Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:39:27 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Bad days for crypto  (Read 61578 times)
mksundip

Activity: 726
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 03:45:34 PM

Crypto prices for the past days have been so bad, literally no improvements, bitcoin, the leading coin has only been moving with the same 9,500-10,300$ axis, although it was projected that the price rise to 20,000$ by the end of the year, is this still achievable?
$ 20k for the end of this year I think it's still going to be difficult, because we know if it's not going to be easy now to achieve all that ..
We must be aware that bitcoin has not been able to run well this year and in the next year it will probably be able to run even though slowly

TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Wend

Activity: 1386
Merit: 283

View Profile
August 14, 2020, 09:40:13 PM

Crypto prices for the past days have been so bad, literally no improvements, bitcoin, the leading coin has only been moving with the same 9,500-10,300$ axis, although it was projected that the price rise to 20,000$ by the end of the year, is this still achievable?
That was to hard to tell yet bitcoing can be reach $20000 by the end of this year.
It was difficult to predict on it and no one knows in here can do exactly pointed the price of bitcoin.
But maybe we know cryptocurrency its always change the price everyday and if that will be happen it looks like we back in the past year 2017.
Crypto is unpredicted so we really cant point out when it will going to increase drastically again.

But im certain that we can see another bullrun again however speculating when it will happen? Well no one knows.

Just go with the flow, if the market turns bearish then take advantage it and buy so if bullrun comes you can make profit.
Yes all we need is to see another bull run again si that bitcoin or any altcoins are hoing to move rapidly and take into a high price.
And in this Ill think it was started already but its slowly to recover and doing on what they can do to increase more the price of each altcoins and bitcoin.
So as of now we just need to be patient and do on what the plan we have in this year.

harapan

Activity: 1708
Merit: 298

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 10:35:01 AM

bitcoin has started to grow and now has a price of $ 11900 and may soon reach $ 20000 but I am not sure if that will happen by the end of this year it will be possible to reach the middle of next year

freebitcoin       ▄▄▄█▀▀██▄▄▄
   ▄▄██████▄▄█  █▀▀█▄▄
  ███  █▀▀███████▄▄██▀
   ▀▀▀██▄▄█  ████▀▀  ▄██
▄███▄▄  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▄▄██████
██▀▀█████▄     ▄██▀█ ▀▀██
██▄▄███▀▀██   ███▀ ▄▄  ▀█
███████▄▄███ ███▄▄ ▀▀▄  █
██▀▀████████ █████  █▀▄██
 █▄▄████████ █████   ███
  ▀████  ███ ████▄▄███▀
     ▀▀████   ████▀▀
BITCOIN
DICE
EVENT
BETTING
WIN A LAMBO !

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████▄▄▄▄▄
▄▄▄▄▄██████████████████████████████████▄▄▄▄
▀██████████████████████████████████████████████▄▄▄
▄▄████▄█████▄████████████████████████████▄█████▄████▄▄
▀████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀▀██████████▄
  ▀▀▀████▄▄▄███████████████████████████████▄▄▄██████████
       ▀█████▀  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ▀█████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄█████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▀█████
PLAY NOW
█████▄
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
█████▀
fourpiece

Activity: 821
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 02:56:21 PM

Bad days in crypto has ended, bitcoin and eth started to fire up and this year there will be good news for crypto as im seeing the market cap by the end of  the year is 500b. Now its your time to bag all your favorite coins.

Desscount

Activity: 1386

ComboLabs

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 07:48:38 PM

bitcoin has started to grow and now has a price of $ 11900 and may soon reach $ 20000 but I am not sure if that will happen by the end of this year it will be possible to reach the middle of next year
keep calm, it must be in you, and of course you have to have a good strategy to manage your finances, we see a bullish market in cryptocurrencies,
and of course this can catch us off guard, so you have to be more cautious for bearish

kapalmabur

Activity: 2002
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 15, 2020, 08:01:16 PM

Bad days in crypto has ended, bitcoin and eth started to fire up and this year there will be good news for crypto as im seeing the market cap by the end of  the year is 500b. Now its your time to bag all your favorite coins.
is this validated? if indeed we enter a bull market then everyone shouldn't worry about this investment,
do you have source about 500b at the end of this year?
lepbagong

Activity: 2296
Merit: 121

#SWGT PRE-SALE IS LIVE

View Profile
August 18, 2020, 02:10:56 PM

Very wise advice and it is never too late to immediately move into investing in tokens which are indeed profitable, because the time to receive blessings has come.
there must be confidence that the time is right and be prepared to enjoy the gift of ascension that will be received.

SWG.ioPre-Sale is LIVE at $0.15
║〘 Available On BINANCE 〙•〘 FIRST LISTING CONFIRMED 〙•〘 ✅ Certik Audited 〙║
╙ ›››››››››››››››››››››››››››››› BUY NOW ‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹‹ ╜
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:28:05 PM

according to current market prices for btc, eth and alts - yes, only cool future for crypto is coming) but this is not exactly)) to be short i think defi concept is one of the main figure means market will go up in 2021
bttmember

Activity: 938
Merit: 13

AMEPAY

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 06:32:39 PM

2018 and 19 were the years of downtrend and accumulation but the thing is that what goes down has to come up too and im talking about solid coins so now finally we will see longterm uptrend i just want to see btc and eth breaking previous highs soon.

Indiana1990

Activity: 63
Merit: 0

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 08:29:56 PM

according to current market prices for btc, eth and alts - yes, only cool future for crypto is coming) but this is not exactly)) to be short i think defi concept is one of the main figure means market will go up in 2021
yeah also believe in defi market, especially in dex projects, actively check and invest
GelatikKembar

Activity: 854

The OGz Club

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 10:20:56 PM

I think Bad days for crypto are in the month of a pandemic,
of course this makes the history of the greatest decline from my experience in cryptocurrencies,
$ 6000 dump in a day alone, those were bad days for me, rekt came quickly.

The OGz Club     [ [ [ [ [   The 1st & Only #MemeFi Project   ] ] ] ] ]
Website     ◢ Reddit     ◢ Telegram     ◢ Twitter     ◢ TikTok     ◢ Facebook
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄     ►► Powered by BOUNTY DETECTIVE     ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
Drahzar

Activity: 345
Merit: 1

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 10:25:47 PM

yeah also believe in defi market, especially in dex projects, actively check and invest
oh so you might be interested in xsigma project, it's stablecoin dex backed by a public company. Just saw their announcement and waiting for tech details
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 01, 2020, 10:37:51 PM

I think Bad days for crypto are in the month of a pandemic,
of course this makes the history of the greatest decline from my experience in cryptocurrencies,
$ 6000 dump in a day alone, those were bad days for me, rekt came quickly.
What kind of coin you are talking that had a $6000 dump in a day, I don't seem to see it, is that bitcoin?
Well, in general the crypto has really decline and we have bad days especially during the year of 2018 and 2019 but things are different now.

you can look at https://coinmarketcap.com/ and see the improvement.

angrynerd88

Activity: 910
Merit: 253

Hodlers Network

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 12:18:11 AM

I am pretty sure that cost of Bitcoin can still reach $ 20,000 at the conclusion of the year, at that point in my supposition the cost of  Bitcoin is right now down since of a redress and the cost of Bitcoin will not be able to extend rapidly after the rectification, since it takes a long time for the cost of Bitcoin to recoup and expanding exceptionally tall again, so you do not got to stress in the event that the cost of Bitcoin goes down, since in my conclusion the cost of Bitcoin will definitely increase exceptionally tall and provide you a huge benefit, in this manner what you would like to do for presently is to purchase more Bitcoin when the cost is down and hold until the cost of Bitcoin rise more than your investment.

Om.monata

Activity: 936

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 01:31:07 PM

Very wise advice and it is never too late to immediately move into investing in tokens which are indeed profitable, because the time to receive blessings has come.
there must be confidence that the time is right and be prepared to enjoy the gift of ascension that will be received.

the problem is when choosing a potential and profitable token that really needs to be paid attention to, because now many tokens may look potential but have no value. So I thought maybe this is the right time, but it should also be balanced by choosing the right coins
coinswebid

Activity: 1092
Merit: 250

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:14:33 PM

if we investing in cryptocurrency with good strategy i think there will be no bad days in cryptocurrency my friend
because bad days will come if we invest blindly

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄▀████▀▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀▄▀▀▄▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ████████████████████████  ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▄    ▄▄████████████████████▄▄  ▀███▄                 ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▀███  ███▀▀                ▀▀███   ▀███▄             ▄███▀
                           ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███                       ▄███  ███    ▄██████████▄    ███     ▀███▄         ▄███▀
█████████████████████████  ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███████████████████████▀   ███    ██        ██    ███       ▀███▄     ▄███▀
███                        ███                    ███            ███             ███                    ███  ███               ▀███▄    ███    ▀██████████▀    ███         ▀███▄ ▄███▀
███                        ███▄▄                ▄▄███            ███             ███▄▄                ▄▄███  ███                 ▀███▄  ███▄▄                ▄▄███           ▀█████▀
███                         ▀▀████████████████████▀▀             ███              ▀▀████████████████████▀▀   ███                   ▀███▄ ▀▀████████████████████▀▀              ▀█▀

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    F U T U R O V . C O M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▀▄▀████▀▄▀
▀▄▄▀
▄▄████████████████████████████████▄▄
▄██████████████████████████████████████▄
▄████▀                              ▀████▄
█████      ▄██████████████████▄      █████
█████     ███▀   ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄   ▀███     █████
█████     ███   ▐▌      ▐▌   ███     █████
█████     ███▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄███     █████
█████      ▀██████████████████▀      █████
▀████▄                              ▄████▀
▀██████████████████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████████████████▀▀
Website
Telegram Group
Telegram Channel
Twitter
Instagram
YouTube
TikTok
Github
►►  Powered by
BOUNTY
DETECTIVE
tyoA7X

Activity: 1246
Merit: 501

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:39:51 PM

bear season has come a lot of crypto coins have decreased especially on bitcoin but the downturn wasn't bad at times towards the end of this year
and slowly the price started to survive and rose little by little $ 20k until the end of the year will happen to bitcoin

▄▄█████████▄▄
▄█████████████████▄
▄████████████ ▀███████▄
▄█████████████   ▀██████▄
▄█████████ ▀████▄   ▀█████▄
██████████  ██████▄   █████
█████ ▀████▄ ▀██████▄ █████
█████   ▀████▄ ▀ ██████████
▀█████▄   ▀████▄ █████████▀
▀██████▄   █████████████▀
▀███████▄ ████████████▀
▀█████████████████▀
▀▀█████████▀▀
Emporium.
Finance
Decentralized Peer-to-Peer
Marketplace and DeFi
Liquidity Mining Platform
▄▄█▀▀██▀██▀▄▄
▄███▀██▀▀▀▀▀ ▄▄   
 ▀          ▄█▀▄█▄     
▄▄▄▄▄        ▀   ▀██▄███▄
▄██████▄          ▄▄██████▄
███████▌       ▄███████████
█████████▄  ▀█▄████████████
███████████▄▄▄▀▀▀▀▀████████
▀█████████████▀     ▀▀████▀
▀████████████▄        ██▀
▀████████████▌    ▄▄██▀
▀██████████▌  ▄███▀
▀▀██████ ▄█▀▀
Available
in +125
Countries
▄███▄
█████
▀███▀
▄▄▄     ▄█████▄     ▄▄▄
█████    ███████    █████
█████    ███████    █████
▄███▄               ▄███▄
███████     ███     ███████
███████ ██▄█████▄██ ███████
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  ███▀ ▀███  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███▄ ▄███
██▀█████▀██
███
Community
Governance
System
▄▄██████▄▄ ▄▀▄
      ▀▀▀ ▄██▄
          ▀██ ▄██▄       ▄█
        ▄██   ▀▀███▄   ▄███
       ▄██        ▀█▄   ███
      ▄██           ▀  ▄███
     ▄██        ▄▄     ▀███
    ▄██        ██▀      ███
   ▄██                ▄████
  ▄██         ▄█████████▄ █
  ▀▀      ▄▄▄█████ █▀  ████
      ▄▄██▀▀██▀  ███▄  ▄███
    ▄██████████████████████
Liquidity
Mining
Platform
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
.JOIN NOW.
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
thichtieuthuong

Activity: 310

View Profile
December 02, 2020, 07:41:37 PM

The market is doing well in the last few months of 2020 and the $20,000 price you mentioned is close to being reached when Bitcoin has hit $19,800. Therefore, you must have many plans for your investment now

Salauddin1994

Activity: 868
Merit: 15

View Profile
December 03, 2020, 03:08:19 AM

Good days will come for crypto coins. the bad days are gone.

The crypto market is improving a lot the rise in the price of bitcoin has increased the demand for crypto the bull run has started at the market bad days for crypto when the market goes down a lot the effect of which is on the currencies later and the traders suffer a lot. The market is recovering and the demand for investment in bitcoin is increasing day by day the epidemic has doubled crypto demand.
Questat

Activity: 2828
Merit: 604

View Profile
December 04, 2020, 03:22:53 PM

for me the worst day in crypto currency is when the dump happened,
like it happened last week, when the Bitcoin price had a big correction I thought this was the end of the bullish,
and immediately it was recovering again, how could this not make me confused to analyze.
Dump is normal in crypto, so as pump, if you are only expecting a pump, then you don't understand how the market work.
The popular strategy will be applied if the market is so volatile, and that is buy the dip and sell the peak or buy the rumor, sell the news.

I've learn that in the past, before the 2017 bull run and until now I still find the strategy simple yet effective.

Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 [33] 34 35 36 »
  Print  

Jump to: