Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 02:20:14 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad days for crypto  (Read 61578 times)
zeze18

Activity: 938
Merit: 256

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 07:15:20 AM

Crypto prices for the past days have been so bad, literally no improvements, bitcoin, the leading coin has only been moving with the same 9,500-10,300$ axis, although it was projected that the price rise to 20,000$ by the end of the year, is this still achievable?
No, this will not happen again. When the price of bitcoin increased and failed to break the $ 15k mark, it indicated that the market would collapse afterwards and it was right. Now its value has greatly decreased and will continue to decrease. I guess its price will be as low as $ 5k4 hitting strong support. From there, the market will create a new trend and grow again in 2020.

Yeah i agree that bitcoin is not reach it's dip yet this year, it could go lower than 6k. But i'm sure bitcoin era is not over yet, it's still a big field for crypto player and the whales for digging money so i'm sure it will become hype again in the future

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"There should not be any signed int. If you've found a signed int somewhere, please tell me (within the next 25 years please) and I'll change it to unsigned int." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TinaK

Activity: 1106
Merit: 527

View Profile
November 25, 2019, 06:36:43 PM

The biggest hacking days on the biggest trouble and nightmare days for every crypto users. many exchanges are closed and gambling sites are closed without making the proper payment to their users.
This kind of situation not allowing users to grow with their investment also because of these kind of worst days.
cryptothreads

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 01:24:40 AM

Bad days have started in January 2018, when everything crushed and never recovered. It is getting harder and harder to believe that everything would change in 2020 or 2021, but for some reason I am still holding to all my useless altcoins.
This is very unavoidable when investing in this market. In fact, any investor will make a lot of mistakes in 2018 and 2019 because these are 2 years that only make investors lose and if not careful then you will lose all the assets you have in this market. However, if you know how to divide your investment appropriately, you will make a lot of good choices.

I think this is a good time to buy Bitcoin because the coin is currently stable at $7200 and there will be a new recovery soon by the end of the year.
Bitze
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1042

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 08:47:33 AM

Crypto prices for the past days have been so bad, literally no improvements, bitcoin, the leading coin has only been moving with the same 9,500-10,300$ axis, although it was projected that the price rise to 20,000$ by the end of the year, is this still achievable?

the thread is already a few months old but still active. the action around btc and other projects is no less.
and of course this is reflected in the price. but that's not bad. the market has to grow up first. the magic word is volatile. not unpredictable. Cheesy
kodtycoon
Legendary

Activity: 1568
Merit: 1002

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:01:53 AM

The biggest hacking days on the biggest trouble and nightmare days for every crypto users. many exchanges are closed and gambling sites are closed without making the proper payment to their users.
This kind of situation not allowing users to grow with their investment also because of these kind of worst days.

where and what was hacked recently?
is the decline that has happened in recent days the impact of the hack?
i'm not sure that hacking happened recently and a bad situation is not always about hacking, because even hacking that happened this year a few months ago did not have a very bad impact on the conditions on the crypto market.

▄▄██████▄
         ▄▄████████████
   ▄▄█████████▀▀   ▀████
 ▄███████████▄      ████
████▀   ▀▀██████▄▄▄████
████      ▄███████████▄
▀████▄▄▄████████▀▀▀████▄
 ▀███████████▀      ████
 ████▀▀▀██████▄▄   ▄███▀
████      ▀███████████▀
████▄   ▄▄█████████▀▀
 ████████████▀▀
  ▀██████▀▀
█████████████████

███

██████████

██████

███████████

███████████████

███████████████████
█████████████████

███   

██████████

██████   

███████████

███████████████   

███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄█████
█████▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄█████

████▀               █████
█████▄              ███████
██████▄            ████████
███████▄▄        ▄█████████
█████▄▄       ▄████████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████

███████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ███████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
███████▀           ▀███████
██████  ▄██▀▀▀▀▀█▀▄  ██████

█████  █▀  ▄▄▄  ▀█  █████
██████  █  █████  █  ██████
██████  █▄  ▀▀▀  ▄█  ██████
██████  ▀██▄▄▄▄▄██▀  ██████
███████▄           ▄███████
██████████▀█████▀██████████
███████▀  ▀     ▀  ▀███████

█████▌             ▐█████
██████    ██   ██    ██████
█████▌    ▀▀   ▀▀    ▐█████
██████▄  ▄▄▄   ▄▄▄  ▄██████
████████▄▄███████▄▄████████
pant-79

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:25:58 AM

When this post was made, I would have been feeling like we are not going anywhere because the price doesn't change much from that position but considering where we are now, I would gladly accept that price range, now I really doubt we would be seeing the $20,000 price range unless a miracle happens, it has to be a very big miracle indeed to trigger the kind of price change we need to arrive at that $20,000 target, like almost +300% increase would be needed, that's a tall order.
Pelunize12

Activity: 658
Merit: 251

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 09:33:35 AM

Nope, it wont happen in this year. even bitcoin goes lower until end of this year
after hit ATH in this year in $ 13,000 , the price goes down to $ 6,500. so the price down around 50% from ATH this year

this year has 2 year left, if wanna go $ 20,000 bitcoin have to pump more than 300%
i think it woulnt happen, bitcoin still needs time for pumping
bettercrypto

Activity: 1330
Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 26, 2019, 02:46:53 PM

Yes it could be! Just wait for its time and be prepared ahead of time. Remember, we are in cryptocurrency industry and the prices here are so volatile. Once bitcoin flies, other altcoins might follow. But wait, we should always bear in our mind that when there is a bull run, we should ride the train. Because it is so fast.

The question is always when to jump aboard that train you are talking about. That's why it is important to understand how market works and use a little technical analysis to help you understand why the price behaves a certain way.   
Correct.
I don't say that this is the time that market will go up. I am saying that we just need to be prepared. Because no matter what happens, we can ride the train. We can prepare if we know how to do technical analysis, picking the bottom and search for a good position with good coins. Price behaves the way market dictates. And as trader, we should be ready for the possible event that will happen to market.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
shoreno

Activity: 1750
Merit: 118

View Profile
November 26, 2019, 02:58:28 PM

Yes it could be! Just wait for its time and be prepared ahead of time. Remember, we are in cryptocurrency industry and the prices here are so volatile. Once bitcoin flies, other altcoins might follow. But wait, we should always bear in our mind that when there is a bull run, we should ride the train. Because it is so fast.

The question is always when to jump aboard that train you are talking about. That's why it is important to understand how market works and use a little technical analysis to help you understand why the price behaves a certain way.   
Correct.
I don't say that this is the time that market will go up. I am saying that we just need to be prepared. Because no matter what happens, we can ride the train. We can prepare if we know how to do technical analysis, picking the bottom and search for a good position with good coins. Price behaves the way market dictates. And as trader, we should be ready for the possible event that will happen to market.

we can ride the train no matter what happens ? no not we  . not all can ride the train in any conditions . like me for example i cant go with the flow once bitcoin and other coins are dumping but other users maybe because they have the funds to buy on the bad condition like this while me all i can only do is to sell my cryptos once i see a good increase of the price . also price dont behave as the market dictate's but price can do fake out and can move unpredictably   .
Wildwest

Activity: 1705
Merit: 315

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 09:21:33 AM

I think the price of bitcoin cannot be predicted to rise. Looking at today's bitcoin movement, it is very unlikely that bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 by the end of the year, the bitcoin axis will increase if there is a hard pump from a potential new project so that it pushes altcoin higher and most likely the price of bitcoin will rise again if that happens

SPIN

▄▄▄██████████▄▄▄
     ▄███████████████████▄
   ▄██████████▀▀███████████▄
   ██████████    ███████████
 ▄██████████      ▀█████████▄
▄██████████        ▀█████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄▄    ▀▀▀███████
█████████▄▄  ████▄▄███████████
███████▀  ▀▀███▀      ▀███████
▀█████▀          ▄█▄   ▀█████▀
 ▀███▀   ▄▄▄  ▄█████▄   ▀███▀
   ██████████████████▄▄▄███
   ▀██████████████████████▀
     ▀▀████████████████▀▀
        ▀▀▀█████████▀▀▀
RIUM
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
SAFE GAMES
WITH WITHDRAWALS
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
       ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▄▄
 ▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄  ▀▀▄
█    ▄         █   ▀▌
█   █ █        █    ▌
█      ▄█▄     █   ▐
█     ▄███▄    █   ▌
█    ███████   █  ▐
█    ▀▀ █ ▀▀   █  ▌
█     ▄███▄    █ ▐
█              █▐▌
█        █ █   █▌
 ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄▀
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
███
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
ici_lemmy

Activity: 254
Merit: 100

Hydax Exchange

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 10:14:27 AM

I think the price of bitcoin cannot be predicted to rise. Looking at today's bitcoin movement, it is very unlikely that bitcoin will reach $ 20,000 by the end of the year, the bitcoin axis will increase if there is a hard pump from a potential new project so that it pushes altcoin higher and most likely the price of bitcoin will rise again if that happens
Bitcoin will certainly not recover well if the psychology of investors fear because the recent panic sell trend is happening more and more and anyone who holds Bitcoin will feel very disappointed. This year, Bitcoin will not be able to recover back to $20,000 but I believe that in the next few years people will regain confidence and Bitcoin will slowly grow back to 2022.
cvasy

Activity: 520
Merit: 250

KUWA.ai

View Profile
November 27, 2019, 01:44:59 PM

Bitcoin will certainly not recover well if the psychology of investors fear because the recent panic sell trend is happening more and more and anyone who holds Bitcoin will feel very disappointed. This year, Bitcoin will not be able to recover back to $20,000 but I believe that in the next few years people will regain confidence and Bitcoin will slowly grow back to 2022.
I see Everyone  seems to be experiencing the panic when the price of bitcoin and other coin alternatives is experiencing a price drop right now, whereas the rise and fall of Cryptocurrency prices is common in trading on the market so there is nothing we need to worry about now, if the time comes and the market starting in a positive trend again, surely bitcoin and other cryptocurrency will experience price increases again.

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
bettercrypto

Merit: 268

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile WWW
November 27, 2019, 03:02:00 PM

Correct.

we can ride the train no matter what happens ? no not we  . not all can ride the train in any conditions . like me for example i cant go with the flow once bitcoin and other coins are dumping but other users maybe because they have the funds to buy on the bad condition like this while me all i can only do is to sell my cryptos once i see a good increase of the price . also price dont behave as the market dictate's but price can do fake out and can move unpredictably   .
Don't cut lines brother. As I said, WE SHOULD BE PREPARED, SO THAT IF BULL RUN COMES. WE CAN RIDE THE TRAIN. Have you misinterpret that? Preparation is always be the best move to fight against all odds in market. Whether it goes down or up.

People are really finding a hole just to contradict othet people saying. Don't always make an argument without reading the paragraph. Don't cut lines because in court, evidences are presented as a whole. Do I say that it is necessary to go with the flow? If you are prepared then you can, no matter what.

I also stand to my opinion that prices behave upon the market dictates. In economics, market is place where buyers and sellers interact. Equilibrium will be settled once the price is favor for both players of the market. Just like it in trading. So if the market tells that there is a bull run, does price goes down? Logically speaking, it doesn't contradict.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kristensoto

Activity: 490
Merit: 100

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:06:04 PM

I think it's difficult for us to predict exactly what happens to the cryptocurrency market, everything is possible. and so is Bitcoin's price, currently the price of Bitcoin is $ 7400 and the market has not shown any signs of recovery. There is no reason why Bitcoin will not reach $ 20,000 in the near future. I think we should be more optimistic and more persistent, this is a good opportunity for us to invest in Bitcoin. If we want to have a lot of money in the future, we should buy and hold Bitcoin long term from now on.

Dragonrage201

Activity: 630
Merit: 110

View Profile
December 03, 2019, 11:30:15 PM

I think bitcoin and many top coins  had a nice bull run for the first half of 2019 and have been correcting that bull run since then. This correction should likely end this month similar to 2018 and then next bull run should start.
elisabetheva

Activity: 1708
Merit: 105

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 05:43:11 AM

I think bitcoin and many top coins  had a nice bull run for the first half of 2019 and have been correcting that bull run since then. This correction should likely end this month similar to 2018 and then next bull run should start.
Agree with you that bitcoin and coins are stable and good, have made corrections at the beginning of 2019. And I see a pretty good change from bitcoin compared to the movements in 2018. Even though the movement is not significant compared to when it was the end of 2017. But we must be optimistic that there will be an increase in the following year.
cryptoloverlife

Activity: 278
Merit: 10

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 06:57:40 AM

Everyone is very positive about the current situation, but we don't know whether we might see a bull run or not. Most of the potential altcoins, decreased a lot in the market, which we might see an improvement when the price of Bitcoin crosses again 10000$. Let's see what happens in the coming year we have to wait and see.
Bagaji

Merit: 291

View Profile WWW
December 04, 2019, 09:29:40 AM

Projection doesn't really mean it Should come to fulfillment of those who make the speculation of the market. This is so because many crypto currency holders always want the market value of crypto currency to be constantly moving in an upward direction without taking into account that market doesn't work that way.
TheAndy500

Activity: 1232
Merit: 266

> CAMPAIGN MANAGER < https://t.me/TheAndy500

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 05:59:48 PM

Agree with you that bitcoin and coins are stable and good, have made corrections at the beginning of 2019. And I see a pretty good change from bitcoin compared to the movements in 2018. Even though the movement is not significant compared to when it was the end of 2017. But we must be optimistic that there will be an increase in the following year.

The truth is that everything depends on whales and whether they will start buying large amounts of coins expecting a large price increase in the middle of next year when it will be halving. If whales want to pump the price again, then the accumulation and increases should start now.

Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 04, 2019, 10:37:28 PM

Projection doesn't really mean it Should come to fulfillment of those who make the speculation of the market. This is so because many crypto currency holders always want the market value of crypto currency to be constantly moving in an upward direction without taking into account that market doesn't work that way.
Well, we can always make our own projection as that is necessary if we are investing, don't rely on experts are they are not perfect all the time and even most of the time, they are just self proclaiming that they are expert but in reality, they are just a typical investors or traders like us.

We start with its history and its fundamentals,  if we are fully educated with that, there is no need for us to panic even in bad days of crypto as its guaranteed that it will always though we can't tell when exactly.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: