their coins untraceable. However, there are so many people that don’t know that such mixers exist. And as you said, there are also many who don’t know that cryptocurrencies aren’t even anonymous.
Our goal is to inform people of the vulnerability of cryptocurrencies and to engage people to actually mix their coins to fix this vulnerability. Be it SmartMixer or any other good Mixer, like Wasabi, ChipMixer or similar. We need to wake these people up, because they are forgetting how important it is to value privacy, especially when it comes to finances.

We are working on many features which will deliver our clients more anonymity and and an easy way to operate with our service. We are just at the beginning and have a lot of work to do for improvements.

We will use many different marketing strategies to convey the importance of mixing to our potential clients. A signature campaign is actually planned and will be started soon. And regarding the referral program, we will publish marketing materials, so you and other affiliates can use them on websites, ad networks and more. Stay tuned!

We thank you for the nice words and of course, we will do our best! Many other updates will be published!

ning_aric

Activity: 826
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 31, 2019, 02:58:28 PM

I like your interface. I think any crypto newbie trying to to stay anonymous while using bitcoin would find smart mixer easy-to-use.
I’ll like to know if SmartMixer could be accessed by anyone in any country of the world. That’s the idea behind blockchain, right? Different users living anywhere in the world without government restrictions.

ETERBASE | TRADE WITH NEGATIVE FEES
xbase ▬▬▬■▌[SIGN UP NOW]▐■▬▬▬ xbase
ANN THREAD   |    TELEGRAM    |    FACEBOOK    |    TWITTER
smartmixer (OP)
Copper Member

SmartMixer.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 03:31:34 PM

Hello I wanted to mix but there is something I do not understand when setting the fee. There are several pools and by clicking on the tooltip I understood that the pools contain coins from different sources. But what difference does it make? Or does it mean, that the first pool isn’t anonymous but the third is?
Hello dear smartmixer team I am new to mixing because I didn’t know that such service exist. I like your vision about privacy and I am convinced that many people should use such service. But aren’t there criminals who use your service also to hide their identity? If so, is it possible to receive coins from criminals?

Currently, in terms of service, you are pretty much the same as all other mixers. The system works properly and I’ve received clean coins, as promised. But something is different here at SmartMixer.. I don’t know but have you seen their website? Looks really professional to me.. They woke up my interest through a banner on BMF. Through a simple question, of which many people actually know the answer: “Did you know the cryptocurrencies aren’t anonymous?”. For many, the alarm bells should ring. Not because they done something illegal, but because privacy is nearly the biggest reason for most people why they use cryptocurrencies. Many beginners do not know that cryptocurrencies aren’t really anonymous. And such type of people SmartMixer is addressing. Additionally, they offer a very user-friendly website, which any type of crypto holder is able to handle. Genius..But I think you need to do more aggressive marketing, more banners in well-known websites and so on. Is there even a signature campaign going on? I already took a look at the referral program and I think I’ll take part and support you guys. You have done great work, so please don’t throw it away.. I think this project can develop well and become huge!
shit comments for shit mixer behind cloudflare paid by bountyhive[.]io - marketing shit, care.

hello russians, are your mixer enough anonymous while locating your server in moscow?
http://185.158.113.157/ IPSERVER-RU-NET good stuff  Grin

Dear CloudflareBot, first of all we want to thank you for the comment.

”shit comments for shit mixer behind cloudflare paid by bountyhive[.]io - marketing shit, care.”

We are one of several mixers out there, who want to open ways gaining more anonymity. We just have published the project and will have a lot of work to improve our system in anonymity and general functionality. We want to create a project that is based on your wishes and simultaneously giving you the highest level of anonymity.
Many people do not know the traceability of cryptocurrencies through blockchain analysis and we want to target those people. For us, it doesn’t even matter which service they use, as long as they mix their cryptocurrencies. We aren’t perfect yet, and we know we have a lot of work to do. But what is definitely certain is that we do our best to find new solutions to improve our system. For the highest level of anonymity, we always recommend to use Tor Browser and VPN.

“hello russians, are your mixer enough anonymous while locating your server in moscow?
http://185.158.113.157/ IPSERVER-RU-NET good stuff  ”

We really thank you for giving us this information. Of course, we have sent this to our IT Team and they are already taking care of an improvement of our IT infrastructure.

Qualified people like you are very welcome in our community as you can help us to optimize the system to its best, which offers more anonymity and security. We are glad that there are still people who share the same vision as us, where privacy becomes a meaning again for people. Next time, if you find anything again, please contact us via email so we can fix. Of course, this will be rewarded.

smartmixer (OP)
Copper Member

SmartMixer.io

View Profile WWW
July 31, 2019, 03:40:03 PM

hello russians, are your mixer enough anonymous while locating your server in moscow?
http://185.158.113.157/ IPSERVER-RU-NET good stuff  Grin
Inb4: "This is just one of your dummy 4-layer servers. There are several measures and a top-high-class server structure behind it"

Funny how all these mixers insist in using Clouflare and prefer to attract more customers (clearnet users) than making them trully safe for the cost of having some downtime/getting DDoS'ed. And all it costs is having a US government honeypot as a middleware...

Uptime > privacy of the users?

Hello TryNinja, thank you for the comment.

We understood that not using Cloudflare plays an important role for you and the community and have decided to search for better solutions in which we can offer you the highest level of anonymity and concurrently a smooth user experience.

We thank you for the comment. Any other feedback of you will help us to develop our system even better!

nickvesion

Activity: 29
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:11:10 PM

Do you think this will be safe for hackers? Can they hack your wallet?
RicSanfan

Activity: 6

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 04:14:08 PM

This project is interesting, about the idea. But I don't really understand it. Can you explain me how it works?
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 02, 2019, 06:09:21 PM

This project is interesting, about the idea. But I don't really understand it. Can you explain me how it works?
Google: Mixing service bitcoin, and read some articles. You'll get the gist of it.
To get you started: https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Mixing_service

Do you think this will be safe for hackers? Can they hack your wallet?
Unless Smartmixer somehow injects some sort of javascript into an extension or something, no.
If anything, it's far more likely they steal your bitcoins in the mixing process, since it is custodial.

(I'm not saying this is the case with Smartmixer (obviously not...), but this has happend in the past, and is still happening. Torwallet, bitblender, and countless of other small mixers.)

LoyceV
Legendary

Activity: 3290
Merit: 16557

Thick-Skinned Gang Leader and Golden Feather 2021

View Profile WWW
August 03, 2019, 03:21:44 PM

we have built up a complex server structure behind Cloudflare.
It's been a while since I've seen "a complex server structure" being used as an argument to be trusted!

I have to ask: did you hire a bumping/spamming service to have all those accounts ask trivial questions here?

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
dunkerey

Activity: 31

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 09:18:17 AM

My question is : if this project is successful then what will you do to attract new people. Because they are familiar with other application.
AdolfinWolf
Legendary

Activity: 1946
Merit: 1427

View Profile
August 04, 2019, 11:49:51 AM
Merited by nutildah (1)

we have built up a complex server structure behind Cloudflare.
It's been a while since I've seen "a complex server structure" being used as an argument to be trusted!

I have to ask: did you hire a bumping/spamming service to have all those accounts ask trivial questions here?

Keep thread update everyday it could very helpful for this project, because i think that will show that dev and team very respect with their investor

First post.  Roll Eyes

My question is : if this project is successful then what will you do to attract new people. Because they are familiar with other application.
Gone for months then out of the blue comes back to post this.  Roll Eyes

Looks like you got your answer. 1 minute after the other. (Which seems kind of redundant if you ask me..)

From what i can tell: either they're asking users from their telegram to ask random questions to bump the thread, or they obviously hired someone to do so.
This neither inspires confidence in their service for me personally.

RosemaryMash

Activity: 4

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:41:19 AM

What is the purpose of using anonymous sponsorship?
Nat Adalbert

Activity: 1

View Profile
August 05, 2019, 02:45:14 AM

Can you tell me more about transaction fees when I use this service?
smartmixer (OP)
Copper Member

SmartMixer.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 10:35:22 AM

I’ll say this is a nice mixer! Easy to use interface, especially for the beginners. Thats doesn’t take out  the fact that I want to be sure you have a good customer support. Not that I have any problem with Smartmixer at the moment, but it’s assuring that there’s one. Do you have a 24hr customer support?

And please do use the right website; http://smartmixer.io/. There are some fake websites out there.
Btw, did you incorporate sigwit in your mix system for bitcoin? Just a suggestion though.

Finally, do you have a fixed charge for using Smartmixer mixing service?

Hello Getadaaa, thank you for the comment.

You can reach our support team anytime. We often respond within 24 hours. Make sure to attach the letter of guarantee if you have any problem with a mixing operation.

Quote: ‘Btw, did you incorporate sigwit in your mix system for bitcoin? Just a suggestion though.’

We've already included Segwit addresses in development and have configured the system to support these in SmartMixer. In the future, we will continue to expand the system so that Segwit compatible recipient addresses pay less fees per address.

Quote: ‘Finally, do you have a fixed charge for using Smartmixer mixing service?’

Yes, we use a basic charge on miners’ fee to transact the amount to the receiver address to aggravate blockchain analysis.

smartmixer (OP)
Copper Member

SmartMixer.io

View Profile WWW
August 09, 2019, 10:36:53 AM

Hello , as we all know that there some project that existed before like this one, my question is, what is the main feature of this project and the uniqueness of this than the others?

Hello Zurcermozz, thank you for your comment.

All mixers have the same goal, namely to aggravate blockchain analysis as much as possible, to make Cryptos untraceable. Of course we are working on more innovations to impede blockchain analysis and on more features which will give you an unprecedented user experience.

Stay up to date with our channel on Telegram: https://t.me/smartmixer

Arthurjone

Activity: 29

View Profile
August 09, 2019, 04:21:52 PM

Smart mixers are responsible for ensuring your e-money operations and transactions are completely anonymous. So how can we check transaction quality.
HarmonyGust

Activity: 2

View Profile
August 10, 2019, 03:46:16 PM

’’You don't need to share with us any personal information such as email.’’ This will be a problem when errors occur during operation. How did you gairi decide it, How did you verify the owner's identity?
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: