Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 07:35:59 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122304 times)
nvirus

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 03:55:34 PM

Give Greececoin some time... and will see the whole concept changes...

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
hashcash

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:09:33 PM

Not on Coinmarketcap yet....
Dev is in and out...
indecisive on airdrop execution...
Community is not happy....

Thought I could pull a three peat after spa and aph but this dev does not have the same hunger those other guys did.  Meh only was a $100 dollar investment.

*beep beep beep* let the dumping begin lol

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
     ▄████▀▀           ▀▀████▄
    ███▀                   ▀███
   ███   ███           ███   ███
  ███     ███         ███     ███
 ███       ███       ███       ███
 ███     ██████     ██████     ███
 ███        ████   ████        ███
 ███     █████████████████     ███
 ███         ███▄ ▄███         ███
  ███         ███████         ███
   ███▄        █████        ▄███
    ████▄       ███       ▄████
     ▀█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▀
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
Crypto King

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 04:20:30 PM

Dev is in and out...

Thought I could pull a three peat after spa and aph but this dev does not have the same hunger those other guys did.  Meh only was a $100 dollar investment.

you really think this is a community, community full of people like you, why even post if your playing with a poncy $100.00

Greececoin will rise so please get out and i can laugh at you when it goes up hahaha
greececoin (OP)

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:00:07 PM

Greececoin is only at the very beginning of its journey, it has only just launched! I am welcome to peoples ideas and views and will listen to everyone and more importantly i would welcome the views of Greek people just that little bit more because this is aimed at Greece.

A lot of people come on this thread to shout scam but this does not bother me the slightest, the price of greececoin does not bother me the slightest, being on certain exchanges does not bother me the slightest. I have the idea and vision for greececoin and im going to stick by that and everything else will fall into place based on facts and development.

To all of the investors, please make your own decisions and i would appreciate a little more modesty within the thread and more talk on development.

If you have a problem or you want to ask me something, then there is a private message section on this forum.

Thank you
greek_hephaestus

Activity: 162

Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:02:15 PM

THIS COIN IS DEAD

IN FACT:

IT WAS NEVER ALIVE!!!

such a failiar from dev team, no hype, cant even get it up on mintpal voting or coinmaketcap.
my 1 years old niece can put her daiper on mintpal voting, dev team even had failure in that.
and dev team if you are listing heres a little tip:
dont execpect for anything to happen from writing "please add me" msg on twitter!
what are you like a 12 years old schoolgirl?
sirously??!?
you cant even hold 12 pepole community toghter. thats how impotant you are.

sorry for who ever investead time and money on your project . iv also investead and i feel sorry for buying this piece of junk.

dev team shlould be ashemed as they manged to make one of the worst Launching in the last year.

and im not selling it , i want to come in every day and watch it slolwly die with all the time and effort you put in to it.
so enjoy your pocket change for this scam coin.
hope to never see any thing you do again.

Thank you very much for your good words!!! Such a nice person you are!!!  Roll Eyes

rikkie

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

Richard Coleman - Chief Executive @ CloudThink.IO

View Profile WWW
March 25, 2014, 05:04:17 PM

I've missed the launch of this one.
cryptoreview

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:11:07 PM

THIS COIN IS DEAD

IN FACT:

IT WAS NEVER ALIVE!!!

such a failiar from dev team, no hype, cant even get it up on mintpal voting or coinmaketcap.
my 1 years old niece can put her daiper on mintpal voting, dev team even had failure in that.
dont execpect for anything to happen from writing "please add me" msg on twitter!
sirously??!?

sorry for who ever investead time and money on your project . iv also investead and i feel sorry for buying this piece of junk.

dev team shlould be ashemed as they manged to make one of the worst Launching in the last year.

and im not selling it , i want to come in every day and watch it slolwly die with all the time and effort you put in to it.

Read your post you sent about greececoin & then read your message you left on the roto thread.. So what are you? A Fucking Hypocrite. Get the fuck out of this thread..
hashcash

Activity: 78

Darkcoin Ya Bish! (Or Dash if you like)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:13:47 PM

Dev is in and out...

you really think this is a community, community full of people like you, why even post if your playing with a poncy $100.00

Greececoin will rise so please get out and i can laugh at you when it goes up hahaha

C'mon dude we all know this is get rich quick scamcoin especially with auroracoin falling off the map like it just did.  I hope it does rise if you have a lot riding on it.  I take no pleasure in seeing loss..good luck

▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
   25X FASTER THAN BITCOIN, LIGHTNING NETWORK & ATOMIC SWAPS   
   TWITTER          TELEGRAM          REDDIT          DISCORD          MEDIUM          LINKEDIN   
           ▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
       ▄▄█████████████████▄▄
       ▀▀█████████████████▀▀
            ▀▀███████▀▀
nvirus

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 05:56:46 PM

Greececoin is only at the very beginning of its journey, it has only just launched! I am welcome to peoples ideas and views and will listen to everyone and more importantly i would welcome the views of Greek people just that little bit more because this is aimed at Greece.

A lot of people come on this thread to shout scam but this does not bother me the slightest, the price of greececoin does not bother me the slightest, being on certain exchanges does not bother me the slightest. I have the idea and vision for greececoin and im going to stick by that and everything else will fall into place based on facts and development.

To all of the investors, please make your own decisions and i would appreciate a little more modesty within the thread and more talk on development.

If you have a problem or you want to ask me something, then there is a private message section on this forum.

Thank you

Greececoin, any answer to my post?Huh I never said it is a scam so i deserve an answer...
afkmember

Activity: 107

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:03:41 PM

Pm dev i got an answer and my bounties Smiley cmon greek developers lets make this happen!!
greececoin (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:05:27 PM

Thank you

Greececoin, any answer to my post?Huh I never said it is a scam so i deserve an answer...

Hello, why do you think my message is aimed at you, it is aimed at the people who do shout scam. Am i right by saying you said this 'DO NOT TRY TO MAKE MONEY ON OTHER PEOPLE S PAIN.
I AM NOT TELLING THAT THIS COIN IS A SCAM , JUST MAKE AS BELIEVE THIS IS NOT A SCAM AND WE WILL SUPPORT THE COIN. You have told me that your not saying greececoin is a scam so you have nothing to worry about.

Thank you
traffik

Activity: 85

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:13:06 PM

THIS COIN IS DEAD

IN FACT:

IT WAS NEVER ALIVE!!!

sirously??!?

Read your post you sent about greececoin & then read your message you left on the roto thread.. So what are you? A Fucking Hypocrite. Get the fuck out of this thread..

its nice that you follow my post but you need to improve your english .
because if you read my roto post again you will understand that i support the coin
and i was trashing the pump and dump coins and the scam coins that all little kids are mining.

now after saying that, this coin is not roto,  roto is not on mintpal because dev does not want it to as strategic planning
they are doing amazing job building a community and want things to move slow which is smart.

greececoin dev on the other hand , ask publicly on twitter to put on mintpal and on coinmarket cap so they want it to get pump
and dump asap and they dont do anything for community and no social network presence from them almost at all.

so no honey,, its not the same thing and im not Hypocrite its just that you are not that smart.

nvirus

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:17:18 PM

There have been many rescue packages given to Greece from the European Financial Stability Facility accounting for over 1 Trillion euros

Greececoin 1 Trillion euros?Huh? Where did you read that?

I am also writing that we are willing to support greececoin me and the community that is behind me... but you should do some things. Are you interested on any support?...

afkmember

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:19:57 PM

Publicity + Community will make a coin big! So everyone who believes in this coin more the greek developers stop arguing and try to help, this is the meaning of community the ideas of Ancient Greek are still here!
nvirus

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:25:01 PM

Publicity + Community will make a coin big! So everyone who believes in this coin more the greek developers stop arguing and try to help, this is the meaning of community the ideas of Ancient Greek are still here!

I totally agree with you but he has to prove his intentions... We are willing to help.  He uses a name with a lot of publicity and history my friend...

afkmember

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:26:31 PM

I Know i think dev will answer soon all of our questions
greececoin (OP)

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 06:47:17 PM

I totally agree with you but he has to prove his intentions... We are willing to help.  He uses a name with a lot of publicity and history my friend...

Yes of course i have to prove my intentions, but this can not be proved within 72 hours. I appreciate that you are willing to help and i will listen to what ideas you have and i will evaluate them, if i think they are best for greececoin and your ideas get good feed back they will be implemented.

So if you wish to post some of your ideas that would be great.

I am researching on the best possible way to conduct the first stage of the first Air drop and the best legal way for the Greek People. There are alot of Greek people coming forward and who want to be involved and i encourage this, working together will bring a better outcome.

Ideas about how to conduct the air drop to people who live in greece, airdrops are probably going to be conducted differently in each country but we can learn from each air drop.

With regards to me tweeting Mintpal and coinmarketcap, greececoin has seen great trading volume within its launch with a lot of people trading Greececoin, people who trade deserve to be able to trade on which ever platform they can, mintpal is very user friendly and is proven. Coinmarketcap has a huge following and a lot of people use coinmarketcap multiple times a day and greececoin deserves to be seen as much as every other coin listed. Suggesting these actions are only for a quick pump and dump is your opinion and is not factual so it is not necessary to post this.

Thank you 
nvirus

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:04:57 PM

I totally agree with you but he has to prove his intentions... We are willing to help.  He uses a name with a lot of publicity and history my friend...

Yes of course i have to prove my intentions, but this can not be proved within 72 hours. I appreciate that you are willing to help and i will listen to what ideas you have and i will evaluate them, if i think they are best for greececoin and your ideas get good feed back they will be implemented.

So if you wish to post some of your ideas that would be great.

I am researching on the best possible way to conduct the first stage of the first Air drop and the best legal way for the Greek People. There are alot of Greek people coming forward and who want to be involved and i encourage this, working together will bring a better outcome.

Ideas about how to conduct the air drop to people who live in greece, airdrops are probably going to be conducted differently in each country but we can learn from each air drop.

With regards to me tweeting Mintpal and coinmarketcap, greececoin has seen great trading volume within its launch with a lot of people trading Greececoin, people who trade deserve to be able to trade on which ever platform they can, mintpal is very user friendly and is proven. Coinmarketcap has a huge following and a lot of people use coinmarketcap multiple times a day and greececoin deserves to be seen as much as every other coin listed. Suggesting these actions are only for a quick pump and dump is your opinion and is not factual so it is not necessary to post this.

Thank you  

I like your answer but start showing your intentions by making public the addresses of the premined coins. This is very very important.  This and only this can make the coin a success or the opposite. Our ideas and suppoort will come after . (I also understand if you keep coins for yourself for your effort and for promotion etc.).  Its the second time i am asking the same thing.

newdev12

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:51:36 PM

Price on the rise, a lot to be made here!!
cryptoreview

Activity: 98

View Profile
March 25, 2014, 07:53:59 PM

Gliss is considering to add Greececoin to coinmarketcap. I am contact with Mintpal (jay) trying hard to get this listed, so far looking good.
Pages: « 1 ... 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 [58] 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: