Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 03:38:49 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122304 times)
micryon

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile WWW
March 24, 2014, 11:25:12 PM

Look up the key internet companies that are located in Greece. The email address used to sign up would of course only be eligible if it came from someone using an email from said Greek provider. Then include some IP checks in just as a backup safeguard (which of course is not infallible).

I think it could work, perhaps not perfectly, but it could be something to consider.

I think it would be easier to abuse email accounts / servers / IP checks, than it will be to fool social network auth at this point.

We know that facebook and google at least *wants* to verify uniqueness.. it may be a hard task and they may not have solved it 100%, but they've set teams within their companies to tackle this problem already.  After all, it is their business on the line.

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The forum strives to allow free discussion of any ideas. All policies are built around this principle. This doesn't mean you can post garbage, though: posts should actually contain ideas, and these ideas should be argued reasonably.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 24, 2014, 11:46:04 PM

Look up the key internet companies that are located in Greece. The email address used to sign up would of course only be eligible if it came from someone using an email from said Greek provider. Then include some IP checks in just as a backup safeguard (which of course is not infallible).

I think it could work, perhaps not perfectly, but it could be something to consider.

I think it would be easier to abuse email accounts / servers / IP checks, than it will be to fool social network auth at this point.

We know that facebook and google at least *wants* to verify uniqueness.. it may be a hard task and they may not have solved it 100%, but they've set teams within their companies to tackle this problem already.  After all, it is their business on the line.

IP checks would be very easy to fool, so that could just be added in as a backup extra type of thing.

As for an email account, I am not sure, but is it difficult to verify that an email only works with a specific provider? Of course they can be spoofed, but I assumed it wouldn't be that hard for a dev to figure out who is spoofing, and who isn't?

And when I say email accounts from a Greek provider, I don't mean freebie email signup things. I mean the sort that are linked to paying  internet accounts. I expect most accounts get several emails, so it's not 100% accurate ... then again, there may be several people per household on average anyway.

I may also be wrong, but I also think people might try to abuse facebook accts more than trying to fake emails from some greek internet provider than nobody outside of Greece has ever heard of before.

Anyway, just an idea.
johnny_non

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:00:55 AM

Look for localized volunteer groups canvas the areas and then have set up distribution days where people can go in and show an id plus get a class or informational literature on cryptocurrency, and claim a paper wallet with said coins. simple solution. anybody that has a problem showing id is probably a scammer anyway...

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
poornamelessme

Activity: 1204
Merit: 509

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:04:43 AM

Look for localized volunteer groups canvas the areas and then have set up distribution days where people can go in and show an id plus get a class or informational literature on cryptocurrency, and claim a paper wallet with said coins. simple solution. anybody that has a problem showing id is probably a scammer anyway...

For a small town, that is fine. For an entire country? That's problematic, to say the least.
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 12:04:54 AM

Well then i would like to see your ID and devs id please. Or you are scammer.
sonysasankan

Activity: 280

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 12:10:29 AM

We know that facebook and google at least *wants* to verify uniqueness.. it may be a hard task and they may not have solved it 100%, but they've set teams within their companies to tackle this problem already.  After all, it is their business on the line.

IP checks would be very easy to fool, so that could just be added in as a backup extra type of thing.

As for an email account, I am not sure, but is it difficult to verify that an email only works with a specific provider? Of course they can be spoofed, but I assumed it wouldn't be that hard for a dev to figure out who is spoofing, and who isn't?

And when I say email accounts from a Greek provider, I don't mean freebie email signup things. I mean the sort that are linked to paying  internet accounts. I expect most accounts get several emails, so it's not 100% accurate ... then again, there may be several people per household on average anyway.

I may also be wrong, but I also think people might try to abuse facebook accts more than trying to fake emails from some greek internet provider than nobody outside of Greece has ever heard of before.

Anyway, just an idea.

As there is no foolproof mechanism, the one that works best should suffice. Facebook auth sound best so far. Im not sure, but is there a method to see how old the account is? Like the ones created today with location as greece would be obviously fake. Its also safe to assume that the small number of Greeks who did not use facebook till now are not suddenly going to get interested in crypto... that too Greekcoin of all the coins. When you get the data after the facebook auth, what exactly do you get when you opt to receive the location data? Do you get when they "moved" to Greece? And as for the Greeks outside Greece, technically they are not in the Greek economy, so that's not really something to bother with. But if that doesnt sound fair for any reason, I believe facebook has a "hometown"/"native" location as well right? That could be the criteria to filter the Greeks maybe?

Pinkcoin Donations Address ---> PINK: PB9TmJXZTqzLroz9cLzCQe2cNWzEwJeq5g | BTC: 14Yxxxxko19qtLi3k2yvtWQ54vSQg2mLjB <---
Rent Mining rigs for cheap
johnny_non

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:13:59 AM

it may seem like a difficult task but it's amazing the engine free money can be to generate movement big city hubs are good places to start as well as small towns there are many more nationally and globally recognized firms that you may be able to get involved...

as far as my Id give me 200 coins and i'll show my id Tongue

asking people for simple information is not that intrusive, temporary encrypted database for verification that's shredded between airdrops...

i really don't see the problem. It's a lot of reaching out and times on the phone with churches and schools and misc charities around the country...

send your strays CAT: 9W4aXggw9bgraD88j77fZg7aT8Lnb4mkTw  Everyone has a Dream: DKDB1yj2ohbakpQQvUZsCEWow6K2CDDggD
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 12:17:27 AM

it may seem like a difficult task but it's amazing the engine free money can be to generate movement big city hubs are good places to start as well as small towns there are many more nationally and globally recognized firms that you may be able to get involved...

asking people for simple information is not that intrusive, temporary encrypted database for verification that's shredded between airdrops...

i really don't see the problem. It's a lot of reaching out and times on the phone with churches and schools and misc charities around the country...

i will give you 200 coins of my choice. Give me your ID. Its not intrusive. And you have my word that i will not store it not even temporary.
neleonele

Activity: 392

member of GameCredits Dev team

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 12:18:44 AM

50% PREMINED!!!!!!
lets be smart...
pump and dump philosophy....
first price-0.0075
second-0.0055
than-0.0032
again-0.0021 this morning
today 13pm-0.0015
now-0.0009

how many coins?Huh

with 3,5mhs get 10-13coins per day and the question is: at which price u sell it?

johnny_non

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 12:20:35 AM

i will give you 200 coins of my choice. Give me your ID. Its not intrusive. And you have my word that i will not store it not even temporary.
I have to show my id to buy cigarettes or alcohol... and you know i meant 200 greececoins

GreekBitcoin
Legendary

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 12:25:59 AM

I have to show my id to buy cigarettes or alcohol... and you know i meant 200 greececoins

When you buy cigarettes or alcohol they dont store your ID. But why dont you show your id?  I think you are a scammer. You said it.
takkaros

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:08:03 AM

So many desparate people.. Do you have multiple accounts? Some for lowering the prices, so you can buy cheap and a few others for pumping the coin price and sell? Because I'd be really "shocked" Smiley

Also.. If you guys dumped your coins and you have nothing that makes you come back here, why are you so concerned? Too obvious is too obvious..
muddafudda
Legendary

Activity: 1008
Merit: 1022

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:10:16 AM

Get out while you can get 1 satoshi.
darksoft

Activity: 275

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 01:52:50 AM

What about Greecoin on coinmarketcap?  Tongue

^^This
flipstyle

Activity: 406

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:13:29 AM

Flipstyle or shal I say nostyle, just read what the dev said, will all know your a maza fucker but your shit is getting more frequent.

Bitcoin talk is seriously shit with all these trolls.

The dev said he will pay bounties out later, let's buy some more greececoin to piss you all off. Haha

You don't have the mental capacity to differentiate between a 'troll' and someone pointing out facts for newcomers.  You're too busy wearing rose colored glasses to see beyond the 'TO DA MOON' propaganda.  

It's ok.  You can regurgitate all you want about trolling, but that's your only defense.

Anyone who's taken the time to read my posts, and read the OP's posts, knows his story doesn't line up.  Aka he's blatantly lying through his teeth and being as vague as possible in the meanwhile.

Hey.  Invest all you want and lose all you want in this scam.  No sweat off my back.  I'm just trying to help you guys save the money and future heartache of losing your entire investment.  

Good thing you're able to see my post history.  Yep.  I was once like you.  Valiantly defending mazacoin, until one day I finally woke up and realize all these national coin copies are the same.  And have one ultimate destination: the dumpster.   So I would say I have more investing experience in this than you do.

And once again, investors never listen.  Despite all the warning and pattern recognition, and learning from previous mistakes.  They still make the same mistakes and believe somehow things will be different 'this time.'

Man.  Hope ya'll got out while you could.  If you're still holding...you're going to be very, very, regretful each passing day praying for someone to come pump your investment back to the price you bought in at.  Newsflash: it ain't gonna happen.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:49:46 AM

Get out while you can get 1 satoshi.

They will never learn

Let them lose everything
felixtheone

Activity: 169

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:21:00 AM

I'm mining and buying what I can right now, it's such a good feeling to be buying at these low prices. I just wish I had more BTC to spend. Auroracoin up, spaincoin up, this isn't the last of greececoin it's only just started, got a easy 10 fold here. Loving greececoin
newdev12

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:25:52 AM

Greececoin will easily rise in value, everyone knows that it's just they want the best entry point, look at the attention this will get with a bigger exchange, coinmarketcap, people like to see these things it brings more investors along which want to see big rises
fedmahnkassad

Activity: 840
Merit: 500

Twitter: @FedKassad

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:31:02 AM

Can the developer provide a block explorer as well as the addresses where the premine is stored?
MineP.it

Activity: 182

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 08:28:15 AM

We've setup 10 0% Fee promo-codes for use on our GRCE Pool over at https://www.minep.it/pools/29/ as we try to increase awareness.

Simply Register - Subscribe to the pool from your dashboard - and enter a promo-code into your profile page.
Each code can only be used once, so you may need to try further down the list as they get used up!

Still 8 codes unused! Take advantage of them while you can..

8A56CAEF-EE17-4FD7-98EA-D4A1417A1D9C
CB35315F-829A-4B51-AA56-310E18EA46F0
0735FA51-D661-492D-882C-3AF59060430F
2B7ADEEF-93E9-4DE8-8E89-7A53225178F7
A5A777EC-993E-40E7-BE45-DF67107E3C6A
69B7F482-0336-4531-932E-C13293FD363F
4F726889-7638-4351-BCAB-5A850A179FA5
160FB9A1-6971-4832-BF49-94F887024E28

Enjoy.

https://www.minep.it - secure, stable mining pools | 0.75% fees | chat | forums | one login for 40+ pools | unique interface
Pools: Bitcoin | BitMark | ConspiracyCoin | CryptCoin | CureCoin | DarkCoin | Digit | DogeCoin | Dvorakoin | FeatherCoin | FractalCoin | Hiro | IsraelCoin | KarmaCoin | Kryptonite | LimeCoinX | Litecoin | MultiWalletCoin | Negotium | NewWorldOrder | OzzieCoin | PyramidsCoin | RootCoin | SaveCoin | Shade | SurvivorCoin | SysCoin | TalkCoin | TitCoin | Trinity | UseCoin | UtopiaCoin | VertCoin | ViaCoin | VirtualCoin | VirtualMiningCoin | WankCoin | WorldCoin | ZetaCoin
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: