Bitcoin Forum
June 23, 2024, 05:52:41 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 98 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Greececoin (GRCE) - Mining Pool Needed + Block Explorer, Bounty Available  (Read 122309 times)
Crypto King

Activity: 252
Merit: 250

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:49:23 PM

Very interesting, I know the Greek economy is very bad and I can see this being a great way to help out. Will be in on this one  Grin
Herp

Activity: 294

View Profile
March 15, 2014, 11:52:09 PM

50% going to Greeks seems rather low %. I would have liked to see 70-80%.

███████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
████████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████▐████
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████
DECENT
FOUNDATION

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[D]ecentralized application
[E]liminated third parties
[C]ontent distribution

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

[E]ncrypted & secure
[N]o borders
[T]imeless reputation

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██

██
██
██

newdev12

Activity: 167
Merit: 100

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 08:43:39 AM

This will be big  Grin I love Greece and they really need something new like this
marryrose

Activity: 14
Merit: 0

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:46:35 AM

nice name, Grin
cryptoreview

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 09:47:49 AM

50% going to Greeks seems rather low %. I would have liked to see 70-80%.

I understand where you're coming from, i agree it would be ideal to increase the percentage by an extra 10-20% to help out as many greeks as possible. The devs are most likely thinking about the future and the miners of this coin so either way 50% premine would make a decent impact.  
newdev12

Activity: 167

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:10:48 AM

50% is fine! remember this greececoin is appealing to the rest of the world as well so the only way they can get coins is via mining or buying. So the world needs 50% to go at aswell.
UrsaMajorisBeta

Activity: 528
Merit: 500

We are the ones we've been waiting for

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 11:25:33 AM

Hmm :/
Although it's just another countrycoin it seems we can reshape a little bit the idea.
Hev you thought seriously about the name?
Now almost every other "coin" has that shriekingly ending "...coin".
I don't know, maybe it doesn't sound well enough to the english-speaking ear, but i think something like BitDrachma would be better.
Oh, it's a nice idea to distribute a percentage to businesses. But that is going to take a bit of time since crypto education can be a hard task to do. I think you might get a lot of voluntary support from the community (overall) here. Everybody would love to see cryptos widespread!

▄▄▄▄▄  ████████████▄                 
                            ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████         ███▄               
     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▄███████████████████████         ████        ████       ███████▄             
   ▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████          ██████████  ▄▄█▄ ▄▄████▄▄       ▀████     █████████▄           
 ▄███             ██████▄          █████████ █████████████         ▀██     ██████████           
███     ▄▄▄▄▄     ████████   ██     ███████ █████ ████████     ██          █████▀████           
███     █████▄▄▄▄▄███████            ████████████ ████████     ████        ███████▀██           
███     ███       ██████              █████▄█████ █████         ████       ███████▀             
███     ▀████     █████     ▀██▀      ▀▀████ ████     █         █████▄▄▄▄▄▄███████              
████              ███▀       ██         ██      ▄▄▄▄▄██████████████▀         ▀█████          
 ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██               ▀███▀             ▀████        
██          █████        ██                 ██                 ██       ███▄    ██████▄       
██           ███        ▄██▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  ████     █████     ██▄        ▀▀▀▀██████████▄   
██▄▄          █        ███████     █████████████     ▀▀▀▀      ████▄           ▀██████████  
 ███                   ███████         █████████             ▄███▀▀▀▀▀██▄▄      ██████████
 ███    █        █     ███████     ▄▄▄▄█████████     ██     ▀████       ▀▀      ██████████
 ███    ██      ██     ███████     ██████   ████     ██▄      ▀██▄▄            ███████▀███ 
██▀▀    ▀▀█    ███       ██▀▀▀              ██         ██       ▀███▄        ▄██████████▀█
██        ██████         ██                 ██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████████████████████       
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
    ▀███████████████████████████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

FIRST P2P BETTING PLATFORM
Facebook   |   Twitter   |   Telegram   |   Reddit

TRY NEW BETA
FIFA WORLD CUP
    [
See our website:
]
CoinBreader

Activity: 672

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 12:06:57 PM

Παπαριές καμαρωτές

δεν σoυ αρεσε τo hype τoυ aur ?? η δεν τo πρoλαβες ? λoλ

-------------------

im in , lets see how this will go..!
greececoin (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 01:01:33 PM

Hello,

Thank you to all who are supporting this. We are very excited about this campaign and the more people who can get involved the more chance it will have to work. This new Crypto Currency 'greececoin' is going to be really tested into providing an alternative currency not only for Greece but to everyone. The idea to involve Greece is because we really feel they need this development right now and its going to be able to hopefully tackle personal and economical areas within finance, so its a really exciting prospect we have right here, also Greece is the perfect place to do this.
bitbd83

Activity: 224

Crypto Enthusiast, BD

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:23:40 PM

I am IN.

Try best at: |OK Pay-Quick Change| USD-BTC-LTC-EUR-WIRE-VISA/MASTER Find me:  https://onename.io/bitcoinbd
Please donate few BTC : 189YmAMvi3SZCXCVqAFtVmGKWzanYtfsoH
Mine all CryptoNote coin with a ready GUI client-Excellent solution. Follow me: https://twitter.com/BitBD
qiwoman

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 03:57:51 PM

Hello,

Thank you to all who are supporting this. We are very excited about this campaign and the more people who can get involved the more chance it will have to work. This new Crypto Currency 'greececoin' is going to be really tested into providing an alternative currency not only for Greece but to everyone. The idea to involve Greece is because we really feel they need this development right now and its going to be able to hopefully tackle personal and economical areas within finance, so its a really exciting prospect we have right here, also Greece is the perfect place to do this.

Please place a 5% premine to help stimulate promotion and giveaways for the rest of us getting involved who are not in Greece. There are many Greeks suffering outside of our country too so please put by 5% for bounties so we can blast this out of the water. Smiley
greececoin (OP)

Activity: 126

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:12:59 PM

Hello,

Please place a 5% premine to help stimulate promotion and giveaways for the rest of us getting involved who are not in Greece. There are many Greeks suffering outside of our country too so please put by 5% for bounties so we can blast this out of the water. Smiley

Hello,

There are going to be coins which are not claimed after all of the air drops, this will mean that there will be another series of air drops but promotion and development will be funded by unclaimed coins.

Everyone is welcome to get involved and there is an opportunity here to do so.

Thank you
qiwoman

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 04:25:03 PM

Hello,

Hello,

There are going to be coins which are not claimed after all of the air drops, this will mean that there will be another series of air drops but promotion and development will be funded by unclaimed coins.

Everyone is welcome to get involved and there is an opportunity here to do so.

Thank you

Great I just have to catch up with some back log of work as I had to reinstall my computer because I was hacked and lost all my bitcoins so I will start promotion of Greececoin on my alt coin blog also do you want me to ope for Greece coin a facebook page? Na sas anixo ena fb page? Or if you are already doing I will promote it.  Smiley Naste kala..
bumblebee33

Activity: 168

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:03:31 PM

I hope you are sincere and will succeed. I love Greece and have spent all my childhood summers there. Greece always has a big place in my heart.
financial_analyst

Activity: 276

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:13:44 PM

I live in Greece and would like to participate in the promotion of this coin.
cryptoreview

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:36:54 PM

Awesome support so far guys! Patient greeks here's your chance to claim! I'll be here daily and also tweeting daily about this new up-rising digital coin. Im in the process of contacting media interviewers and also writers in greece to help promote this coin. It's going to be big, get involved today! Help those who are suffering with financial problems and lets get back their business and also lifes back on track!
GreekBitcoin
Legendary

Activity: 1428
Merit: 1001

getmonero.org

View Profile WWW
March 16, 2014, 05:40:49 PM

we dont need another ponzi coin...

at least this one is aiming to fail at start and hopefully noone will ever care...
iZeus

Activity: 18

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:48:26 PM

we dont need another ponzi coin...

at least this one is aiming to fail at start and hopefully noone will ever care...

More like "YOU" dont want another "Ponzi coin" if you're not happy with this project then why post to give hate? many greeks including my self love this..
On that note.

Developers! I've decided to help chip in with this project, I have 2 Bitcoins which i'm more than happy to provide to you for promotion and project work. I want this coin to work, Greece needs this so thats why im donating this amount not just for me but for everyone.. my family have been hit hard and they all agree and appreciate what you're trying here, we will be here ready at launch and helping where needed. Thank you once again.
Joshuar

Activity: 504

eidoo wallet

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 05:48:59 PM

Currently supporting this via my twitter profile: https://twitter.com/cryptoupdates

I'll start writing an article based on this coin and what the benefits are of why it should become a success I'll be looking to publish it in the week. I'll also be contacting some official writers in Greece aswell to spread the awareness as much as possible.

Great, i have followed you. I have bitcoins as stated previously which im willing to donate/provide to those who help Greececoin. I have no relation with this coin except from supporting it as a fellow Greek who wants this to become Official. If the developers see me worthy im happy to help out where needed.. i have very good experience in marketing.

It's alot of people to hand coins too i agree with Nullu, but there are alot of people who are financially suffering that need a impact to get them back on track including myself & this will be a very appreciated boost. People who are currently unaware have plenty of time to become aware.. Articles and media attention will greatly increase the popularity of this coin. Overall It's a great idea and i will be looking to start accepting this coin as a payment for my business once the Airdrop biz has been launched.

About time the Greeks united and became a force to be reckoned with. I may not be living there but I am a Greek 110% and when I see anything Greek I get very emotional and this is the only way to screw over all our corrupt politicians and all those peeps in Greece aka ship owners and what not who took all their money out and shoved it into swiss banks without paying a cent in taxes along with the Troika..Time for Greece to shine again, let's make it happen. I can help with blasting and promotions! I got relatives in Greece and Cyprus..will let them know.

& it begins! Greece will shine again, only a matter of time my friend!

Max Keiser agrees; https://twitter.com/cryptoupdates/statuses/444927951168364544

Wow a retweet from max keiser, go greececoin I can't wait  Grin

who the hell is max keiser, never heard of im in my life before visiting this forums.

██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
e i d o o
██

▄██▄
                  ▄██████▄
                ▄██████████
              ▄██████████▀   ▄▄
            ▄██████████▀   ▄████▄
          ▄██████████▀    ████████▄
         ██████████▀      ▀████████
         ▀███████▀   ▄███▄  ▀████▀   ▄█▄
    ▄███▄  ▀███▀   ▄███████▄  ▀▀   ▄█████▄
  ▄███████▄      ▄██████████     ▄█████████
  █████████    ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
   ▀█████▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
     ▀▀▀   ▄██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ██████████▀    ▄██████████▀
          ▀███████▀      █████████▀
            ▀███▀   ▄██▄  ▀█████▀
                  ▄██████▄  ▀▀▀
                  █████████
                   ▀█████▀
                     ▀▀▀
██
█║█
║║║
║║║
█║█
██
jkraja

Activity: 1

View Profile
March 16, 2014, 07:40:14 PM

Any giveaways for Greece coin!
Pages: « 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 ... 98 »
  Print  

Jump to: