Bitcoin Forum
May 30, 2024, 12:16:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they believe that the creator of this topic displays some red flags which make them high-risk. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  
Author Topic: ★ Unnamed.exchange - Unnamed Exchange [Official Thread] ★  (Read 19186 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (2 posts by 1+ user deleted.)
examplens
Legendary

Activity: 3304
Merit: 3236

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
July 01, 2021, 03:52:31 PM

Saw this when I went to deposit TRX today

http://rspearson.com/unnamed%20error%20gin%20deposit%20063021.jpg

Is that a hack or a joke?  I'm hoping you'll credit two small TRX deposits made.

It's "funny" after the accusations but not if you're not going to credit people's deposits. 

Were you aware of problems with Unnamed before you made deposit? If yes, why for Christ sake did you do it?  Cry

even if we ignore all the problems they have, it is difficult to find a real reason why to use this exchange.
if we look at the data from Coinpaprika, this exchange has a market depth of $269-$1.26k, what an average trader does in an hour. what anyone can expect from here with such a low volume?
Plus, they work without any license, there is no possibility of user protection. They should change his name to unregistered.exchange

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 02, 2021, 04:09:51 PM

I have never had a deposit not make it there so the TRX will be the first if that's the case.

Privod81

Activity: 8
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 08:33:20 AM

And to Privod81:
We should be able to look at xmr tomorrow, sorry about that. Slow weekend ^^

Until now, my coins have not entered the exchange and no one has answered the ticket.
miner987

Activity: 321
Merit: 11

View Profile
July 03, 2021, 10:53:26 AM

Until now, my coins have not entered the exchange and no one has answered the ticket.

Unnamed is located in alternate dimension. Tomorrow = same time in 3 years.  Grin

even if we ignore all the problems they have, it is difficult to find a real reason why to use this exchange.
if we look at the data from Coinpaprika, this exchange has a market depth of $269-$1.26k, what an average trader does in an hour. what anyone can expect from here with such a low volume?
Plus, they work without any license, there is no possibility of user protection. They should change his name to unregistered.exchange

Well, true. But, they got many shitcoins listed that aren't listed anywhere else. Personally, i had no choice and at some point Unnamed looked good. It looked as if it's growing healthy... How wrong was i... rofl
crackfoo
Legendary

Activity: 3486
Merit: 1126

View Profile WWW
July 03, 2021, 01:52:28 PM

go to transfers, read the memo, check support section , read the Q&A , come back in few days to check for updates

Thanks. I see it in the "dustbin". I'll wait more until you clean up your dusty mess.

Been quite a while. The msg on the support said 48h... status tix: #76311

Any idea why my 25k+ DOGE turned into only 13.41921619 DOGEWDX?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
miner987

View Profile
July 04, 2021, 08:21:32 AM

Dustbin info says "Test"...  Tongue
paramind22

Activity: 2646
Merit: 550

View Profile WWW
July 13, 2021, 04:25:01 PM

Well, after about 2 weeks, no sign of my 15 TRX showing up (was worth about $1.50 at the time).

It's one thing to legally steal money, like high fees on an exchange.  But it's another thing when deposits do not show up....

Of course, he could put the wallet online in a week, a month....so no accusations, just grateful this low end crypto economy is surviving somehow after all the hacks and exit scams.

Not everyone wants to mine bitcoin in their house with loud miners.  The staking coins are a decent alternative. 

miner987

View Profile
July 19, 2021, 01:24:18 PM

https://postimg.cc/CnJTTSy6
Did you just charge me 15% FEE for "sending (internal transfer)" me back some of my DOGE you froze? Are you serious? WTF?!
santhoser

Activity: 3

View Profile
August 02, 2021, 12:01:36 PM
Last edit: August 04, 2021, 12:22:28 PM by santhoser

Hi ,

I had to reset my phone and lost the 2FA codes. Now I am not able to login into my account  .
Let me know how can I reset my 2FA.

Thanks,
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 02, 2021, 06:00:50 PM

go to transfers, read the memo, check support section , read the Q&A , come back in few days to check for updates

Thanks. I see it in the "dustbin". I'll wait more until you clean up your dusty mess.

so... when the fuck?

ZPOOL - the miners multipool! Support We pay 10 FLUX Parallel Assets (PA) directly to block rewards! Get paid more and faster. No PA fee's or waiting around for them, paid instantly on every block found!
Privod81

Activity: 8

View Profile
August 19, 2021, 01:04:29 PM

Hey guys, this exchange is 146% scam. I've been waiting for my ~125000 DOGE.

I wish I'd picked a different coin that day (ticket #5383 is 3 months old btw) Sad

Ya. No doubt. I'd suggest reporting it. https://www.crypto-city.com/blog/1373/has-the-unnamed-exchange-stolen-or-scammed-you-of-your-funds-share-your-exp/

I sent in my report to namecheap, and got a reply from their team that they'll look into it.

lets see where this goes.

Ya. They also make a habit of leaking private user data which is a big no no as well. Don't forget to add your comment to the article. More people need to know.

Whats up, Bitmaster? Desperate to cover your tracks?
I guess you think that if you trash the place, nobody will notice that YOU stole their DOGE and CIR?

I recommend to read tab 3,5 and 6 in the spreadsheet
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1wmXL4s9e1oo6qWGlHwq_KD6NLce1f2Jmi3VEfMzxvMo/edit#gid=1236533241

And wtf.. leaking personal data? No man. Data that shows your toxic actions was leaked. The most personal thing in there is your username and non-existing txid's.

Just keep in mind that the months after you did this, you have been offered to fix the problems you created without any drama, but instead you go all over the internet trying to convince people that Unnamed is a scam.

Now, since Unnamed and its users are the ones who funded your Bitflower rebrand, the only fair way is to give it back.
But honestly, I dont want it, I hate the name and your marketing campaigns looks like its targeted on kids.
So i have a better solution.. pay back the damn coins you stole you damn thief.

Calling me a scammer and giving me hell because of something you did? You're shameless dude.. fucking shameless.
And that you demand a free listing months after you did the double spend attack? man.. above shameless.. omfg im impressed dude. youre above all expectations.

The worst thing is, I actually thought you were one of the good guys in crypto.

Great job with trying to convince all the OG's of crypto to take your side tho.

Unlike you, i wont run around and cry to everyone and hope they join my side, i'm simply going to send them the proof + explanations of the situation.

I'm not sure what your plan is with all this unnamed is a scam spam, but to me it looks like your desperate to cover your tracks.
Playing innocent and pointing finger is your thing i guess.

And just as a small payback. I will also start offering people coins from now on. I'm the faucet pro, you know. Giving away coins has been my thing for many years.
This time it will be much more entertaining. Get paid to trash Bitmaster and crypto-city. It's going to be awesome!
Sounds familiar?

So to anyone who still thinks Unnamed is a bunch of scammers who stole their coins.
Read all the pages of the spreadsheet and see it with your own eyes.

Bitmaster and Anthonyrjwood stole your coins

We at Unnamed have been working our asses off to get it back under control.

In the meantime, Bitmaster has gone all in to try to destroy us and even paid users to do trashtalk for him.
And guess what, he probably paid them with YOUR coins

I don't know what happened to you a year ago, or when something else. About a month ago I sent XMR to your exchange. The coins have not yet been deposited with me. There is still no response to ticket # 6452 created on 04/16/2021. When will I receive my coins?

After 4 months, the coins appeared on the account. I have not tried to output it yet, I will unsubscribe from the result.
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 19, 2021, 07:52:17 PM

so... when the fuck?

still no fuckn DOGE.

miner987

View Profile
August 22, 2021, 11:29:58 AM

still no fuckn DOGE.

Count on it somewhere around year 2250.  Kiss
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2021, 01:20:00 PM

so... when the fuck?

still no fuckn DOGE.

I must remind you again and I am still not sure, why didn't you take advantage of this moment and withdraw all your funds from there. there were quite a few warnings on this thread
I'm afraid it's too late now and no one will get their DOGE out of here.

DOGE payouts failing again. Please fix and push them

DOGE processed, thanks
noo, thank you !

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2021, 02:11:11 PM

so... when the fuck?

still no fuckn DOGE.

I must remind you again and I am still not sure, why didn't you take advantage of this moment and withdraw all your funds from there. there were quite a few warnings on this thread
I'm afraid it's too late now and no one will get their DOGE out of here.

DOGE processed, thanks
noo, thank you !

Gee thanks but if you followed and read, I've been trying to get my DOGE since April.

examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 24, 2021, 02:20:43 PM

Gee thanks but if you followed and read, I've been trying to get my DOGE since April.

this is how I read and followed it.
I understood that you were successful withdraw DOGE in February because of your post.

DOGE processed, thanks

then you tried to make a new withdraw again but unsuccessfully until now, or this has never been processed.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
crackfoo
Legendary

View Profile WWW
August 25, 2021, 12:12:19 PM

this is how I read and followed it.
I understood that you were successful withdraw DOGE in February because of your post.

DOGE processed, thanks

then you tried to make a new withdraw again but unsuccessfully until now, or this has never been processed.

Never got it all out...

santhoser

View Profile
August 26, 2021, 02:09:55 AM

Hi ,

I had to reset my phone and lost the 2FA codes. Now I am not able to login into my account  .

Thanks,

Any help on this ? No way I can now login to my account.
examplens
Legendary

Crypto Swap Exchange

View Profile WWW
August 26, 2021, 08:18:40 AM

Hi ,

Thanks,

Try on their Discord channel https://discord.com/invite/phaRuY9
I think that's the only place you can expect an answer, of course, if the question is not related to withdrawal funds. You have a problem with login, so there is a possibility that you will get help from there.
good luck in further work with these fraudsters.

█▀▀▀

█▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
e
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█████████████
████████████▄███
██▐███████▄█████▀
█████████▄████▀
███▐████▄███▀
████▐██████▀
█████▀█████
███████████▄
████████████▄
██▄█████▀█████▄
▄█████████▀█████▀
███████████▀██▀
████▀█████████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
c.h.
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀█

▄▄▄█
▄██████▄▄▄
█████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███░░█████████
███▌▐█████████
█████████████
███████████▀
██████████▀
████████▀
▀██▀▀
santhoser

View Profile
August 27, 2021, 05:38:10 AM

Hi ,

Thanks,

Try on their Discord channel https://discord.com/invite/phaRuY9
I think that's the only place you can expect an answer, of course, if the question is not related to withdrawal funds. You have a problem with login, so there is a possibility that you will get help from there.
good luck in further work with these fraudsters.

Thank you. I will try to check out their Discord channel.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 [38] 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 »
  Print  

Jump to: